Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ghost House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:13 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu nodded. "I might not be as tough as the others, but I still have a good pain limit." He said trying to take a tough heroic pose only to get flicked in the back of the head by Iron as him and Mecah lugged what looked like a robot into the house. "Hey!" He shouted rubbing his head.
Mecha sighed as he kicked the robot again while they both carried it. " Ok those cultist clones of Left and Brother are annoying enough but do they really need droids?" He asked kicking the droid for the third time in the same night.
Naxus looked at them for a moment then hit his communicator on and listened to the line. "Well....Sicko finally got bored and went back to the base....Bad news is we owe him a round of bears." He said and all of the others sighed with him with Yuu only a few seconds behind the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Shadow Battora

roselia looked at Yuu and smiled slightly, "Pain tolerance and needing something to heal properly are two different things. there is no shame in needing assistance every now and then." She said, remembering a lesson her mother had taught her a long time ago. She looked at Riley and smiled, "Did you have fun?" She asked the canine.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Riley barked and jumped a little happily. "Guess he did after all." Naxus said rubbing his hand on Rileys head. "At lest he did not bite any of the robots this time." He said as Yuu limped up to him looking up at him. "What you want me to rub your head to?" He asked as he placed a hand on Yuus nodding head.
"As much as I hate to break up the goodness of closeness can we please get some help cleaning these things up. Its bad enough they give clones a bad name but droids suffer to." Iron said as he and Mecah leaned on there guns watching the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:38 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia looked around and sighed, "If they're not organic then I can't help." She said, voice soft and upset that she wasn't of more use, as small as she was in comparison to Naxus and the others. Her Master bought her to be of use, and she was failing.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:52 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Naxus nodded for a moment. "True. At lest the few clones they sent at us seem pretty organic but I can promise they have traps on them. Those droids are more annoying to deal with, but are good scrape." He said kicking another droid that Fixer alone was dragging. "Yuu help Roselia with anything she needs a hand with, Riley help Fixer. Iron your lucky on trap detail." He said pausing as Iron said "Fer'fek" then looked at Mecha. "Your with me on clean up aswell." He added as him and Mecha walked off to start collecting droids and parts of droids.
Yuu looked at Roselia. "I never said my name did I? I am Yuu. The younger of these guys." He said bowing his head politely. "And once we get this cast plant off I can help you collect some of the smaller things." He added pointing to some of the weapons and parts that the others were skipping over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:07 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled softly and nodded slightly as she moved to remove the cast. Once it was gone, absorbed back into her own body in the form of light, like a plant absorbing sunlight, she looked up and smiled softly, "Anything organic can be left on the grounds? I can have my plants turn them into compost?"  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu looked over to Naxus. "Hey how many tanks do we have open for biomass?" He asked and Naxus simply held up 2 fingers. "Well guess a good number of plants will be happy for the compost then." He said as he moved his ankle around a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:14 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia nodded and smiled softly, "Good. It will make my own healing speed up." She said, without thinking. She looked around, "Perhaps I shouldn't have connected myself to the Earth here so soon...." She said thoughtfully as she walked across the grass, small flowers blooming with each step she took. She blinked, then looked down when she realized she was doing it, and shook her head, making the flowers sink back into the soil.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:20 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu was down poking one of the flowers as it sank down again. "That is a unique thing to do. What are you?" He asked as he stood up again and watched Fixer pull his knife free and started to cut the linkages on one of the droids arms and legs to reduce its size so he could drag it better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia smiled slightly at him, "I'm an elf. A creature of nature. Though my powers are generally speaking a little different from those typical of my kind, since I am from a long line of elves that served the Elven King and Queen." All true, her family had been royal servants for dozens of generations, but they'd also been more in touch with nature than any other elves. She shrugged, "Sometimes," Especially now since it had been over a thousand Yeats since shed last used her powers, "I forget that things like that tend to happen to me." She admitted.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:05 am
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu tilted his head. "What a unique power set. What are you here with us for might I ask." he asked as he started picking up spent ammo clips.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm
Shadow Battora

[OOC: Crap, sorry!]

Roselia blinked at him, what was it her Master had said, oh, right, "To be a maid. Kinda. House hold chores anyway." She said with a slight shrug as she started helping Yuu, "Though I'm afraid I might have stepped in where it wasn't needed." By the stars she hoped she wouldn't be punished for it.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:24 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

[OOC:Heh no problems]

Yuu tilted his head slightly. "Well I guess I can not do all those things on my own after all." He said rubbing his head as he started looking at the work ahead of them. "I hope we get some useful materials out of this, otherwise this would have been pretty waste of our time would it not? He said as he walked up to the side of the house and pulled open a side panel that lead down and into pitch black. "Put everything not biologic in here. The lower machines in the basement should start deconstructing things soon." He said as he tossed a arm full of clips down the chute.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm
Shadow Battora

Roselia blinked, then nodded as she got to work gathering anything that her powers didn't register to her as 'living', or rather, once living. It took a while, but she managed to get quite a collection, and dumped them as Yuu had instructed, flowers growing and shrinking with every step she took. Once she'd gathered a lot of it she looked at Yuu, "Anything else you need of me?" She asked politely as she took steadying breaths. The earth was still hurt, and pulling on her strength and power in an attempt to heal itself faster. If only the bodies of these men could be used to heal the earth, turned into compost the earth would heal faster, but Roselia wouldn't say anything.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Shadow Battora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:44 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

Yuu looked around for a moment. All that remained were a few minor things he could get easily, the bodies, and the heavy droids that the others were still retrieving. Then a idea hit him. "I know I know." He chirped happily. " Is there a way for your powers to help heal the land itself? So we do not have to call..." He looked at the others then leaned closer. "On Dryad and his team." He added in a low whisper hoping the others did not hear him.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff