Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm
Devossy

User Image

"Now that I think about It, Im surprised you took me Into your heart and bed without measuring my strength," Aerin said as Hope exited the tent. Like always she was a real treat to the eyes and Aerin wanted nothing more then tear her clothes off and perhaps sink his teeth Into her.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

Hope stopped and grinned as she looked at Aerin. "O do you wish to fight me out in the training area or in the bed room?" she asked teasing him, "I did not need to test you for you just drove my hungry up the wall and there is not many weres like you." going to him she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Catrl Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 pm
Devossy

User Image

Aerin couldn't help but grin as hope approached him and pulled him In for a passionate kiss. Her words aroused him but her actions were more then enough to get him going and make him pur at the same time. He loved the taste of her lips, the feeling of her body pressed up against him and most of all the way that she kissed him, It made him feel like he was actually needed. Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her back with a little tongue action before taking her scent Into himself.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

Hope moaned softly as he kissed her back and was very happy to have him. As she broke the kiss and nipped his nose. "So do you want to spar with me or not?" she asked. She was really curoise of his power right now. She knew he was a were but did not know his skills.

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:49 pm
((ill jump in when i see a good opening, as of right now my character is resting))  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:04 am
Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

User Image

"Naturally," Aerin said distancing himself a little bit. Forcing a slight shift, the Iris's of his eye's changed to bloody red while his muscles bulged partially and a tail grew from his body. His Aura flared out from his body and with a smirk, took a step and then shot forward. To most novices It would of looked like he had vanished and then appeared right In front of Hope but that was not the case. Pulling his arm back, Aerin aimed a palm strike with incredible force behind it where hopes rib cage and stomach would meet.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 pm
User Image

Hope just grinned as the punch came at her. She did not block it or dodge it and many would see that it looked like it went through her but in faceted she was just going to her many small bat forms. The bats flew around him for a bit before the formed near by and hope Dusted her self off. "you move fast I will give you thank" she said grinning before going in for a jump kick. She did not want to use her powers against him for it felt like cheating. That why she did not use them against Nathan.

Bearded Cosplayer
Kay no rush I am trying to get more people to this area

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 3:57 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"Hmm," Was all Aerin said as he flexed his hand and fingers. Most vampires he went up against that were stupid enough to under estimate him came out of It with a couple broken ribs if not a ruptured organ. Naturally It would heal but It would take a great amount of energy from them making them weaker In the process. As hope came at him, he quickly side stepped her attack watching her fly right passed him. If a move like that didn't hit the target, it would for the most part result In self injury. "Why don't we get serious?" he asked confidently.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image

Hope slid but stopped before she got elegantly back to her feet. "O how so?" she asked walking to him her hips swaying as she did so. Being serous would be her letting some of her mothers blood out on her nails and then using her fathers powers a lot more. As much as she did not mind that against the re she felt like it was a cheap shot against her own team.

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm
Devossy

Bearded Cosplayer

User Image

"You say I'm like no other were you've ever met, Are your parents going to accept me as your lover If I don't have the power to at least match half your strength?" He said as hair began to grow on his skin. A phase shift happened pretty quickly when It did and could be pretty painful some times. As the shift happened his muscles bulged, his bones rearanged themselves some even growing to a large size and in the end he ended up looking half human/ half panther. Aerin could feel the power surging through his muscles, It was almost like a high and a deep hunger surfaced as he looked down upon his mate with a deep want and need.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

"Father would care but he died when I was 6" Hope said looking away before watching him change. She was not surprised but very impressed for she had never seen a were panther before. "Wow that is different" she said smiling as she let her nails go long and sharp, "all right i will pull out all the stpos but one of my powers as to stay out of it for I want you alive."

Bearded Cosplayer

Knight Kurogen

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:49 am
Devossy

User Image

As on que Aerin lashed out with supernatural speed and strength, his first punch a feint as he shoved his claws of his other hand Into her stomach and grabbed a hold of her entrails. His family always told him to never let the beast Inside have any kind of control but Aerin found it more effective that. A low growl emitted deep from Inside his throat as he waited to see what her next move would be.

Catrl Knight

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:12 pm
Sky smiled to every one in the group as they moved to the base. "I know its hard Lucy but soon we will have lilly back with us" she said before looking at the others, "Stay close to me and every thing will be fine. I have come to the base a few times for medical help." As they got there she could see people working on repairs as one of them came up to the group. She told them she need medical help and she need to take to the person running things. The soldier nodded and called some one to led the group to the med tent as she went to find out.

Hope blinked but things where moving fast now and she head to keep up. She had not fought with some one with this speed in a long time. Thanks to her luck and powers she took the punch in her arm as her grim hound went and jumped to take the claws in to his body. As she moved away she moved faster then most human could keep up with and went to Aerin's side to aim her nials at his ribs.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nathan noticed some soldiers bring in someone and he sat up to get a better look.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

Sky was happy when the group was led to the med tent. She was helped to a bed were she laid down on her gut as some went to get some pain meds for her and another run off to get the doctor. Food and water was brought to them and a Blanket was given to Kaida for every one saw her as a young girl and most people moved out of Tsuki and Lucy's way to let them go find sit. Sky just sigh as she let the doctor come look at her back. But she was more tired and drained then anything. She knew there was some one else there and looked there way before looking at the wall.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items