Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Front Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:27 am
Darsto_23

Devossy

Once all of that was done, Desha moved with Andy to sit on one of the couches against the wall to wait, settling into Andy's arms comfortably and allowing his lover to help keep him calm for the wait...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:40 am
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Andy sat with Desha and wrapped his arms around him holding him close and keeping him calm. Andy looked around the room as he was starting to catch up on him seeing this was going to be big and he started to worry a little for Rebecca, hoping she stays safe. He softly kissed Desha's head to take in comfort for himself as well.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:48 am
Darsto_23

Devossy

Desha knew what he was thinking about without looking and rubbed at his arms soothingly, "They'll be fine... She has Ash to fight at her back this time. I only worry about Gypsy and Blade going. Though more for Blade, to tell the truth. It will be up to Anube to watch her back and keep her from going insane when she starts fighting," he said softly as he thought over everyone he knew that was likely to be in the fight.

"If Sebastet went, she'll be alright. She and Gypsy are the best fighters aside from Ash. Ebony was born to an assassin type, pure shadow dragon and the first of them born to the dragons. I don't know her skills in a fight, but she'll be worried about her brood when they get into the fight. That'll be a distraction for her... When it's over, we'll probably be joined by Sasha to help with the healing... But there's only so much power we can use for that, so we'll be limited to using that for major injuries and the herbs and bandages for the rest..." he thought that if he spoke about it, it would help them both...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:57 am
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Andy nods softly and rubs his side, "I know, Rebecca is very good at fighting more then someone would think. She was made to be a warrior if she doesn't want to be, that is her best skill. I've never seen a better fighter then her and she is a very fast learner. I've even seen her to the point where should of passed out from how much pain she had gotten from the fight but she still kept going till she won. She might be as powerful as the ones with her, but she more powerful then ones staying here, if she works with Ash as a team and I sure they will, they will be a very powerful team." Andy says softly and smiles a little as he thought about it knowing she will be fine and she would do anything to keep the others safe, she was good like that. Andy showed Desha little of his memories on how Rebecca fights and fast, and quick she is to learn things.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 am
Darsto_23

Devossy

Desha nodded as he looked over the memories then showed Andy one of his own, "I once caught Gypsy and Sebastet sparring. They were like a blur and didn't hold back with each other at all. It was amazing to watch but I had to slow it down in my mind to be able to see them move," he said softly, knowing the memory was slowed down but their speed and skill could still easily be seen.

When Ora and Valick came back, Desha simply motioned for them to go on out to the courtyard with the others while the servants separated out the blood packets and bottled water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:13 am
╔════════════════════════╗

✿┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓪 ✿ 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓✿
𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

╚════════════════════════╝

Mood:sad With: no one Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna soon walking in and sighed lightly after people going off and leaving her behind, it was annoying and even Rebecca didn't any thing to her. It was something she hated mostly is people not even saying anything after a person says ' hello ' or something.
Luna slowly just sat down crossing her arms with her hood up. Bored and didn't feel like talking now. She was in a bit of a bad mood and in lost in though. It wanted someone in her life, even if she shook her head and say ' no i don't ' she really does. Luna wanted to lose herself to someone that she can trust no matter what but in the end she always the same. Alone.

(THANKS FOR NOT QUOTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream )

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:28 am
Luminaxxx

Red Gypsy

Andy smiles and nods watching his memory and it was wonderful to see as they were very skilled. Andy then looked over at the girl that sat down on the other couch, she looked troubled. "Are you alright dear?" He asked her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 am
Darsto_23
Luminaxxx
We DID quote you! Read back a page.

Desha frowned at the girl. Honestly... As if he didn't have enough to deal with right now trying to convert the front room into a temporary hospital in preparation of injured coming in from the impending fight... Now he had to deal with a temperamental and potentially depressed vampire.

This was more Dancer's area of expertise...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

Mood:sad With: Desha / Andy Race: Vampire My Music: Rockefeller

User Image

Luna soon snapped out of her though and shook her head " I am fine, please don't worry about me. Just wanted some place to sit for a bit and i be out of your way " Luna said with a small sigh, she could not say anything about her feeling and she never could. Its something she always kept to herself.
She fear that being alone for so long that she could never show feelings or even cry.

(why didnt anything show up on my note D= it normal pops up saying this person quoted you )

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:22 am
Luminaxxx

Tzzek saw an open window and followed the free magic current inside while staying in his bolt form. There were a number of fleshy people in here, not a lot, but they all were radiating stress and most had worry in their auras as well. Tzzek flashed around the border of the ceiling five times as a bolt of blue-white lightning, managing to not hit anything in spite of his speed, before dropping suddenly to the floor and shifting back to a two foot diameter orb. As his inclination would have it, he ended up floating a foot off the floor and only a meter away from the fleshy person with a hood. His color flickered close to pure white for an instant before settling back to an even azure.

"Pardon my intrusion." He said in a smooth baritone. Then he swept the room with a wave of light, 'learning' everything in it as best he could. "Tzt... odd." He may have learned basic manners but tact would take awhile yet.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:37 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image

She Left the room to go to the library to pick up a book and soon came back to the room she was in before. Luna sighed lightly, strange things was happening around that it was getting a bit annoying but she stayed in the chair, pulling her hood down even more trying to keep to herself as much as she could.
It felt slightly moody but in a way she wanted to shout and scream, punch something to get her mood off her mind but she just sat there keeping to herself. Slowly she looked up, thinking why she was here in the first place, why she picked this place to restart her life, its hard to let go, hard to bring people in as its something she not used too or even going to get use too but Rebecca was a nice girl that's going to get married to this ash guy she meet in the market and really she envy her a lot.
" People are nice to me and yet im just pushing them away.. why? " Luna though to herself as her eyes watched the people around her. Even if she could just stand up and help with anything, its just where to start that's the hard part and really Luna has no idea where to start or even say the right words to a person.

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Haeo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:52 am
Red Gypsy

Andy nodded to her leaving her be and kissed Desha's forehead and rubbed his back. "Lay down love, take a nap. I will wake you when you are needed, you will need your strength" Andy says softly having him lay down and lay his head in his lap to relax and gain his strength knowing he will need it. Andy rest his head back closing his eyes resting himself to try not to worry to much about everyone right now and keep calm thoughts with Desha to keep him calm and relaxed.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 am
Darsto_23
Edited
Luminaxxx
Edited
Haeo
Edited

Desha gave a yawn and smiled at Andy's offer but was interrupted by the Archon. He let Andy know about the Archon through their bond then motioned to the little ball of energy that he was just fine and offered a small smile.

"Hello there, Little One... My name is Desha, and this is Andy. You can stay in here for as long as you like, just watch out for the servants coming in and out," he said in a kind voice then laid his head in Andy's lap to simply rest for a bit, knowing he'd need his strength for what was to come.

Cain moved into the front room about then and frowned a moment as he looked around. Then he saw Tzzek and his face cleared, "There you are Tzzek. Oh, I see you met Desha, our healer. You should have learned from the books that we sometimes need healers. Doctor is another word for them. Anyway, some of our friends have gone off to fight a battle against some nasty evil group and we're preparing to help our friends in case they come back hurt.

"Rose is a bit upset about some things she did in her past at the moment and I'm not too sure how to cheer her up. I told her that her past doesn't bother me at all, things happen after all, but sometimes women just confuse me. I know, I know, I'm getting married to one. But they're still baffling at times. If you learned something that might help, I'd appreciate it, Tzzek. Otherwise, why don't you scan this book? I undid the binding on it for you, it's about a different Archon. He wasn't quite as... nice... as the other one, but maybe he can help you out with something until Rose can get her head back into helping instead of fretting over the past," he rambled a bit to the little ball of energy then set the book in one of the chairs for Tzzek to scan it.

After that, he started to pace a bit as he thought about what to do about his Rosabel. But he got himself distracted in the process and managed to ram his bare foot right into one of the chairs against the wall with a muffled sound of pain. He held the offended body part for a moment then resumed his pacing, this time muttering about the female mind, not putting his shoes on, the merits and downsides of warfare, and the notes he'd taken on the wedding. All in no particular order.

But that was simply Cain being Cain, as usual...

Then he rammed his other foot into a couch and actually swore about it before finally noticing the vampiress sitting on it and frowned at her as he held the newly-offended body part, "Oh, hello there. I'm Cain. Librarian here. Don't try to touch the ball of energy. Bad things could happen. But you can talk to him. He's still learning, after all," he told her simply then resumed his pacing and muttering.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 - 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 - 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

User Image
Watching hearing one person about asking about a woman's past and how this Rose person was upset about it. Its always the same with men, they do no get the mind of a woman at all.
" some things stick like glue, no matter what or how hard you try, just some thing you cant let go in the past " Luna said as she started reading her book. her hood still covering her face, she could had said nothing but in a way, she did want to try getting alone with people. Even if its hard. Hearing a voice she looked up the man was telling her about this ball of light and she nodded " don't really touch things that i don't really know, so don't worry about it and.... my name Luna... Nightshade " Luna said as she turned a page in the book. Luna felt odd because she was talking to someone other than Rebecca.

*edit* ( sorry i dont know why i put exit when i ment edit lol (

Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Haeo

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Luminaxxx

Tzzek hesitated to speak at first as he was unsure of proper manners under these specific circumstances. Then he decided that not responding was the worst option available.

"Thank you, Desha and Andy. It is a pleasure to meet you both." He said in a smooth and polished baritone. He was going to ask a few questions about servants and the reason for their waiting in that particular room, particularly the reason for cuddling in that particular room. But, that was when Cain stumbled into the conversation, literally and figurtively and painfully. At least he explained things a little. He did seem to be a worthy librarian indeed.

"Thank you for the book, Cain." Tzzek felt no need to move just yet so he simply spoke from his current floating position. He heard the unnamed female's comment and decided to just scan the book rather than offer even less helpful advice. But, in spite of his very few years, he already knew enough to agree with the female's understanding of the past. She was interesting and he marked her name, Luna Nightshade. Then he finally scanned the book.

Intense blue light moved over the book for several seconds, far longer than usual. The color of the light and the color of Tzzek's form changed dramatically over those seconds. No longer was he a blue-white or azure color. He was somewhere between violet and crimson, and he wasn't bobbing at all anymore. He had stopped moving entirely. Tzzek understood what was in that book more deeply than any non-archon could. What that other archon had done in pursuit of a body. The book mentioned using 'harmonic resonance events in conjunction with possessive analysis'. It also stated that this method had been used dozens of times. Tzzek knew what this meant personally.

If the archon's color change wasn't clue enough as to his reaction to the knowledge in this book the loud burst of static that he made conveyed a hint of his horror and revulsion. If he had a stomach, it would be freshly emptied. It was nearly a full minute before he spoke.

"Tzt... zzzt... Vile... tzt..." He was shaken badly enough that his speach was broken and harsh. He moved away from the book and drifted closer to Luna, hovering perfectly still only a foot from the side of her head, ironically providing additional light for her to read by. There had been more he wanted to say but he couldn't get himself under control enough to do so just yet. Thankfully, Luna had a very mellow energy field. It was mildly relaxing just being that close.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff