Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Cassius' Shop of Jeweled Wonders Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 pm
Vihata

Cassius did a good job of finishing off what Kota hadn't but did leave enough of the salad for tomorrow. He was beginning to pick up something from Kota but it seemed to be a bit muddled. Thankfully, body language worked just fine for him.

He set the dishes in the sink and put out a bowl of fruit for Orthius then took Kota's hand and lead him back upstairs, pausing beside the bed to cup his cheek tenderly, "All you had to do was say so, Kota... You don't have to work yourself up like that... You can tell me absolutely anything..." he said in a soft whisper then gave him a tender kiss as he put Kota's hands on his chest, letting him take the lead this time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:53 pm
Vihata

Cassius went down onto the bed willingly, his hands resting at Kota's thighs as the man started to explore his chest. But when he noticed how nervous he was, he lifted one of his hands to his mouth for a teasing kiss to his palm before putting it back on his chest.

"Go ahead, Kota... Whatever happens here between us, remains with us... There's no one to impress, no one else to see anything that happens... Just us..." he said softly as he settled his hands back at Kota's thighs and left them there, letting him do as he wished.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:56 am
Vihata

Cassius was still trying to catch his breath when Kota started teasing him, probably not realizing just how sensitive his skin was at this point. He shivered under the touch of the feather and gave a breathy laugh at Kota's question and sent a few thoughts towards him through their bond that were far from well-behaved, as well as a few emotions that showed exactly how he was feeling right now.

He'd more than enjoyed that, he wanted more. He turned enough that he was able to lean in to give Kota's sweet lips a hungry kiss and a slow grin, "It was so far off from simple 'enjoyment' Kota..." he told him softly, one of his hands rising to trace a line from his temple to his hand, very much enjoying the feeling of touching that perfect skin, laced their fingers together then raised them to his mouth where he placed a light teasing kiss on each of Kota's fingers then the back of his hand.

He wanted to do so much more than that, but he was keeping to his promise of letting Kota do whatever he wanted tonight. Though it wasn't easy!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:47 pm
Vihata

Cassius gave a soft chuckle and slid his hand over his waist to pull him in closer, "I've love a great many people in my life, Kota. But that was only physical love, my heart wasn't in it with them. But then I met you... Beautiful beyond words, powerful in your own right... I flirted outrageously but you barely paid any attention to me. I never expected you to accept my invitation to a picnic on the beach... You stole my heart that day, Kota... And now I don't want it back..." he said softly and gave his lips another soft and tender kiss.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:01 pm
Vihata

Cass gave a soft laugh at the whole thing and pointed Orthius over to the nest of blankets on the side table he'd made up for the bird then dropped his chuckling head to Kota's shoulder, "Lover, stop stressing aobut it. Get some sleep then see what tomorrow brings. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Please, love, right now I simply want to hold you as I sleep and wake up to you still here instead of waking up to find I'd dreamed all of this instead," he said simply, wrapping an arm around his waist as he settled right where he was.

He didn't mind having his head on Kota's chest for a change. In fact, he found that he really wanted to be held for a change.

Of course, he had no intention of telling Kota that he'd actually already arranged to have his things moved down here. At least the important things, anyway. the paintings and furniture could wait until the studio was built. But at least Kota's clothes, books, violin, and perches would be arriving in the morning. He only hoped Kota would forgive him for taking it upon himself to act so high-handedly about it...  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:58 pm
Vihata

Cassius slept peacefully and wonderfully and woke up with Kota still holding him, giving a delighted smile as he untangled himself carefully from his lover's arms so that he wouldn't wake him up. He knew Kota needed to feed badly from his looks, but had to admit that the man was absolutely beautiful in any form he took. Enough that he left the bed very reluctantly.

But he wanted to make sure that the things he'd sent for had been delivered and found himself pleasantly when he got downstairs to the back door, still tying his robe around himself. The things he'd asked for were waiting for him just outside, all protected in special boxes and just waiting for Kota to open them.

He got them inside quickly and found the violin first, taking it upstairs to place it on his pillow right where Kota would find it when he woke up then headed back downstairs to start coffee and put together a breakfast of fresh fruits. Easily done. Especially since he couldn't cook...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:45 pm
Vihata

Cass was more than happy with the thankful kiss and sat down to eat his breakfast as Kota played, enticing his own breakfast to him. When he was finished, Cassius had to admit something he'd just considered.

"If you played while I sang, we could probably rule the world..." he said with a teasing grin, hoping Kota would take it as the compliment he'd intended to give.

"There are a few more of your things in the living room. Mainly your books, clothes, a few of your nicknacks, the perches. The paintings are currently being carefully packed away as is your furniture until the studio is ready. If there's anything in particular you want to have here before then, you only have to say so," he added, hoping that he hadn't over-stepped himself...  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:55 pm
Vihata

Cassius laughed as he teased back, grateful that he was relaxed enough to do so now, "Easy enough, lover. Why do you think I don't open the shop until early afternoon? It gives me plenty of time to work on pieces in the morning when I'm fresh and relaxed. Then I get to deal with the populace," he explained easily, showing that there was no real rush.

Still, he did like that Kota was so enthusiastic about it, "You can get started on them as soon as you like and can unpack while I'm opening the shop. Rearrange anything you like, you should know that I won't mind it by now. Just don't be startled when the workers get started on your studio later this morning. They're attaching it to the back of the building to allow for the best lighting for your work," he suggested and reached out to tug on a lock of his hair playfully then gave him a kiss because he simply had to.

Really, the male was irresistible to him. And he certainly had no desire to resist...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash