Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image
Sato felt a bit sad for him about him not knowing how to cook even though its obvious he would like to know how to because he says so himself. "I could teach you if you're are willing to learn. Its more possible to teach you than to teach someone who is born without taste buds. Because the trick to cooking knowing the ingredients by smell and being able to taste" he offered and explained why he thinks it won't be difficult to teach him how to cook. Cooking for him was mainly to spend more energy from his energetic body.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Really? -Doru would smile brightly- well if your free tomorrow and aren't over run with class I think it could be fun though we prob should get some rest for now -Doru would then chuckle as he heard and felt Digger yawn-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image
Sato nodded, "Yes, I wouldn't offer if I could teach you" he responded. "I will be free all afternoon. With the way classes are dropping like flies on campus all I have is Equestrian class so I can check up on my horse, Geography class and Gym class which will be pretty short considering how many students may show up" he told him his schedule. "I was thinking of using the cooking classroom to do the teaching at because of his abundant amount of ingredients available there" he said to him then returned to the kitchen and cleaned out the mayo cup and mustard cup. "Ok, head off to bed then" he said not nervous about going through with sleeping with Doru in the same bed as they had discussed earlier. "Surely you have classes tomorrow to attend too, right?" he asked him after returning from the kitchen.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

Thank you for being willing to teach me Sato it means a lot to me -Doru would smile as he would listen to the male. Pulling himself slowly up he would then whisper to digger telling the dog it was bed time so that the wolf knew it was okay to leave his side and go get rest. Hearing Sato ask about classes Doru would nod his head lightly before speaking- ya I have a few but I should clear those pretty quickly so I'll be free -moving to head towards his bedroom Doru would navigate threw the dorm with normal ease as he had the routs memorized to a T. Moving to his bed Doru would carefully pull back the blankets for him and Sato before remembering he should turn the lights on in the room so that the male could see as not many could navigate threw the dark like he could-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:23 am
User Image
Sato picks up the remote and turns off the tv after noticing it was still on. He figured they can decide on where they can meet up at after classes in the morning. He walked to the Doru's bedroom after turning off the lights in the kitchen and living room and setting his bag on the couch where he can find it later. He wonders how soft the bed is because he hadn't checked it during both of the time he was in here. "This bedroom has more space than my bedroom back at the house" he commented about the bedroom.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Moving to slide into bed carefully Doru would chuckle- it's easier to navigate threw open space then a cluttered area besides I kinda like the open space it has a kinda freeing feeling to know I have space to move around or play a game on the floor or play with Digger or what ever -smiling Doru knew his bedroom would almost seem to be OCD clean with it's white and black furnishing but color never much mattered when often he didn't get to see it to enjoy it. Moving to slide his hands across the bed he would check to make sure Sato would have plenty of pillows before fixing the blankets-

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image
Sato stretches his limbs and does a handstand by the bed, "I know what you mean. Also useful for indoor exercising for before and after sleeping" he said then drop down back on his feet. "At the least room smells nice and not overwhelming" he commented while watching Doru fixing the blankets. "You actually sleep with your shirt off Doru?" he asked him because Doru has been shirtless and vestless before senses game had started in the living room.
AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:05 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato, Doru would smile and nod lightly in agreement before chuckling about the shirt comment- I don't like wearing them to sleep I feel like they bind me plus it usealy makes me to hot bit if your uncomfortable with it I can put a shirt on it's no biggie

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:20 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero knocked on the door having finally found somewhere with an available room. He wasn't keen on the idea of rooming with others, honestly he just wanted to be left alone. But, he had promised Lucy that he would work on his people skills, and rooming with others was a good start. "H, hello? I....was wondering about the available room?" He looked himself over, hoping that his hulking stature and metallic skin would not scare the potential roommates. ஒ†

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:59 am
User Image
"I have no problem with you being shirtless" said Sato honestly and he likes the fact he gets to touch Doru's skin while their in bed asleep. He yelped a little in being startled by the knock on the door then heard the question through the door by the male person. "Sounds like you have yourself a potential roommate already waiting for you at the door. It would be best for you to answer since you live here, Doru" he said to Doru meaning he doesn't intend on joining him at the front door nor leaving the bedroom. He was nervous and the sound of the person didn't help what he imagined for the person possibly looks plus he was just a guest. He was disappointed he couldn't move in the dorm room at some point, but he was hoping the idea of him sharing this spacious bedroom would come to Doru on its own. In the meantime, meeting that stranger at the door is what he wants to avoid so he gets in bed and hides under the blanket.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing Sato Doru would smile- you sure I don't mind putting one on -smiling more so to himself that he was glad Sato didn't mind. Doru would then tilt his head lightly to the side as he heard a nock at his door- who could be hear this late at night -a cunfused look would move across his face before he would chuckle as Sato would seem to dive into the bed- ya though give me a few and I'll be back -pulling himself up Doru wouldn't much mind that he would be answering the door shirtless let alone that the tall slender white haired Romanian boy would be answering it with a beast of a wolf standing at alert and guard to protect their owner. Finding his way to the front door, Doru would move to slide his hand along the front door before opening it slowly to reveal himself- hello and ya....the empty room near mine is open are you the person they assigned to my dorm? -Doru would question as he could feel Digger pressed close to his side. though Doru couldn't see the male before him Doru had a slight idea as to where they were standing as he would move to offer them his hand- I'm Doru Dalca and you

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:54 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero pulled back slightly as the door opened to reveal an attractive young man and a fierce-looking wolf. "I, um....sorry I'm so late. This was my first day, and I got lost trying to find the dormitories. I'm Nero, Nero Larsen." He reluctantly reach out and shook Doru's hand. "Nice to meet you, Doru."ஒ†

User Image

AugustenDomenta

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 am
User Image
Sato pulls back the blanket some to reveal just his rabbit ears so he can what is going on at the front door. Now he knows this new roommate name is Nero Larsen and Doru's last name if he hadn't known about that one already. He closes his eyes waiting for Doru to return like he said would and hoping it will be soon.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:05 am
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing Nero, Doru would chuckle- I've been there I've gotten lost on campus many times so I can understand -moving to step aside to let Nero in to further reveal what one would think was a OCD clean dorm decorated in all white and black. Doru would smile before speaking once more- well this is it I'll show you to your room and tomarow I can give you the tour unless you don't mind Digger here giving it to you then in that case just ask him any time you like and he will lead you around -Doru would then move to point towards his white wolf companion- oo also don't freak out if there are sometimes random strangers in and out of the dorm -pausing a moment Doru would frown as if not wanting to say the next part- their my care tackers they cook and clean for me by families request so I suppose that's a perk for you to -Doru would smile slightly before turning to carefully navigate threw the dorm each step he took memorized and calculated in his head so he alway knew where he was going and how to manage threw the dorm. Coming apron his room Doru would pause to point to a bedroom door straight across from his- your room is there and the bathroom is between if you need anything just nock and I'll be happy to help -opening his own bedroom dorm Doru would then turn to smile lightly towards where he thought Nero would be- welcome to your new home and I hope you will hang out with us tomarow we have a I'm sure to be entertaining event to see happening after our morning classes so you are more then welcome to join -turning Doru would head into his room and though he hadn't told Nero he was blind he was sure the male would figure it out sooner or later. Having left his room door open Doru would listen for any questions Nero may have as he reprepared for bed-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:40 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero followed silently, listening to everything Doru said. He caught the scent of another as Doru went into his own room, but dismissed it, as it was none of his business. He looked over toward the door to Doru's room. "Doru.......thank you for not being scared of me." Nero headed into his room and began to unpack and put away his things, thinking about all that had happened since that night, that horrible night that he would rather forget. He placed a framed picture on the bureau, one with himself standing with a voluptuous tanned blonde woman, a petite black woman in lolita gothic attire, and a goblin clad in leather. He was still reluctant, but he had come to see these people as his new family. He remembered the promises me made to them, to work on his people skills, and he remembered the biggest promise he made, to learn now to cry, and to learn how to smile.ஒ†

User Image

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces