Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 am
"Understood" Erik replied to Hector and stayed in the quarters for the news from the search party. He thought he should be going with Hector to the meeting with the other captain, but those were not his orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor ordered his ship to land down next to Hector's and noticed the other captain seemed to be by himself. That was odd, as they usually brought one or two more people for an entourage. Victor debarked his ship and ordered his first mate, Renard, to come along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:11 am
Hector waited in silence, her white hair glistening against the sunlight as she waited like a stone cold statue. There was a very distinct, unsettling air about her, like the calm before a storm or the silence before battle. She turned to look at Victor with her blood red eyes and she said nothing, watching Victor closely as he approached.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

with patroclus

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 am
I'm alive and will try to reply
as soon as I can. c:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:05 pm
Victor turned to Renard and said, "Fix your uniform. It's crooked."

Once Victor arrived he stood and saluted Hector as he presented himself. "Captain Victor Redstone of the royal airship Goliath" he stated, then stood for his First Mate to present himself as well. He then waited for Hector to return formalities, as it was customary to do.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 pm
"Captain Hector Thunderbird of the imperial airship Valkyrie." Hector nodded to Victor calmly. Her eyes began to glow a slight red as she looked at him, silently peering into this mind in case he tried to pull something. "Forgive my boldness." She began, seemingly out of the blue. "My first mate is awaiting news while I am away from my post. In times like these, good communication and information is vital." She said before slowly extending her small, delicate, white gloved hand for a handshake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:42 pm
Ebony growled at their captain as he shouted at them. After the captain walked away he said. “Captain or not, he better learn respect for those who serve him. Because people don‘t call me boom for nothing. My bombs are my least dangerous assets.” It was clear that Ebony simply didn‘t like being shouted at.

Viktor Felt the ship slowing as he lay in his hammock in the engine room. He slowly got out of the hammock and said, “Come along. We’re finally pulling into port,” and he started heading for the deck.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:54 pm
Wire_Colossus

I blinked, slowly coming out of my engine watching trance when Viktor got up from his hammock. I shook my head to clear it before rising as well and following him out of the engine room.

I found the crew gathered around Tondra at the prow, who had taken on the classic "Captain" pose. The port was in sight now, and you could mainly see the docks and the ships docked there.

Hey.

Tondra turned at the sound of my voice. She smiled and looked to the crew. Dock the ship and make sure everything battened down. You all know the drill. She said. I'll be right out after I give Rachana a nice makeover. You have 8 hours to do what you like.

She strode towards me, but paused as she passed Vesana on the way and patted him on the arm.

Make sure you're back on the ship by the time we leave, ok? Stick with Viktor. I don't want to have to go looking for you again now. She said gently to him, before returning her focus to me and leading me into the captain's cabin.

~~~

Well, I've never gotten a makeover before. I felt... different. She had given me a curly black wig (as I refused to let her dye my hair) and powdered my skin to be a tad bit darker. I looked quite different when I looked in the mirror.

She had given me a pair of dark pants, a red shirt, black vest, jacket, and gloves, as well as a pair of glasses and a rapier. I smiled as I stepped out onto the deck-- the ship had just docked and people were tieing things dowm.

Tondra gestured to me, and I followed after her across the deck. She started showing me how to tie some knots to tether the ship to the dock.

((User Image What Rachana looks like right now))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 pm
Jake did a quick flight around the Galatea to do a quick assessment of the damage she took so far. He needed to know if she could hold together while he was busy pushing her engines to the limit. Thankfully the damage wasn't too extensive so the ship should be able to handle pretty well at the speeds she'll be moving at.

"Let me know when we begin to head into the mountains!" He shouted at one of the new crew members as he sprinted down into the engine bay. Once, he got there he put his glider away as he examined the room. About a quarter of his repars had already fallen apart or were about to fall apart, and three extra leaks has started. He set the engine to work as hard as it could and quickly started running about and keeping the engine together.

He kept an ear out for the crew member he ordered earlier to come by with the information he requested. It was important for him to know when they were crossing into the mountains. The magic there was more plentiful which meant the engines would run better, but it also increased the risk of an engine failure. The engines worked by taking in the potential energy from the magic and converting it into kinetic energy, but there are also a couple of biproducts from this conversion. The main ones Jake was concerned about were steam and electricity. When the amount of magic increases, so does the amount of these biproducts. If Jake doesn't make sure to redirect a bit of the steam and electricity, it could cause a lot of problems. Electrical outages, one of the steam pipes burst, one of the pistons in the engines could pop out.

Finally, the crew member came by and announced that they were starting to enter the mountain regions. "Thanks. You just saved me a lot of pain and misery." Jake said as he started to make adjustments to the engine. He adjusted the steams pipes to release more steam more often, as well as allow steam to run into some of the spares. He also opened up a new pipe he had recently installed, although this one was different. It had some loops and ended with a bottle attached to the end. He had set it up so that the steam would hopefully cool and water would drip into the bottle. He was hoping it would be drinkable without any ill effects. He also had set up a couple other lightbulbs and activated some dummy circuits to send some of the extra electricity into.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image

█ Renard shrugged. "It's just his personality, mate. I've gotten over it, and it's not like he's looking to disrespect you," he stated before a crew member gave him his report. They were docking, it seemed. Renard rubbed the back of his head as he looked at Ebony. Sure, Victor was harsh but Renard admired him more than Ebony did. He could understand how Ebony felt though. "Have to go," he mentioned before leaving to the top deck.

He caught up with Victor, his hair in a flurry. After catching his breath, he fixed his uniform and patted down his hair. He then put his hands behind his back, clasping them. Hector was shorter than he imagined. He had heard rumors of the newly recruited Marus imperial captain.
When it was his turn to introduce himself, he bowed his head slightly in greeting. "First mate Renard Luka Winterbourne of the royal airship Goliath," in a polite but almost hushed tone. He received Hector's handshaking, squeezing his hand briefly before standing silently by Victor's side. █

User Image

[ just so everyone knows, the Galatea is in the mountains… ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:32 pm
"Does my appearance dissatisfy you?" Hector suddenly asked, raising a brow at Renard as Renard let go of her hand. "You should take your captain's advise and cater to your own before judging mine." She stated, lifting a hand and flicking off a piece of dirt off his shoulder. Of course, the statement could have meant many things, but she left that to him to think about before silently offering the hand back to Victor.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:54 pm
Ebony proceeded to go up to the deck and sit in his favorite spot on one side of the ship. Once he was sure he was stabel, he took out two bombs and began taking them apart for their components. They had both been smoke bombs, but what he was intending to make was a lot less smoke and a lot more bang. “This will make on heck of a bang.” He said to himself as he completely filled the casing of the larger smoke bomb with explosive powder. Then he took the effects powders of both original bombs and put them into the second bomb with what little remained of the explosive powder. These would be two drastically different bombs. One would be more bang than smoke, and the other would be almost all smoke.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:00 pm
Victor shook Hector's hand briefly with his own white gloved one. "I assume this is a meeting over what we will do about the pirate ship that's crossed over from our land into yours with something very important" he stated. He didn't mention the kidnapped twins, though he probably assumed word had already gotten out.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:10 pm
"Yes, captured royals from what I understand." Hector replied. "We had an official notice from the emperor. We are pursuing them as we speak, but they'll probably loose our ships in mountains. We'll have to track them from there." Hector stated, sounding as if she had everything under control.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:17 pm
Victor nodded. He admired Hector's calmness. "Ah, so you know. Well then there's no need to hide anything. So do you know how to traverse between the mountains or have anyone on your ship that knows their layout?" the captain asked. Obviously the pirate ship was heading in there because it was dangerous and easy to get lost if you didn't know your way around. The best thing was to have someone who could tell them which way to navigate through.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 pm
"Somewhat, but it's dangerous." Hector stated. "But they will need to restock somewhere. We can track them through their suppliers." She stated. "It will take quite a bit of time. You should return back to your country, unless you wish to travel with us."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff