Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Customized Customs: May 2014 winners page 12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:37 pm
Entry Tag: dolphingurl | Angeni | Heavy | Twins

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Username of owner(s): dolphingurl
Breed: Angeni
Level of Edits: heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:35 pm
Entry Tag: Milady Emerald | Species | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: -Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Flutterer
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.
WIP Needed? Maybe one?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black body with CC pattern of silver swirls and sparkles (like ref image pet base)
Face: Eyes are CC'd- please not pink or red, but whatever looks good
Mane: Braided (stock Style)
Tail: Braided (stock Style)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):- No horns but antanea- that are like the trailing antenea on the wings, see ref images (Note- not like on the existing pet)
Wings: Multilayered rainbow butterfly wings, with antanea coming from them (see ref)
Fins: N/A
Scales:N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Ref Image Base Ref Image Pre-existing pet

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Plumeria- scattered through mane, CC'd colors and placement, Plumeria Braceletes, to match mane CC placement
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ayano Cho
Owner: Milady Emerald
Breed: Flutterer
Temper: Flighty
Mate: Not yet
Tag Background: I'm thinkin 018 Spring Flowers or 002 Amethyst Sparkle by Sirenz. If there is one with a black bakground too that would be good.
Tag frame color: CC'd
Tag feather color(s): Long- CC colored

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Not needed because I designed the pet....  

Milady Emerald

Feydrah

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:05 pm
Username of owner(s): Feydrah
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Aint nobody got time for that.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:20 pm
Entry Tag: (Captain Swarley Peroxide | Mer | Unedited | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mer
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: CC, loosely based off reference
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, any facial markings - all CC
Mane: New braid, accessories on
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short fetlocks
Reference Image(s): http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l10/SwarleyPeroxide/sea-slug-2_zps4cbf1760.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: n/a
Fins: Rounded heart fins
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC - here are some items I like, if they fit please use them as you see fit: tiki shell necklace, plumera, flowers
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zuwena
Owner: Captain Swarley Peroxide
Breed: Sea slug
Temper: Gregarious
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mer

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Same markings as twin 1, but black, dusty rose pink, and dusty mint green
Face: eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, any facial markings - all CC
Mane: New Type Long
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short fetlocks
Reference Image(s): http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l10/SwarleyPeroxide/sea-slug-2_zps4cbf1760.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Wings: N/A
Fins: Rounded heart fins

Trading Post Items: CC - here are some items I like, if they fit please use them as you see fit: tiki shell necklace, plumera, flowers
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Malana
Owner: Captain Swarley Peroxide
Breed: Sea slug
Temper: Mellow

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

Captain Swarley Peroxide

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Entry Tag: (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Half-'Suti | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Half-Suti
Body Build: Regular or Draft - You choose which you think would look better. A draft may look a little more tree-like, but regular may look more fragile and aged? I don't know~
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: I want her body to be grayish-brown to mimic the color of willow bark. Young willows will have a smooth bark, where old ones will have a splitting, textured bark. I would very much like for her to have that textured appearance, but if that would be too much, the smooth bark would do well. Bark Texture/color. The texture should lessen below the knees, and it should be smooth down by the hooves/"roots"
Face: I want her to have the big mouth and jawline of a 'Suti. I also want her to have the ear frills if they're uncovered. I would like the eyes to be green to match her hair please.
Mane: I want her hair to look like the vines and leaves of a willow tree. I want it just above the ground, and it should be uneven and tapered off as if it were from the branch of a willow.
Tail: I want her tail to look like the vines and leaves of a willow tree. It should be down to the ground and should be fairly voluminous, billowing out as if it were from a willow tree's branch. It should be a lush, healthy green.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would like 'Suti horns around her hooves to appear as roots. They should be the same color as the body. They will be made of horns so they will not be unmoving. Therefor they need to be not suuuuper long (but long enough to get the effect), and flush to the ground. She will be very slow moving, so having them on the ground like that won't affect her walking a whole awful lot. She'll just have to be more careful is all.
Reference Image(s): Very Crude, Horrible Picture I drew like four years ago. XD Finally I can get her because of 'suti magic. <3 Willow Leaves, Willow Leaves a bit further away, Willow Tree, Dem Roots, More Roots, Another Tree

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): I would like horns at her feet to appear like roots. They will be unmoving, so they should be flush to the ground if possible without looking goofy. XD Perhaps they could start above the hooves and run downward toward the ground until they meet it, and then spread like roots? Between the horns, I would still like the hooves to be visible, please.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None, please
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Willow
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Willow Tree
Temper: Wise

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood

I know I PMed a question to you but I may not be around at the time of closing, so I'm going to post. Please void my entry if this won't work. Thanks! <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Faid Shadowlight | Ceryeni/Angeni Cross | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Crossbreed Ceryeni Angeni
Body Build: Angeni, with normal non cloven hooves if that is possible. Failing that angeni hooves.
Concept Origin: New Concept - My Wedding Bouquet
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: User Image - Markings are CC but please stick to similar colours and complementary tones.

Face: User Image - Markings CC... love markings around the eyes.

Eyes: Raspberry in colour please.

Ears: Can she have Ceryeni ears please.

Mane: User Image - Custom style. Wavy/curly and gathered into a couple of swags before left to hang loose almost to the ground. The odd strand loose from the swags and around her face. The hair will also have pearls and flowers in it, the pearls holding the swags up and as decoration. The flowers dotted about in small clusters, and randomly, having been placed into her hair as pure decoration. If you want to and it looks ok you can also add some raspberry coloured ribbon to the mane as long as it doesn't make it "too much" or look out of place.

Tail: Custom Ceryeni style tail. More of a "Bunny" tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are cream. Fetlocks are custom, short and neat. Something close to the kirin style would be ideal. You can work these to go with the edits that will be covering some of these.

Reference Image(s): Deya Shidar - A ceryeni tail like this but a little more fluffy and bunnyesque.
Mane 1
Mane 2
Mane 3
Pearls
Flowers - Flower placement example
Cream Roses - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Lilly of the Valley - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~
Gerbera - ~1~ ~2~ ~3~

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Upper set angeni type 2. She only has the raised wings of the set, no lower wings or head wings. She does have the hoof wings though.
Other Notes: Colour/pattern wise its all CC, whatever looks good, however can you stick to colours close to or that have been used already please.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Listed below for ease - Please note that all these items are ->User Image<- Colour swatch here

Lace glove * Front near hoof/leg has a cream lace glove covering some of the hoof and up over the ankle.

Corset glove * Front back hoof/leg has a cream glove covering some of the hoof and up to just under the knee. This glove has raspberry corset style ribbon/lacings on it.

Garter * Back near leg has a garter/stocking top around the thigh. This is made of cream lace and has raspberry ribbon/lacings holding it together. These are tied in a loose bow and hang a little down her leg.

Anklet * Gold disk with the assassins creed symbol on it, goes on her back hind leg.

Necklace * This is for a future plot. Can she have a choker made from ribbon (raspberry naturally) with a golden copy of Elliot's bunny skull and cross bones belt buckle on it please. This is supposed to look like a cowboy string tie.

Butterflies * A few glowy/sparkly butterflies dotted about her please like Shalar's if possible.

Lace glove
Corset glove
Garter/Stocking top
Alt Lace design
Anklet
String Tie Choker Example
User Image User Image <- 2 options for Raspberry colour.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Indra
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Wedding Bouquet
Temper: Sultry
Mate:
Tag Background: xXx or xXx - Whichever looks/fits best
Tag feather color(s): CC - though maybe give the shorter one a Raspberry tip?
(see colour swatches under the edits/items references for colours for Raspberry)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
N/A - Crossbreed

~*~ Permissions ~*~
mindsend
Faid Shadowlight
Hello Mind

I was wondering, could I please use your boy Deya Shidar as a reference for my next custom as to what a bunny tail would be fore a Ceryeni.

I would really appreciate it if that is ok, fingers crossed and waiting on your answer.

Thank you for you time
Faid
x

Sure! I have no issue with you using him as an example! biggrin I'd love to see more Cerynei with Custom tails <3

Syaoran-Puu
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Puu

Just resending this with the new name of this quest. I wanted to make sure nothing was out of order and I thought using a permission with the wrong name on would cause troubles. So please if you could again... I have posted the message below.

I was wanting to ask if I can use Shalar as a ref please. I have overhauled my Indra idea and she is now based on my wedding bouquet, and as butterflies were part of my theme I wanted to have some around her, I wanted a swallowtail butterfly version of his glowing outlines. I hope that is ok, please reply with your answer so I can log the permission on the form (or not)

Thank you
Faid

Of course you have my permission hunni! =D
You may use any of my soquili without my permission as I love you XD hehehe.
*huggles*

Good luck with your quest!

Revel1984
Faid Shadowlight
Hi Rev

I would like permission to use Elliot as a reference in my Indra custom idea as I would like to get her a badge that matches his bunny crossbones belt buckle. We talked about the plot this would go with, I just need an official permission.

Thanks

Faid
x

Permission given wholeheartedly! <3

Rev~

Price:
4mil - Angeni
275k - 1/2 Ceryeni (550k/2 = 275k)
200k - All 3 stages
500k - Heavy Edits

= 5mil (rounded up)

Please tell me if these calculations are wrong, or my edit level is wrong, or if its more for all 3 stages.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

8-Bit Mosh Pit

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:56 pm
Entry Tag: (3rd and long | Common| Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): 3rd and long
Breed: Common
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:00 pm
Entry Tag: (cyhorse | Ulun'suti x Kalona | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti/Kalona

WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: White body with light pink scar markings that cover her body. (a few scratches and maybe a few bites marks as well)
Face: White face with a black muzzle. A scratch mark on the eye that is most visible. A scratch mark or two over her nose/muzzle area
Her eyes should have make up that match Morana's eye make up. Her eyes should be black where they are usually white (sclera?) and have red iris.
Her mouth should have a smirk with a small fang poking out.
Mane: Long and straight with fluffy bangs that cover forehead and half of one of her eyes. (the furthest back eye) Color should be black with maybe a strand of white.
Tail: Devil Tail 1 all white with a couple pink scars/scratches on it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black legs up to her knees (like Ahriman)
Reference Image(s): Muzzle/Face markings (without the pink on the muzzle), Mane, Morana, Ahriman

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Black face spikes with red tips (or maybe white with red). Demon horns that match the face spikes.
Wings: Ulun'suti wings without the scales. White with black in between - like Ahriman
Other Notes:

Custom Items: I would like for there to be a little shadow demon that haunts the mare. It looks like a pitch black wolf with bright red eyes and a little blood around the mouth. It should look wispy as though it were a shadow/ghost
Reference Image(s) for Items: If you think of any accessories to add, that would be great! (also if you could PM me before adding them, I would really appreciate that) Also, if you think of any other markings to add, I would love if you would let me know.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lilith
Owner: cyhorse
Breed:
Temper: Conflicted
Tag Background: 025
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Shadows

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 pm
VOIDING THIS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO ADD A NAME

Entry Tag: (FrostyPeaches | Regular | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: New

WIP Needed? No

Body: White, or cream white if white is not allowed. If you like, CC dapples on the body? without is okay too.
Face: White, or cream white if white is not allowed. Hair covering the eyes, see ref image.
Mane: Light ivory hair colour with beautiful mane, hair covering the eyes, see ref image.
Tail: Male stock edit medium length tail, also light ivory in colour.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light ivory, fluffy fetlocks that blends into the white body colour. Standard hooves.
Reference Image(s): Beautiful mane D;

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/a

Custom Items:
- A mongolian horse saddle. Feel free to simplify with/on detail.
- A bitless horse bridle. If possible, i would like the same colour of blue as in the image. Feel free to simplify with/on detail.
- Reference image for the saddle
- Reference image for the bridle

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner: FrostyPeaches
Breed: Natural
Temper: Shy
Tag Background: 004 Soquili Classic by Sirenz
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): White + Blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:21 pm
Entry Tag: (FrostyPeaches | Regular | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: New

WIP Needed? No

Body: White, or cream white if white is not allowed. If you like, CC dapples on the body? without is okay too.
Face: White, or cream white if white is not allowed. Hair covering the eyes, see ref image.
Mane: Light ivory hair colour with beautiful mane, hair covering the eyes, see ref image.
Tail: Male stock edit medium length tail, also light ivory in colour.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Light ivory, fluffy fetlocks that blends into the white body colour. Standard hooves.
Reference Image(s): Beautiful mane D;

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/a

Custom Items:
- A mongolian horse saddle. Feel free to simplify with/on detail.
- A bitless horse bridle. If possible, i would like the same colour of blue as in the image. Feel free to simplify with/on detail.
- Reference image for the saddle
- Reference image for the bridle

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bracchus
Owner: FrostyPeaches
Breed: Natural
Temper: Shy
Tag Background: 004 Soquili Classic by Sirenz
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): White + Blue

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:54 pm
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | Mer | heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Twins
Edit Category: – heavy
Soquili Species: – mer the new breed fin edit
Concept Origin: Choose one - New Concept

WIP Needed? yes

Body: color a dappled palomino color
Face: eye color bright teal-blue, inner ear same as outside ear, teal and gold makeup around eye
Mane: bangs and cropped hair around face pulled up and flows down the back -hair really long in back. Front splits off into two sections that is tied in two strands held by a material ties –best to look at reference image. For this twin the strands in the front will be straight not braided like in the reference. Color on this twin to be really platinum blond like the horse.
Tail: Custom CC tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mer Fetlocks color to be more of white around hooves and hooves to be teal.
Reference Image(s): body, hair 1 hair2, makeup

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins: new mer fins
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: if possible fins color to match his the gem on his hair accessory vibrant teal with gold tips

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop light gold earrings.
Custom Items: gold jewel hair item with the teal gold color gem, shoulder guards light gold and light gold arm gauntlets with a big gem in the middle same color as hair items gem. Group of Hair ties look at mane reference image to be teals and gold and gold teal coin necklace with a lighter blue bead.
Reference Image(s) for Items: hair item, shoulder only a lighter gold color to match the rest of the items, arm gauntlets. necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kairi
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: Sea warrior
Temper: comely
Mate:
Tag Background: here
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

Twin 2
Edit Category: – heavy
Soquili Species: - Mer
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? yes

Body: same marking as twin but body should be more copper in color
Face: eye color amber, red eye makeup same style as twin and red makeup around mouth look at reference.
Mane: bangs and cropped hair around face pulled up and flows down the back -hair really long in back. Front splits off into two sections that is tied in two strands held by a material ties –best to look at reference image. Strands braided like in the reference. Black hair with a few strands of copper hair.
Tail:
Hooves/Fetlocks: mer Fetlocks
Reference Image(s): body color , hair 1 hair2haircolor makeup

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) – n/a
Wings: Describe Wings – n/a
Fins: red fading to copper edgesr new mer fins if possible
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes:
Trading Post Items: 3 hoop light gold earrings bronze
Custom Items: bronze jewel hair item with the red gem, shoulder guards bronze and bronze gauntlets with a big gem in the middle same color as hair items gem. Hair ties look at mane reference image to be black,red and bronze, necklace.
Reference Image(s) for Items: hair item, shoulder only a lighter gold color to match the rest of the items, arm gauntlets. just like necklace but bottom bead to be black

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kaimu
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: Sea warrior
Temper:Effectual
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: here
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:58 pm
Voiding this for my original entry (which I'll repost), sorry! I'd love to get him redone eventually, but not this time. heart

Nymphalidae
Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Mer | Heavy (Mutant Recustom) | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Nymphalidae
Breed: Mer (Mutant Recustom of Panlong)
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time, but I'll edit in the form if I finish it before it closes.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:58 pm
Entry Tag: (GrnGriff | Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Heavy (?)
Soquili Species: - Uni
Body Build: Regular (leg up?)

WIP Needed? Not needed! But if you want to toss them at me that's fine!

Body:Mostly CC. I have an inspiration image board thing~ do what you will!
I like splotchy things? And naturals colors~ whites/creams/browns/blacks. But I like color, too~ and designs. I like most things, actually.
Face: CC
Mane: Edited. Something elegant? Mid - Long in length, but and updo works too. CC ok.
Tail: The male uni tail. (or you can make/edit one if you really want to. I would rather not have the female uni tail.)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long! Stock for the reg. template works!
Reference Image(s): Insirational Image Board <--It's just a bunch of things I like. It's inspiration only, colors/designs can be added or left out. : D
Yes, there are dresses, but omg no dresses on the pony. I just like the lacy/elegant thing they have going on. But otherwise, just uh, take this and run with it?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Uni Horn! Your choice of straight stock horns.
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Um~ I've seen a 'leg up' female floating around- is that an option? If so, I'd love to have it! If not, no worries! I'll still love the lady.

Trading Post Items: Hairsticks? (if it fits the style)
Custom Items: Maybe some kind of lacy cuff/necklace? Something (feathers?) in her mane, and something on her tail? All up to you~ I like elegant trinkets/flowers/feathers, and flowy/drapey things.
I don't want to lose the pony under edits, but I like them as highlights.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Insirational Image Board Same as above

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: I'd like to see her first.
Owner: GrnGriff
Breed: Uni
Temper: I'd like to see her first.
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: See Tag Gallery for choices

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

*Note* Yes, this pony is like 90+% CC. I am aware that means I can't make changes to her~ and I am fine with that! I just want a lovely, elegant female. (And I like surprises.) So please, take the images above and just.... do what you will with her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:00 pm
Entry Tag: (Nymphalidae | Kalona | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Nymphalidae
Breed: Half-Kalona (+ Edited Familiar)
Level of Edits: Moderate, maybe Heavy at most

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay & Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Nemesis Valkyrie

Divine Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Entry Tag: (Nemesis Valkyrie | War/Wind? | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - War/Wind
Body Build: war
Concept Origin: Choose one - New concept

WIP Needed? Yes, please.

Body: Shades of purple, gradually darkening to black towards her fetlocks, black "Appaloosa" spots occasionally along her neck, back and flank.
Face: Darker indigo eyes and inner ear, scar over her right eye, black eyebrows.
Mane: black with a purple strand braided in, twin Valkyrie braid hair style (Freya's hair from compass of Seidh item on Gaia, or X or Freyja) Basically for Brunhilde, a big puff of hair, a purple tie of some sort, some black and purple feathers to match her helmet and spear decorating the tie, then the braid, another tie and more feathers, if that makes sense.
Tail: black and purple, large braid style, more feathers to tie together the theme braided in.
Hooves/Fetlocks: "War" stock style, darkened to black from purple, dark purple hooves.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Describe Wings - Type 2 (Heron Wings) purple, darkening to black at tips
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales -
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Helmet/headdress: Silver metal, Purple feathers (#5E2D79) gradually darkening to black at the tips.
Shield: Traditional round, wooden shield, silver metal around the shield, purple (#5E2D79) and black design in the middle (see reference) leaning against her front leg
Spear: black handle, silver point, purple feathers and leather binding, silver and purple beads on the leather, silver Mjolnir pendant hanging from the leather. Spear in her mouth as though she's wielding it, if this is possible? If not, leaning against the shield?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Helmet/headdress: Please feel free to take some artistic license for this. As long as it's the "typical" style with the feathers, I'll be happy! here here here here
Shield: here
Mjolnir: here (This is pretty much a basic, traditional design for Mjolnir)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Brunhilde
Owner: Nemesis Valkyrie
Breed: Valkyrie
Temper: Protective
Mate:
Tag Background: 035
Tag frame color: #5E2D79
Tag feather color(s): silver, purple and black (long)

(Note: I think that's everything. This is my first time trying for a custom. I'm so excited! Good luck everyone!)  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff