Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:22 pm
Ginyuri
Hello all (:
My birthday is July 12th!
I am 23 and I have two wee babies Eden Grace who is 2 and Lilyana Hope who is 10 months (:
I am happy to be back on gaia after a 5 year hiatus, and appreciate being accepted to your guild (:

What beautiful names! I'll be they're beautiful, too. Welcome back! Looks like you've had an eventful five years in your hiatus. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:59 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm Winnie, 22, and my birthday is January 15th. c: I've just come back to Gaia after about five years and I'm already having a blast again! I'm a fantasy writer and a stay-at-home wife and expecting my first child next spring! Very, very excited about that, but I've got such horrible morning sickness that I'm not able to do much right now besides vegetate, so I've been finding sites like Gaia a nice way to take my mind off it.

I'm excited to get to know you all and have some great conversations!

Withypol

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:54 pm
Withypol
Hello, everyone! I'm Winnie, 22, and my birthday is January 15th. c: I've just come back to Gaia after about five years and I'm already having a blast again! I'm a fantasy writer and a stay-at-home wife and expecting my first child next spring! Very, very excited about that, but I've got such horrible morning sickness that I'm not able to do much right now besides vegetate, so I've been finding sites like Gaia a nice way to take my mind off it.

I'm excited to get to know you all and have some great conversations!

It's great to have you here! I remember my first trimester, so sick I lost 30 pounds! But after that it got better and I stopped losing weight, and finally gained during the last trimester. Congratulations!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:46 pm
JoyRose
It's great to have you here! I remember my first trimester, so sick I lost 30 pounds! But after that it got better and I stopped losing weight, and finally gained during the last trimester. Congratulations!

Thanks! Oh no, that sounds rough! Yeah, I can't wait till the first trimester is over and the morning sickness with it (I hope). @---@ I'm counting down the weeks!  

Withypol

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:12 pm
Withypol
JoyRose

Thanks! Oh no, that sounds rough! Yeah, I can't wait till the first trimester is over and the morning sickness with it (I hope). @---@ I'm counting down the weeks!

We had waited nearly 10 years to get pregnant, needing medical interventions for both of us to make it happen, so thrilled just didn't even begin to cover how I felt about it when I was finally pregnant. And I've loved nearly every moment of the wild ride since!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:35 pm
JoyRose
We had waited nearly 10 years to get pregnant, needing medical interventions for both of us to make it happen, so thrilled just didn't even begin to cover how I felt about it when I was finally pregnant. And I've loved nearly every moment of the wild ride since!

Wow, congratulations! That's amazing. I respect your perseverance! How old is your little one now?  

Withypol

Blessed Bloodsucker

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:36 pm
Withypol
JoyRose

Wow, congratulations! That's amazing. I respect your perseverance! How old is your little one now?

My "little one" now towers over me at age 18. She is a freshman at college and I'm lucky enough to have her home most weekends (don't tell her that, though - I don't want her to feel any pressure to come home if she gets busy at school).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:02 am
Hello Everyone,

You can call me Devit or Dev for short i accept both. My birthday is September 9th i'm 20 years old currently. A few notable things about me online would be i just got back from a 2-3 year hiatus. Was extremely active around 2008-2010 back in those days i was pretty big on action/fighting rp and zOMG. As far as zOMG goes I have a video on youtube of a 5/6 crew bloodlust in 30 minutes if you'd like to check that out. Anyway i look forward to meeting everyone!

Thank you!
~Devit

Devit

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:32 am
Devit
Hello Everyone,

You can call me Devit or Dev for short i accept both. My birthday is September 9th i'm 20 years old currently. A few notable things about me online would be i just got back from a 2-3 year hiatus. Was extremely active around 2008-2010 back in those days i was pretty big on action/fighting rp and zOMG. As far as zOMG goes I have a video on youtube of a 5/6 crew bloodlust in 30 minutes if you'd like to check that out. Anyway i look forward to meeting everyone!

Thank you!
~Devit

Welcome! It's great to have you here! emotion_hug (I can still hug a fighter!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:04 am
Goldine
Devit
Hello Everyone,

Thank you!
~Devit

Thank you for the friendly welcoming, it's a pleasure to be here! whee  

Devit

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:21 am
Devit
Goldine
Devit
Hello Everyone,

Thank you!
~Devit

I hope you find fun here, and most important, new friends! Let me know if there's anything you need to help your experience be richer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:31 am
Goldine
Devit
Goldine
Devit
Hello Everyone,

Thank you!
~Devit

I hope you find fun here, and most important, new friends! Let me know if there's anything you need to help your experience be richer.

Thank you, i'll take you up on that actually. Is there anywhere in the guild i could post a thread asking the guild about something outside of the guild such as my aquarium?  

Devit

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:00 am
Devit
Goldine
Devit
Goldine
Devit
Hello Everyone,

Thank you!
~Devit

Thank you, i'll take you up on that actually. Is there anywhere in the guild i could post a thread asking the guild about something outside of the guild such as my aquarium?

Although we do have a Q&A forum, it's not visited much within the guild, so I'd say your best bet is here in the main forum where we have the highest traffic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:10 am
Hello! I am Salathielly, and my birthday is February 25th. I'm a librarian. :3  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:24 am
Salathielly
Hello! I am Salathielly, and my birthday is February 25th. I'm a librarian. :3

Librarians are so so cool! Knowledgeable and helpful, an amazing combination! But I don't think Brandon Sanderson agrees with me. rofl Welcome!  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff