Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image

Emma walked into the music club she assumed late. Though, it didn’t seem to be too busy even with everyone there. Entering the room she was dressed in her usual black and red style. The only thing missing was the treble clef necklace she usually wore. The Hufflepuff noticed another one of her housemates standing inside by the door. She was pretty sure it was Claire or was it Clara… it was something like that.

“Hey, are you joining the club?” Emma asked the third year Hufflepuff. “Or were you trying to get him to be involved?” She added on after noticing Garnet looking over before turning back to two other students. It was nice to see all the students at least. It was a good sign that the club would continue even after students graduated. Then again who didn’t love music?

With: Club members... Clara

Wearing: Red & Black

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image
                                                  They don't care what you say
                                                  They don't care what you think
                                                  All they care, what you do,
                                                  Long as your off beat,
                                                  Take a look at yourself

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Wallis smiled politely at the older boy, offering his hand to him after shaking Liddie's hand. "Wallis McGregor. Nice ta meet'cha Liddie an' Garne'." Leon had decided to get up and move to another portion of the room with a nod to Wallis, and Wallis shrugged at Liddie's question about him playing an instrument or singing. "Nope, I don't do eivver. I jus' came 'cause my bruv likes ta sing, an' I wos tryin' ta ge' 'im ta sing in th' club. I'm no' seein' tha' 'appening now though." Wallis glanced back to Leon, who seemed to occupy his own corner of the room. Leon rolled his eyes at him and made a shooing motion with his hand, which meant that he'd had enough interaction and didn't want to be bothered anymore. Well, that was typical. Maybe he could persuade him sometime later, or guilt-trip him into singing. It wouldn't be the first time he'd managed it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I go' Leon 'ere, I wonder 'ow long b'fore 'e's hummin' ta every song played.
                                                  OOC:

I'm dreamin' out loud,
                                                  And all at once it's so familiar to see,
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece
                                                  I'm dreamin out loud,
                                                  Can't find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me

The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru mustered up the courage to join a club like his parents had sugested. He had been told he had his mom singing talent but he was still so shy when he was asked if he could. Prehaps joining a music club could help? The worse he get is they say no if he happened to suck. He saw a few around his age and some older students. He initally peeked quite unsure about the whole singing with people around. "Um...hi am I late?" He asked all nervous.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

username

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎-
                                            𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎
                                            𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝
                                            𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎-
                                            𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯 x
                                            Third Year SlytherinPurebloodxxxxx

「 Year 2036 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet quietly shook Wallis hand with a polite half-smile. "Nice to meet you, Wallis," he said, feeling at ease now that he didn't think he has any reason to be that wary of the first year. He didn't annoy the young Slytherin, but then, Garnet's annoyance only depends on the person's aura. But Wallis was simply polite, not hyper and he hadn't done anything to annoy him. Though even if he did he was, Garnet would still be careful if he didn't want to get hexed by Leon.

When Lydia decided to ask the two of them if they played instruments, Garnet just shook his head. "No, but I sing. My classmate-" He sighed and frowned, "-brought me here. Though... I think I might try doing piano? I don't know..." Well, he wasn't one to say that he has a good singing voice, though his grandmother always told him that he sounded really nice. He will never admit it, but the muggle songs Uncle Topaz and his mother introduced to him has some of his favorites there. Recently, he was very much fond to Indie music, a lot of the tracks were something he found relaxing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            with [Lydia and Wallis] at [Music Room]

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜-
                                            𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜
                                            𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎!
                                            𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
                                            𝙱𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎-
                                            𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝!

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:59 pm
In the darkest of nights, the city of lights will pour unto us.
Creeping inside through our sleepy eyes, contagiously bright
Like sunlight and rain flooding through the veins of wilted vines.
But love travels like a rumor here, losing form with every ear,
A skeleton of something more; but waking seems an awful dream.
We'll be waiting for the night, to come and rescue us, feet off the ground.

User Image

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ second year │ hufflepuff

Liddie resisted the urge to smile in amusement at the younger boy's name- it was just that 'Leon' and 'Wallis' seemed leagues apart. Not that she could judge much; her name was horrifically old-fashioned, for one, and her second name was a virtue. At least she hadn't been saddled with 'Charity' like her elder sister. "I didn't know Leon sang," she said innocently- she'd seen the older boy around the club before, but never actually heard him sing anything, and now wondered what he sounded like. Obviously good, if his brother was here for moral support. Garnet said he didn't play any instruments either, but could sing as well. "I just know piano from music class in school. I mean, muggle school," she tacked on with a bit of a blush, but she wasn't as self conscious about it as she might have otherwise been, since she knew the McGregors were muggleborn, although she figured Garnet was most likely pureblooded. "I'd really like to play guitar, though," she added hastily.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Besides, we're living in this house of cards that pulls and pushes with the air.
Fearing a feather to the earth could destroy it and us, inside unaware!
All we want is something more to dream about and to adore.
All we need is a little place to close our eyes, to end this chase.
The living are moving, gracefully and painfully rushing ahead,
While unraveling the most essential thread of the fabric that covers us.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:57 pm
Abraham took Isaac's hand and led him to the lonesome hill.
While his daughter hid and watched,
She dare not breathe, she was so still.
Just as an angel cried for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her voice.
Then the angel asked her what her name was,
She said, "I have none."

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw chaser │ seventh year prefect│ halfblood

Di shouldered open the door, arms full with several music books, as well as her flute case, and made her way into the dim, stuffy room before setting everything down on a dusty table and busying herself with opening up the windows to let some light and air in. When that was done she arranged the chairs as best she could, stripped the cover off of the large piano in the corner, and pulled out the drum kit. The brunette wasn't very concerned at the moment, since Alby would take over the club next year and thus she knew it would be in good hands, and 99% of the current members were well-behaved, good kids. Kids. Like she was some old woman now that she was a seventh year. Di felt like it, though. Being among the oldest in the school had its perks, but it also meant feeling like she couldn't really hold an actual conversation with anyone younger than a fourth year. Oh well. The Ravenclaw sat down, kicked up her legs, and took out her flute. They'd come; she'd put up enough posters to remind everyone who was already in the club, and to attract whatever first years she could.

OOC:
Username

Then he asked, "How can this be?"
"My father never gave me one."
And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter,
Abraham's daughter raised her bow.
"How darest you, child, defy your father?"
"You better let young Isaac go."

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:20 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Fourth Years

With : Each other... Dia

User ImageUser Image
The four girls strolled into the music room like they always did. They were all looking forward to yet another year full of music. Kimberly who usually had some sort of problem even seemed happy. “Look Peter isn’t here.” She commented with a grin. “Yeah for now, he’ll show.” Minako commented causing Kimberly to scowl. “Don’t worry Kimi I doubt he’ll cause any trouble.” Alana replied as she glanced to Diantha. “Yeah, he’s not about to mess with Diantha.” Candace chimed in.

Alana and Minako giggled at Candace’s notion. The fact that Peter was probably scared of getting on the prefects bad side was hilarious. “Honestly hate how he has a tendency to lose house points.” Minako commented. Sometimes the others forgot that she was in the same house as Peter. “I’m surprised Ravenclaw members haven’t killed him yet.” Kimberly replied knowing she wouldn’t be able to deal with him if he was in her house. As much as she hated the dungeon she was grateful it was as far away from Peter as she could get.

Alana smiled as she pulled out her notebook. “You know you could steal the piano?” Candace told her. “You know before anyone else steals it.” Alana shook her head. “Well if you aren’t I am.” Minako said heading over. Taking a seat at the piano the Asian girl pressed some keys down. “You should try this…” Alana said flipping to a song and giving it to Minako. “What is this?” She asked her friend. “It’s a song I came up with…” She answered trailing off. “Okay,”

Putting in front of her Minako started playing the notes. Then she started singing along with it. “I wake up in the morning. Remember that you're gone. I wondered where the sun went. The rain is falling now.” Candace found herself dancing a little to it just because she could. Kimberly smiled from her seat as she watched Candace and listened to Minako. Alana listened from her spot next to the piano.

Alana ~ Status : Content Theme ~ Attire
Minako ~ Status : Happy Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Glad Peter isn't here (for now) Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Enjoying the day Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:15 pm
Long gone and fallen down but I'm loving how it tastes
I look around for desire, love run away
Hold back, we're falling down, and I show you how it breaks
If I can give it, I'll take it, all of the way
User Image
User Image

𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby strolled into the music club room with his portfolio of chosen songs and his usual travel mug of tea (courtesy of the house elves of from the kitchen) with a wide beam ready for the new year. He still couldn't believe Di had chosen him as her vice captain and successor of the club, but he was determined not to let her down. Speaking of which, it would seem she was already there (well he supposed she would have to to open up the club room and everything) along with the four sisters(?) talking among themselves before one grabbed the piano and began singing. It was rather slow but it had a nice sound to it and he found himself nodding along as he walked over to Di. "Hello Di! Ready for another year?" He felt like doing the "ready for your last year" was in somewhat bad taste and made it seem like some sort of movie villain eagerly awaiting the demise of someone to get their fortune.

The Forgotten Weasley

And I've got a lot left to learn, babe
You're nobody 'til somebody loves you
It's hard times when nobody wants you
Fill up my cup, don't ever stop coming
Get up on top, I'll make it pop, honey
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

═══Ravenclaw═Keeper════

Hikaru made his way to the music room, he hoped he could get out of his shell better. he liked singing. It was fun. he did inherit that from his mom. His parents even paid for some singing lesson over summer when he told them he joined the music club. He was even trying to learn guitar, or his dad was teaching him. had been following the group of girls, fourth years if he recalled, though he remained far enough back as to not seem too creepy. They had already begun when he arrived in the room. He spotted Di and waved to her. She was already in a conversation so he left it at that. he opted to conversate with the group of girls. one was waiting for the piano (Alana) so he decided to say hi to her. "Hi, I not sure if we have met but I'm Hikaru...." he said trying so hard to look not as awkward as he felt starting a conversation,

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

The Forgotten Weasley
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi had heard about the music club and debated about joining it since she had already decided on joining the newspaper but after some days of thinking and sleeping on it, she still grabbed her flute case and ocarina and went off towards the music club where she could already hear a piano and singing. The classroom was very airy and filled with all sorts of instruments,she had no idea the school had a drum set!, and was slowly thinking it had been a good idea to come after all. She didn't see any forms to fill out so maybe it was just a "come as you are" sort of club, which she liked. She didn't want to pull out her instruments and just play while someone else was so she merely swayed along to the music before finding a random empty seat and swaying there.

Quote:

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

User Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris was super excited to get to go to Music Club this year, as he'd learned a new song on his ukulele. He decided on a warm outfit, as the weather was chilling... but he wore flowers, since he was already missing summertime. He wandered in, a bright smile on his face. Skylar wasn't here yet, but several people were, and one of them was not Peter, which made it all better. He sat in a chair near the four orphan sisters, waving at them. He strummed his ukulele, working on tuning it. He hadn't played it yet this school year, so it was a bit out of tune. Once it was ready, he played Somewhere Over the Rainbow, humming the words as he swayed a bit.

{{Open for Interaction}}
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingle

Fianna was happy as she made her toward the Music Club's room. Already she could hear the sounds of the piano being played all the way down the hall. The young lioness had her guitar case in hand, and was humming a tune. 'How can I not be in a good mood when I get to play?' she thought. 'Only the arrival of that bleedin' prat, Peter, could sour things, an' Di will keep 'im in line.' For the club meeting, she decided against her school clothes, opting for a comfortable pair of jeans and a dark green sweatshirt, as it was already getting a might chilly in the halls.

Arriving, she saw Peter was, in fact, absent (at least thus far), but Di and Alby were present, as were the Orphan Sisters Hikaru, and Gi-Seung, the newest lioness. Dris was practicing on his ukulele, and sounding pretty good doing it too. After waving to Di, Fianna found a place to sit down, and popped open the guitar case. She'd been working on her music over the summer, and she hoped she was ready to show what she'd managed to accomplish. Waiting her turn, Fianna started picking out a tune on her guitar, and started singing softly, "Found myself today, Oh I found myself and ran away, Something pulled me back, The voice of reason I forgot I had..." As she continued to sing 'Someone's Watching Over Me', her voice faltering in places, she gained a bit of confidence.

OOC: Open for Interaction
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio always looked forward to music club. It was a club that the fifth year could share time with friends, especially Kenzie. Though, she had so many other friends in the club too. It was just such a great club to be a part of. Skipping up from the badger den, Saio heard the piano and singing. It wasn’t a song she recognized from the door way. Walking into the room she saw Dris playing his ukulele and humming along. That was a song she recognized as somewhere over the rainbow. As she strolled over to Dris, she started singing along to the words. “Somewhere over the rainbow way up high, there’s a land that I’ve heard of once in a lullaby…” This was one of Saio’s favourite songs so she couldn’t help but sing along with him.

With: Club members... Dris

Wearing: Musical Shirt & Jeans

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:02 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett always liked music. He grew up in a world of song and nature with the nymphs and his family. While he never had much formal training in anything besides various homemade flutes and reeds he was excited at the possibility to conquer more human instruments. Something cool sounding. He walked into the club worried it might be stuffy but found the opposite. It was laid back no official forms it looked like or anything. Awesome, he thought, figuring he found a club perfect for him. And his sister and family was worried he'd only get into trouble at Hogwarts.

It seemed mostly upperclassman but then he noticed a girl in his house and year and smiled walking over to her and said, "Hi-ya, How are you doing? Do you play anything?"

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:15 am
                                            Swιтcн oɴ тнe ѕĸy αɴd тнe ѕтαrѕ ɢlow ғor yoυ
                                            Go ѕee тнe world 'cαυѕe ιт'ѕ αll ѕo вrαɴd ɴew-
                                            Doɴ'т cloѕe yoυr eyeѕ 'cαυѕe yoυr ғυтυre'ѕ reαdy тo ѕнιɴe!
                                            Iт'ѕ jυѕт α мαттer oғ тιмe, вeғore we leαrɴ нow тo ғly
                                            Welcoмe тo тнe rнyтнм oғ тнe ɴιɢнт!
                                            Tнere'ѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ ιɴ тнe αιr yoυ cαɴ'т deɴy
                                            ǀвαяяα SυƖαιмαη A. Ɓαυтιѕтαix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            First Year GryffindorHalf-bloodTech Savvyxxx

「 Year 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ibarra entered the room, carrying his beautiful ukulele. The instrument was colored blue, and it was nicely painted with ocean waves. This cup of tea. It was his dad's gift to him, and he loved it so much. Though, Ibarra was also thinking of learning bass as well, wondering if Kenji knew anyone who plays it. The young Filipino strummed the ukulele in the Tune of Train's "Hey Soul Sister", a song so cheery as he walked by.

Eventually, he came across a vaguely familiar blond guy and an Asian-ish girl, the former was also carrying a ukulele just like him. Ibarra found the guy a bit funny, given that he was wearing some sort of a flower crown. He knew his sister Clara was in love with flower crowns, giving off that Persephone vibe-- flowery as hell (Hah! Get it?). "Hey there," Barry greet with a specific confident smirk identical to his sister's, then realized that they were also playing a song, "Oh. You two were playing somethin'. Sorry, but an'way... Um. Name's Barry. Barry Bautista. What song are you playin' if you don' mind?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Driskol, Saio] at [Music Room] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Joιɴed αт тнe нιp, yeαн, yoυr ѕιdeĸιcĸ ɴeedѕ yoυ!
                                            Lιғe ιѕ α тrιp αɴd тнe roαd мαp leαdѕ yoυ
                                            Looĸ αll αroυɴd αт тнe мoυɴтαιɴѕ yoυ нαveɴ'т clιмвed
                                            Iт'ѕ вeeɴ ғυɴ вυт ɴow I've ɢoт тo ɢo,
                                            Lιғe ιѕ wαy тoo ѕнorт тo тαĸe ιт ѕlow!
                                            Bυт вeғore I ɢo αɴd нιт тнe roαd, I ɢoттα ĸɴow-
                                            Uɴтιl тнeɴ, wнeɴ cαɴ we do тнιѕ αɢαιɴ?

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out