Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Reformed Monster Society (3.5) Recruiting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:01 pm
Kowsauni
(Just a bump to everyone we're getting this started again. I'll have Petra's post up by tomorrow.)

Mongooseh

glitterboypilot

Amarylli

(I'm still playing, just have no post for this as I'm not buying anything.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:40 pm
(then just say your character carries on ignoring them)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:55 pm
Zelekhut as stoic as ever ignores the peddlers and the bauble sellers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:12 pm
Though her placid expression hid it well, Petra was in awe of the marketplace. She had never been in such a large city before, let alone one that catered so much to monsters like her. She almost felt she could make such a place like this home, but for now she had a quest to do. As she thought about it she realized that they had a destination but had no idea how far away it was. No one had remembered to ask how long the trip to the town of Anitiv would take.

Looking around for what looked like an equipment vendor, Petra would walk into a shop. She would then shyly approach the shopkeep's counter and speak slowly in common. "I...would like...supplies...and...provisions...for...a trip...to Anitiv...please..."

Petra avoided eye contact with the shopkeeper as was usual for her. Normally she would not get such supplies. Petra would hunt whenever she got hungry and sleep wherever her tired legs had carried her that day. But now she was trying to be human, so she figured she might as well start acting like one!  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:45 am
"Antiv is a ways away from here. What business does a lass like yourself have in that dreary place?" The shopkeeper said as he got the supplies that Petra would need.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:08 pm
Though, he didn't know how these stores would cater to his kind. And despite trying not to appeal to the darker nature of his kind, and grateful he didn't need to feed as much as other races. Still, Syn enjoyed his blood warm.

Twirling through the crowd, the dancer took care not to strike anyone as he followed the Zelekhut.  

glitterboypilot

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:29 pm
Everyone except Petra made it to the west gate with no incident.

Petra make a spot check.  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:06 pm
Petra was caught a little off guard by the shopkeepers question but none the less responded truthfully. "Oh...uh...we...were given...a quest...by...the...society...to go...there."

(14 total spot check)  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:00 am
"Is that so?" The shopkeeper smiled. "My son in law works for the society." A hearty laugh escaped the man as he set the supplies on the table. "That will be two silver for ten days of food." When you reach for your gold you notice the container you put it in has been stolen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:07 am
The massive reptile shoved and pushed his way though the sea of people. The rusted chain-linked shirt, the leafless oak made club, and a few other previsions offered the only color against his black scales and lifeless black eyes.

"Save your words, four eyes, less you want me to rip your head off and beat the other with it." S'vass' own words echoed in his mind when Alkalabeth tried to get him to take the oath, "I am here to fight the worthy, face me against them and count me among your Society..." Thus was his way, he didn't care who he fought for; only that the fight had a worth, more than gold taken from the corpse. And now the three had him going to some village in hopes of facing adventurers.

The near 16ft tall lizard towered over the crowd as he looked for the three others who was to join him.

(edit: pressed submit too soon...

Svaas; the Blackscale Brute)  

Xun Ira

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 am
Roll a spot check to find who you are looking for.  
Xun Ira rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 am
loth17
Roll a spot check to find who you are looking for.
(spot check +1)  

Xun Ira

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 pm
You are able to find the inevitable and the dancer near the west gate.  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:08 am
(I feel like I'm being punished for pausing to roleplay and not going straight to the gate...)

"What...? I've......I've...been robbed..!" Tears begin to well up in the Basilisk Girl's eyes as she frantically looks about for her money purse, looking at everyone nearby. "That...that...had...my life's....savings!"

(18 spot check to look for who took her bag. She will look outside the shop as well if she does not spot it inside.)  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:03 am
You are able to see a small figure trying to blend into a crowd. He is carrying your coin purse.

(I apologise if it feels like that. I have a table I roll on for random city encounters.)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff