Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:37 am
"Okay, but you better shape up if you expect to keep her." Maria replied. "Jackie's nice, but she doesn't deal with bullshit. If you piss her off, she'll drop you in a heartbeat."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:41 am
"That's why I want to ask for your help..." He said, embarrassed to ask but knowing he'd probably need it. "You know what she likes, how she acts, things that are important for me to know if I want to date her and make her happy." He said to her, actually serious about it. "If my past record or dating hasn't show enough proof, I could never keep a girlfriend. Sure, they were using me, but I probably messed up a few times too that just made it worse. I need help. Please."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 am
"... Okay. Fine." She replied. "I'll help you. Lesson one: What is the difference between a boy and a man?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:51 am
"The difference?" He cocked his head in confusion not even sure what she was asking this for. "Age I guess... Maybe how they act?" He wasn't sure at all and just wanted to know what this had to deal with dating Jackie.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:06 am
"Then that's something you definitely need to consider." Maria replied. "If Jackie sees you as a child, like I do, then she's not going to want to babysit you. No girl will. Then she'll dump you. If you want her, you have to take steps yourself because she already tried and you turned her down. You have to tell her that you like her and ask her for her number with confidence and conviction. You need to show her that you like her for who she is. If you want to keep her, you need to grow by taking on responsibilities and learning. If you can't stand on your own two feet as a person without your mom and dad's money, then how do you expect Jackie to be able to rely on you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:12 am
"I don't know! I've never really done anything on my own! Even now I need your help just to talk to a girl who likes me and that I feel like I should get to know and do out with." He shook his head with a sigh. "I've needed help with everything I've ever done."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 am
"Well, that's only natural." Maria replied. "Stand up. Come with me." She said, standing up herself and leading him out the door and to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:27 am
"Okay?" He followed her out the door, not sure where she was leading him until they got to the kitchen. "What are we doing here?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 am
"Do you know how to make an omelet? I imagine not. It's the first thing they teach chefs in school because even the greatest chefs need to start somewhere." She said. "If you want to stand on your own, you need to learn how to do things on your own. You already know how to play games and buy things, but I'm going to teach you how to cook." She said, pulling out two pans and a carton of eggs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:38 am
"So you're saying that if I learn how to cook I can win her over?" Darius was still pretty confused over all of this. "Did you want a boyfriend that could cook or something?"  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:48 am
"You're missing the point." She replied. "I see you as a child and not as a man because you are completely incompetent. If you were thrown into the world without your parent's money, you wouldn't be able to survive. You said yourself that you have to keep asking people for help, and that's because you don't know how to do anything. Part of growing up is experience. The more experience and versatility you have, the more competent and interesting you become. The more competent and interesting you become, the more likely you are to keep a good girlfriend like Jackie. You don't win a girl over with omelets. You win her over by being your grown-up self. Now let's start." She said, handing him an egg. She then took an egg of her own and a fork, turning on the stove and showing him how to make the omelet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm
Incompetent. Just hearing that word pissed him off for some reason. But she was right. He'd never do anything on his own and always had help. Maids servants, and now her, his own slave. She was helping him despite how much she disliked him to become more of a man so he could date her friend Jackie. He couldn't tell if she had to swallow her pride to do so because it was her job, but he was grateful for her help.

(Would it be okay if you put something about Jackie, like what she's doing and thinking as Maria is helping Darius become a man for her?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm
((What do you mean? You mean saying what's she's doing right now? Sure. ))

"There." Maria replied as she finished her omelet and put it on a plate. She then turned to Darius. "Mine is finished. How is yours coming along?" She asked.

Jackie was at home, sorting through her books, bored. Her parents were out again and she didn't have anything to do. "God, I wish Maria had a phone!" She told herself. "That was stupid of me, running off like that... Still... Well, there's plenty more fish in the sea, even if I did like that one... I wonder if he has a phone."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 pm
(Yea, something exactly like that. What she was doing and he she was feeling about Darius)

"Not as great as yours, that's for sure." He said with a sigh, the process more or less the same, but the appearance choppy and rather unappetizing despite being the same thing. "It probably still tastes the same though..." He mumbled, look away.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 pm
((Okay. ^_^ ))

"Well, try it. If you don't like it, you can throw it away. But now you know how to make an omelet, whether it looks great or not. Next time you can add ham, cheese, or tomatoes and basil. It will make it taste better." Maria said, taking a bite of her own. "Plain, but not bad. How's yours?" She asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff