Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:10 am
"...If she really is that sort of woman, what makes you think she won't hurt ya anyways, even if ya did return it?" Fiona pointed out, fighting hard to keep tears from falling down her cheeks. She probably looked pathetic as it was, and there was no need to make the situation worse. Plus, crying in front of people was embarassing. "T-though, if you must, will you make me a promise? Pretty, pretty please?" she begged, giving perhaps the best set of puppy eyes she'd ever given in her entire life.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:18 am
((WELL I JUST BECAME ******** RICH. Y'KNOW THOSE PINK LINK RANDOM ITEMS? WHITE GIFT BOX, PINK GLOW YOU GET RANDOMLY OUT OF THE BLUE? NABBED ONE THAT CONTAINED 49 MIL.))

"I guess I don't, but I guess it's better than seeing what would happen if I didn't." Seeing the look in on Fiona's face, Kai set the jewel in the sand beside him and shifted his tail beside him to more easily hug Fiona close. Knowing her, he had a feeling she wouldn't mind his still damp skin getting her clothes wet. "I promise. Doesn't matter what it is; I promise."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:31 am
{Holy s**t! And I thought the one that gave me 30 mil was a lot. Gaia's being awfully generous, isn't it?}

Leaning somewhat against him, Fiona pleaded - continuing on despite the occasional breaks in her voice, "I don't want this - or the next - or the next after that - or the next after that even to be the last I see of you. I don't want to have to nearly drown m'self just to see hide or hair of ya. The promise I want is that I won't lose you because of this. I know you already said so, but people often say that sorta thing just to make a bad situation look less ugly. So...that's your promise. Please, please, please keep it." The poor girl couldn't keep it in any longer, letting out a few quiet sobs as the tears fell rapidly down her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 am
((Ugh...I forgot how obscene the market inflation has been in my absence though....Looking at the marketplace, fairly good stuff can be in the trillions....))

A sad chuckle escaped Kai's lips. "I have no intention of making any day be the last time I see you. I'll always be here, right in this cove." he said as he wiped the tears from her face to little effect from his still wet hands. "If you don't see me, then..." he looked around for something she could use to signal him. "just chuck a sea shell into the water. It'll come floating down from nowhere, and I'll know you're here waiting for me. This isn't good bye. I'll be back by tonight and then things'll be..." he lowered his eyes for the briefest of moments. "...well, not exactly the same, but I'll still be here."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:53 am
{ikr? It's friggin ridiculous.}

"Thank you." she blubbered, doing her best to calm down. Eventually, when she managed to, she promised, "I'll visit you every day if you'll have me, this I swear. I'll bring you anything you want. Oh, hells, I'll even have a house built here by the shore if you want."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:00 am
Kai chuckled again. "I'd have you every day if I could, but you don't need to go overboard. You've still got your grandfather and mother and they'd chase me out of here if you devoted every waking minute of your life to me. I got to make my dream of seeing the surface come true at least. And I couldn't have asked for a better guide." he said touching his forehead to hers. "It was nice while it lasted, but I guess all good things must come to an end. I'm just sad that..." he looked out toward the horizon and shook his head. "Never mind, I should go." he gave her another tight hug before collecting the jewel again and returned to the ocean. Saying anything else might have just broken her heart even more.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:07 am
Before Fiona could ask what he was leaving out, Kai left, leaving Fiona even more distressed than she was before his departure. With a heavy heart, she picked up her scuba gear and began trudging her way home. Part of her trusted that Kai would remain true to his word, yet a certain selfish section of her heart couldn't help but weep. Would he actually keep his promise? Would he actually come to see her again? And...what isn't Kai telling her? It bothered her greatly, not having the full story. It bothered her even more not to be able to keep as much of Kai's company as she had grown accustom to.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:06 am
Kai had remained true to his word and returned to the cove. He always tried to put on a smile for Fiona whenever she came around, but as the days went on even he grew tired of the situation he felt he'd put himself in. It was the same ocean floor every day, but he never wanted to stray far lest he make Fiona worry he'd left again. He wanted to keep Fiona and his fins, have his cake and eat it too, and realized it wasn't working. One night, after Fiona had left for the day, Kai swam back out to open water. The next day, she'd find a young man washed up on the beach unconcscious, with deep blue, almost black curly hair, and plain tattered pants.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:29 pm
Fiona had visited the cove as often as she could, but as there seemed to be trouble in paradise back home that she absolutely refused to speak of, her visits became less and less frequent. Fortunately for the castaway, the day he washed up was one such intended visit. The sight of the man, two legged and passed out, left her with many conflicting feelings. She rushed quickly to his side, hoping to dear life that the man she thought to be Kai was alright. She gently shook him, hoping that something simple as that would wake him up. If he'd done what she thought he'd done, she almost worried that for once she might be saving him from a watery grave.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:36 pm
Kai's fingers twitched slightly as he came too, his eyes slowly fluttering open as he looked up at Fiona. He smiled wearily, as though he was simply greeting her on a normal morning instead of their seemingly constant trials as of late. His legs felt somewhat numb as he sat up, needing to readjust to having them all over again after his lengthy time stuck in the sea. He didn't waste another moment though and pulled her into his arms for a hug. It was the most he could do for her after all.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:59 pm
Fiona eagerly returned the hug, relieved to find that he was well. "Oh, thank goodness you're okay!" She'd kiss him, but quite frankly she was sure that would scare him off. "And...and you've got legs!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:50 am
Kai tapped his throat, then his legs, then pointed to his left and right before crossing his arms in an X, trying to mime out that he'd traded his voice for his legs. He did all this with a smile before looking around at the sand around them, finding a stick and starting to write rather messily in the sand. 'I may have had to strike a deal with the witch, but it was worth it'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:46 pm
It took Fiona a moment, even after Kai wrote it out in the sand, for her to put the pieces together. Once she had, though, her eyes went wide with horror. "Oh, Kai..." She bit her lip, thinking her words carefully over before asking, "So...you traded your voice? Does she have your soul too?" Part of her, a very selfish part of her, was happy to have him by her side - now for permanent it seemed - but...would he want to stick around once he knew what was going on in her life? That she could no longer always grant him the simple pleasures that she had before?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:15 pm
Kai waved his hands in front of his face with a reassuring smile, his way of assuring her it was nothing of the sort. He tapped his throat again, and with a stern look on his face made a horizontal motion with his hands, his way of miming that she had his voice and that was it. There was more to it than that, but he couldn't tell Fiona even if he wanted to. 'I'm with her now. It was all worth it.' He just had to keep telling himself that if it started to hurt. 'It was all worth it.' It was all worth it....Right?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:05 am
Fiona looked Kai over for several moments, looking for even the tiniest of signs that might betray his real feelings. He was so adamantly against bargaining with the witch when they first talked. There's no way that it could be that simple...right? Regardless, it was dead and done - so there would probably be little good in dwelling. She pulled her friend into a tight hug once more, an effort to comfort both him and herself. "I promise you, I will do everythin' in my power to make it worth whatever price you payed." A moment more of this, and she pulled away once more, her face still holding a serious expression. "I...well, while we are here and away from pryin' eyes, there's somethin' I need to ask you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff