Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 585!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:33 pm
The room was so lively, loud and noisy. No one would really notice one more person moving through the lines, waiting to be handed a bag for bidding. The gnome handing it over tried desperately to stare behind the curtain of the strangers hood, but there was nothing there to see but shadows. And that wasn't even uncommon, in a group like this.

When the clawed hand reached out to snatch the bag, however, it had to do so in mid-air - as the gnome dropped it from surprise.

The figure moved on, and the gnome blinked, as it suddenly forgot why it had been so surprised in the first place.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:38 pm
Anna nodded, listening to Merry very carefully. She was tempted to n** back, but was distracted enough by the Chimera's explanation.

"Oh! is that what it is? Is it this school's form of courtship?" Anna's ears flicked a little. "Such interesting concepts, Though I hope I will be able to find some time to make some more charms. Perhaps smaller ones to keep away the Jazzbugs." Her head tilted again as Merry's gaze wandered to a group of boils. She had no idea who they were, but she would go where ever Merry wanted her too. She kept her hand entangled in the Chimera's as she joined the said bunch of boys.

"Good afternoon!" She said as cheerfully as she could with her almost never changing blank face. The sign of her sudden shyness was the curl of her tail over Merry's shoulders. "You are very handsome creeple!" She leaned over to the fellow contestant Pachua, admiring his rainbow colors. "Would you like a charm to keep you safe from Baglins?"

Beejoux

prolixity

kuropuu

endejester

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:46 pm
When he started purring, Aniu had to clamp a hand over her mouth to muffle the squealing noise that sprouted from her throat. "Oh I definitely like." She laughed a little. "Maybe if you were up for bid I would. A great pet eh? Aren't you a little big to be considered a pet?" She grinned. "Then again, you do come with a collar..."

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm
"Oh, I ah… I su…suppose!" Pachua nodded nervously. "Im not quite sure what those are though, should I be worried?" He glanced between the new ghoul and the other more familiar faces, wide eyed.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Beejoux

prolixity

kuropuu

endejester

Feral Cat

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:58 pm
Dirge narrowed orange eyes at the other person who dared to bid on his fluff. She was his to snuggle with for a good four to five hours, depending on how lazy he was and how much he enjoyed her fluffy tail. He called out to the gnome "Four Hundred!" before turning back to Matty and.... oh. Puppy? Dirge gave the little ghost a quizzical look. Where had he come from?

"Uhh..Matty? You know the puppy?" He asked, pointing to Jove.

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Annalise
Amount you are bidding: 400

neoseussi
grey dragon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:16 pm
Night waited a moment.

And then he poofed, disappeared and he was sitting on the stage in cat form, staring up at her.

"I can stick around like this if you want instead..." If a cat could look mischevious all knowing, Night was pulling the look right now.

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
quite uneventful generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 684!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Imbere hadn't signed herself up. Of that she was sure. She was flattered someone had done so-- but a little... what was the word-- oh yes. INSULTED. At the small blurb that was said when she got on stage. And also-- some punk had gone and pushed her on stage. Now, she was forced to stand as if she was an object, when she was anything BUT one. Oh Skellington, could this get any worse? At least she had gotten some bidding tokens from the gnome. Now, to see who she could bid on...

As soon as she was to look, Lucretia just had to step infront of her. OF COURSE. "I'm not in the auction by choice. I have no idea who signed me up. This is ludicrous..." She watched Lucretia bid on her then narrowed her eyes at the ghoul-- "What exactly do you have planned, reaper?" She asked with a challenge, looking at the others and seeing the girl who had visited Lucretia's and her own booth during the carnival-- Hollandise, was it? There were a few other familiar faces, but this girl had stuck out to her like a sore thumb, simply because she reminded her of some smartass at home. Namely, her little sister. Hmph.

Magician Arcana
The Semblance of Unity
mentioned!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:42 pm
One second Aniu's eyes went huge and wide as she stared at the cat. The next, she had scooped him up and was not only scratching at his ears, but also under his chin. "Oh you are too cute... Alright, maybe you can do that whole pet thing. I wish I could do something like that."

Nyxtsuki Moon
Cat Napped.

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:04 pm
After he bade on himself, he heard someone was bidding on Annalise. "Four hundred and fifty!" He called out to the gnome as he began to blush once again. The undead boil isn't giving up so easy on going out on a date with a real cutie. Well, it's might not be a date date, but a date that could help him get over his shyness. However, he has to watch out for the scary horseman making a bid on him. After all, Annalise did give him a good luck charm that helps him with his shyness.

Shayne's Bids and Token

Token 896-450=446-100=346-35=311

New Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding: 450 tokens

Old Bids

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Camilla
Amount you are bidding: 100 tokens

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Shayne
Amount you are bidding: 35 tokens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image

Deacon really didn't know why there had suddenly been a gnome in his dorm uninvited, and as angry as he'd been there had been no time to ask questions. At least he'd been dressed well enough to be seen in public, because otherwise the situation just would have enraged him that much further.

For a feline who had been doing a really good job at staying away from the public, he was suddenly in a room that was crowded with students he was and was not familiar with in passing. He gazed from one side of him to the other on stage, looking a mixture of confused and honestly a bit concerned.

Who the ******** was responsible for this?

He rubbed at his ear in response to the announcing gnome's flat-out lies. He'd never had anything sprouting off his ears! Other than fur, of course. Gnomes. He hated gnomes so much.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:08 pm
Brand was smiling contentedly no matter what happened around him. He was rolling a coin around on his knuckles again when someone bid on him and a bunch of other students. That was a lot of friiiiends. He looked forward to group cuddles, so long as none of them made him dirty.

He reached out to pat Keen on the shoulder. "Don't be scared! We're the scary ones," he said, beaming at her contentedly. "Did you not sign yourself up for this?" he wondered.

"I thought it sounded so fun I signed myself and uru up!"

Steal

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:54 pm
CURRENT HIGH BIDS BATCH #1
** ENDS TONIGHT @ 11:59 PST **

Quote:
HIGH BID ON MICHAEL: 150TOKENS (ALEXIS)

HIGH BID ON ANNALISE: 450 TOKENS (SHAYNE)

HIGH BID ON PIERRE: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)

HIGH BID ON KEEN: 10 TOKENS (MADDIE)

HIGH BID ON LUSINE: 500 TOKENS (CRIMSON)

HIGH BID ON PACHUA: 150 TOKENS (LLYR)

HIGH BID ON ANIU: 500 TOKENS (NIGHT)

HIGH BID ON BRAND: 10 TOKENS (MADDIE)

HIGH BID ON MELLOW: 110 TOKENS (TRISHA)

HIGH BID ON ALETTE: 50 TOKENS (MADDIE)

HIGH BID ON DARREN: 500 TOKENS (YVETTE)

HIGH BID ON IMBERE: 200 TOKENS (LUCRETIA)

HIGH BID ON KENTA: 50 TOKENS (JALA)

TiH Student Council

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image
[A.V.]

Hitsuzen
Hi :3

Kenta saw a bakeneko who was looking as upset about being on stage as him. At least he's fully clothed, Kenta thought a bit jealously.

"You get dragged here without warning too?" He asked the boil as he sat down on the stage and waited for this to end. He did not want to be bid upon! That meant he had to be someone's date... Or, as he spotted and heard Jala's voice calling him meat and bidding on him. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all! At least he knew her! And she was hot....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:09 pm
CURRENT HIGH BIDS BATCH #2
** ENDS OCTOBER 20TH @ 11:59 PST **

Quote:
HIGH BID ON CRIMSON: 10 TOKENS (AJ)

HIGH BID ON HOLLANDAISE: 620 TOKENS (MATHIAS)

HIGH BID ON MEIXIANG: ___ TOKENS

HIGH BID ON MAYAA: 310 TOKENS (MELLOW)

HIGH BID ON AJ: 250 TOKENS (MAPLE)

HIGH BID ON DESIREE: ____ TOKENS

HIGH BID ON REESE: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)

HIGH BID ON AZMODEL: ____ TOKENS

HIGH BID ON AISHA: 618 TOKENS (DESZELD)

HIGH BID ON VERUSHA: 200 TOKENS (FROST)

HIGH BID ON URU'BAEN: 250 TOKENS (MAPLE)

HIGH BID ON LACIE: 250 TOKENS (AJ)

HIGH BID ON KAILEY: ____ TOKENS

HIGH BID ON AUREOLE: 300 TOKENS (MICHAEL)

HIGH BID ON DRUVIAN: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)

HIGH BID ON ALA: 30 TOKENS (SOMETHING THAT WAITS)

HIGH BID ON KIERAN: 10 TOKENS (AJ)

HIGH BID ON DANIRATE: ____ TOKENS

HIGH BID ON ALPINELY: 20 TOKENS (LASS)

HIGH BID ON CAMILLA: 100 TOKENS (SHAYNE)

HIGH BID ON SHAYNE: 35 TOKENS (SHAYNE)

HIGH BID ON SORREL: 96 TOKENS (SHAYNE)

HIGH BID ON DEACON: 200 TOKENS (FROST)

HIGH BID ON AUREL: ____ TOKENS

TiH Student Council

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:14 pm
An undead boil and one with feline feature were competed for Anna-ghoul, Mellow looked at her way with a startled look. He was right, that ghoul was horrible, look, she made boils fought for her and they were like witchcrafted!

The alarming discovery made the petite boil worried about what she would be treated later, but scared at the same time. Cute adorable ghouls were actually the most terrible creatures, that was his belief.

He was bidding for supporting friends only, he didn't want to involve in any of these.

Updated bid

OUTBID~
[ BIDDING ]
Amount you are bidding:

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Mayaa
Amount you are bidding:

Total: 670 - 260 - 310 + 260 = 360

xNyxtsuki Moon
Look at your ghoul :V *waves*

xSheyenne Thunderstorm