Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:39 pm
"Are you sure that camera is shut off?" Skye asked when she saw Evan pull it out of his pocket. With the tech that they have now, the camera could be broadcasting through satellite. When Marcus had left and come back, saying that he made a phone call, she got a little suspicious of him. As Evan and Marcus talked, she didn't understand what they were talking about, but sounded like some weird ritual. Skye continued to eat until she was satisfied, not really full. She had a lot of things on her mind about the situation, especially about Mr. Mare. "It seems like he's interested in our powers, assuming we all here have them." she said after hearing the white haired man's experience.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:58 pm
"I would suggest killing him, but no one at this table is anywhere near prepared enough to take on the whole of Unitech." Nick said, sighing, he had tried scoping the guy out but he kept a random schedule, was surrounded by security, and the times Nick had opened fire something had always ensured the man's survival, body doubles, accidents and other such assorted phenomena. But if we can corner him and do him in, it might actually work, though I'd need them to actually be able to fight, and not that brawling that the Crow Kid is used to. The Assassin thought as he continued drinking, finishing his plate and getting more.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:11 am
Evan nodded to Skye and looked at the camera. "Yeah it's shut off...it's been damaged slightly during the big brawl against the robot.." He said as he put the camera away before taking a quick drink.

Marcus sighed and looked to Nick. "You won't even be able to get close to him...even with your skills my friend." He said simply as he tapped his finger on the table. "There is something else to that old legend of the ancient kingdom...it says that the king fell to 'Corruption, as black as a moonless and starless night.' and that 'This dark force wanted to corrupt 'It' and tried using the king as a stepping stool' So that being said said Mr.Mare isn't to be trusted." He said as he toke a drink. "Besides...if he is the corruption from the legends, well... His powers are those of a color not in the spectrum of the ones we have and know of." He said as he stood up. "No...you all have your roles to fill, now we have to figure out what they are before mare gets his hands on all of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Sitting there Joe simply listened to each of the people around this table talk chat and bicker about something as he shook his head somewhat. Looking towards Nick Joe raised and eyebrow. Was he trying to talk down on his strengths he wondered. Turning his attention back towards Marcus Joe tapped the mace at his side a few times. "Nay, this Mr. Mare as you call it sounds like much of the reason the people of this city are weak. A coward who hides behind his tech and hopes it keeps him safe. I say nay on the thought that such a man could get his hands upon me" Joe said standing up and dusting any food scraps off himself.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:34 pm
((Here, let me just turn up the drama a little))

"You haven't met him up close. There's definitely something offputting about him." Nick warned, if they were really going to be a group, like Marcus said, then they were only as strong as the weakest member, and if everyone kept making themselves soft targets, then that would only cause them more grief in the future. "But lets change the subject a little. Right now we have a Gang Banger whose only combat experience comes from brawls and a fight with a giant robot, a foreigner who has probably never killed a man, but most likely could due to years of training, a Junior Detective, a quasi-clueless drone and me. How in the hell do we save the world? And who was in charge of picking Champions or whatever? Because that 'Holy' Essance stuff you mentioned, that's not me." Nick said bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:42 pm
((Oh I missed the little "Miss Detective" last time >.< Oh well, let keep making this more interesting xD ))

"Being an officer of the law, I can't agree with murdering the man or letting any of you go through with it." Skye said when the subject was brought up. She still stuck to her morals and haven't killed anyone before. With all the criminals she dealt with, she had only detained them. "You seemed to have a lot of experience, who are you anyways?" she asked Nick. Having only arrived here a short while ago, she had no idea who this person was.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:15 pm
"Oh no one really, just your regular neighborhood contractual assassin." Nick said frankly, finishing another dish and starting on the next. He wondered if the girl would attempt to take him in afterwards, he was sure there were plenty of unsolved murders around the city he had a hand in. Either that or someone else was blamed, convenient for Nick, not so for the ones accused.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:31 pm
"I think at the rate we're going you're going to have to arrest half the people in this room, if you still plan to go through with that." Daren said, shooting an annoyed glare at Nick for calling him incompetent at subtlety. He could be stealthy if he wanted! He just never saw a reason to do so before.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:17 pm
Marcus sighed. "You're are more Holy than you think." He said simply to Nick. He looked to Skye and smiled. "Well, at least you have your morals...but that will blind you." He said as he looked at the entire group. "This 'man' if you want to call him that has his ways of getting what he wants. As far as to who picked you for your roles. Well, that will become clear in time.. All of you can do more than you think but you're blinded by either ego, fear, history, morals, and the lack of acceptance." He said sternly as he put his hands on his hips. "Besides, you lot are still missing a Green user...."

Evan just watched everything and sighed. "I may not be the strongest but I have knowledge..." He said simply. "I know we could never ask this cop lady to kill someone, let alone the man who sent her to us, I know that there is a touch of destiny and fate at work here and I know the answers we need aren't in this city. So before we go off to war, maybe we should leave Mare's radar..." Evan said as he toke a drink of his drink and cringed again and looked down at his hands again  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:12 pm
Skye's eyes widened a little when she heard that he was an assassin. "Unbelievable..." she said as she rested her elbows on the table and covered her face with her hands. "Why am I here with you criminals? I would gladly arrest the two of you when we're done here." she said, saying the last part at Daren as she glared at him. Her attention changed to Evan as she looked up when she heard what he called her. "I am not a girl." she stated, hoping that he just made a mistake. She glanced over at Marcus giving him a look that asked if he told them, he promised her that she wouldn't tell anyone about her gender. Skye didn't want anyone to know.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:44 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Enough! I grow weary of this bickering" Joe said putting his hands on the table infront of him as he leaned inwards. Looking over each of them slowly he sneered slightly. "We have not a Green user and are none closer towards a goal to which none of us seem to know of. How pray tell are we to have a goal when we have nothing to call a goal save for the readings of old?" Looking at Marcus as he stood back up he crossed his arms. "Pardon my bluntness keeper but tho speaks as if he is aware of a quest that we are to embark on but are holding back something that will start us upon it." While it seemed for the most part he was the least interested in things at the table Joe now wanted to be done with the arguing and get a focused direction. He wanted to hurry this quest they were apparently to embark on up so he could return home.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:04 pm
Marcus raised an eyebrow to Joe as his right leg turned into a smaller version of his tail and he smacked Evan with it. "Of course you're not as girl." He said smiling to Skye before turning his attention to Joe. "To answer that question, I have some knowledge of where you should start." He said crossing his arms as well. "and it's not in this city..." He said as he pulled out his blue crystal from earlier. "Watch..." He said as he pointed it at Skye. The crystal began to glow a bright blue as if reacting to her being there. "Now tell me of your dreams....have you had a similar dream to the others?" He asked smiling  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:38 pm
Skye looked at the crystal and saw it glow. "My dreams?" she asked, it was a bit of an odd question to ask, but she as been getting the same weird dream for a few days now. "Um...There is this one dream that I've been having for a few days now. In the dream, I'm in a dark place before filling with blue light and there's a voice telling me I have a role. Something about hope and faith. All in order to open some kind of door, but that's all I remember." she explained.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm
Marcus smiled as he showed the others the crystal. "This... This is your goal." He said simply. "This is a crystal from my home nation that was charged with pure blue essence. If this is reacting to our friend here then objects charged with your color will do the same for you all." He stated as he put the crystal in his pocket. "So it's easy to say that you must travel to the color nations and find their pure sources of essence." He said crossing his arms. "And, assuming they are alive, the knights of old from the legend. Maybe they picked all of you." He said as he sat back down. "But first....we need to find y'all miss or mister greenie...then you can be on your way." He said as ate some more of his fish.

Evan looked at Marcus as he pulled out his crystal. "So are the sources crystals?" He asked confused. "If they are then that'll be easier to find them...I think?" He said thinking if his home town had anything like that.

Marcus shoke his head. "Well, for my nation it's more like a large ocean blue orb... Other nation's I'm not sure about." He said simply as he kept eating. "It's rather lovely actually...you feel the tranquility of the sea by just being near it. When you look into it you feel the faith of the world." He said in admiration and awe.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:01 pm
"So...are these pure essence objects the key to this ancient door?" Skye asked, it seemed kinda a lot to take in. From how Marcus explained things, it seems like she would have to probably travel down to the ocean floors to get her piece. At least it seems like she has someone that can guide her there. "And for this green person, how do we find them? Or do we let fate take care of it?" From what happened today, it didn't seem like just coincidence that they all would meet and sit here together.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff