DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

Smirking at Kyle he said, "Oh course I wouldn't mind you sitting next to me. You can enlighten me with your presence." Hikaru smiled charmingly as he ruffed Kyle's hair. He turned to look at his brother confused because it looked like a little coffin he was trying to push hiself into, "Kuro is that where you are sleeping? Why are you sleeping there when you can sleep in our dorm room? Did I forget to tell you we are roommates?!" he said excitedly with a cunning smile.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

A shiver went down Kuro's spine, "...R-Roommates?...", coughed as he choked on his chip. He couldn't respond to Ranukai because of the horrible news that had just been reveled.How come he was sharing a room with that annoying bug. Hikaru was like fly! No matter how many times he kills him, he comes back to bother him again. "No! I wont room with you", he said bluntly. He threw the chip bag at Hikaru hopping it would hit his face. Sadly, he missed by a few inches or so he said to himself.  

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

Hikaru watched as the bag of chips was thrown at him, however, it was not inches away from him it was a bit farther. He grabbed the bag of chips slowly and said ominously with a smile "Oh Kuro how nice of you to share your bag of chip. Would you care to have some Kyle?" He handed the bag of chips over to Kyle and stood up slowly, however, his domineer turned darkly. Hikaru pulled his brother gently out of the closet and whispered menacingly, "Please do try to be kinder to your older brother. You wouldn't want me to do thing you'll regret." He turned around happily and sat back down next to Kyle.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:49 pm
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° ⓚⓨⓛⓔ ⓓⓔⓛⓘⓞⓢ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

User Image

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Kyle accepted the chips and began to eat a few as he watched Hikaru walk over to Kuro. His eyes then widened slightly as he heard what sounded like a threat, but it quickly changed to a smile as he felt the former sit beside him once again. "You know Kuro, I could take him off your hands so you can sleep in the dorm." He said as he finished with a chuckle and placed his arm around Hikaru's waist while placing his head back on the other's shoulder.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ranukai just watched and went outside of the closet. ' these brothers have a lot of difference and actions in doing things, I wouldn't mind staying with president Kuro or whenever I get my own dorm here that's one of the things I forgot to do when I got here on my first day.' he said to himself in his mind, he didn't mind if someone heard his thought or not as his tail swayed.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:34 pm
User Image
Kuro looked as his food was being passed around. So what if the chip bag went no where near Hikaru, but that's just because he isn't very athletic. He had better things to do then go naively run about. He had to watch all the new anime episodes that came out. "I hope you choke on a chip", he mumbled to himself. He was about to close the closet door when Hikaru suddenly grabbed him. " Heh. Why would I be nice to a cockroach like you", he said coldly. Kuro eyes looked like a wild animal, " You can have him", he replied to Kyle placidly.
Ranukaidevilwolf
]/quote]
DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:05 am
kyolll

" so I guess this atmosphere is getting very intense with electricity flying between you two, but I rather not get on their bad side. hey President weren't you going to rest since you pulled an all niter last night." he said then went over to Kuro and listened to every word from the two brothers and Kyle's offer as well, but Ranukai didn't get what Kyle meant about Hikaru and him spending the rest of the time with each other during the morning and night. the Ranukai remembered what it meant ' when somebody said they would stay the night and take someone off of the other person's hand.'

Kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

Hikaru put one of his arms around Kyle lazily and ate some of his brothers chips, "Mmmmm these are so good! I wonder was that your last one little brother?" he said humorously. With a cunning smile he said cheerfully, "If you'd like we can all share a room. It's a room of four but since Kuro doesn't want to sleep there. It can just be the three of us Kyle, Ranukai and I!" He looked around the room observing everyone's expressions especially his little brothers.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:26 pm

User Image

Kyle couldn't help but blush and look away for a second. He was semi joking about taking Hikaru off Kuro's hands. But he did need a room, and he seemed to be forming a connection with the man beside him. This was his chance to do something he normally wouldn't so he looked back at Hikaru, still blushing and smiled. "Seems like a great idea to me. Could be a lot of fun!"

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:33 pm
User Image
Kuro smiled at Ranukai for trying to cheer him up,"Yea. You're right...Th-", he couldn't finish because of his brothers words. His mouth hung as he stared at Hikaru and Kyle. "...Share...wait....You can't just kick me out. I was going to store all my anime figures, posters, movies/box sets, plushies, cosplay clothes, and manga in there.", he hated the idea of sharing a room with the cockroach but he need more space for his belongings. "Haha. Fine I will share a room with you all but I am sleeping near Kyle", he laughed as he tried to irritate his cocky brother, Kuro yanked on Kyle's arm with a, I won, smile.
Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Ranukaidevilwolf

DeathOwly

Shy Abductee

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm

"It won't bother me much if the four of us share the dorm, I would of gone to the dorms before I came here. Well since I really don't have anywhere to sleep for the school years, I will be geld stay within yours and Hikaru's dorm. It your decision whether I sleep in the same dorm with your brother. I would accept the offer if you say sir. Well Hikaru already decided on inviting me and Kyle in your guys' dorm so what do you say sir? I can either be in this form, my half wolf breed with appearance of a human, or let Ranukai the other half of me take back his body and try to force himself to not be seen with his wolf ears and tail." he asked Kuro since he really didn't want to get kuro mad at him again.

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

kyolll

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:29 pm
User Image

Hikaru smirked at his brother he could not play him at his own game, "Oh brother, there is no way you'd be able to handle him..." he said mischievously. He winked at Kyle and petted Ranukai, "I'm sure Ranukai and I can make some type of arrangement. Won't we..." he said soothingly.

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

Uber Shoono

DarknessRinn

Business Genius

5,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Uber Shoono

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:47 pm

User Image

Kyle looked at Kuro, then back at Hikaru. He had met these guys not a few hours ago, and they were already treating him like some prize to be won. This was definitely new to him however, an he wasn't quite sure how to react. He was quite drawn to Hikaru, and to his personality. "D..don't I get a say in who I'm sleeping with?" He finished, then blushed brightly when he realized how bad that sounded.

DarknessRinn

kyolll

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Ranukai looked at Hikaru then back to Kuro and Kyle. " well if Kuro rooms with Kyle that would mean I will have to bunk up with you Hikaru right? well we can work something out in the bedding arrangements for the night and day not sure what to do, I bet tonight is going to be a beautiful romantic full moon no wander I was able to take over his mind so easily. Not like I'm pointing out anything just telling you guys, anyways like I said if Kuro wants to have Kyle, I won't mind bunking with you. If I did would you like me as a wolf, or my half wolf form that you guys saw today before I changed into my full wolf form." he said to Hikaru . then looked at Kyle " well we are both like trophies to these two so I just play along. I will rather be with Kuro though, but if he takes you it means I will bunk with Hikaru." he said.

kyolll

DarknessRinn

Uber Shoono

Ranukaidevilwolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items