Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:17 pm
(Damn I can't keep a straight face with half the s**t you guys say XD )

Tyler didn't have time to notice the lightning spell and dodge so he was hit directly. "DAMN YOU!' He yelled and then fell to his knee's after the attack was done. "This is starting to get annoying." He said then pulled out two of his vials. "You are going to pay for that." He then threw one directly behind Jacob and one in front of him. He then snapped his fingers and they began to heat up. "MY WORK IS A EXPLOSION!" He said then they both blew up covering Jacob in fire.

The fire began to be sucked into a ball and disappeared. And standing in front of Jacob was Damion. "Soon as you left I realized something was off. And now I know what it was." He said then looked at Tyler with a big glare. "You there give back what you stole now. Or I will take you out myself!" He said then the elements of Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water began to circle Damion and all merge in his hand.

Tyler's smile faded when he saw Damion. "T-TH-THE INQUISITOR!" He yelled in fear. But he quickly took out his remaining vials. "I would love to fight some more but sadly I am running out of vials. And even with my Relic I can't fight you without them." He said then threw them into the air in two directions. "SECRET ART! ALCHEMIST BURTS!" He said then snapped his fingers and they shattered and the oils went everywhere around him. He then hit his hand on the ground and it let out his amplified heat wave, and fire shot out in all directions and started exploding, which in turn made enough smoke for him to disappear. By the time all the smoke had cleared he was long gone.

Levi was a little groggy. He had reduced the amount of damage he took last second by putting up a wind barrier. He looked up and saw the man from earlier. "I think I might be seeing stars. But then again I am really hungry. " He said then forced himself to stand up.

Damion noticed the man was gone and he stopped charging his attack. "Damn I got here to late." He said then looked at Jacob and saw he was hurt. He would heal him but that last spell took a lot out of him. "Are you ok?" He asked as he gave him a hand up.

(ok sorry for the long post guys I figured the battle was drawing on a little to long XD )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:20 pm
(OH and extra points to the first to get the reference My work is a EXPLOSION! )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:34 pm
((Heeeeeyyy guuuuuys, can i maybe get an update to where things are? ^^;; I see lots of things have been going on here...))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 pm
(Well Tyler unlocked the Relic from the box in the warehouse but you person and the King ambushed him but were to late cause he had traps set just in case and blew up the building with you all in it. Then he got out and equip the relic and began to fight with Levi who revealed that he has The Hero Relic Excalibur and then Chancy got mad when he called her a kid and she started to lob spells everywhere at him and Levi stopped her so her spells wouldn't explode in her face. Then Jacob hit him with his lighting attack at the cost of badly hurting his arm. And then when Tyler was about to kill Jacob, Damion came in and well you can see my last post to see what happened there.)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm
(I just realize I only summarized pages 10 and 11 so just read page 9.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm
Levi X125
(OH and extra points to the first to get the reference My work is a EXPLOSION! )

((Deidara from Naruto?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:06 pm
mrgreen
omgIisonfiyah
Levi X125

((Deidara from Naruto?))

(DING DING DING! YOU GOT IT! Btw just telling you guys now lol. Who ever writes the best summery of Arc 1 when we are done, will get the chance to name the next Arc(within reason and has to be to the basic point of the plot lol.) And you get first pic of the Characters Who are needed for that Arc. So please make sure you read it all razz . Thanks.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:07 pm
"well maybe if you would just get a disguise and stop running from guards all day, you'd have better luck." Leon stated simply, dude didn't look too hurt. "Here's some bread, now don't let it be said I ain't got no more nice left in me. See ya around Windy Guy." Leon said after tossing the loaf, possibly stolen, to Levi and walking off, there were more explosions happening and he didn't really feel like going back to see what the deal was, besides, he had some stuff to sell.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:12 pm
Levi caught the bread and smile. And he also looked confused. But as the man walked off he began to eat the bread. It wasn't going to fill him at this point but it sure helped calm his belly. Then he walked out of the hole in the wall and noticed Tyler was gone. "What the hell?" He asked himself and shrugged and put Excalibur back in its sheath and it locked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:17 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laying there still Jacob had closed his eyes as the vials had been thrown at him. He hadn't the time to dodge and the power of the flames had overtake him quicker then he could shift the water on his arm to protect himself. 'So this is how it ends huh'. The thought went thru his mind as he simply waited only to realize there was nothing else. Opening his eyes slowly he looked up. Infront of him Damion stood having apparently protected him from the flames.

"I have been better, not much worse then this but defiantly much better". Having had the time he needed to heal the waters slowly snaked from his arm. The tatters of his robe falling away to reveal the scar left underneath.
Reaching up he grabbed Damion's hand and helped pull himself up. "I both love and hate this M.U.S.E. he muttered opening and closing his hand a few times to make sure he still had feeling in it. Aside from a tinge of pain every time he tightened the muscles of his arm it was still in one piece. "Uh oh" Jacob muttered looking past Damion as he started to see the guards finally show up.

The sound of horses filled the air as after a few moments the entire area where the fight had taken place was filled with guards. blocking all the routes of escape out of the area. For the moment they simply stood there before another set of hooves echoed. The guards parted somewhat as the King rode thru his armor some what dirtied but over all no worse for wear. After having rounded up his guards he had been getting them set to work at stopping all the fires he could and save as much of the town as possible from the battle. "Well then" he said riding up to just infront of Levi and Leon. "Now then, are you lot quite done destroying the city?" Kaelthas asked sternly as he looked around to each of the group. Several of the guards were currently on the roof tops with buckets of water trying to stop any more of the flames from spreading from Tyler's fire.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 am
Kasim gritted his teeth in frustration to see his target flee, and with a simple smokebomb no less! "Men!" he called what soldiers remained to his attention. "This was an unacceptable performance today! You abandoned your posts to chase after one man, allowing another to slip inside the area the king trusted you to protect!" he said, disappointed and angry as he sheathed his swords. "Now I want you--not ALL of you, just a single group--to spread out of find the thief! The rest of you are to return to your posts and stay there before another thief takes advantage of this chaos and lapse of judgment!" he commanded, receiving a salute from the men before he returned to the king with a frustrated sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 am
Levi looked at the King as he finished his bread. "Well If you ask me the damage could have been worse. But I did my best to stop him. I didn't expect those vial things to explode in my face." He said then reached in his bag and pulled out a letter and gave it to the king. "My dad told me to give this to you. My father was the head of the Anderson clan of The Solarion Providence." He said and waited for the King to read the letter.

(This is what it says.)

To my dear friend Kaelthas.
If you are reading this then my son has accomplished his mission. And I am no longer in this world. I am sorry that I could not see you again in person but you know everything I did was for my family and the good of your Kingdom. Now I must ask you one last request my friend. With this letter my son will be there. I want you to place him in Radiant Dawn. Some things have happened to were he no longer is safe here. I wish I could go into more detail but I don't have the time. The boy is strong and courageous just like his old man. And he even was found worthy by Excalibur. I have given him my old Relic as well so you should find him very helpful in the time to come. And one last think. Ragnarok is still out there somewhere. Good luck my friend and god speed.

Your long time friend. Blake Anderson.

Damion smiled. "Well I am just glade you are ok. I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't make it in time." He said then looked and saw all the Knights coming in and running around in a more organized formation looking for the Thief.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm
Chancy was, to say the least, unimpressed by Levi's handling of Tyler. Even moreso that it ended up being Damion who resolved the issue. Not in the mood to apologize to the guildmaster for her earlier behavior, or to bother with any of this garbage any more, the young mage just turned tail and headed for the nearest tavern. This day thoroughly sucked, and quite honestly, the only way she could see it improving was if she managed to get sloshed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:03 am
Balls. Leon thought, abruptly being stopped by the King's arrival. "What? Me, blow things up? Not my style man." Leon retorted, hand on another smoke bomb, if he had to, he'd make a dash for it. Hopefully the King didn't press the issue and would get caught up in whatever BS had occurred.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:10 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking to Kassim Kaelthas's face was stern as he gazed down at the guard he was speaking with. A gaze few received but those that did remembered it. He was in no way pleased currently at the outcome of his outing and Kassim it was evident knew that. Levi's words broke his gaze as he turned to him listening before taking the letter from his hand. Reading it slowly he sighed slightly. "Anderson" he muttered closing the letter and looking at Levi. "His son. While I respect your fathers wishes it is not my place to accept or deny members to the Radiant Dawn. That task falls upon your shoulders to prove yourself to Damion, my son, that you belong within it's ranks. I can but offer you a recommendation to him" Kaelthas said as he looked over to Damion farther down the way. "He will judge your worth in this matter tho, if you have your father's sword I doubt you will be turned away."

Turning his attention to Leon as he opened his mouth Kaelthas shifted his spear slightly as he gazed down at him. Currently not in the mood for jokes after many of the citizens under his rule had been injured in the battle. "I warn you young one. There are times for jokes and this is not one of them" he said to Leon uncharacteristically devoid of humor or jolly. "I do not know of your dress within my guards, yet I saw you within the warehouse for but a moment. Care to make an explanation?"

Watching Chancy storm off to who only knew where Jacob groaned slightly. "She really needs to be talked to some time." he muttered cracking his back and working to pull several splinters from his skin he had gotten after crashing thru the boxes. "You would be out a healer and your guild along with the rest of the city would fall from such travesty, unable to recover from the lack of a single half skilled healer within it's walls, doomed to go without the care of magics and damned to rely on normal practices." Joking he watched the guards mobilize and move out to look for the thief.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff