Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm
"Well, that is generally the idea when one keeps things secret..." Rylen said as he turned to head into his cave, plopping down on the ground against his treasure horde in exhaustion as he healed himself. "I hope you understand that I kept this hidden only because I feel I have no choice. People...don't usually take kindly to us here."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:22 pm
Morgan mulled her words over carefully before responding. "I won't lie, the fact that you aren't human is going to take a lot for me to get used to. In fact, I almost wonder if anything's really kicking in for me right now. I mean, I was pretty damned scared sure, but am I truly calmed or have I just been momentarilly numbed?" When she realized she was rambling, Morgan blushed and looked towards her feet. "Sorry, didn't mean to go off topic there. I'm just trying to say that this is all weird for me, but it doesn't change how I see you as a person. I-if that means anything, I mean..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:31 pm
"Perfectly understandable." Rylen nodded in understanding. "If it helps, I'm willing to answer any questions you may have. Most fears are of things people don't understand, so it may help you...well, come to terms with what I am, for lack of better wording." he said as he turned to dig through his golden horde. "And that story I told you, about growing up in the mountains? That part was true, just not in the way you probably imagined." he said finally producing a bottle of wine, which he examined for a bit before setting aside and continuing his search. "Even with only one child to any set of parents, we can only ever have two or three families in any given area at a time. The environment simply can't sustain any greater numbers of creatures of our size."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:30 pm
"I can see that being the case, yes..." Morgan gave a faint nod in understanding. Before long she began roaming about the cave, never veering too far from Rylen yet immensely curious about the place. "Is this your home, then? Or if you don't consider anywhere home, where you live when you aren't travelling at least?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:36 pm
"In a sense, yes..." Rylen found what he was looking for, fishing out a pair of gold goblets encrusted with small emeralds around the side. On closer inspection of his gold pile, if anything had gems on it, they were emeralds, much like the color of their owner. "As much as I enjoy traveling, I can't fight off hibernation. When the time comes, this is where I take my rest." he set the goblets down and then took the wine bottle in his mouth, yanking the cork out with his teeth before pouring each of them a cup.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:47 pm
"Hybernation? Huh, didn't imagine that dragons would hybernate. How long does it usually take, assuming that it doesn't vary wildly from individual to individual?" Morgan asked, smiling a bit more than she had been before. Even if this was wildly unfamiliar, and perhaps a little frightening, territory...it was still interesting.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:52 pm
"Every one thousand years--that's for each dragon, mind you, not some sort of worldwide event--we fall into a five hundred year slumber. I'll be 6,999 in just a few months." Rylen smiled solemnly as he offered Morgan a cup of wine. He only had a little over a year to help her get home.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:10 pm
Morgan's smile fell somewhat as she quietly processed the information given to her. She knew from the getgo that this was a temporary thing, her travelling and quite probably association with Rylen, but it still felt like a slap in the face. "That...explains a lot, in hindsight." she admitted, recalling his somberness when the possibility of him coming with her to Earth was brought up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:16 pm
"Honestly this makes my life somewhat easier. I was still debating as to whether or not I'd tell you the truth before you went home. Whether I like it or not, it's one large weight off my shoulders." Rylen swirled the wine about in his cup for a bit before taking a sip. "Another reason why I try to avoid getting attached to others. I'll either outlive them or outsleep them."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:28 pm
"Sounds depressing." After a quick sip of her wine, Morgan then said, "I...uhm, thank you for everything. For helping me, for travelling with me, for saving me, even for your honesty. So, thank you. I really do appreciate it." It was the best she could come up with for changing the topic to a less depressing one, but it was something at least.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:27 pm
"Oh! I nearly forgot." Rylen set his cup down beside him before removing the amulet from his neck that he'd originally claimed to have a host of magical benefits. "I think you know by now this thing has none of the enchantments on it that I claimed it did, but it does have one magical property. It can shield the wearer from tracking spells, which seems a fine idea if you've got a mage after you." he said as he slipped it over Morgan's head. Despite all his secrets being out in the open now, he seemed so much sadder than he had before. Now that he'd brought it up, his head was swimming at their eventual goodbye, or him simply drifting off to sleep one day and waking up like it had all been a dream. It was hard to be nearly immortal and have a good heart.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:11 pm
Morgan's eyes were watery and tinged with pink as she did her best to hold back tears. Even now, he was still doing so much for her. She was honestly touched. "You really are too good to me. Thank you." She, too, set her chalice of wine aside before doing what came natural. Which was to hug Rylen as tightly as she could once he managed to put the necklace on her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:04 am
Rylen returned the hug tightly, if not tighter. "You've been through a lot this morning. We can stay and rest for you to catch your breath for as long as you like."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:24 pm
"As long as I like? Careful, I might never go home if I took you up on that." Morgan joked in reply, doing her best to keep the mood light.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Rylen's smile brightened a little. "I'd like that greatly, even if you only stay until I go to sleep." he said bringing a hand up, lingering near her cheek as though uncertain as to how much he really wanted this. "But in the end, it's up to you if you really want to go back or not." Ultimately he chickened out once more and lowered his hand. "It's not much now, as I never thought of it as a permanent home, but I can always furnish it to be more comfortable for you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff