Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:54 pm
Kojiro reformed several blocks away from the heroes and sighed. "Vile people....Though that arm and that demon...." He said as he licked his teeth. "I Must devour them!!" He said as he laughed. "But not before that boy they saved...."

Marx sat on top of a large circus ball as he watched everything that had happened before chuckling and shaking his head. "Such a boring show..." He stood up on the ball before jumping from it at the same time pushing the ball into a portal making it vanish before landing on a rooftop and walking away  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:32 pm
"I am in one piece, all my limbs work, and I haven't been horribly maimed or gotten my soul eaten. Aside from loosing a dangerous wanted criminal and having now no lead on where I am gonna be able or if I am gonna be able to find and capture him I would say I am pretty good all things considering" Jacob commented slowly getting to his feet as he dusted himself off and looked at the people in the area.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 pm
((I suppose I'll NPC the boy for now o3o I don't remember much though of what happened))

The boy seemed to nod at the young woman's question. "What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" he asked as he sat up and looked around.

"My name is Cheria Zane." She said to both Natas and the young boy. "You're in the marketplace." She said before looking over at the others. She didn't exactly know what happened before his soul got sucked out and she wasn't even sure if she should tell this boy the truth. "Do any of you know more about this child?" she asked the males that were around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:20 pm
Forever_Hikaru
((I suppose I'll NPC the boy for now o3o I don't remember much though of what happened))

The boy seemed to nod at the young woman's question. "What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" he asked as he sat up and looked around.

"My name is Cheria Zane." She said to both Natas and the young boy. "You're in the marketplace." She said before looking over at the others. She didn't exactly know what happened before his soul got sucked out and she wasn't even sure if she should tell this boy the truth. "Do any of you know more about this child?" she asked the males that were around.
((Kojiro ate the souls of his family pretty much because his dad wrote a book on monsters and spirits from Kojiro's world))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:43 pm
"Nope." Damian said curtly, he was more preoccupied with winning the argument with the monster inside him than anything else at the current moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:54 pm
Gungnir full rebuilt, Natas smiled lightly"Sorry about the rough treatment pall. But he got too close." The eye seemed to spin in agreement and understanding. "Good, can we follow his trail? Scan for foreign entities in the area" Natas said, gungnir morphed into a two pronged, almost like a tuning fork, appendage. A green light sparked betwee the two before shooting off like a radar.  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:14 pm
"Not aside from his vitals and that he is pretty much the baseline for a child his age for those vitals" Jacob said towards Cheria. "Names Leon Summervile" Jacob lied as he looked down at his wrist. Tapping it a few times the visor again returned to his face as he looked down at the boy a reticule scanner forming on his visor as it bounced around quickly. "Looks like his dad is a decently famous author. Seems like he put out some kinda book on monsters and spirits or something the data is a bit vague on what exactly it is" Jacob said tapping his wrist again. "Sadly, his parents aren't of the living anymore. That.....thing did the same thing to his parents earlier and I am not getting any kind of data on any other relatives" Jacob chimed as he closed the visor screen. "So then kiddo." Jacob started as he knelled in front of the kid. "Got any cousins or anything?" even when faking he wasn't the type of person that was good with children and didn't quite know how interact with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:22 pm
"W-What...?" The boy said as he started remembering what had happened before he blacked out. Then the boy started bawling quite loudly after hearing that his parents were gone. He was too upset to answer Jacob's question.

Cheria sighed when the boy started crying. "Subtlety isn't your forte, is it?" she said to 'Leon' as she tried to get the boy to calm down. Glancing over at Natas, it seemed like he would be able to deal with that demon mist from before if he caused anymore trouble. For now, she picked up the crying boy and got up on her feet, after putting away her tomes in her bag. "I'm going to hand him over to the authorities. They'll know what to do and most likely have a way of contacting his relatives." Cheria said to the rest of the group.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:32 am
"And I'll go with you, er, just in case that Purple Guy shows up again." Damian said sheepishly, volunteering himself to go with Cheria. Oh shut up Squiggles. I'm not desperate. Damn it Squiggles shut up!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:58 pm
After a few moments of scanning for a trial Natas sighed heavily,"No luck, even scanning different light ranges didn't work..."he thought as his arm changed back to a normal looking arm, you know minus the large eye. "Guess all we can do is make sure the kid gets to a safe place and wait for him to come back"he said rubbing his head in frustration  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:53 am
"I-uhm.." Leon murmured for a moment before rubbing the back of his head. "I guess it's not. Sorry about that" he said giving an awkward smile towards Cheria. Looking as Damian and Natas seemed to be intent on following after the child he would likely do the same. While the group wasn't so much for a full group to help it was a start at least towards his rather convoluted mission he had been sent on. "I guess I will tag along. It will take me atleast a bit tho to stabilize another container to hold that....thing, if it comes back. Tho the authorities may be able to give me a hand with it" he chimed standing up to follow the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:40 am
"If that is what you all wish to do." Cheria said as she started walking towards the police station. It didn't matter to her whether they followed her or not. She didn't worry about the demon mist coming back so soon since it seemed illogical to her for it to do so. That thing would most likely need time to prepare and scheme. Finally reaching the station, Cheria had set the boy down on the counter. She was tired from him crying this whole time. She then started explaining to the officer that the child had recently lost his parents and asked if they could locate and contact any relatives that he might have. They got whatever they could out of the boy from his distraught state before she was told for them to take a seat with the child. Sitting down with the boy next to her, Cheria started rubbing her temples, clearly bothered by all of his crying and slightly surprised that he had the energy and tears to keep going.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 pm
Damian could only sigh on the inside as everyone decided to tag along. The Kid crying didn't help much either and Damian began to wonder more and more if he should just cut his loses and leave, and yet, for some reason, he continued to hang around. "I know the feeling." He said, sighing as he plopped down next to Cheria.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 am
Marx kicked the doors of the police station open as he walked in. "Officers! I'd like to file a report!! I've seen something horrible! I've seen a purple fog devour someone!!" He yelled as he ran up to the counter."You can't let this monster rampage through the city?!"

Kojiro growled as he walked through the street. "Miserable heroes....hmm..." He said thinking as he walked into a building where he was staying. "Perhaps...." He said smirking as he released some mist and forced the souls of the boy's parents appear. "Tell me....where is the rest of your family?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:07 pm
To the side of the group Leon was speaking with one of the officers on the side. In his hand was paperwork that officially labeled him as a Vanguard. He had been speaking with the man about supplies and leads on the planet when Marx suddenly came bursting into the station. "While your concern is warrented" Leon called stepping away from the officer for a moment to walk over to Marx. "The situation has already been resolved with the devoured person's being taken care of." Leon wanted to keep the situation with Kojiro as under ground as possible. The less he had to continue to act when dealing with him the better it would be toward completing his own mission. "If you have any recent information on his current location that would be helpful. As this culprit is under my jurisdiction I would like to gather as much information as possible so that we can nab him."

Near him the officer that he had been speaking to went to say something but was shushed by Leon moving his hand to silence him. He had gotten all that he needed from the Officer and aside from the captain of this station would need little more. Dismissing him with a simple shooing motion he turned his full attention back onto Marx. He would likely need to get rid of him should his information or where abouts on Kojiro be true. Couldn't have most of the planets police force mucking up his own progress.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff