Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:49 pm
He accepted her help from the ground, and hugged her lightly. Then before he could stop it...." So i can touch your boobs?" His eyes went wide as soon as he said it. " Sorry...sorry... I hit my head really hard i think.." Jake shook his head, and began walking out of the room. Using Lin as a crutch, while he waited for his head to decide to stop spinning.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan listened to Gypsy speak and smiled a bit at the joke. The joke hadn't been that great, but it was nice to hear Gypsy trying. She raised an eyebrow as she watched her. "Is there something wrong, Gypsy?" she asked. "You seem distracted." When she heard the question about Sebastet, she rolled her eyes. "The answer to that is in the question. You sense her because she's here. She just kind of showed up. Glad she did, too. She gave me the wake-up slap I needed. Also gave me my first mission. I'm taking care of the traitors on the Sandman council for her. Only have one left." She unsheathed the daggers for Gypsy to see. "She had no money to pay for the job, so she forged my blades as payment."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:20 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy pulled to a stop when Morrigan mentioned the blades. That pulled her over to the female to look them over. She held a hand over one of them and let a touch of shadow swirl around it briefly. That one touch sparked the ability the goddess had given her when she'd chosen her to take over the Reapers, causing the blade of the dagger to give off a violet shadowflame around it.

She held that around the blade before looking up into Morrigan's eyes, "Hylarr craftmanship is second to none. That shadow tells me you've made your first official kill. those blades will slice the wings off a fly in midair before the fly knows what happened to it," she told her softly then closed her hand into a fist and let the shadow fade from the blade.

After a moment of looking onto Morrigan's eyes, she looked down at the daggers again and had to give a small smile, "Roses... She has a thing for roses, it seems... Don't think I'll ever figure that one out and the only one who could tell me can't remember it now..." she added as she traced one gloved finger lightly over the flat of the blade.

It was a surprisingly intimate moment. Especially when Gypsy looked back up into Morrigan's eyes and closed her hand again. She kept that look for a silent moment then backed off, looking at the daggers again, "It's a good payment. Unfortunately, it puts you in her debt. Those blades are priceless because they will never have to be sharpened... And they will never fail you... If you lose one, it will return to it's sheath on it's own. Once you complete this job, anytime she needs another one, you'll be the first choice to do it... It's the Reaper policy... But don't worry too much about it. Sebastet won't realize it nor will she take advantage of it..." she said, turning back to business.

Business was safe to talk about. It wasn't complicated or confusing. And the way Morrigan's new look was affecting her was both. Especially after the last two days...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:30 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin couldn't help but giggle when she heard what Jake asked her. "Maybe you should have a healer look over your head," she told him. "After all, you did hit it pretty hard." She helped him out of the room and then smiled mischeviously. "The answer is yes, by the way. But you'll have to make sure to treat me to dinner first. Seems a bit rude otherwise." Whether she was being serious or just teasing him was impossible to tell. She kept her heart calm, but the look on her face when she spoke made it hard to tell if she meant it.

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
"These are the most perfect blades I've ever had the privelege to hold" Morrigan said, agreeing with Gypsy's statement about Hylarr crafstmanship. "I've never wielded anything like them, and I know that I never will again. They're perfect extensions of me." Her breath caught as she stared into Gypsy's eyes. "Even if Sebastet did realize it, I would never have a problem with it. I can never appropriately repay her for these blades." She sheathed the blades and then placed her hand on Gypsy's arm. "What's going on with you, Gypsy? You seem more distracted than a few minutes ago."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:05 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy looked down at the hand on her arm and frowned. But it wasn't one of those 'remove it or lose it' frowns. This one was the confused variety. She tried to assess what was going on inside of her but simply couldn't figure it out.

In the end, she simply shook her head slightly and raised that frown to look into Morrigan's eyes again, "I don't know... Things... Things are just getting a little... confusing..." she admitted softly, giving just the simple truth.

She started to turn away but found that she couldn't move away from that hand on her arm. That confused her even more.

As Sebastet had told Morrigan before... Gypsy simply didn't understand... She truly had no clue...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan watched Gypsy and finally understood what the woman was feeling. She took a deep breath and then adjusted her grip on Gypsy's arm. Without giving herself a chance to talk herself out of it, she pulled Gypsy in close and kissed her deeply. She pressed her against the wall as she did so, allowing herself to fall completely into this moment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:01 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy wasn't expecting the kiss but found herself answering it anyway. But it was when her back hit the wall that she showed Morrigan what it meant to truly kiss. She leaned into it and explored the female's mouth, one hand moving up to put her thumb under Morrigan's chin with the rest of her fingers splayed around the side of her neck so she could tilt her head just a tad more and deepen the kiss even further.

She gave a deep moan and slid her other hand around Morrigan's hip to pull her in even closer then moved her hand down to grip at her a**. She got lost in the sensations. Which was a bit of a surprise to her somewhere in the back of her mind when she considered what she'd just spent the last two days doing...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan moaned happily into the kiss and allowed Gypsy to take control. She couldn't remember ever being kissed like this, and she wanted more of it. So she allowed herself to forget everything else for this moment so she could focus only on Gypsy. Her arms slid around Gypsy's waist as she did her best to mimic the way Gypsy was making her feel so wonderful.

When she finally pulled away, she felt lightheaded and dazed. And she found that she really had no idea what to say. So she just stood there with her arms around Gypsy, trying to figure out what to say or do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:55 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy panted for air as Morrigan pulled away from the kiss and blinked a bit as she looked into her eyes for a long moment. She didn't move away from her or the wall but her confused look started to come back, "I've never kissed anyone like that before... I mean, I know the techniques and methods... I was taught everything right... But I've never felt a kiss like that... I don't understand it..." she said softly.

Truthfully, it was a compliment and the voicing of a deep sentiment. Even if it was in a backhanded way of saying it...

After that, she started to say a few things but nothing came out for a long moment. Then she simply shook her head slightly, "You make me confused..." she finally complained, "But I still want to kiss you again..." she admitted with a frown in yet another backhanded compliment...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:39 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan stared into Gypsy's eyes and listened to her talk about her confusion. She couldn't help but smile a bit. "You really are clueless about any deep feelings, aren't you?" she asked. "All you really know is lust." She touched Gypsy's face. "Looks like we have some work ahead of us. I'll have to show you that there can be more to a relationship than just lust. If you'll allow me to, that is."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:01 pm
Dameon Black

Gypsy stared into her eyes for a long moment then gave a small slow nod, "Please..." she asked her softly, "Teach me, Morrigan... show me what Kael didn't want to... Teach me what Jaeger wanted to give me... Help me understand all of this..." she whispered softly then slowly slid down to her knees to press her cheek against Morrigan's belly.

She wrapped her arms around her waist, holding her close as she closed her eyes tightly and gave a soft sigh. Then she started to shake as she tried to process the last few weeks but found her mind unable to take it.

"Help me learn the only thing I never figured out... Please..." she whispered again, hating that she sounded lost and confused but unable to help it....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:04 am
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
"When you say it that way, how could I ever say no?" Morrigan said, lifting Gypsy's face to look at her. "Love isn't exactly something you can teach, but I'll do everything I can to help you understand it. Whether you feel it or not is up to you. But never forget that I do love you, even if you can't quite figure out how to love me back. That's something that will never change."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:10 am
Jake's right brow rose at her answer, to his involuntary question. Then she and having to treat her to dinner. He was, going to make a cocky comment about him selling his soul. Though he noticed his head was feeling fine. He leg go of Lin, after giving her a tight hug. then he stepped out onto the porch of the MAin house. " I think I am fine to go now... Just go find something to eat, stay out of sight of strangers please..... I didn't sell my soul to see someone snatch that away....." He turn around to look her in the face, that small arrogant smirk playing on his lips. Jake fell back instinctively, not even quite sure what would happen. Jake's body vanished into the pool of shadows that were cast by his own falling body.

[Exit]

Dameon Black

Red gypsy

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:08 pm
Dameon Black

Ash and Anna appeared in front of the house without issue, along with their cargo. Ash moved to take one of the twins from Anna and motioned for the nurse and housekeeper to follow with the other and their stuff, "Anna, would you be kind enough to take Bethany and find Gypsy, make sure she knows we're here and then find rooms. I'll get the children to a safe room then come back out to talk with you, Wind and Egan," he said simply then headed upstairs for the only 'void' he could feel in the building. Unfortunately, it was going to take a bit of work to get it useable for the twins...

Gypsy closed the bedroom door with a tendril of shadows then made sure it wasn't going to be opening. She turned her head and raised her eyes to Morrigan's, "You're right... I don't know what love is. But I do know the rest and I'm going to show it to you right now..." she said softly then moved up to take Morrigan's lips again.

Only this time, Gypsy didn't stop. She kissed her as she backed her towards the bed, slowly removing their leathers and stimulating in ways she knew would surprise the female. From there, she made sure to use every skill she'd ever learned then made up a few new ones. She didn't stop until Morrigan was a mess of 'let me sleep' and would need to rest for a while.

So Gypsy simply held her as she slept, both of them tucked under the sheets, her hands lightly moving through Morrigan's hair over and over in a soothing movement she couldn't seem to help.

She felt the instant Ash and Anna appeared but felt no need to move from the bed just yet, wanting a few more moments, just a little bit longer. So she simply touched the shadows... Within a moment, doors to rooms opened along the hallways and red-robed servants appeared to clean, repair, and set up the secure room for Ash and his twins.

Wind and Egan appeared just off the porch to find that everyone else had already gone inside. Wind kept his arm around Egan's waist as he looked around. He saw Lin and gave her a small nod and a tender smile, thinking of his sister when he saw her. But his focus was on the Alpha beside him and he found himself suddenly nervous that they were all alone....  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff