Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 am
Red Gypsy
Wolfe Garm
Dameon Black

Saoirse was so in love with this stew. She looked over at Cass, who was steadily inhaling and making a complete mess. It was kind of adorable and she couldn't help but reach over and ruffle his hair.

Before she could finish eating her own stew, however, her head shot up suddenly in the direction that Samirra was in, right before she appeared. Sometimes being able to scent magic was helpful. She let out a growl at the sudden appearance of some strange little girl. Narrowing her eyes, she took in her appearance quickly before spreading her senses out to see if she could find the magic trail she had come from. Not sensing anything or anyone else, she turned her attention back to the girl just as Griz noticed her.

She titled her head in curiosity, her eyes still narrowed as Griz talked to Samirra about someone named Bethany. Apparently a lot has happened to this pack in the last few years. 'I wonder if its not selfish of me to not leave yet. They obviously have had their fair share of destruction. I do not need to add to it.' Saoirse thought a bit more sad than she probably should have been. All the while as she continued to watch the interaction between the little girl and her mountain man. When Samirra turned her attention from Griz to Cass and asked him about his face, she felt uneasiness roll off of Cass and her lioness perked up in defense.

When Cass turned to Saoirse, in what she guess was reassurance before leaning towards her, she felt all of her maternal instincts kicked in. Cass was obviously wary of the new girl and it made Saoirse wary of her too. She reached over and pulled Cass closer to her in an obvious show of dominance and possessiveness while watching the girl in suspicion.

She heard Griz say that the situation would be handled and she mentally made a note to keep track of his scent tonight so that she could be witness to it. And if they could not do it, she'd be fiercely glad to do so herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:30 am
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Za’Vira slept she rested peacefully, the energy from the cubs around her gave her the means to recover slightly better than if she had done so alone, her injuries while still far from being fully healed at least were showing signs of sealing, which was a good step in her recovery. As she laid there she was suddenly started to shift about causing some of the cubs to look at her, her mind went from the goods times and became a nightmare as she found herself returning to the moments in which she started losing her family her pack how much pain she felt when each one fell in turn, she felt the pain but even then, she continued on to the fight. Za’Vira lurched as if something was wrong, she hadn’t yet woken up her mind and soul remembering the pain as she relived her losses, when the moment came that she watched in terror as her mate fell in battle she could feel her soul ripping apart, her soul almost leaving her as she fell to the ground, unable to move. The sudden feeling of her soul in such great pain, feeling like it was being torn from her body causing Za’Vira to suddenly yell out as she woke tears pouring down her face as she moved; the cubs around her already having scattered, startled by her. She curled up her soul and heart in great pain as she struggled to come back into reality, she held her chest doing everything she could to keep from losing herself to the loss, though why she wouldn’t simply allow death to take her, it was obvious her soul should have been taken the moment her soulmate had died, why she remained when he did not she had no way of knowing, but to be allowed to live was the worst.

The cubs around her were unsure as to what to do, they had no idea what was happening, one of the Cubs finally taking off to find help while the rest stayed there. As Za’Vira cried Casee approached hesitantly unsure whether or not to try and help her or leave her be, eventually though he wrapped his arms around her in hopes of being able to comfort her, the others seeing this also gathered around her to try and comfort her, but what she felt few could fully understand without having experienced it themselves, to have your soul torn apart and live through it was a miracle in itself the real challenge was continuing to live with it, and for Za’Vira that was the hardest thing she could do.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:11 am
Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

Samirra swallowed hard when Griz apologized about Bethany. She kept her face blank, but the way that dishes started to shake a bit revealed how she really felt. Her mother's death was obviously still a very sore subject for her. "What happened to her wasn't your fault, Griz," she said. "It wasn't anyone's fault but mine. I killed Gurzil. I let my aunt Blade out. I should have known she would find her way here and do what she was trained to do." She frowned again when she sensed how Cass and Saoirse were feeling. "It's horrible to hear that someone treated you like that." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she felt her emotions shifting towards anger at Sash. She had to make sure to keep her temper in check. Sebastet had balanced her back out, but she knew that getting too emotional was sure to bring Gurzil back out to mess with her head again.

She opened her eyes again and focused on Saoirse. "There's no need to act so protective of Cass. I'm not going to hurt him. I'm not going to hurt anyone here. Not again. So you can stop with the show of dominance. I'm trying to keep myself under control, and the way you're acting isn't helping. So we all need to calm down."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:55 am
Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

Griz walked over and petted Cass' hair a bit to help him calm down, "You can't blame Cass for being cautious around you now Shadow. I understand that you aren't going to repeat what you did, but he has a right to his caution. Saoirse has been protective of him from the moment she met him. Don't blame her for being protective when he's acting like this. You know how instinct works just as we all do," he offered Saoirse a reassuring nod that she could tone it down a bit and simply be a reassuring presence for Cass instead of a dominant one.

That done, he turned to the little girl, "What you did hurt alot of the little ones. You know that some of them came to us from very bad situations and taking control of the pack, using them to hurt Wind like that, stirred up some bad things for them. You'll have to give them time. You know that," he told her, knowing that she'd understand even at her young age.

Very few in the pack had ever treated her as a little girl, in the strictest sense. Yes, some of them did the whole dress-up, play-tag, and let's-have-fun things with her. But they never spoke to her as if she didn't understand exactly what they were saying to her. In her own way, he knew she understood what that meant.

His appointment to Beta was recent but he'd been around Shadow and her siblings since they were tiny babes. They'd cut their teeth on his fingers and had been the first ones to start the game of 'tackle the bear', the game Saoirse had seen in the main room just a little bit ago. He knew how to treat Shadow just as she knew she couldn't take control over him without breaking his mind, which would take too much effort on her part. Which was why Egan had appointed him as Beta.

Well, aside from the fact that he turned into a two-ton bear. Not many would argue with something that size...

He gave her attempt at control an encouraging nod with one of his small smiles and gestured to the kitchen door, "You know where the rest of the pack is, Shadow. The little ones will act with caution, but you know to expect that now. Go ahead and speak with them," he encouraged her in a softer tone, knowing full well that she was just putting it off by now.

Upstairs, Casee dug himself into Za'Vira's arms and licked her face staying in his animal form since she seemed to react better to that. After a moment, the others piled in around her, offering her more than just their healing energy.

There were many ways to heal a soul-tearing injury like hers. One was a new Mate, which wasn't likely at this point. One was time, which wasn't going to help her any time soon. But the last one was the simple pack-bond, the joining of multiple shifters to seal the breaches in her soul's defenses. The last one was a softer bond, but would be much more soothing to the rawness of her soul-injuries.

The cubs were offering her just that as they piled up around her, surrounding her in licks and nuzzles that couldn't be denied, wouldn't be denied. They were that persistent.

The wolf from before, the nurse, appeared in the doorway and assessed the situation from there, not wanting to add to her stress by approaching too soon. The pup with him just ran in and joined the others around her.

After a moment, the male approached her and knelt where she could see him while staying out of reach for the moment. He knew what the pups were offering her and gave a soothing smile over it, "Do you need help, Dama? I can help you back to the bed, if you wish," he offered in a soft voice, showing that he wasn't going to force her into anything.

He looked at the pups surrounding her and had to give a soft smile, "What they offer... We would all offer it as well," he said cautiously, letting her know that she'd be welcome to the pack if she accepted what the pups were offering her.

All she had to do was accept it and the healing would start. They all knew that they could never replace her former pack or her lost Mate. They knew that and made sure that she knew that they weren't going to try. But they did offer her a new home, a place where she would be welcomed without question...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:05 pm
Red Gypsy
Dameon Black
Wolfe Garm

Saoirse's eyes narrowed even further when the little girl turned her attention fully on her. She didn't like anything that was happening right now, nor did she like the situation she found herself in. Yes, she was an outsider right now and obviously this girl was pack. Or had been pack. Saoirse couldn't tell at the moment, but what she could tell was the mild dislike that Samirra had for her over Cass.

"I am calm right now nighean, you would do to not make me otherwise." Saoirse said softly, but with a hard undertone to her voice. She forced her body to relax though, so that Cass would hopefully calm down a bit further, since he did seem to be reacting to her emotions. He was safe. Not because Samirra said he was, but because she was there. No one was going to hurt him. 'Not while I'm alive.' she thought fiercely.

Turning her expression neutral, she watched Griz try to diffuse the situation. She briefly nodded her head ever so slightly to let him know that she understood what he was doing. She would do nothing that would put Cass in danger or force Griz to act as Beta and assert his dominance over everyone. She was a very dominant female, always had been but she had nothing on Griz.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:10 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Za’Vira couldn’t help but wrap her arms around the cubs that had piled up on her. When she saw the wolf from before and heard his offer she couldn’t believe it, the cubs around her didn’t give her any chance to really refuse, she knew she had to seek retribution but she knew at this point in time she wasn’t really in any condition to try. She knew that without their help she wouldn’t have the strength to continue. Sighing Za’Vira shook her head “alright…” this was perhaps the hardest thing she could have done, she’d lost everything and had grown distrustful of anyone regardless of their intentions and chose to rough it alone, she’d nearly given up on everything, but for whatever reason she had Za’Vira chose to keep fighting, and as far as she was concerned the battle wasn’t over, only postponed.

Za’Vira held onto the cubs around her for a moment, if anything her motherly instincts told her that it wasn’t wise to disappoint them so like it or not she was staying put at least until she made a full recovery, after which she decided that she would part ways with them and continue her hunt for vengeance. Za’Vira having regained her composure tried to get up but found that her strength wasn’t quite up to it yet as she sighed, the cubs around her happy that she would be joining their pack. Za’Vira deciding that she would try to trust them and spoke up “would you…” Za’Vira was clearly struggling to ask but eventually, she got it out “would you help me back into bed?” Za’Vira sat there and simply waited for help.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:46 pm
Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

Samirra sighed at Griz's response. "I know that I'm to blame for the way Cass is feeling right now," she said, sounding frustrated. "I know that I really messed things up when I did what I did. I understand that." She gripped her head as she responded to Saoirse. "I can feel what you're feeling. I can feel what everyone is feeling. You say that you're calm, but I know exactly how you're actually feeling. That's kind of the problem." She sat down on the floor and buried her face in her hands. "I don't think I can handle seeing the rest of the pack right now. I can barely handle the emotions of three people. There's no way that I can handle everyone out there." She was clearly having a hard time keeping her emotions in check when she couldn't shut out what everyone else was feeling. She was putting off seeing the rest of the pack, but she was terrified that feeling everything from them would set her off again.

Gurzil appeared behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder, flashing everyone a terrifying Cheshire grin. That caused Samirra to immediately get up and back up toward Griz. She took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and forced herself to calm down a bit. Gurzil vanished again. "That's why I need to stay calm. If I lose my grip, he shows up. I made him go away this time, but I don't know if I can do it next time. I think that Sebastet can make him go away, but I don't know how to pull her out yet. Ever since I killed Gurzil, I've been so messed up. I don't know how to control the powers I got from him. I can't turn the empathy off, and the hellfire turns itself on randomly. I can't figure out how he controlled them. They're different than the powers I was born with." She let out a frustrated sigh. "Maybe I should just leave. If I'm already losing control and causing Gurzil to pop up, I may be dangerous to everyone after all. Maybe the entire pack would be better if I just wasn't here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm
Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

The male helped Za'Vira up then simply put her arm over his shoulder and his arm around her waist to help her to the bed, helping her pride as well as simply helping her over to the bed. Little Casee followed every step of the way, his dark eyes on every movement they made.

His teeth pulled the covers back then snuggled back in against her head when she was laying back on the bed, his head resting on her shoulder. The rest of the pups waited until she had the sheet over her again before they piled up around her. One really tiny pup toddled into the room, even tripping over his own feet on the way towards the bed.

The male smiled at the pup then simply lifted her up onto the bed as well, right next to Casee. The tiny pup stumbled over the covers until she could climb up onto Za'Vira's shoulder and gave a tiny bark at her with her tail wagging. The male shook his head at her, "No, Sasha, she's not up to playing right now. Maybe in a few days. Give the Dama a little bit of a chance to heal up a bit more. Casee's watching over her for now," he said softly and gave another smile when the puppy simply laid down right next to Za'Vira's arm and copied Casee's pose by putting her head on Za'Vira's arm.

The male reached over and petted the puppy briefly then nodded to Casee before looking at Za'Vira properly, "I know it's not what you want right now... But before you can have what you want, you must be healthy enough to get it. For now, let them look after you. If you need anything, one of them will get either me or Griz. Griz is our Beta while our Alpha and his mate are away. I'll bring up something to eat in about an hour," he offered her softly, making sure that he didn't put her hackles up but letting her know he'd figured out a little bit.

With that, though, he simply left her again, leaving the door cracked once more.

Griz assessed what was happening with the girl and simply walked over to lift her up in his arms and sat down on the floor with her in his lap, simply holding her there. She looked tiny when he held her like that, he was so big.

"Shadow... If you have Sebastet with you, then you have the knowledge within you to help yourself. As long-lived as she was, as much as she'd been through, she knew more than Gurzil ever could imagine. I think you're more frightened of the pack's reactions than you are of facing them. I think you can do it. I think you can shield enough to do this. I think you can go in there and see them, let them see you and know that you're alright. We have been very worried about you since you disappeared on us. The little ones are cautious, yes, but they know that you were simply lashing out as they have before. They know that. And I really think you can do this," he told her softly, knowing that she'd always enjoyed hearing the rumble of his voice when he held her like this.

He gently pushed her hair back from her face in a soothing gesture, "But if it's really going to be too hard on you, then you need to go see Egan first. He's the best Empath I've ever seen and has the best control I've ever seen. If anyone can help you with it, it's him. Whatever you've done since you left us, we are simply glad to have you back," he added, his emotions and his mind matching exactly what he was saying.

Cass looked up at Saoirse for a moment then did something very hard for him. He slid off of the stool and moved to stand in front of Saoirse's stool, then took in a deep breath before he took a few steps towards Griz and Shadow/Samirra. He wasn't able to finish walking up to them, but for him to take those few steps meant more than any of them could have known. Not even Shadow/Samirra knew how much it meant.

Cass had been so tightly shielded around them all that no one could get into his mind to find out his past, before he'd shown up on the kitchen doorstep as a small kitten. The only thing he couldn't shield out were his emotions, so it wasn't hard to figure out that he was cautious and a little afraid, but that he was also determined to try to conquer that old fear of his.

"Come on Shadow... Let them see you... Everyone's been worried about you..." he offered her, his emotions telling the girl that he meant exactly what he'd said. He knew that Saoirse would be able to tell how much this was taking for him to do, but for him to fight his fear showed that maybe she could fight her fears as well... Maybe they all could...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:54 pm
Wolfe Garm
Red Gypsy
Dameon Black

Saoirse raised an eyebrow at the little girl as she practically collapsed in on herself, while gripping her head. 'What the..' she thought before mentally shutting her mind down. She had just admitted that she could feel everything she was feeling, but could she read minds too? Saoirse didn't know but she didn't want to take that chance. So she did what she use to do when her brother was in one of his tempers. She closed her mind and her emotions off completely, pulling them so far into herself that you could no longer smell it in the air or in her scent. It was a trick the cubs in her village were taught when they were very young as to hide from predators, like angry Alphas or would be Alphas.

Once that was finished she surveyed the scene with a detached look on her face. She knew it might scare Cass a little bit, and even though she was growing more fond of him with every passing moment..he didn't know her. Nor did he owe her anything really. Its not like she kept him safe from Sash, which was her one job. Even her beautiful mountain man didn't owe her anything. Yet, so far she owed them everything. So she could do this for them. She would withdraw into herself in order to keep from harming the little girl who now had everyone's attention. It was only a matter of time before the rest of their pack scented her and came to investigate.

Saoirse stepped to the side and out of range of Griz and Samirra, running her fingers across Cass' shoulders briefly in a comforting touch. Which stirred him to take a step away from her, causing her lioness to suddenly become more attentive than ever before. When she heard what he told Samirra, her heart wanted to explode in her chest. He was such a brave little thing to show such courage, even as his scent still smelled of fear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:04 pm
Red Gypsy

MzDuchess

Wolfe Garm

Samirra closed her eyes and buried her face in Griz's chest when he picked her up. She listened to what he told her and gave a quick nod. "I'll try to shield myself from everything, but I don't know if I can," she said softly. "You're right. I am scared of how everyone will react. Last time they saw me, I was controlling their minds and making them attack the heart of the pack. I'm terrified that they'll think I'm a monster now." The girl was clearly starting to lose her grip again, burying her face in Griz's chest again as she started to cry. "Why wouldn't they think I'm a monster? I kind of do. I controlled the entire pack and made them do what I wanted without any concern for what it would do to them afterward. I let out a feral woman who almost killed my Daddy and did kill my Mommy. I killed Gurzil and Sebastet by ripping their hearts out of their chests. All I've done lately is hurt people. That seems to be all I can do."

She was trying to deal with Griz being so kind to her when she felt she didn't deserve it. Recent events had definitely taken their toll on her and completely broken her down. She was trying to deal with so much, and she felt like the weight was crushing her. She looked over to Cass when she heard him speak. She was surprised to see the steps he had taken to fight his fears. She thought about everything and decided that she couldn't know how everyone would react to her until she faced them all. She wiped her eyes and looked up at Griz. "I'll try to face everyone. But I don't think that I can do it on my own. Will you go in there with me?" She was terrified of how the pack would react to seeing her again, and it definitely showed in her expression and tone of voice.  

Dameon Black
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:21 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Za’Vira laid there uncertain of much of anything, her wounds were healing just not very quickly, how much she had lost in such a short time. The cubs around her didn’t take long to fall asleep, which gave her some time to think, after her nightmare she wasn’t really fancying another bout with fresh wounds, so she simply laid there thinking, deciding what to do, to those around her it was clear that she needed to stay and heal completely but even though she was putting some trust into them not to hurt her she couldn’t help but be wary of them, uncertain fully of their reasons for helping her, they say one thing and while it wasn’t so unusual for her pack there was no reason for them to take someone in who they had no idea was who simply was picked up off the streets after collapsing from critical injuries, sustained during a massacre in which she found herself the sole survivor not by choice but because she was allowed to live when she was in such a defenseless state as she was after she’d lost her mate.

A decision she would make him regret when she crossed him again, the hunt wasn’t over, not by a long shot, the job may have gone unfulfilled with the slaughter of her pack but she would avenge their deaths that much was certain. Eventually, her mind turned to other things, raising her hand her hand glowed though it wasn’t as strong as it used to be, at least not yet, she needed time to heal and recover her strength, and eventually she would be where she needed to be and would on the road again. Lowering her hand she eventually fell asleep without realizing it and hopefully would rest more peacefully than before.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:55 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

When Za'Vira fell asleep, Casee gently raised his head to look at her face then leaned in to snuggle his head in against hers a bit more. When he did so, the Pack Bond opened to her and gently accepted her in. When that happened, Casee was able to... direct... Za'Vira's dreams in a more pleasant direction. There was no real focus to the dream, though.

It was more like the simplicity of running with the pack on the full moon, the experiences of running on all fours, feeling the wind move through the fur, feeling other furred bodies rubbing against hers or playfully bumping into her. All of it pure simplicity, but something that offered more than physical healing; it offered a spiritual and emotional healing as well.

It wasn't something forced on her either. It was as if Casee took her acceptance and expanded on it in the gentlest of ways and added in the healing she so desperately needed as well.

That was one of Casee's 'gifts', one of his abilities: to heal through dreams. No one else in the pack knew he had it, though. Not even Egan had been able to figure that one out yet. But he knew that Za'Vira needed that healing and he simply gave it to her as they all slept.

Griz gave Samirra/Shadow a simple nod then got to his feet with the little girl still in his arms, the movements very obviously not taking any effort for him. He gave Saoirse a small and slightly shy smile, "Watch Cass for me, Saoirse? Please?" he asked her softly, trusting her with the young boy.

Then he simply carried the smaller girl into the dining room.

There, the rest of the pack looked up at them for a moment, then crowded around them in a rush. Everyone was talking at once, though it wasn't hard to follow. There were questions of 'where had she run off to', ' was she coming back to them', 'was there anything they could do to help her'...

Their emotions were just as open, though Griz holding her helped give her a bit of a buffer from the onslaught of emotions. They were all concerned for her, they all still loved her, they were so very sorry about Bethany's death, they didn't blame her for what she'd done... And they all wanted her back...

Yes, some of the youngest members of the pack were cautious. But most of them had come to the pack from very bad situations so their caution was justified. They didn't turn away from her, they didn't run away from her. But they did hang back a bit, just as they'd done when they first came to the pack.

As Griz went into the dining room with Samirra/Shadow, Cass simply threw his arms around Saoirse's waist and buried his face between her breasts. He dove for the comfort he needed and showed her that he felt she was safe enough for him to go to her for it, that he trusted her enough for that.

Everything the little girl had described before was horrific enough, but Cass knew that she had also described killing the last known member of the Hylarr Race. The Hylarr were pretty much legend by now all around the world. They were a race of feline-looking people that also carried the instincts of the cats. She'd been one of the few people Cass had confided in about his past but had taken her word that she'd keep the information to herself. She'd also helped him shift from animal form to human form the first time. He'd been young enough and treated badly enough that he'd never learned it before Sebastet taught him.

But the worst part for Cass was that he didn't hold any ill will for the little girl over any of it. She was one of the most cherished members of the pack.

Right now, though, Cass needed a little comforting to be able to get past a very old fear that had nothing to do with the little girl...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:22 pm
Saoirse nodded minutely to Griz when he turned his attention back towards her. She understood perfectly what was going on and what he was asking of her before he even asked it. She still had a detached look on her face because she was holding all of her emotions inside, but if anything it made her senses sharper than they usually were. She would protect Cass with her life, although she couldn't see what he would need protecting from in here. If she figured it right, the only one to pose a threat to her small cub was the girl currently sitting in Griz's arms and they both seemed to trust her.

Saoirse didn't trust anybody, all that was get them killed or her hurt. Sometimes both. But she found herself trusting Griz, for some unknown reason, at least a reason she wasn't ready to look at too closely.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Cass practically launched himself at her before tightly wrapping his arms around her middle. She let out a soft gasp and the abrupt gesture before wrapping her arms around his shoulders in return. Saoirse could tell that even though he meant what he said to Shadow, he was still scared and upset over the whole ordeal. And it broke Saoirse's heart and made her hold on her emotions crumble. When he burrowed himself between her breasts, pressing as close as he possible could, she used one hand to run her fingers through his soft hair as a gentle purr vibrated from her chest. Offering comfort to the small cub the only way she knew how to.

Red Gypsy
Wolfe Garm
Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:17 pm
Za'Vira Lucio

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

MzDuchess

Za’Vira rested peacefully, for once since coming to the pack hall her mind didn’t wonder, the wounds to her soul still ever present, the nightmares while pushed away for the time being were still hiding in the back of her mind just waiting to come out again. Za’Vira’s wounds healed much easier than they were before, and while the injuries were far from being fully healed they were at least closing at a much nicer rate which meant the severity in pain Za’Vira felt slowly lessened. The closeness Za’Vira felt through the bond they gave eased her mind slightly, not to say she wasn’t still angry, and out to avenge her pack, but they at least gave her a peace of mind that would be essential for her body and soul to heal, though the soul would take much longer considering the severity of that injury, but provided enough time was allowed there would be no question that she would eventually make a full recovery, one that would be quickened under the right circumstances.

As time drew on Za’Vira eyes opened slightly, the cubs around her were comforting for her, they were all fast asleep from what her senses told her, and while they were for the most part almost completely on top of her, her injures didn’t bother her as much, the pain within though was a different matter entirely, she felt lost, a void was missing in her that needed to be filled though how to fill a void that was filled by another person’s soul was uncertain. The likelihood of finding a soulmate was very unlikely, and yet that was what she felt like she needed, to experience the closeness of another soul is quite an experience, so much so that that you feel lost without it, even not being with your soulmate it feels like your soul cries out to them longing to be close to them and it felt like for Za’Vira that hers was crying out to the one that was lost and not getting a reply which only caused her soul to reach out but like her only an empty void where another once was. It became more clear that she was lost, sure she was with a new pack that had surprisingly accepted her without question, only filled a void that could be filled by a pack, and while it would take Za’Vira time before she could consider this new pack family if nothing else it was a start, all that remained was to if nothing else find a purpose, a reason to keep going, at least apart from the purpose to hunt down the man who’d destroyed everything, it occurred to her that she was walking a path that led to a dead end, sure she had purpose, motivation to hunt him down but she had nothing to look forward to, no purpose, no reason to continue after she had fulfilled her lust for vengeance. Her soul reached out seeking a replacement to fill the void she had lost, but her mind and body had no idea as to what to afterwards, so she simply laid there trying to figure things out, and eventually falling back to sleep, with a question left unanswered.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff