Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:54 pm
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Kimeramon comes out. You can only control a berserk digimon so much so the other fighters might get close to being singed but he's the best ultimate Donovan has for large scale battle. Triceramon is good also but he doesn't have hand lasers like kimeramon lol.

Have a taste/preference of lasers?
Haha glad I'm not the only one excited for a little chaos.
I look forward to the chaos you will unleash twisted

Drawing a blank?

Naw I accidentally put my message in your quote lol. Just got off work so I'm kinda tired. Said "Haha glad I'm not the only one excited for a little chaos."

Hahaha, no problem~
Maybe you should rest since it is a Saturday night. I know that Lief has posted up a quick post so I don't know if you still want to wait on Fudge to type up his post.
How was work?

Eh work was just that work. Twas alright, And yeah I'll reply tomorrow. Trust me it'll be a lot of chaos and probably not fun for any one that doesn't like death lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:07 pm
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Drawing a blank?

Naw I accidentally put my message in your quote lol. Just got off work so I'm kinda tired. Said "Haha glad I'm not the only one excited for a little chaos."

Hahaha, no problem~
Maybe you should rest since it is a Saturday night. I know that Lief has posted up a quick post so I don't know if you still want to wait on Fudge to type up his post.
How was work?

Eh work was just that work. Twas alright, And yeah I'll reply tomorrow. Trust me it'll be a lot of chaos and probably not fun for any one that doesn't like death lol.

Take your time! I know our group is still breaking down the gate but we have gathered all the horses! I don't even think my character cares about seeing death, sure its a new experience, but if its people I think she could care less....that might be a bit cold...  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:39 am
Cuevas_506
KiroMishima

hmm currently we dont have a rating for him or i just cant find it. Since he is from xors he will be considered one. For type i guess we can consider him in training and no attribute.

So there isn't a way of mutating him to another In-Training since it's no attribute, or is it possible to do so as long as it's a normal In-Training.

Unfortunately at the moment no. He is mearly a collectors item.

Also on your recent post I think I need to mention that there is only one officer in the enemy army and the one you killed wasnt it. So be careful when he or she is introduced.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:07 am
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Drawing a blank?

Hahaha, no problem~
How was work?

Take your time! I know our group is still breaking down the gate but we have gathered all the horses! I don't even think my character cares about seeing death, sure its a new experience, but if its people I think she could care less....that might be a bit cold...

Haha well go check out the nice little bit of carnage. I think its pretty gruesome biggrin  

ZarAburame

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:41 am
KiroMishima

Unfortunately at the moment no. He is mearly a collectors item.

Also on your recent post I think I need to mention that there is only one officer in the enemy army and the one you killed wasnt it. So be careful when he or she is introduced.

I see, well I can simply make it evident to Leon, when an actual officer comes out that the one he had battled was a mere foot soldier with some more skill is all. My bad and I see, that's fine. He shall be my accountant then... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:31 am
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hahaha, no problem~
How was work?

Haha well go check out the nice little bit of carnage. I think its pretty gruesome biggrin

People are being vaporized so I don't think there is any gore to be seen xD
Yet, Kimeramon has quite the blood thirsty attitude towards those poor four soldiers.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:53 am
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

Hahaha, no problem~
How was work?

Yet, Kimeramon has quite the blood thirsty attitude towards those poor four soldiers.

I mean stepping in the ashes of your former friends is probably pretty scary for the other soldiers lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:11 am
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame
Hope the kind
ZarAburame

I mean stepping in the ashes of your former friends is probably pretty scary for the other soldiers lol.

Ah! I didn't think about it from that perspective. Poor poor foot soldiers, if only they could summon a Digimon that could vaporize as good as Kimeramon...but then again it is probably best that they don't ^^'
To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to more interaction between the characters. Maybe we will have that when the gate is broken down?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:09 pm
ZarAburame

I GOT AN AVACYN!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:48 pm
Cuevas_506

The mods have ruled that KoZenimon will be a data in-training Digimon.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:09 pm
Hey guys I'm really sorry about my lack of posting but I've caught a stomach virus and to be honest I've been puking since yesterday so I don't plan to post anytime soon until this goes away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:20 pm
Sun Hou Yi

Aye, now I can do something with him... Just not sure yet... Wait is it possible to get Divermon off of Gomamon, or how would one go about that Level? ninja  

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:26 pm
Cuevas_506
Sun Hou Yi

Aye, now I can do something with him... Just not sure yet... Wait is it possible to get Divermon off of Gomamon, or how would one go about that Level? ninja

You'd have to DNA to get it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:33 pm
Prairiefox
Hey guys I'm really sorry about my lack of posting but I've caught a stomach virus and to be honest I've been puking since yesterday so I don't plan to post anytime soon until this goes away.

Feel better soon Prairie! D:  

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Prairiefox

Thanks for telling us Fox :3
Stay in better, drink lots of fluids/water, and rest your tired body.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff