Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo chuckled when Yoshi asked about how he had met her and Hikaru a few days earlier, “Oh, that? Honestly, I’ve always been a bit of a prankster, I just like messing with people… at least when there’s no missions or battles to keep me busy.l. And since I didn’t see headbands on you girls when I first spotted you, figured it could be interesting to see how your reflexes and fighting instincts were too, since I wasn’t sure who you’d be put under for training.” He’d laugh a bit as his mind went “Didn’t expect her to end up under me for other things too, but that’s besides the point.” When she asked if he meant last night, the scratched his head nervously, “Well… last night it kinda crossed my mind, but the part of my mind worrying about hurting you wasn’t exactly in control…. Was more seeing how hard it was for you to stand and walk this morning that had me concerned…” finishing his rake and munching on a dumpling, Theo listened to Yoshi talk about being unsure if her folks would even notice that she was gone, “That… sounds terrible… I mean, I get not micro-managing an adult child’s life, but to be that distant that you don’t even notice that they’ve moved out for a few days….” He’d reach over and rest a hand in her thigh as he had a feeling she was kind of down about something, but wasn’t really sure what. When she suddenly bit her dumpling aggressively and claimed that she would hurt his dad if she ran into him, once she got stronger he’d chuckle, “First off, get in line for that one..l but where the hell did that come from anyway?”

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi laughed and softly shook her head when he had mentioned that he's always been a bit of prankster. Though, she was surprised that Theo didn't argue with Ayame to not give Hikaru a headband since the reaction and reflexes were to flight. Not that flight was always a bad thing, in that moment, it was. She sighed softly, "I'm fine, Theo... it was rougher than I thought, yes, and we used muscles I didn't even know I had, but I'm fine, just sore." She tried to reassure him but she wasn't sure if he had all the reassurance in the world would help him not feel so guilty or worried about her. Yoshi smiled and shook her head, "Oh no. They are very good parents and very loving. There were hugs, laughter, tags, hide and seek when I was young. I noticed as I slowly got older, they slowly backed off. They were there when I sought their advice but when I don't seek, they don't interfere. Had to learn some things on my own." Once she had made the statement about his father, she smirked, "Ladies first, but I'm sure your mom gets first dibs." With that, she shrugged, "Dislike why he made you so you miss out on the important things about childhood and growth development, emotionally and mentally. You seem good so far, I hope my hormones wouldn't go after a mental person." She joked, chuckling.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:52 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

Theo laughed with her about how he’d effectively introduced himself to his students. When she attempted to reassure him that she was ok, Theo smiled softly at her, “I see that now, and I’m glad you’re ok… but that doesn’t change that I was worried I had broken your pelvis or something judging by how you were moving this morning when we woke up… And I guess now I know I can’t let my full strength loose, yet, at least…” he’d say with a soft chuckle and a smirk. Hearing her explain how she and her parents were when she was growing up, Theo would nod slightly to show he had understood, “Ah, ok… .. that sounds kinda nice… think the closest I ever came to playing tag was throwing kunai at each other with Sanshi when I was a genin… and I’ll assume ducking for cover in the middle of a zuHV attack to get away from the center of combat doesn’t count as hide and seek…” he’d chuckle softly and rub his head awkwardly. He usually didn’t think much about his lack of a childhood, but when others talked about memories from theirs he couldn’t help but sit with how little he could relate to those kinds of memories. When Yoshi mentioned that she was glad that he at least seemed physical and mentally normal, and that she hoped she wouldn’t fall for a crazy person, Theo chuckled nervously again, “… Yea..l Dad made sure I’d at least have the ability to be a functioning adult… In retrospect, I think I know the jutsu he probably used to help program my brain to be basically normal for my age…” he’d say, shutting up quickly when he realized how nuts it sounded. He really hoped Yoshi wouldn’t question how old he really was, and he was kinda scared how she would react if she found out.

[

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Finished eating, she glanced at the food he brought slightly frowned. There were no desserts this time. She hoped that they could at least get dessert during dinner! But that was for hours later so she wasn't too worried just yet. She choked on her chai tea when he had brought up that he was worried he had broken her pelvis or some sort as she cleared her throat. "That... would be quite the painful feat." She said honestly, grimacing slightly at the thought of what kind of pain that was. After all, this was not futurama and this was not snoo snoo. Her cheeks became red as she found her mind started to think different naughty things just out of sheer fact when she can handle him... better. Cleared her throat and shook her head to get that out of her mind, she took another sip of her chai tea. He explained that his father had made sure that he had the ability to be a functioning adult and programmed his brain that way, but she wasn't still satisfied. There's something about the memory of parents that makes you feel comforted and knowing the world has your back, Theo had to learn a different way. "I'm going to regret this," She took a deep breath as she glared at Theo, "How old are you, really?"

「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 4:23 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled and raised an eyebrow at Yoshi when he saw her face turn red, “Ehat you got going through that pretty little head of yours, YoshiL” he say with a smirk. Watching her face as she caught in and processed what he’d said about how his dad had programmed his brain so he could be a normal adult, Theo’s mind was going nuts hoping she wouldn’t ask the question. Then he heard her say she would regret asking something and he tried to swallow as his mouth and throat both ran dry in an instant as she asked about his real age. His mind was spinning, he was more scared now than he’d ever been in combat. He really cared for Yoshi, had had a ton of fun the past couple days just hanging out with her training, talking, doing whatever. He really didn’t want to lose that, to lose her. Closing his eyes and resting his face in his hand, the jounin would think for a minute, trying to figure out how to answer her question. He wanted a way to answer that wouldn’t scare her into leaving him, but he wasn’t really sure that was possible. “To be completely honest, I’m not sure…physically I’m something like 20 or 22, mentally as well… but as for how long it’s been since I was born… maybe somewhere between six and eight years…. When I got my headband, for all intents and purposes, I was 16, but really, I might’ve only been a year or two old, if not less…” Theo would sigh heavily, rubbing his face, “Like I said in the hot spring last night… I was created to be tSunagakure’s ultimate weapon… couldn’t exactly wait around for a couple decades for me to grow up and get stronger naturally when the UHB had a habit of trying to kick out gate down every few months…” when he finished talking, athei would lift his hand from his face and look into Yoshi’s pale blue eyes. “I really hope this doesn’t change how you see me too much…. And please don’t tell anyone, at this point only mom and Lady Bastet I think know…”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi cleared her throat, "What's going on in my pretty little head will have to be a secret for now," teased the white-haired female. As she asked the question, she had never seen Theo looked like that. Then again, they knew each other for few days so she doesn't know what he's like in battles. He closed his eyes and rested his face in his hands. She was increasingly getting nervous. He wouldn't act like that if it wasn't so serious, she just had a feeling that was not Theo-like. He started, by saying how he was physically. That part made sense. He was tall, built out, usually, teenage boys are scrawny or started to build out. And that it matched mentally. Her pupils dilated and widen when he said six to eight years old. He brought up what he said last night at the hot springs, that they couldn't wait a couple of decades for him to grow up and get stronger naturally cause of UHV. She could tell he was worried about what she would think of him as she paused for a moment, processing everything.

"Oh my gosh. I'm a cradle robber. A cougar..." Then she smirked towards him, "Theo, as we know from last night..." Her eyes trailed down, "You are not six or 8 years old mentally and physically. I won't tell anyone. But I hate your father more. He robbed you years of naturally growing up."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 5:31 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo continued watching Yoshi’s face as she processed what he had told her. She was the only person who actually knew how young he really was, even if a couple others had a sense that he wasn’t as old as he looked. When she started talking, calling herself a cradle river and cougar, Theo cringed slightly, still slightly concerned with what she thought of his true age. When she finally said that she understood that he wasn’t that young in body and mind, that his chronological age didn’t matter that much and that she just hated his dad for taking his childhood away, Theo slowly lifted his face, looking her in the eye again, his eyes watering slightly. “Thanks, Yoshi… for not letting the truth of my age change your view of me… I really appreciate it… more than you could know…” he’d slowly take a breath and exhale in a loud sigh. “As for dad taking my childhood away, on one hand, it kinda sucks not having the kinds of memories you and other people have of growing up… but on the other, if I had been left to age naturally, I never woulda gotten to know you, or Kaori, or any of the other shinobi I’ve taught and trained with over the years.
. I mean, s**t… how much chance would some little academy kid have with you when it came to trying to get a date” he’d smile slightly, chuckling at the ridiculousness of the situation..

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi noticed his eyes were watering and she felt awkward. Dumbstruck. A deer in headlights if you will. She listened as she smiled awkwardly and ready to move on from the conversation, she was never good with emotions after all, "That is true. Everything happens for a reason, right? Still. Your mom gets first dibs, and as a lady, I'm next." She declared as she took few more sips of the chai tea. Sighed contently, she got up and winced a little, the soreness was back. Ignored it, she laid on the bed to rest. Now bored out of her mind. "Why can't we go back to Suna, again? You can just carry me if you're that worried."

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:08 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo wiped his face and smiled softly at a yoshi, he could tell she’d was a little uncomfortable, “Sorry…” he’d say with a quiet chuckle. Walking back over to the table wher all the alcohol was laid out still from the night before, Theo would pour himself a glass of the apple cider and sip at it, “YOU WANT ANYTHING?” He’d ask calmly. When she asked why they had to stay one more night, saying he could just carry her if he was that worried about her, Theo smirked slightly. Walking over to the bed, he’d slide his arms under her back and knees, holding her bridal style, “Like thisL”” he’d ask jokingly, smiling as the emotions from earlier faded. Laying her back down, he’d bend down and give her a quick kiss. “Can I not just enjoy a couple relaxing days out of the village with my girlfriend?” He’d ask cheerfully, trying to deflect from having to tell the real reason he wanted to stay til the next day. Theo thought about the weapons he had ordered her, hoping she liked them and found them useful.lifting her legs off the bed with one hand, Theo would sit where they had been, sippping his cider as her rubbed Yoshi’s leg. “I know you’re like I was, all work and no play, but trust me, life is more enjoyable when you can let yourself take a break for a bit…”

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi nodded. "Yes please, mead." She said with a bright smile. It seems like she had taken a liking and attachment towards mead. Watched him walked over the bed, he slid his arms as she was confused but knew what carry he was going to do as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Yes, but I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are joking around." Sure enough, he placed her back down and gave her a quick kiss as she returned it. She heard him as she puffed her cheeks. When he gave her a glass and moved her legs on top of his, she still had puffy cheeks before exhaling, "If you were like me, all work and no play, then you get why I can't just take a break. At least not yet. Maybe I will, I mean you did, so I will someday, gah. This is so frustrating." She groaned as she sat up slightly to take a sip before falling back onto the bed, pale purple hues glared at the ceiling. "Fine, but we're going back tomorrow or so help me, I'll scream up and down and make you look bad so I can just go." With the tone of her voice, she wasn't kidding. She knew that he was stronger than her and faster, so her best bet would have to be screaming and make it seem like he's the bad guy to others.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:33 pm
Theodin Poe

Listening to her talk, Theo would laugh a bit at Yoshi’s threat to scream all over the place to make him look bad. Smirking slightly, “Welll… I could make you scream up and down for a different reason…” he’d start, with a chuckle, “but don’t worry, we’ll head back to the village tomorrow for sure. “ he’d say calmly, sipping his whisk. Gently rubbing her leg, he’d think about what she said about being all work, “And as for the nit being able to relax a bit, you’re already pretty well trained… I’m sure you could hold your own ok if something were to happen… assuming it wasn’t some high level shinobi attacking or a large UHV force… but then you’d have me backing you up, we’d be fine.” (3$ think for a moment, “That being said,I know some other training I plan to have you do when we get back… and might have to check if Lay-Chan has any students, could set you up a sparring match too… get you some experience actually using your techniques against someone your own level.” He’d smile down at her, “How’s that sound to you?” He’d ask cheerfully.

Theo would enjoy Yoshi’s company, drinking, joking around , having fun for the night, waking up the next morning, he’d smile as he stared at her white hair as he held her. Kissing the back of her head, he’d slowly slide out of bed and get dressed in his casual shirt and pants, slip his boots on and sit at the table. Running his fingers through his long hair, he’d pick out any knots he found before pulling a scroll out of his armor and sealing all the bottles of liqor into it. He would then sit and think of how to get Yoshi to the weapon shop before they left.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Her cheeks flushed red as he made that comment about having her scream for a different reason. Cleared her throat, "Must you always...?" She mumbled under her breath. Her head tilted forward slightly so she could see him. "Really?" She asked, slightly surprised that he saw her as well trained. She doesn't think so. She doesn't feel like it. He has an idea for another training for her as she rose her eyebrow and mentioned to see if Kaori had a student that she could train with. Yoshi wasn't sure if there were any other students besides herself and Hikaru, that had graduated to become shinobi. Then again, it was Sunagakure. Anything can happen. She nodded softly in agreement to spar with Kaori's student if she had any.

Yoshi woke up as she could feel Theo's arm slightly tighen from them cuddling and felt the kiss. He slipped out of bed first as she sat at the edge and stretched. Headed to the bathroom, she got dressed and brushed her long silky white hair. Opened the door, she started to pack away her things and put on her armor set up. "This feels weird..." Yoshi muttered as she tried to learn how to put it on correctly by herself.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:46 pm
Theodin Poe

Watching as Yoshi did her morning bit of stretching and walked across the room, Theo smiled softly as he thought about the last couple days. “She may really need to learn to relax more… but I still feel lucky to have her..” he’d think to himself as he watched her trying to put her armor on. “Let me know if you need a hand with that.l.” He’d say as he grabbed his armor and quickly got it in, strapping on his arm guards and everything to be ready to fight should they have the need. Fully geared up and packed, Theo would give Yoshi a glance over, “That armor looks really good on you… “ he’d say with a smile. “So, do you wanna grab breakfast before we leave, or just head outL” he’d ask calmly before remembering how her hips had still been sore the evening before, “And how’s the soreness feeling from yesterdayL think you’ll be ok to walk, or should I carry you for a bitL… maybe a piggy back ride to the gates?” He’d say with a playful laugh.

[

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          Yoshi hears him as she scoffed, "I got this. I need to learn anyways." Then she paused, realizing that it may have sounded rude. "Thank you though." She added, hoping that Theo wouldn't take it the wrong way. The last few days were an adventure and lessons for her but she was ready to go home and continue her training. After a bit more struggle, she heard Theo saying that it looks good on her as she smiled back, "As a boyfriend or as a teacher?" teased Yoshi as she laughed. "Breakfast sounds good. And I'm fine. Not as sore, so I can definitely walk and there's nothing wrong with making sure the blood flows well." Once she was done and had Theo check made sure she did everything right, they head down and she had the same breakfast as she did the day before and went to town on the fruits once again.

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

• Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:57 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo smiled and chuckled when she thanked him for the offer of help with her armor, even if she scoffed at the idea reflexively at first. When she smiled at his compliment of her look in the armor, he smiled back. “As both..l just for different reasons..l” he’d say with a teasing smirk. When they went down for breakfast, athei had the same thing as the day before, inhaling his food as he thought of a way to get her to the weapon shop. Since he finished eating before her, he stood up, “I’ll go ahead and get us checked out and paid for up at the front desk.” He’d say as he stood and headed out of the dining room. Once there, along with doing what he’d said, he sent a clone to Laza at the silver forge, asking him to meet them at the gate with the weapons he’d ordered. Once Yoshi was done eating, he’d give her a smile and a nod, “Ok, weKre all squared away..l let’s head home.”

Physical Description

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash