Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image

"And yet Mr.Wildshadow has never mentioned you" Kiyoshi points out that he doesn't believe that he has that kind of control. He was considering asking the teacher about him when he sees him later. Looks to the machine after it was tossed on the table. Recognized it as a MP3 player because his brother owns one. "It plays music that can be listened through headphones...hold one where did you get from?" he asked looking at him. He laughs, "Not even in his dreams. I'm just the twin brother of the student that he allowed both to live here" he answered.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:40 am
User Image

User Image

"I'll definitely have a talk with him about that." he just replied. "I'm the guardian spirit of this forest, the shrine, the Wildshadow family. And he just thinks he can plain forget?" It was clear the boy was highly insulted by this. After all even in the old days the families who were under protection, though they had control over the spirits to some extend, always respected their guardians and offered gifts to keep them happy.

Once again though he was distracted by the other replying about the machine, enough to walk back to the table and picking it up again, moving it around before shaking it and looking again before he held it out to the other. "It is impossible for instruments to be in this thing and not be seen. How do they even fit in it I wonder... And what are well whatever you just said." he said, not really convinced this could make music. He also placed the item back down, if it did have music and it couldn't be seen who knew what kind of black magic could be hidden in it.

"Just how many students does he have? The last time I was awake every Master would have one student, so they could focus on them, teach them their trade. I have never seen the family teach others anything, what does he teach, Martial Arts?" he asked as he walked around the room again. It was kind of odd to him, everything looked the same yet he heard so much new things he really wasn't sure if the information was false or if he wasn't seeing the actual mansion.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:30 pm
User Image

"Maybe also consider that everything of the past is passed down to the next generation" Kiyoshi replied. "I've been warned about the forest being very active and dangerous at night and not to go through it at that time, but no mention of any shrine or guardian. I'm not apart of the Wildshadow family and its that kind of well kept secret" he suggested. Looks down at his book and messing with its cover. "Guessing saying you're behind the times would be an understatement" he said with a chuckle to the spirit about the media player. "Asking the wrong...he's not doing that kind of teaching at school. Nobody really does that unless they are looking for a successor. Didn't seem like the violent type to be teaching Martial Arts, he teaches the caring of horses. Hence why the mansion has horse stables" he answered and he was getting close to have answered more questions than he did with Mr. Wildshadow.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Aneurin looked a bit surprised at the mention of the past being passed down followed by the forest information and he tilted his head a bit frowning some. "Odd, I don't remember any talk of the forest being dangerous and I have been around here since before the mansion was even built.... They built it in several months too." he replied. The spirit didn't remember the curse or anything wrong going on. In fact anything surrounding the time of the curse was hidden deep in memories. The boy shrugged a bit. "Behind on times? I just woke up from a deep sleep, it can't be that long ago." he added and sighed when he heard the fellow taught about horses. "I see, well the Wildshadow family is renowned for their wonderful horses." That much was a fact already before he had fallen into the slumber. "When does he come back?" he asked before he realized he had not even answered all questions and he was in a way bound to answer all. If they were tied to the mansion, unless the questioner was of the wrong kind. "And I found that..." he pointed at the MP3 Player "in some room upstairs filled with strange things."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:59 am
User Image

Kiyoshi raised his left eyebrow to the small reaction he got from the spirit. Didn't know what Mr. Wildshadow parent's first names so he couldn't confirm the timeline that way of how long ago the house was built. "Seems there is a gap in your memories. Hard to say how big it is" he commented. "Deep sleep can be another way of saying being in a coma which can last for a very long time. Even for years" he explained to him of his conclusion on the memory subject. "Yeah, I got that notion during the tour of this place" he said with a chuckle. "Should be back by dusk because of the rule about the forest" he answered. Picks up the media player, "This might belong to my brother and if it does best to sneak back in there so I don't have to explain how it left the room in the first place" he thought. "Well, since I don't personally know you and wasn't informed of your existence. Mind sharing your name?" he requested.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:40 am
User Image

User Image

For now, Aneurin was sufficiently distracted by the conversation and some new things around him to not be to overbearing. When Kiyoshi mentioned a gap in his memories he had just been rubbing his hand over the wood of the nearby fireplace. It was rough to the touch, and when he lifted his hand it was full of soot. 'They should not neglect the mansion as such' he thought to himself. Hearing the other about coma and everything else that really told him nothing, he looked up from his hand to Kiyoshi, looking slightly puzzled. But he was more so intrigued by the talk of the forest. "But the forest isn't dangerous at all. At least not last I saw it at night. It was peaceful and beautiful." he replied. Perhaps this coma thing the other mentioned could be a part of it, but Aneurin didn't really think of that much as he heard the question he was asked. After thinking for a while, he saw no harm in sharing that bit of information. "My name is Aneurin Barr. I was made the guardian spirit of this whole forest, with in particular the Wildshadow shrine, when I was still alive. Though, I guess I still am, in a way. I'm not a ghost..." he said as he thought to himself. "What is yours?" he returned the question.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi watched the spirit's movements, finding this guy to be more entertaining than a book. "The whole memory thing is speculation in comparison based experience and knowledge of the area. The master of the house may know more though" he said while adjusting the buckle of the white band around his left wrist. Points to himself with his right hand, "My name? I thought it was brat" he said jokingly and laughed a little. "Seriously though, its Kiyoshi Seiko" he gave his real name. "So what's the difference between spirit and ghost? Don't they have the same meaning?" he asked him. He had thought the two words to be close enough to be interchangeable.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image

"No you are a brat, but that doesn't mean it's your name." Aneurin said and grinned a bit, unable to stop himself from joking back. This guy was not as bad as he thought him to be earlier. At least now they were just talking. "I see, Kiyoshi huh" he repeated his name. It sounded Japanese as well, yet the question that followed would show that the other wasn't very well versed in the legends of Japan.

"Hmm..." Aneurin said softly as he thought about the question and tapped his chin. Just how would one go about explaining that? "I'm not sure how to explain such. I guess a spirit would be a ghost. But I am a guardian spirit. I may no longer have an actual body and be able to perform some acts one would expect of a ghost, but I think the biggest difference would be to say a ghost is dead.

I am more like a sort of ascendant. I am not alive to terms you would probably think of, but instead of my soul leaving and joining the dead it was anchored to this forest. I can leave, but I'm not as powerful when not in my own area. And I would be solid like any other human."
                                                    he finally explained, in words clearly showing he was not just a 15 year old as his appearance would make one think. "I think that about covers it..." he added a little uncertain. "So...you are a student? Of the Wildshadow?" he then asked curiously.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:41 am
User Image

Kiyoshi laughed happily which was a laugh his brother wouldn't have remembered ever hearing, at what Aneurin had said to his joke. "I suppose it could be my nickname then" he said with a smile. "I know its Japanese, but is the trend these days. Giving a kid a name that nothing do with his main ethnicity is common" said after Aneurin repeated his name. Furrowed his eyebrows as he listens to the explanation about the difference between ghost and spirit. "I think I got the gist of that" he commented and would think about it some more later. Shakes his head a little making the hair bangs move some. "No, but my brother is" he answered honestly. "So are you going to be waiting around for Mr. Wildshadow to return to the manor?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:40 am
User Image

User Image

Aneurin let out a relieved sigh when it turned out he has at least half way properly explained his being. Back in the day it would never be questioned and it was an honor to be chosen by the celestial beings, even rarer so it was to be a chosen child as usually they'd pick an adult, so when you were chosen you would oblige, no questions asked. He looked a bit surprised when the other spoke of his name, wondering if he had said his thoughts out loud.

Then he shook those thoughts out of his mind and smiled a bit. "So you have a Japanese name, but are not Japanese." he said and chuckled a bit. "I'm Japanese and was given a non-Japanese name." he said, surprised he could understand the other, even though he was probably not speaking Japanese. Yet another perk of being a guardian he guessed. "I did always like horses, but they would never let me sit on any, I remember that much." When Kiyoshi asked about the Wildshadow, Aneurin thought about it for a short moment before he shrugged. "I might as well. Now I woke up." he replied and smiled. "Aren't you waiting for him though?"

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi nods, "Do keep that personal info to yourself, please" he said and doesn't say the word please often. "Ah, never would have guessed it" he said smiling. "I don't particularly like horses or animals in general, but I don't mind them" he admits. Tilts his slightly then shakes his head a little after being if he was waiting for Mr. Wildshadow's return. "Not really" he replied. "If you have any questions. I try to answer him the best I can. Although this is my second day living here" he offered. "Maybe the caretaker knows more. He should be around here somewhere" he suggested because the teacher had expressed how long the caretaker has been working at this manor.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 am
User Image

User Image

The spirit's expression turned to one of surprise when Kiyoshi asked him to keep the information to himself. But he wasn't in the habit of telling secrets anyway so he nodded. "Maybe my parents wanted an unusual name." he said and shrugged. It was of no consequence after all, not could he change it so he soon forgot about his name being different and turned back to the story of the other. For a moment he thought to himself but he didn't particularly have questions about the estate. "Nothing comes to mind..." he said before he walked to the table and sat down. It was quite an experience for him, he hadn't sat at a table in ages. "You said I am behind on time, how about telling me what I have missed?" he said and leaned his head on his hands as he looked at Kiyoshi. Since he woke up it was unlikely he would 'slumber' anytime soon again, he would be better off adjusting to this time and age as to not rouse suspicion outside of the forest when he visited there.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 am
User Image

"Yeah, that's pretty normal for this century. The hard ones to spell is the ones with silent letters you wouldn't expect to be there" Kiyoshi said smirking. He thought he is lucky his name is easy to spell and so is his brother's name. Moved around his seat some then eats a little from his trail mix bowl. He watched Aneurin sit down at the table thinking it was quite a sight at the moment. "That's kind of tricky since I don't know what century you're from" replied. He rubs his chin with the hand he wasn't eating with for a few seconds. "What was school like from you what you last remembered?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Aneurin listened for a while as he tapped his fingers against his cheek. His head tilted a bit when Kiyoshi mentioned silent letters as it did strike a familiar cord. The spirit looked back at Kiyoshi when he asked about school he remembered and he thought about it for a moment. It wasn't called school in that time and age, but he understood the gist of their earlier exchange of words. "Well, someone that is really experienced takes one child under their tutelage and teaches them the trade. Before I fell in a slumber I did see my old friends grow up and one was under a blacksmith. Another decided to learn how to sew. They were all the only one learning." he explained how it was back then.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

Kiyoshi listened to the spirit's story of what school was like during his time. "The only places that do that is small countries of third worlds or isolated islands" he said. "This school isn't like that. Maybe there are teachers who are looking for a successor, but that is of their own choosing and for the student to decide also" he explained. "Think you would find someone you recognize around this place or the descendant of someone you knew of?" he asked. He really didn't think this guy was from the twenty-first century, but maybe the last one.
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces