Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick, Nasim, firsties
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It always smells like paint in here...

Jess was ready for Art Club to begin, especially because she was nearing her last year there. The morning of, she grabbed her brand new sketch pad and her favorite pen and headed off. Once in the club, it appeared Rickie had been cornered by a few first years, so Jess stood back a bit, wondering what they were talking about. Probably something to do with the club, given their location.... and their being at the club. Jess shuffled uncomfortably, setting her things in the corner where she usually flopped. Waiting until she was pretty sure she had Aldrick's gaze, she began to sign. "Need any help setting up, Rickie? I'm here if you need me."

stefan Lee Salvatore

Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ɪs ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
Wʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴇɴᴅs?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄʟᴏsᴜʀᴇ?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ ɢᴇᴛs ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ?
Hᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ?
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
Pʟᴀʏ ᴏɴ! 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs
Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:24 pm
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian knew he had no intentions of playing quidditch, much to his aunt Elsie's dismay, and he had very little desire to join Music Club, as much as he loved music after a lifetime in a music shop with a violinist father and a pianist mother. So Art Club seemed like a nice compromise. He liked to draw and on occasion paint, and of course he loved to take pictures. Art Club probably didn't have all that many photographers in it, but maybe he could show some of his pictures... eventually. At the end of the year, probably. For now he hovered near the doorway, reluctant to approach any of the upperclassmen, and desperately searching the room for any unoccupied fellow first years. Two of them were busy talking to the club captain, a tall blonde boy who looked like he modeled in his spare time. Rian averted his gaze awkwardly and scratched at the floor with the tone of his shoe, wondering how this worked, exactly. Did they all sit down somewhere? Were their lessons, or group feedback?

Rian McLellan - First Year (Ravenclaw)

OOC:
Username

Just let me out, I wanna run
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:42 am
User Image
⫸ Annabella Clodagh Sheehan ⫸ a.k.a. Annie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2048-2049
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Annie entered the already busy art club where it seemed like usual many eyed the captain. He was pretty. She also saw one of the first friendly faces she had met from her class, Jessalyn Harper, but as her back was to the entrance, Annie knew that catching her attention would be difficult. Clutching her art portfolio to her chest she spotted a dark haired younger student. Judging by odds and how old he looked, she would guess he was a first year but he could have been a second maybe a third who had not attended the club yet.

He did look a bit lost.

Tilting her head, one of her ginger pigtails falling over her shoulder, "A bit chaotic, no? I reckon that art and expression doesn't grow as well in structure. Kind of like house plants verse wildflowers." She smiled and said, "Oh, I'm Annie Sheehan, well Annabella but that's a bit formal. Either way, if you have any questions don't be shy to ask."

Annie was quite proud of her initiative to introduce herself and say hi to someone new. Even if it was a new face that was her underclassman who seemed at least a bit unsure of himself. She still never thought she was capable of that, though.

Annabella Clodagh Sheehan (Annie) - Sixth Year (Hufflepuff)

User Image
                                                              ------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                              You're a lively one, for sure
                                                              Kind and brave, unbridled optimism
                                                              Hm, this is a tough one
                                                              But... yes, I think, for you

Hufflepuff!
                                                              {OoC: }
                                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      wαnnα mσvє íntσ α fσσl's gσld rσσm
                                                      wíth mч pulsє σn thє αnímαl jєwєls σf thє rulєs
                                                      thαt чσu chσσsє tσ usє tσ gєt lσσsє wíth thє lumínσus mσvєs
                                                      вσrєd σf thєsє límíts, lєt mє gєt, lєt mє gєt ít líkє

spaceJack entered the art club room with a grin. He wasn't quite the artist his mum was, but he did enjoy art very much. The club was probably better for him than the actual class, since here he didn't have grades to make and expectations to meet. He could just do whatever. And if that ended up a little chaotically for him sometimes, oh well. Creation was messy, his mum always said. He hadn't burned anything down yet, so no one had any reason to complain, really.

ít's чσur lífє, чσu gσttα trч tσ gєt ít ríght
                                                      lσσk αrσund, dσn't fσrgєt whєrє чσu cαmє frσm
                                                      ít's just αnσthєr pєrfєct níght
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld
                                                      whєn thís σnє ís σvєr í lσsє mч єmσtíσns
                                                      wє'rє gσnnα tαkє ít αrσund thє wσrld

wнere - location
                                                      wнen - time
                                                      wιтн - who
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      Jack Lovette - Sixth Year (Slytherin)

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:32 pm
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian's worst nightmare almost immediately materialized when one of said intimidating upper years walked right over to him. Not even a third or fourth year, but a sixth year. Granted, she was pretty friendly, looking, but still, he was cringing by the time they were face to face. Determined to still be polite, Rian tried to mask his awkwardness by smiling slightly while he tried to parse what exactly she was saying about art and the club. "I guess it'd be strange for Art Club to very neat and orderly," he said. "Since it's... art club. I'm Rian McLellan. I mostly do photographs," he added, although he felt even more awkward since he hadn't actually brought his camera or any of his photos, just his drawing notebook. "Are we going to sit down and share our art, or just talk to each other, or...?"

OOC:
mc2

Just let me out, I wanna run
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 3:03 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx
Time: 2048-2049

For a moment, Annie almost felt the twinge of being an unwanted presence. It was hard to tell if that was honestly the case or her projecting her many insecurities and past to a situation. The boy, Rain McLellan, agreed with her about the order of the club. People didn't agree with people they hated. Or most people. She answered, "I never was that great at photography. I feel for me it is a hard medium to tell a story in. The real world isn't the pretty I wish it was."

"You should consider the Daily Dragon too if you haven't joined them," Annie added. "Photographers are always needed over there. As for the Art Club, today is only the first meeting so we usually just fill out the starting paperwork, essentially just your name, house, and year, and then mingle. People sometimes break off throughout the year during meetings to work on projects together or we present... it really depends on the year. I find it helps regardless of how the 'structure' goes for the year. It is always nice to find like minded beings."

User Image

Hm, this is a tough one

Hufflepuff!
                                                              {OoC: }
                                                              The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:51 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene headed to Art Club after Culinary Club with a gleam in her eye. She had found out early last year that Professor Harlowe accepted homework in a great variety of mediums. While Mythology was one of the few classes she actually did homework for regardless, this new revelation had gotten her interested enough to look over her Mythology textbook before class actually started: and she found out there was an entire unit on the founders of the Hogwarts Houses. Reading about their personalities, Aidene decided that her Mythology project was going to design an entire wardrobe reflecting the houses and a small menu for each house. And her Art Club project would be to make at least one of those outfits from each house! ”Hey Captain Gremlin! What’s a Gryffindor food?

She set the cake samples she’d been working on before Cooking Club on a table, signed her usual “How’s your art?” to Jess.
Cake is Still a Lie so these are Lie Samples

Plum (contains some almond slices)→
Double Chocolate and Nutella (hazelnut warning!)→
Pls take some! If you were to sort these cakes into a house, what house would they be?

Aidene took an empty seat near the cakes, then set immediately to work at an empty table, her mythology book and sketchbook open to initial sketches and notes. She had a project quest already mapped out, and was focused on making it.

Aidene Azura Kieran - Fifth (Ravenclaw)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:59 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch Reserve

After Culinary Club, Weslyn headed to the Art Club . She was surprised to arrive before Kenny, but quietly gravitated towards Annie as she did in the Daily Dragon. ”Good afternoon,” she greeted Annie and the young kid she was talking to. A first year?

She went to turn her slip in to Aldrick and came back with Aidene’s cake samples which she quietly offered to Annie and the younger kid. Weslyn opened her sketchbook to a few doodles of mermaids but sat there nibbling and listening to her friend discuss the structure of Art club. Group projects sounded like fun!.

Weslyn Knolle - Second year (Hufflepuff)

setting Art Club September 2049 || with Annie Artist and Firstie Photographer
appearance 4'5", 80 lbs || wearing soft blue dress + octopus hat.
status A group project sounds fun.

mc2

Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower
✿❀
~"This Will be the Day" by Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:07 am
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Seventh Year Gryffindor

User Image

▬▬ "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."▬▬

When the first two girls walked into Art Club, Aldrick chuckled to himself, they were obviously first years, and they were fawning over him. If anything, this was the best part of the start of the year, new people coming in, not knowing his past, and yet finding him handsome as ever, it was quite nicee on the ego. He smiled to the two girls, "Welcome to Art Club, Kenna and Tori. It's a pleasure to meet you both, pleasure, find a seat anywhere. We're usually more of a do whatever you want club, occasionally we work on collaborations with each other, I can't wait to see what you two can do, I'm sure it'll be great." he jotted their names down, and then saw Nasim come in and wrote her name down as well, giving her a wave, not wanting to immediately disrupt the first years and their conversation.

When Jess walked in he sighed, he would have to sotp the first years conversation, he needed to talk to Jess about next year (as he had already written her name down on his list as the potential next year's leader). He signed to her, "I'm good, thanks. I have a question for you. Will you lead the club next year?" Ah yes, if he signed to Jess then he wouldn't have to stop the first year's conversation as well, good game plan. Con of game plan though? Jess may come up here and kill him. He held up a finger, as a few more people came in, he wanted to give jess his full attention, but couldn't do that with people coming in.

He had wished he had immediately approached the first year that came in next, he seemed nervous, but thankfully Annie came to the rescue. She was a great resource to have, and explained to the first year quite well what they did in Art Club. He made a mental note to touch on photography in art, to involve the kid a little more.

Aidene came in and asked what a Gryffindor food was, Aldrick shrugged, the girl was always asking strange questions, "A Gryffindor food? Baked good wise I'd say Macroons? You have to be brave to make those, a lot of work I think? Plus you can make them Gryffindor colors." Was that a good answer for her? Would she go on with her day with that answer.

He smiled at Weslyn when she came in, such a shy little girl. "Welcome back Weslyn, it's nice to see you back in here again, and without tagging along with your brother, I'm proud of you."

He had skipped over greeting a few people, but everyone seemed to show up at once,. He glanced back at Jessalyn, "So, future leader?"
Members

Captain:
gaia_crown Aldrick Knapp - Seventh Year
Future Captain:
question Jessalyn Prescott - Sixth Year
Members:
gaia_angelleft Kenna Butler - First Year
gaia_angelright Tori Miyazaki - First Year
gaia_bear Rian McLellan - First Year
gaia_bunny Annie Sheehan - Sixth Year
gaia_grunny Jack Lovette - Sixth Year
gaia_right Aidene Kieran - Fifth Year
gaia_duck Weslyn Knolle - Second Year

▬▬ "And I finally found that love in Elizabeth Spektor." ▬▬

Where: Art Room
With Whom: Art Club Members
Thinking about: How have we grown up so quickly?
Aldrick Description: 5'10" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: white shirt with paint splattered jeans
OOC: Sorry for not interacting with everyone

Miss Gryffindork

Addaellis

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Club
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Aldrick, Artists
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He's gone off the deep end for sure...

Jess watched Aldrick for a moment, wondering what the younger kiddos were talking about. Luckily, he had mastered the ability to work and sign, though she figured he might have messed them up. Either that, or he really wanted her as captain... of a club... dealing with people. Just as she was about to frantically respond, he held up a finger to pause her movements. How dare he be so weirdly smooth in his motions? What a pain.

While he talked with other people for a minute, Jess remained stationary in her spot by the door, a frown settled firmly on her lips. Finally, he returned focus onto her, asking again if she'd accept the spot. "You're absolutely mad, thinking I can run a club! No one else can sign, and you know I don't like talking in front of people! Why would you ask me?!" She figured his head must be full of jelly at this point..... but then again.... she was the next oldest in club, she'd been here since first year.... and she really did love Art Club.

Maybe she could do it? Maybe she could run the club? It wasn't like there was any sort of shortage of things to write on and with...... Turning her gaze back to Aldrick, she signed her response.

"Let's do this, Donut."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx➺ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Art Studio
xxx➺ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one yet
xxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Art Club
xxxxx➺ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope this goes smoothly...

Oh hell, it was time. Walking into the Art Studio, Jessalyn began to prepare for the day. For some reason, Aldrick picked her to run the club this year, and she was bound and determined to do it right. Setting out all the art supplies in a neatly arranged array, Jessie moved to one of the big easels in the room. Luckily, there were several. Setting out a large canvas she had prepared earlier, Jess grinned at her ingenuity. On the sign she'd written a nice greeting, along with a few club notes. She'd spent time writing it out so it was in artsy, fancy lettering surrounded by colorful drawings of flowers and butterflies (plus one really fat, if kind of lumpy, bumblebee). Standing beside her sign, Jess waited to greet any and all members to come to the club. For those that didn't know BSL (pretty much everyone), she brought a whiteboard and markers, that way communication would be easier for all of them. Otherwise, she was ready to rock.

--------------------------------oOoOoOo--------------------------------

Welcome to Art Club!

My name is Jessie Prescott, and I'm the current club captain.
                                                                  If you are joining for the first time, welcome! If you're returning, welcome back!

Please help yourself to any supplies, and don't hesitate to ask myself or any senior members for help or critiques
                                                                  **No criticizing others' work! This is a place of creativity and learning

Note: if you need my attention, please use visual cues, as I am deaf and may not see you talking to me otherwise. I can lip-read, sign BSL, or we can use writing, whichever is most comfortable for you!

{{OoC: Art club is now open!}}

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Weslyn scurried to the Art Club room on Saturday afternoon with an almost comically full bag: She had her cooking notebook, a box with a cookies and a miniature lava cake, her sketchbook, new color pencils, the underwater art book, knitting needles, a half-finished scarf for Quidditch, extra yarn, and the Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology textbooks she’d been trying to do drawings from.

Thus, when just off the stairs, a length of rope came flying down and a girl landed with a heavy thump, everything went tumbling out. ”Ack!”

Aire landed more heavily than she thought, startling an older kid whose stuff went flying across the hall. She managed to catch a box before it hit the ground, and immediately set to picking up before gathering her climbing rope. ”Sorry! Oh it’s you...Did you get these from cooking club”

Wes recognized the quiet girl from Cooking Club as she rearranged everything in the bag. ”Oh! Aire, hello! Yes, I was saving them for my brother because I didn’t see him at lunch.”

Aire looked very much like she was debating how to nick one of the cookies without Wes noticing before something else caught her eye: ”Hey that’s my maman’s art book. You’re a fan?”

”Your...mum’s?” Weslyn clarified as she pushed open the door to the club room and gave Jessie a little wave before finding an empty table and setting her stuff down.

”Yeah. She’s a cursebreaker. And my ami writes the poems.” Aire followed the older girl in. She guessed this was the art club a moment before reading the sign. She looked up at the club captain, shrugged and waved. She hadn’t been planning on joining this club, but hey, art was fun. She could...pretend to draw. She drew a smiley face on Jessie's board in proof. Yeah, maybe she’d just see what art projects everyone was up to.

”You...live on the ship then?

”Sure. But what projects do people work on here?”

setting Art Club, First meeting, September 2050 || with Jessie
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing flowery dress + octopus knit hat
status She lives on a ship? This ship? What adventures! o_O?

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

addaellis

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori had to all but drag Kenna to art club this year. Apparently she was pouting because the quote 'hot guy' was no longer in charge of the club, and who was she supposed to get her inspiration from now. Personally he thought she was being ridiculous, but he also knew she still really liked art and wasn't about to let her give it up all because she was moping over a school girl crush she'd get over the minute she saw someone else she found cute.

He pulled her into club, his sketch book and water colors tucked under one arm, and her wrist in his free hand.
                                                            "You done pouting?" He asked.

She sighed dramatically but nodded.
                                                            "Fine, I guess I can work on some new pottery. But seriously where are all the cute boys and girls.... especially the older ones with the dreamy eyes." She gave him a waggling eyebrow to assenuate her point and he snorted and shook his head.

"Why do they have to be older? And Why do you think I'm at all interested in your flirty shenanigans."

"Aw come on, everyone loves a cute older student with dreamy eyes and that suave I know what I'm doing feel. Even a kid with no social upbringing like you." If anyone else had said that, it might have hurt his feelings, but he had gotten to know Kenna well enough last year to know she was just kidding. He rolled his eyes and headed over to Weslyn and Aire. One of them was a team mate of his in quidditch, and the other was their fellow second year.

"Hey guys," he greeted cheerfully. He'd definitely gotten a little more confident over the last year and could actually sort of start conversations on his own now. It was great. "What are you guys going to work on today? Oh by the way this is Kenna, I dunno if you guys met her last year or not. She was a little busy flirting with the former club captain last year." He rolled his eyes, but smiled when she stuck her tongue out at him and waved a greeting to the other two girls.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxx✵ Hufflepuff Seventh Year ✵ The Daily Dragon Managing Editor ✵ Art Club Member ✵ Muggleborn Witch ✵ girlfriend of Canaan Grey ✵

Annie knew her and Jess Prescott might night be as close as they were their first year, but each going their own way was not impossible to imagine. Annie was very excited for Jess to lead the art club and didn't doubt she deserved it. Walking in she spotted Jess and with a smile, Annie signed, "Hello, how are you? I look forward to club meetings. You'll do great!"

User Image

Hm, this is a tough one

Hufflepuff!
                                                          {OoC: Please excuse my short post.}
                                                          Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:14 pm
Tell me that you've got everything you want
And your bird can sing
But you don't get me
You don't get me

Hufflepuff Fιfth Yeαr PrefectPurebloodLucч

ஐﻬ ❀♫ ♪ Nasim walked into art club which was already marginally full and snickered as she overheard one of the newer members from last year reintroduce themselves and their friend. She definitely remembered the moony eyed girl not just from her obvious flirting but also her depiction of the humorous sight. She made sure to wave a greeting towards Jessalyn before finding her usual spot near a window and pulling out her newer sketchbook and markers. Despite the heavier workload she had a bunch of different ideas for a comic strip she wanted to work out. [color#CBA135]"Typi

You say you've seen the seven wonders
And you bird is green
But you can't see me
You can't see me

Quote:

User Image  
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers