Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 780/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 580/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,360/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

It is unfortunate really, to think that despite any of his reasons, his requests would simply be denied "until needed." Whenever that ever would come. Its a bit disgusting rather but no need to edge on a lost cause. Even his spill on how much he favors these Earthlings where as they differ so much yet together they're an unstoppable force brought a bit of annoyance, but what almost made Scryew tick was the notion that maybe he didn't want to enter a lousy tournament was out of fear of losing. Teasing as it may be, it made a vein pop visible.

Ignoring the rest, he watched as Aku stepped up to Scryew and take an open stance. The sharp eyes, the skinned out build with the aura of a monster. It was different than when it was before last time this happened. An opportunity to test himself against one of the ones he wanted to duke out with the most.

The Namekian took the stance of his own. A new altered stance he picked up from his year of training. One that seems open yet not free of casual approach. This demon from he last remembered was very defensive. Focusing more on counters and block when the opportunity arose. With three eyes opened this time from the get go, his awareness are greater than ever.

The lone warrior patiently stood tall across from Aku as the wind blew. His ki rose yet leaking out gradually. Much more potent than before. With another brush of air flown past from the side of Scryew, his eyes jumped wider slightly where his pupils flashed in a bright red-orange blow igniting his Invisible Eye Blast technique. Affecting the air currents around him with ki to produce powerful shockwaves in order to strike Aku from afar with the intention to cause him to stagger, creating an opening that he would be able to exploit if successful. Whether if it did or not, Scryew would then use his speed to appear to Aku's corner where his eyes would located if actually looked in that direction. Bringing forth his hand in a claw-fist aiming to Aku's jaw.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]
xxx[ Technique Used: Invisible Eye Blast / -20 KP & SP / Total Damage Output of (40) if taken full on. ]

xxx[ Action Used: Physical strike to Aku jawline / Total Damage Output of (30) if taken full on. ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:36 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku's eyes all fell upon the man before him. His arms didn't so much as move in the brief moment of silence the storm. His body would tighten a quick moment before his third eye mimicked the Namekian and a brief and small burst of energy exploded from the two eye beams colliding. Aku wouldn't lose track of the man as his head leaned back, avoiding the slash like attack from Scryew, though the speed at which it came was remarkable as he flipped backwards and took to the air slightly. Aku, kept his hands by his side while he concentrated his ki to his hands making a triangular shape with his hands. The gleam would shine brightly in the sky like a star as he called out the name of a draining technique he was using. "Kikōhō!" The diamond shaped blast shot to cover a great part of the tower, even going as far as to put a large dent in the tower's frame, making Kami sigh a bit. The attack was meant to crush the Namekian, maybe even mortally wound him.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,319/1,360

Impressive. Even after his training, Aku was still able to dodge Scryew's strikes. Thanks to his speed however, he was confident that he would be able to put Aku into some kind of corner. However at this current timing, Scryew looked up into the sky to see Aku standing in the sky looking down at them. The feeling was odd, he hasn't moved a muscle yet his ki was being harnessed that produced a bright sighting. Off natural reaction, his forearms crossed each other as they braced against the other in front of the warrior's face before he screamed Kikōhō! Suddenly, harsh blast shot right at Scryew that put up a large dent in the Lookout itself. The force behind that attack was so powerful, the Namekian never thought that Aku would possess so much power.

The lone warrior was shocked at the sight of the damages behind such a move. A move he was suddenly interested in learning himself. Sometime after, the Namek reached back to an edge of the diamond shape dent and rose back to the Lookout flooring. A short pant here and there from the shock. Regaining his composure, he looked back up to Aku, with a thought in his brain reflecting off him going back into his fighting stance.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]
xxx[ -Technique Used: - ]

xxx[ Action Used: Thrown up a guard against the Kikōhō Technique. ( - 41 HP ) ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:26 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXX♕◞xx x x x x x x x x x x x x
XXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXLets take a moment and break the ice So my intentions are known
XXXXXXXXSee I pity in watching you suffer
I know the feeling of feeling of being damned alone I got a storybook of my own
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXDon't you see I am your pride, Agent of wealth, Bearer of needs
XXXXXXXAnd you know it's right, I am your war
XXXXXXXXArming the strong, Aiding the weak, Know me by name
。 。 。D A R K S H I N J IXXK E F I
XX Ⅰ... Dark Deity|| Ⅱ... Troublemaker

XXX
                                    The Earth in this universe was quite quaint. Everyone seemed to enjoy their simple life. He could feel some sort of battle royal happening in another part of the world, but he wasn't going to bother them quite yet. Perhaps once he had a better understanding of the way this world. Flying up to where he felt two strong signatures, he observed for a moment with a hum. Two Namekians. Quite interesting. He didn't expect them to be on the Earth. He wondered what happened on Planet Namek for them to be on this planet. Landing on the edge of the platform away from the fight, arms behind his back and giving off as much of a non threatening position he could with his tall frame and demon looks. A playful smirk played on his face as he judged their power levels. They were quite strong and would make fun opponents should the moment strike. He debated for a moment about whether or not to speak, but decided it would be quite rude if he didn't. "Hello Namekians. Perhaps one of you would like to enlighten me on the ways of this planet so that I may, as you say, fit in better." He mused as he looked between them, wondering who was going to speak to him first.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ Extra ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ki Power: 450/450

Stamina Pool: 460/460

Health: 1320/1320

Battle Power: 640

Stats:
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 5
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 5
xxxxx [ Defense ] 6
xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 6
xxxxx [ Ki ] 15

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Bracing himself for whatever Aku may end up doing next either shoot another shot at him or do something different, he wanted to be prepared. His right hand opened up more into a chiseled claw as it began to glow an odd olive color. Preparing to test out his new move until he heard another being appear from out of nowhere. Calling him and Kami by direct race being that they are Namekians. The glow quickly faded as Scryew turned his attention to the new being. A blue-colored being, similar to Ziber in color but with a whole different vibe. Out of curiosity, Scryew wondered about the mystery behind him. "Who are you?" Again perhaps too forward but given that the being wanted to 'fit in' at least learning a bit about him could answer his question.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]

xxx[ Action Used: - ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:51 pm
User Image
Kami

As Aku would look to Scryew with a frown and prepared to go to him for an exchange, the presence alerted the two and Aku would jump infront of Kami as Kami slowly turned his head. Though as he looked back once more, smiling at the two great warriors clashing and the training of another great. His smile slowly faded as he sensed the presence he had not sensed in a while. Godly Energy. Kami would peer past Aku as Aku's eyes all locked on the man. "It seems that we are in the presence of a sort of Deity." He would call while Aku would get a bit defensive. "On such short notice master?" He'd ask before the three eye'd djinn lowered his head. "It seems so, probably looking for their fun and games. To what do we owe the pleasure." He would ask the being while Kami himself would let his eyes dilate until he could see once more.

Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:10 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝐊 𝐄 𝐅 𝐈
XXXX♔◞xx
XX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Stats:
                                          xxxxx [ Defense ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Stamina ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Ki ] 15

XXXKefi smirked as they turned their attention to him. Well at least he wouldn't have to do something drastic. He raised a brow as he was immediately made out for a Deity. Well, so much for keeping that to himself for a while. Seems he was going to have to earn their trust fast if he wasn't to be seen as a threat. "Peace friends. I do not come to cause trouble, I merely seek refuge for a while. My name is Kefi. I was unfairly judged by my brethren at the time of my birth so I wish to correct their opinion of me." He gave a theatrical bow and a small smile. He looked them over with a thoughtfulness to his gaze. Well, He explained himself, so it would only be fair for them to do the same right? Would you enlighten me as to why you are on Earth? What happened to your planet? He asked in genuine curiosity. One of the downsides to being locked in the Demon Realm for a long period of time. He was quite out of the loop about things. He wondered what other foreign races lived on the planet and what their stories were. There was enough to learn to keep him entertained for the time being.

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Unfairly judged. Scryew can understand what that meant pretty well. "Sorry to hear that. Maybe one day that'll actually happen." Who was this being? Judging from Kami's comments, this man was actually a deity. A deity? who would've thought! He did seem genuine. When asked why they had come to Earth and what happened to Namek, Scryew became silent as if he was hiding something. "It would seem we both have different reasons. Best believe, I just recently found out he was here not that much long ago."

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Narshi Kikohou
Earthling Hybrid

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

And the fact is we practice all this madness,
                                    That is why our status, like a canvas, chance is our advancement is enhancing and this expansion's like a mansion

Narshi figures on one of her first visits, she goes to the very high platform in the sky. Most intriguing to her specially being a half deity, as the hair would blow through her hair like a vacuum as she speeds her way to the platform. As she gets to the very top, she sees two green looking people and someone just as blue as she is. Though her body's skin color may be lighter then his but her eyes sure showed a devious look in them. She gracefully lands like she is a goddess from a long forsaken land as her eyes would fall upon Kefi. "Interesting, your skin is sure like a deep sea instead of a light blue sky but hey love it."

Narshi puts it in her normal devilish tone as someone that has high enough power can determine there is something negative about her body. Not physically of course but on a energy level, Its why at times some avoid getting too close to her because they don't understand what it is. Of course she doesn't care if it puts someone at unease around her, it just gives them more potential of being confused if she played her "games" on them like the devilish women she is. Though she turns her attention to the main figure she wanted to look upon, Scryew. She didn't understand what kind of being this guy is, but something about him is very interesting. His signature energy output is like a calm mechanism for her, maybe because his skin quite is rare.

She could purr in her voice a bit if she wanted to due to the fact his jacket shows his ribs a bit along with the scale look among his arms. Her eyes don't move at all but they have scanned over him very delicately like he is a flower that any detail that is missed, will make the flower waltz and die. "What being are you, i have never seen such a grassy plains like you and your fellow friend here." She this time did put it in a purr at Scryew not being flirty but popping a compliment in the most wonderful way possible. Grassy plains are places she would go to relax if she wanted to but she has a fear of animals so she tries to avoid much of wilderness. She did glance at the Kami as she said her words to Scryew and looks back to him waiting on a response from him. Of course Kefi may speak up if he so wishes but her main attention does fall on Scryew.

You Got Your Finger On The Trigger, But Your Trigger Finger's Mine

Ki Power: 250/250
                                    Stamina Pool: 350/350
                                    Battle Power: 460
                                    Health: 1070/1070
                                    Stats:
                                    xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Defense ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 2
                                    xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 3
                                    xxxxx [ Stamina ] 5
                                    xxxxx [ Ki ] 5

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:59 am
User Image
User Image

Just like that, yet another one shows up unexpectedly. She looked almost like Kefi yet more...humanistic than the latter. Her beauty practically radiance like a regular Earthling yet posses the poise and the mystery like Kei did. Though this one was more...erratic. Immediately gunning for the warrior Namek, examining him and his body like a live sculpture. Asking questions about him that were blunt and so forward. Scryew folded his arms, a bit caught off guard yet his bluntness and forward demeanor took over almost immediately. "Scr-Scryew is my name. I'm a Namekian warrior."

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

SarahHuchiga

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:36 am
User Image
❥ This deep jungle is just a thrilling playground to me
Alright I've chosen ♥

❤Victoria❤

Victoria followed Narshi through the air until they reached the platform. It had been quite a day, their new visit at mostly been fueled by boredom. Most of their antics were training and girl talk.. and yes she could continue girl talk in mid flight. "And would you believe he said that yoga wasn't qualified as exercise?" she complained as she landed gracefully next to Narshi. Brown eyes scanned around after they stopped for two reasons. First to find out why they stopped, and second if there was the perfect background for a picture nearby. "Why did we stop? I need my cappuccino like... yesterday."

Those same brown eyes locked onto the beings that Narshi chose to engage with. She wasn't one to take the back row, but sometimes it was more fun to watch rather than participate. An eyebrow was raised as Narshi mentioned that the other deity's skin tone was like a deep sea. Sea tones typically had some form of a green tint to it, but she wasn't willing to outwardly disagree with her on the fact. After all not everyone had the same eye she did. Allowing Narshi to continue her assessment of the two strangers until one of the individuals caught her friend's eye. There was little doubt that she was starting to flirt, and her eyes lingered upon him for sometime. Like a cat waiting for the perfect opportunity, she would spring into action.

Victoria walked behind Narshi, her well manicured fingertips sliding along her shoulders. "I didn't know that was your type." The same fingertips continued along the path to Narshi's opposite shoulder. This was too much fun, and would simply be a shame to pass up. "I mean... I don't see it, but who am I to judge?" Peering over Narshi's shoulder, at the group of strangers until one of them introduced themselves as Scryew. It seemed everything was off to a nice start. "Awww he's shy. Her name is Narshi, and I'm Victoria. It's nice to meet you." With a mischievous grin on her face she would whisper, her breath dancing upon Narshi's ear. "Hulk Smash~" she would whisper the cheer in a sing song tone as she nudged her friend forward.

❥ I'll leave my image in that heart of yours
So, you had better run ♥

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:34 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNyzaria
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☩ Deity ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩ BP: 790 ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHealth:1250/1250 ☩ Stamina: 410/410 ☩ Ki: 420/420

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩ STATS ☩
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPhys: 1 ☩ Energy: 15 ☩ Def: 4 ☩ Speed: 10 ☩ Int: 6 ☩ Rflx: 3 ☩ Stam: 1 ☩ Ki: 12 ☩ AoG: 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢☩

Far away from the lookout, a blue skinned, white haired woman was meditating and trying to sense all the powerful ki she could on the planet though her mind had wandered to her situation. It hadn't been that long since she had lost her memory and woke up here on earth, she didn't even know if she had ever stepped foot on the water planet before maybe she had or maybe not. Either way it didn't matter to Nyzaria, this was her life now no memory of just who she is or where she came from, from now on this was it until her memories came back....if they came back.

After trying to remember just who she was, she gave up that notion and pushed those thoughts out of her mind so she could put her focus on sensing out the powerful ki earth had to offer. There were a few people who seemed very powerful but when she had sensed a very distinct type of ki, it was like her own which meant only one thing "Godly ki...why is there godly ki here?" Nyzaria quickly rose up to her first and used Kai Kai to quickly get to where she had sensed the godly ki.

Nyzaria appeared on the lookout to a see a pair of girls, one who looked too human to be full deity and the other who felt very familiar to the her but she couldn't place exactly who this girl was, Nyzaria ended up staring a little at Victoria trying to figure out why she felt so familiar to her. Shaking her head to get herself out of the trance she found herself in she spoke up "Hi there, i didn't think there were any other dieties on this planet."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☩╟──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────╢☩

☩ TECHNIQUES ☩
                                                          ☩ Energy Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Energy Rings
                                                          ✥ Energy Blade
                                                          ✥ Death Beam
                                                          ✥ Barrage Death Beam

☩ Other Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Dimensional Portals
                                                          ✥ Ki Sense
                                                          ✥ Flight
                                                          ✥ Kai Kai
                                                          ✥ Energy Shield
                                                          ✥ Afterimage

☩ Ultimate Skills ☩
                                                          ✥ Chaos Nova
                                                          Max Chaos Nova

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

KibitzRajas

Ra1ns of Castamere

Ryuu Sanada

Professor Nep Nep

Adorable Lunatic

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:12 pm
User Image
Kami

His mouth pursed into a frown while a hand went from his sides to his chest as he looked amongst all those around who had come together in his abode. His eyes mellowed a bit, then turned to a half gaze of annoyance while they chattered amongst themselves. Aku shook his head and put a hand up infront of his face, ready to chastice, before Kami's hand rose up. His words were deep and smooth as he tilted his emerald head curiously at all of the beings there. "What seems to bring all of you to the Temple of the Earth's Guardian? Are you all lost?" He'd say with a bit of sternness in his voice, allowing the almost unwelcoming atmosphere set in. Though his brows rose while he let his pupils fade once more, sensing the new presences on the planet, rather than around. He was a bit worried now feeling a tingle up his spine at the one he was focusing on in the wastelands, moving. But in this tried his best not to show his discontent.

Eighth Diviner

SarahHuchiga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:25 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝐊 𝐄 𝐅 𝐈
XXXX♔◞xx
XX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image

Stats:
                                          xxxxx [ Defense ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Stamina ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Ki ] 15

XXXKefi waits for their response before multiple people made their way to the lookout, all of them a form of Deity. How did he not sense these people on the Earth until now!? He was planning to hide and not be noticed by the Deity, yet he seemed to have only drawn their attention. Great. Perhaps he would be better off finding his way to the main universe Earth. Perhaps there he could remain undercover and not be bombarded by more of his own kind. "Seems I may have made a mistake in coming to this Earth. I was unaware so many Deity existed already here." He growled, annoyance clear on his features. How could he miss levels like theirs inside this world? It was near impossible, especially in these numbers. Without intentionally doing it, his annoyance and dark thoughts had his negative ki leaking, giving no doubts as to which kind of deity he was. When he noticed he didn't care. Perhaps it would make them leave him alone once they realized he was a Demon. He floated in the air, hoping that perhaps they would get the hint and leave or he would leave himself. He wanted peace with small numbers to learn the planet, not this level of bombardment.

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

Professor Nep Nep

Ra1ns of Castamere

KibitzRajas

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:37 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

It would appear that the same question is on almost everyone's minds; where are all these people coming from? One after the other, someone appears and they're from the same kind of species. It's amazing how many roam this planet and he couldn't even sense them. Completely wild to him.

The enhanced hearing caught the term "Hulk Smash" by the newcomer that had momentarily arrived. He immediately turned his head to her, eyes were dimmed yet cold out of annoyance at the fact he had no clue what her statement even meant. His mouth was fixed to retort until something came across the Namekian. It wasn't anything he could sense, more like a feeling. Turning to see Kefi leak out some type of ki he hasn't really noticed before. It leaked something sinister. Exactly who was he? Slowly positioning himself into a fighting stance just to be prepared. His body shifted to where he was guarding the two females who appeared behind him. Unconsciously, ensuring their safety by being the wall that needed to be overcome.

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20