Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 4:19 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jessica decided she should join a club in order to try and make more friends. So far, she made one single friend, which would have been fine by her since she never really had many friends throughout her life; however, she was no longer able to play with dolls whenever she wanted. In an attempt to help her grow out of playing with them, her parents only allowed her to bring one single doll to school because apparently, it was weird for a pre-teen to still do that sort of thing. Jessica rolled her eyes but it was true, and she knew that would make her an easy target for bullying. So instead, here she was, making her way into the Drama Club. Truthfully, she only really wanted to join if that meant she got to perform in a musical. Singing was way cooler than plain old theatre, but musical theatre was even cooler than singing.

Jessica slipped inside and quietly filled out a form. There were quite a few students here already, so she figured no one had paid any attention to her coming in. Now, now, which musical did most want to be a part of? She thought for about a minute before listening to the noise around her. Vaguely, she could hear Beetlejuice being discussed by most of the other students here. If that was the play the club had chosen, she supposed it wasn’t too bad of a choice. There was potential for Jess to be able to perform a song or two, and the storyline was pretty entertaining. So, the first year scribbled that down as her answer. Her attention switched over to another first year, who she recognized as Hitori, or Tori, from her classes. He had been conversing with another couple of upperclassmen. Jess debated whether or not that would be the perfect opportunity for her to jump in and introduce herself. If she didn’t, maybe no one would notice she was even here. “Hi,” she piped up as she moved towards the group. “My name’s Jessica.” She didn’t really have anything to add, and hoped that the others would introduce themselves and that there wouldn’t be any awkward silence.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop - Slytherin
                                                Year: First
                                                Play Suggestion: Beetlejuice
                                                Relevant Skills: I can sing

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

Cara MiaKitty
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori nodded politely when Billie introduced herself as fourth year of her house. She shook her head when Billie apologized for being too much. "You're not too much," he said quickly. "No one is ever too much if they're being themselves." He offered a smile as the girl started talking about Beetlejuice with Tris. Tris mentioned how they only needed a couple votes for a play to be chosen and grinned. "I uh voted for it too," he said with a shrug. "I heard you guys talking about it and figured it sounded like a cool enough choice."

He nodded as Billie explained that normally people never chose the same play. He supposed that made sense. A lot of students probably had a hard time agreeing on one thing. But he thought Beetlejuice sounded like a great play. Tori smiled when one of his classmates joined their conversation. "Hey Jessica," he greeted. He hadn't spoken to her a lot yet, but he liked most everyone in his year so far, and he was glad to have another first year joining them. It made him feel a little less awkward. "Tori," he offered, in case she didn't remember, or know his name. He normally would have introduced the rest of the group if it'd been his classmates, but being that they were older he figured they could do that part themselves.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Cara MiaKitty

kiska166

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  ώhεṉ τhε ḋεṿïl ïṡ τøø вυṡÿ αṉḋ ḋεατh'ṡ α вïτ τøø ṃυсh
                                                  τhεÿ сαll øṉ ṃε, вÿ ṉαṃε ÿøυ ṡεε ƒøɾ ṃÿ ṡρεсïαl τøυсh
                                                  τø τhε ģεṉτlεṃεṉ ï'ṃ ṃïṡṡ ƒøɾτυṉε τø τhε lαḋïεṡ ï'ṃ ṡïɾ ρɾïʐε
                                                  вυτ сαll ṃε вÿ αṉÿ ṉαṃε αṉÿ ώαÿ ïτ'ṡ αll τhε ṡαṃε

spacePietro wasn't necessarily intending to act in the drama club. He would, make no mistake, if there was a part that needed filling. But he was here more for the excuse to tinker with stuff, and because he loved anything dramatic and fun. He did think, as he filled out his form, that they were probably going to need more members, if they wanted to be able to perform much of anything. Maybe he could con Cella and Ella into joining? ... Or at least Ella, he still didn't quite know Cella well enough to try and con her to do anything. Plus he had no idea if she'd be into it. Ella seemed like the type, though.

ï ρlεḋģε ṃÿ αllεģïαṉсε τø αll τhïṉģṡ ḋαɾќ
                                                  αṉḋ ï ρɾøṃïṡε øṉ ṃÿ ḋαṃṉεḋ ṡøυl τø ḋø αṡ ï αṃ τølḋ
                                                  løɾḋ вεεlʐεвυв αṡ ṉεṿεɾ ṡεεṉ α ṡølḋïεɾ συïτε lïќε ṃε
                                                  ṉøτ øṉlÿ ḋøεṡ hïṡ јøв вυτ ḋøεṡ ïτ hαρρïlÿ

Pietro Donati - Ravenclaw
                                                  Year: 2nd
                                                  Play Suggestion: Spamalot
                                                  Relevant Skills: I'm kinda decent with tools, other than that I learn quick and I'm willing to do whatever's needed!

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 3:39 am

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

second year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch reserve + announcer
Herbology and Language Clubs (fall) || Cooking Club (spring)

Drama club! ”Brennie! Lia! Congrats on Head Girl! Tris! Jack! Billie!” Sparrow sang in greeting to all the old drama club students by name, bouncing into the room with her usual pep. Last year Sparrow would be in the Drama club room all day, practicing lines for little personal projects if not doing something for the club itself.

But this morning she had gotten very obsessed with trying Colorvaria on her hair. She really didn’t seem to be able to change her hair to more than one color with the spell yet, which sucked but surely with practice she would be able to make a rainbow at will!. Finally, she’d settled on just the current unspelled normal-- a wonderful mix Finley Archer had done for her halfway through the summer-- and run down before she was too late.

Sparrow K. Winchester - Gryffindor
Year: Second!
Play Suggestion: Anything! I’m hearing Betelgeuse?
Relevant Skills: My pre-Hogwarts/ breaks are all theatre things, so anything! I can act/ sing/ dance. Some experience with hair and makeup. I can at least help with anything! biggrin

Sparrow quickly filled out her form. She overheard a few things and added on her support for Beetlejuice, then handed it to Brennie with a flourish before spinning around and greeting everyone else. ”Pietro! Ciao mi amico!” she greeted. Her accent would have been quite good actually if she hadn’t messed up the saying. Hm maybe she should ask Tanzizi. Maybe the Language club had covered Italian! Maybe she’d join the Language club for the semester! Either way, Sparrow was happy to recognize Pietro from her year after the long summer.

She had questions, but first dragged him towards the two unfamiliar faces--first years it must be! ”Hello and welcome to Drama Club! Sparrow Winchester, although I do collect nicknames. I’m a second year Gryffindor. This is my friend Pietro, Sorry if I missed your introductions!” She gestured at Pietro but otherwise let him introduce himself.

setting Drama Club first meeting, September 2049 || with Fellow thespians
appearance 4'7", 105 lbs || hair color Unspelled hair tied in two pigtails with white ribbon. || wearing Black winged sleeve wrap top with black jeans and black ballet flats.
status Drama friends! New Drama friends!

Also Mia please let me know if I can edit anywhere! Especially if Pietro would not like to be dragged! >_<”

”Cara MiaKitty"

”Devlyn Maycry"

”kiska166"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Baby, I'm sorry
I'm not exactly what you had in mind
But please don't leave
If you stay I promise I will change your mind
And is it too much to ask to just be wanted
To feel the love I feel for you return
♡♥
~"I'm not her" by Julia Brennan. Nightcore Cover.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Club Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack, plus lots of other club members
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Beetlejuice?

Brennie smiled when Jack did, the younger brightly agreeing to take the helm, then asked if it meant an extra vote. "I mean, I've been sacrificing my votes so the others can do whichever they'd like, so if you'd like to claim my vote, I can arrange that." They grinned, happiness radiating out from them. Brennie pat Jack on the shoulder, then looked out to face the rest. A first year wandered in, speaking with Tris, who had taken the steps to introduce them. "Every year, the students get to vote on our play, and this year, Beetlejuice seems to be the one abuzz."

Brennie waved at Billie, who was discussing with Tris and Tori how to cheat the voting system (greeeaaaaat), Jessica wandered in, followed by another first year (this one not in Brennie's house), followed by Sparrow. She'd been super excited last year, so when she greeted him, though in passing, Brennie waved happily. So far, there were a lot of people here, making Brennie nervous. They had exams, plus everything else this year, but they were determined to make it a great performance anyway.

Cara MiaKitty

I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ, sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇss
Sᴏ I sɪᴛ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ, ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛᴇʟʏ. I ɢᴜᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
I ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜsʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ. I sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, sᴏ I ꜰᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴜɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴜᴘ. Gᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ. I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
I ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀᴇ
Lᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴜᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ʟɪᴏɴ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴀᴍ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ʀᴏᴀʀ!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕo one, тwo, тнree, тaĸe мy нand and coмe wιтн мe
                                                      вecaυѕe yoυ looĸ ѕo ғιne тнaт ι really wanna мaĸe yoυ мιne
                                                      ι ѕay yoυ looĸ ѕo ғιne тнaт ι really wanna мaĸe yoυ мιne

spaceJack was looking forward to this year. He'd succeeded in getting Beetlejuice put on the year before, so he had no real preferences about the play this year (as long as it wasn't something lame). That meant he was more free to be a neutral party, as befitting his status as captain. He hoped they picked a good play, and that it was a success, because he was pretty sure that would make his next steps after graduation easier. Namely, the part where he showed up at the theater the previous captains had opened and auditioned for a permanent place on their cast. With having directed an extremely well-done and enjoyable play under his belt. Plus, you know, he'd played Beetlejuice last year, so there was that. He wondered if the pair of them ever showed up to the performances to try and recruit, or something. That'd be smart. If they weren't already doing it, he was definitely going to suggest it. Once he'd been employed for a couple of years and they liked him, of course.

well ι coυld ѕee yoυ нoмe wιтн мe
                                                      вυт yoυ were wιтн anoтнer мan, yeaн!
                                                      ι ĸnow we aιn'т goт мυcн тo ѕay
                                                      вeғore ι leт yoυ geт away, yeaн!
                                                      ι ѕaιd, are yoυ gonna вe мy gιrl?

wнere - Club Room
                                                      wнen - First Meeting 2050
                                                      wιтн - Club members
                                                      - ooc -
                                                      blah blah blah

[url=(Link to character profile)][color=firebrick/goldenrod/darkblue/darkgreen][b]Character Name[/b] - [i]House[/i][/color][/url]
                                                      [b]Year:[/b]
                                                      [b]Play Suggestion:[/b] What play would you like to perform this year? Please remember that this is a school production, and students of all years are open to participate in or watch.
                                                      [b]Relevant Skills:[/b] Do you know how to sew? Is your makeup game on point? Can you build things? Excellent with Charms? Whatever you can think of, we can probably find a use for!

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

third year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club || Music club || Quidditch announcer

Drama club was, in some way, Sparrow’s main “class”-- her very studying method involved looking up homework, writing monologues and short scripts about them, then learning to perform a selection of them. Sparrow generally spent all of Saturday in the drama room, rehearsing or performing the fruits of these “study sessions” for friends when it wasn’t time for club. Of course, she’d welcomed any collaborations. This year, electives added a whole host of new and exciting subject matters!

"Ciao y Olá, Jack!’ she sang, before remembering her role this year as part of Operation Perfect Girlfriend involved not singing randomly. Chadwick might not have been here to see, but that didn’t mean she shouldn’t be practicing! She filled out the form, stretched a little, and struck up a conversation:

”So, you know my little Study Scenes series, right?” Sparrow asked, pausing between sentences to wave and greet everyone by name. "I was wondering how many classes we could mash up into a coherent scene. Or even just each pick a subject, and dramatically read the text. Oh! For the play this year, could we script out some of the myths from mythology and do a show of that? The Emcee could be Beetle the Bard!”

Sparrow K. Winchester - Gryffindor
Year: third!
Play Suggestion: Anything? A COLLECTION OF MYTHS
Relevant Skills: Anything~~~~. Acting, singing, dancing are my favorites, but I’m happy to help with everything and anything to do with the theatrical process!~

setting Drama Club, 2050 || with Jack, and soon the rest of the Drama Club Cast family
appearance 4'10", 114 lbs || hair color blonde and braided into a crown || wearing white dress with sheer side panels (and shorts!) (left most)
status I'm Hooooooooooommmmee <3

I wonder what they’d pay
To see my heart on display
I'd walk on a wire, jump through a fire for you
Hang from my knees on a trapeze while you
Make me spin
Yes, you make me twirl
Like a circus girl
Maybe I’m too blind to see that
I am just the clown who follows you
Around and ‘round and ‘round
♡♥
~"Circus Girl" by Mindy Gledhill.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:36 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

Yukon was in his fifth year at Hogwarts, and had joined the drama club last year. He had enjoyed the Beetlejuice production, and was looking forward to a new production.Not many people were in when he went in, but he took a form, filled it out, and gave it back to the leader. He didn't say much, he didn't know all the people that well, he wasbusy memorizing lines last year. He would get to know them better though, and then it would be a grand time.

Yukon Knolle - ufflepuff
Year: Fifth
Play Suggestion: Fainne Oir - or not. Might be too much. idk anything.
Relevant Skills: Okay with wood carving and Charm work. Pretty quick to learn anything needed though

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon at Drama
Thinking about: Why am I even heeerrreeee
Wearing: white shirt, black pants

OOC: Edited due to chatzy mention of he may have been able to be in drama before even though I fail at posting him

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori arrived at drama club and tried to a hide a small cringe when he realized that Jack was the new captain of the club. Not that he didn't like Jack, he just found the boy to be super overbearing and a bit too rambunctious for him. Also the last time he'd seen him, he'd been talking about how he was going to tell Tris all about the stupid genderfluid guru guide thing and that was super embarrassing. He quickly filled out the form while trying not to make eye contact and then retreated to a chair away from the other older students.

Hitori Miyazaki - Hufflepuff
                                                            Year: Second
                                                            Play Suggestion: Herr Kutter - The Barbaric Barber
                                                            Relevant Skills: I'm good at acting and singing, and I can paint and somewhat sew.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:45 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                Member of the Drama Club and Culinary Club

╚═══════════════════════════╝

Jessica had loads of fun performing, mostly singing, in Beetlejuice last year. Part of her hoped she’d get the part for Lydia, but she knew that wasn’t very realistic since a lot of the older kids were much more talented than she was. However, that did not deter her from trying out again this year for whatever play was chosen. Honestly, she just hoped it was another musical, which was exactly why she suggested any musical. Belonging to a club with others who have similar interests felt nice. And even on days when there weren’t any meetings, Jess found herself in the drama room, creating sets with the cast and crew during her free time.

After Jess had handed in her form and greeted Sparrow, who had said hello to her as she was talking to Jack, she noticed her classmate off to the side. No one else seemed to have been paying any attention to Tori, which made Jess feel a little sad since she knew what that felt like. So, she decided she’d go talk to him. “Hi, Tori. How’s it going?” she asked as she pulled up a chair beside him.

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop - Slytherin
                                                Year: 2nd
                                                Play Suggestion: Any musical
                                                Relevant Skills: I can sing and I’m willing to help where I can

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

addaellis
Devlyn Maycry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:30 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Jack
Mood
Playful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Hello, wherever you are
                                                          Are you dancing on the dance floor
                                                          or drinking by the bar?
                                                          Tonight we do it big, and shinin' like stars
                                                          And we don't give a f*ck 'cause that's just who we are

Entering the room, Cammy wasn't all too surprised by the turn out. The club was pretty popular all around, so she was expecting to see a lot of people. She scanned the room, looking for her target. Sure she was interested in the club but the biggest reason she was here wasn't just to put on a play.

Bounding over to where her friend was located, noticing him in a conversation with another Gryffindor, a third year if she was remembering correctly. Cammy hand connected with a harsh slap against Jack's back, a friendly greeting. "Hey loser, You haven't let all this power go to your head yet, have ya?" She questioned, arms crossing over her chest as she smirked at him, referring to his new title as club captain.

And we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, them crazy, them crazy kids
                                                          and we are, we are, we are, we are, we are
                                                          The crazy kids, we are the
                                                          We are the crazy people

Felicity Ivers - Gryffindor
Year: Seventh
Play Suggestion: Rock of Ages or Hair
Relevant Skills: Pretty good with make up and fashion design. Some sewing skills.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:57 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club director || Music club || Quidditch announcer
Dueling Club (fall) || Fite Club (spring)

Sparrow made her way almost nervously to Drama Club. Chadwick had opinions about her drama participation, not to mention her accepting the captainship of the club. Her beloved other half had grumbled about it more than a few times since she found out at the end of the year. But Sparrow had accepted the role, and had to at least open the club. Maybe...Maybe she would turn over the leadership day one. The thought filled her with dread, and for the first time in her life, Sparrow spent the day holed up in her room indecisively instead of heading to the Drama room the entire day.

But eventually she made it down. Holding back her impulsive thoughts and ideas seemed to take more than it did to let them all out though, and behind the act, Sparrow was growing both tired and restless. Especially here. This was Drama Club, her home-at-Hogwarts-away-from-the-dorms! Part of her wished she could go back to running amok. The other half was too tired to. She organized the forms, shut her eyes for a ten-count, and started half-heartedly on some stretches and vocal warm ups as she waited for someone to take over for her.

setting Drama Club, Fall 2051 || withSoon some thespians
appearance 5'3", 123lbs || hair color brown, undyed swept to one side (option 2) || wearing red sweater and leggings
status It’s not like I need to leave the club right?

Stefan Lee Salvatore

I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?

♡♥
~King of Anything" by Sara Bareillis. Nightcore Cover.

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:44 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC ✾ Drama Enthusiast

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

Yukon went into the drama club, excited about whatever plays they would do this year. Of course, he wasn't usually a staring role, and that was totally fine, he was okay with being a background character. Of course, he was also excited for Sparrow and her leading the club, it would give her a nice place of leadership, a place where she could be in charge of something in her life. Yukon had heard about Sparrow's relationship with Chadwick from his time with Aria, and he couldn't say he as too happy about it, but it wasn't his place to tell her what to do. Now, if Wren wanted to tell Sparrow about it, that was different, Yukon was just a bystander and his opinion was not asked.

Speaking of, Sparrow was alone in the room when he got in, maybe he was early, that would be nice. Yukon threw his arm around Sparrow's shoulders, a little sad about her warm ups not looking like they were that thrilling for her. He jumped in for a quick warm up and sang to one note that Sparrow had started on, "Paresh P Patel plans to peel potatoes in Puuuuuuuune!"

He poked Sparrow's shoulder, "Come on Mini-Winchester who is definitely the more attractive if comparing you and your brother. Chin up. You okay?" He wanted Sparrow to be happy, if everyone came in and saw the girl looking like she was ready to bawl, they may try to run her over with her leadership role, and he wanted her to succeed.

Yukon Knolle - Hufflepuff
Year: Sixth
Play Suggestion: All Imrpov
Relevant Skills: Okay with wood carving and Charm work. Pretty quick to learn anything needed though

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

Where & Who: Yukon and Sparrow in Drama Club
Thinking about: She may need a potato to make her happy.
Wearing: shirt seen in FC pic, black pants

addaellis

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Drama Clubroom
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sparrow and Yukon
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Drama Club
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she's okay

This year, Finley decided, he needed to join more clubs and explore his talents. Since none of the others particularly interested him, he decided to join one of his best friends. Sparrow had taken over the drama club this year, despite seeming a bit more tired than usual. Then again, thanks to OWLs, Finley couldn't exactly say he wasn't tired. He walked into the drama room, blinking when he saw just Sparrow and Yukon hanging out. He checked his watch, then sighed softly. If there weren't many participants there was a greater chance that Sparrow was going to try and convince him to join the show. For now, he'd just be working behind the scenes.

"Hey Sparrow, hey Yukon. What's... up with the weird chanting?" Admittedly, Finley didn't know much about theater, but what better way to learn then by immersion. He picked up one of the applications and grabbed the pen conveniently tucked behind his ear and filled it out. He handed it over to Sparrow and offered a small smile. "You okay? We can always talk if you need." Hopefully she was just having a down day, rather than an altogether feeling of upset.

Finley Archer - Ravenclaw
                                                              Year: Fifth
                                                              Play Suggestion: Whatever everyone else likes?
                                                              Relevant Skills: I can do hair and makeup for the shows. I've got quite a few years' experience with hairstyling and I'm decent at makeup.

Addaellis

stefan lee salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:25 pm

User Image♥♡
SPARROW KIYA WINCHESTER

fourth year || Gryffindor || pureblood
Drama club director || Music club || Quidditch announcer
Dueling Club (fall) || Fite Club (spring)

”Paresh P Patel plans to peel potatoes in Pune!”. Sparrow was mid-note when Yukon and Finley arrived, the former jumping in straight away. She grinned, and was about to greet them properly when Yukon poked her and told her to chin up. Sparrow took a deep breath and flashed a smile, but it didn’t quite touch her eyes. She tried for a joke: "Psh Yukon, thank you, but Robin in a dress is definitely cuter. I’m adorable, but he’s a smol squee-baby.” she said, trying to crush her insecurities with cheer by teasing her 7-year old sibling.

"Finley! I'm so happy you're joining us!” she was surprised, but pleasantly so, to see her favorite hairstylist friend join them. "We were doing vocal warm ups,” she explained. "That particular one was for articulation and clear speaking.”

Her attempts weren’t quite believable. ”Actually...Yukon... She sighed--not dramatically like she was wot to do, but a small exhale that seemed to drain years from her posture. It physically hurt her to offer this, but it was the right thing to do to protect her marriage--future marriage anyways. She paused, then with a deep breath, as though it was her last, she changed her approach and started in a deep, solemn tone, as though this were a scene:

”Yukon, do you recall when we first met, I tried to crown you a King of Potatoes? You had called yourself a mere farmer then, but it is time to rise to your destined station. You are Yukon, first of his name, the Flying Potato, the Prophet of the Knolles, the Protector of the Spuds, planter of the yams and taters, the Potato that was Promised. And now...will you be the captain and director of the Drama Club?”

Sparrow offered over the two forms collected with a flourished bow. The exaggeration made it more bearable as she dived into her excuse:
”You’re already a good leader, and already have so much experience leading people in Quidditch and as a prefect. People already trust your judgement as an editor for the newspaper. So...I know this is unexpected, but we'd love your vision as Director and Captain of the Drama Club, and I'd love to learn to lead from you over the next two years.”

The last part might be a lie, if a hopeful one. If she was still allowed to be around--OUCH-- then maybe by her own sixth year Chadwick would be able to support her as Drama Club Director.

setting Drama Club, Fall 2051 || withYukon and Finley
appearance 5'3", 123lbs || hair color brown, undyed swept to one side (option 2) || wearing red sweater and leggings (option 2)
status Just saying the words hurts my soul. Say yes and stop the pain, Yukon Potato King

Miss GryffindorK

I hate to break it to you babe, but I'm not drowning
There's no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?

♡♥
~King of Anything" by Sara Bareillis. Nightcore Cover.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff