Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Gold Flight] A Golden Afternoon: Fianth's Flight! Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BastetAmun rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:44 pm
[Danger Roll for Praetoth]  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:53 pm
Brown Kalikath:

Fianth's words to him distracted Kalikath as he tried to puzzle out his response so much he missed her move completely. In fact he didn't really change position much at all.

Dearest Fianth, all dragons should be but sadly not all are. And when those that aren't begin to demand more than is their's sometimes it is necessary to snub them. Because shouldn't we be as considerate to ourselves as we are to others? If what is demanded is not what can be given... but we have dallied to long on this subject and should simply be enjoying the day. It is a marvelous thing to be able to fly with you!

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts
Total: 70

Strength: 17
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 17
Wits: 15

Roll 1: Speed + strength (28 ): 26
Roll 2: Strength + Dexterity+ Wit (42): 24
Roll 3: Dexterity + Strength + Stamina (44): 1  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 52 ... 46!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:58 pm

NPC Bronze Silmarath & Be'ren

So powerful were Silmarath's feelings for Fianth that he was carried far beyond what simple feats his mortal frame normally allowed for. She dropped, and he careened down, letting go of all doubt, and closing his wings to boost his speed. Falling, falling, faster. Ever faster. When he reached the mountains, he snapped open his wings with a bugle of challenge for all to hear!

I love you, my dear sister, and always have. That you do not share my love... does not deter me in my pursuit. I will do what I can do give you all that I can. And if you do not wish it of me, then I will ensure that you are safe, protected, and cherished as you should be. His declaration of love was the most brave act he had ever committed. But... he knew, oh hew knew, that she did not feel the same.

He hugged the corners, keeping his wings close to him as he threaded the mountains as though passing through a needle. If love could win him this victory, could let him do this one thing for her, then he would become a beam of pure light, carried by the love within his hearts as if there was no air between him and his dear sister.

---

Olliah was Fianth incarnate, caught by the emotions of her Queen. And suddenly, Silmarath's love for Fianth raged through Be'ren, and it was all he could do to keep from reaching out and catching her. She was right there. He was blind to the others, overtaken by a passion that no words could express. There was nothing powerful enough to describe his love for her in that moment, and the torrent of lust that physically shook him.

It took all of his strength not to hold her to him, to kiss her, and-

"Olliah," he said, voice thick with emotions. For she could not choose here and now, but he had made a choice. He chose her. Here and now, before all of Pern, he chose her. And the light with which she glowed was as incandescent as a star. It was a trick of the imagination, or a madness borne out of his bond with Silmarath. "Choose me," he said boldly, unafraid of rejection in this moment, for if he never spoke, he could never win.

----

Base points for bronze: 45pts
- Between 16-45 turns: +10 point
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-A High Reaches resident: +5pts
-Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5pts

Silmarath's Stats: 75 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 8
Stamina: 22
Wits: 15

Positive Traits: Clever, Gentle, Considerate
Negative Traits: Retiring, Standoffish, Unambitious

Dexterity + Strength + Stamina: 1-52

Round 1: 25
Round 2: 40 - 2 = 38
Round 3: 46

Total: 109

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:59 pm
Bronze Jirkath:
She hadn't responded. No that wasn't right. Fianth had to listen to him. You must listen, Queen. All these browns will weaken your babies. They must be able to fight the threat that is Thread.

Between 6-15 turns: +7 points
Genuinely cruel, mean, or unkind dragons: -5pts
Looks down upon Blues, Greens, or Whites: -7pts
Total: 55

Strength: 15
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15
Wits: 10

Roll 1: speed + strength: 13
Roll 2: Strength + Dexterity+ Wit (32) : 28
Roll 3: Dexterity + Strength + Stamina (37) :  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

stella cinere generated a random number between 1 and 39 ... 34!

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:02 pm
---------------

Rynsaith
Positive Traits: Confident, Competitive, Outgoing
Negative Traits: Stubborn, Lazy, Bratty

Sa’do
Positive Traits: Confident, Competitive, Thoughtful
Negative Traits: Aloof, Defiant, Stubborn

----------

1. Strength 12 + Speed 17 = 29 // 7
2. Strength 12 + Dexterity 14 + Wits 12 = 38
3. Dexterity 14 + Strength 12 + Stamina 13 = 39

Rynsaith's Stats
Base points for bronze: 45 points
-Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Motivated: +10 points
- A High Reaches resident: +5 points
- Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5 points

Total: 68

Strength: 12
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 13
Wits: 12  
stella cinere rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:09 pm
Rynsaith looped through the air, he did his best to keep away from the other dragon’s still not wanting to impede on their own display of love and as the gold plunged towards the peaks the large bronze followed suit. It was almost like a game, one that he was doing his best to not want to overtake, not to win while his pride urged him on. A part of him knew he wasn’t going to be able to, not so much in the dive but so much the flight really he couldn’t win over a heart that loved someone else.

Maybe, maybe one day but it is not something that will come to me soon, but nevertheless I will continue to fight for it. He commented, it was strange he didn’t try to flatter to her, and even if he did they would ring empty.

As he grew close to the peaks he brought his wings out, choosing to stay close weaving through the cliffs as a figure of blue darted near him. Rynsaith was prepared to defend himself from Krahjusunth as the angry blue grey closer but luckily another dragon caught his attention letting the larger bronze focus more on not harming himself.

---------------

Rynsaith
Positive Traits: Confident, Competitive, Outgoing
Negative Traits: Stubborn, Lazy, Bratty

Sa’do
Positive Traits: Confident, Competitive, Thoughtful
Negative Traits: Aloof, Defiant, Stubborn

----------

1. Strength 12 + Speed 17 = 29 // 7
2. Strength 12 + Dexterity 14 + Wits 12 = 38
3. Dexterity 14 + Strength 12 + Stamina 13 = 39

Rynsaith's Stats
Base points for bronze: 45 points
-Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Motivated: +10 points
- A High Reaches resident: +5 points
- Respectful, Polite, Loving, or Kind dragons: +5 points

Strength: 12
Speed: 17
Dexterity: 14
Stamina: 13

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 55 ... 19!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 pm
Oh, N'ori was not the sort to often fall into...pursuing during a flight. But Meigth was certainly enjoying his time up in the sky, and he....he would figure out his role in all of this. From his first failed stop to check in, it seemed that murmur of the Weyrwoman Second being out by the feeding pens would lead the tall man outside. Oh, but would he seem too eager?

Would he be unwanted as company even if his lifemate could at least put on a good show for what he was?

Nerves upon nerves would be swallowed down as he found himself joining a growing group. Oh, she certainly had as much of a pick of the litter as her beloved Fianth would! It certainly helped take a bit of the tension from the man, who simply grinned as he offered his greetings - "My, my, Olliah. You certainly are catching quite a lot of attention to day." Of course, he was there and was not better than his comments.
------

Your beloved will tear me from the sky because he is a good, strong dragon. He does not need me cowering in fear of him to be capable of such thing! Meigth replied, seemingly unbothered by the insinuation that yes, Krahsahjunth could and would very much tear him asunder if it so pleased his purposes.

Though it seemed for his speaking of the blue, he had earned a warning growl - but no claws or teeth for the time being. He'd take that as a sign he was beginning to test his luck, and a brief glance back towards Fianth's true chosen caused him to cut a turn too closely, twisting to push away from the trees and rock that brushed his hide with an almost sheepish gesture.

Oh, that had been quite unintended. But he didn't allow it to dampen his fervor, at least!

------
N'ori Charming, bright, and heroic. N'ori can be considered overbearing, but has a genuinely good heart. Those who smile even in the hardest time have a strength no others have, right?

Meigth A long, spindly bronze with a strong torso. He is noble to the point of Martyrdom, and has an uplifting, confident personality that wants everybody to reach for more than what they are.

Meigth's Stats
Bronze: 45pts
22 Turns: +10 points
TOTAL: 75

Strength: 25
Speed: 10
Stamina: 20
Wits: 10

Round 1: [Strength + Speed] - 30
Round 2: [Strength + Dex + Wits] - 17
Round 3: [Dex + Strength + Stamina] - 19

Total Thus Far: 66  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:26 pm
[Meigth enters the Krahngerzone!]  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 4!

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:08 am
Mharlith rumbled in pleasure at the return from his queen. He reached back with a similar gentle touch, trying to coax and tempt her into his path, to join with him. "My rider is a mind healer, a protector and a healer. I try to follow her fine example. I am drawn to kindness and caring and the need to protect others that's why you are the perfect gold, the most glowing star in the weyr to me." He cooed to her in light sing song tones still wrapped in the throbbing love and lust that was generated by the chase.

As for the question of fatherhood and how he would handle sharing it he hesitated. He was forced to think which was hard when his mind felt rather foggy. "Nothing could keep me from seeking some part in the birth of by own hatchlings but every male here knows we are not your true first choice. As long as i was not denied fatherhood outright I could share it. Especially if Krah was willing to accept my friendship " Fianth was a very fine gold and everything he had said to her was true but his true goal in the chase was to leave his own mark on the next generation of the weyr. And he just loved weyrlings. Even when they weren't his. Being a sideline character to birth of his own brood would never sit well with the brown. But he loved other dragons too, all of them. Even blue's that bit him on the butt.

Unfortunately his chances of reaching said dream where quickly challenge as the queen dropped. He followed, tucked his wings in and falling down to the lower sky. His size was also a hindrance , hampering his agility and turns in midair. Which is why he almost crashed head first into on of the stone spires, manically flapping his wings to avoid it, he bounced off the edge and spun comically in the air, loosing most of the good ground he had made in the chase.

Noooo.

Suddenly instead of being a leader in the pack he was back to being in the middle.

Round 1: 18+10= 28 Result: 21-3=18
Round 2: 18+12+13= 43 Result: 43-6= 37
Round 3: 18+12+17=47 Result: 4

Total rounds roll!: 59

Base Points Brown: 40pts
-Between 16-45 Turns: +10 points
-Fit/Motivated: +10
-High Reaches Native: +5

Strength: 18
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 17
Wits: 13  
Sinders Path generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 18!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:11 am
Vagarath snorted softly at the queen's words. He was an accepting dragon but he shared the streak of pride that ran through many of his colour and he lifted his head, trumpeting loud challenge into the sky. If he had access to Firestone he would have spat flames too.

"I would not hear of such a thing. Your blue mate is as much part of this flights challenge as your own strong wings and the limits of my stamina. If I was to deny him the right to set his claws against me. I think I would have already lost my right to fly you. This is how I see it. This is why i would never ask such a thing. Fly on gold Fianth. I will not flag in this chase and I can still prove myself."

He snorted again, a small satisfied 'well that's cleared up that' sort of sound as he dropped with the rest, he was still in te main middling ranks of the chasing suitors but that meant he still had a chance, he just needed to get another good boost to pull ahead.

He tried his best to ignore the wound which throbbed and ozzed blood with every wing beat that he took.

Round 1: 16+14 =30 Result 28-6=22
Round 2: 16+12+17 =45 Result: 18
Round 3: 16+12+16=44 Result: 18-2=16

Total rounds rolls!: 56

Between 16-45 turns: +10 points

Total 75
Strength: 16
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 16
Wits: 17  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Danger Zone Vagarath  
Dea and #Teddy# generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:10 am
Iptoneth saw Avroth look in his direction and he gave a bow of his head to the older brown in response. He felt that was a very respectable answer, he did not want the other to lose his chance with Fianth. The other would make a fine father to the clutch, while gladly sharing the duties with Krah. He knew he wasn't going very fast, but maybe just maybe he would pull off a surprise win. Anything was possible, but he cheered on the brown, wishing him the very best.

I think that is very fair reasoning, Avroth. I do wish you get a chance to be a father,he thought to him happily. Actually, most of the males up here he knew to be very good dragons and would be wonderful fathers. There were only a handful that gave him pause, either because they were not of the Weyr or what he knew about them. Jirketh was one of them he knew, whose high and mighty attitude was offputting, thinking he was better than who Fianth loved. Another who he knew about, though an outsider, was the one who had been chosen by Ariath in her maiden flight. And speaking of the other, Zioneth's voice slammed into his mind, making his eyes turn red.

You know nothing about how much I love Ariath, Zioneth. Yes, I am here, but I have my own reasons. And yes, she chose you, but obviously you were a mistake. You mated her and then poofed, leaving her with nineteen eggs to watch over. Queens are able to make mistakes and it was her first flight, she is amazing, can't help it you missed out. Actually, I am glad you did,Iptoneth retorted. He wasn't going to let this brown rattle him, he knew he loved Ariath. He could talk about him all he wanted, he wouldn't let him phase him.

Though, Fianth's words to him was still putting him deep in thought, even as she dove down among the mountain peaks, him still trailing behind. Honestly, he wasn't surprised, his hearts just didn't seem to be in this anymore. He was feeling even more sure of this when Fianth's voice filled his mind once again. It made him feel better that she understood his hearts had been in the right place and he mentally smiled with her words of a clutch with Ariath. Yes, he liked the thought of that a lot, already picturing it in his head. Little ones he could watch over with his beloved and see them find their perfect matches. He would watch them grow and keep up with everything that was going on in their lives. Now he knew he really did have good intentions, but his instincts probably was driving him to come here.

Thank you for a scenic flight, Lady Fianth, it was definitely a beautiful sight. I wish you the best with your clutch and will be watching you and Krah make wonderful parents. I think I will take your suggestion and go to my own beloved, after picking up Mine myself. To most of those left, good luck to you, my own awaits. And Krah, give them everything you have,Iptoneth thought warmly to everyone, but Jirketh and Zioneth. He slowed down, ready to head back to his Weyr to get Ash'il, then to head to where Ariath and Ephia were. He kept his eye on Zioneth, though, just in case he needed to knock him out of the running before he left.

Ash'il A very good man, but quite a workaholic. He is protective of those he cares about, but sometimes butts in where he is not needed. He will be in his Weyr or dragged off with Ephia and Ariath

Iptoneth Calm bronze, who is seen as a very laid back dragon. He can take things serious, but doesn't see any reason to worry about everything. He is very protective, like his rider and very devoted to him. (Hearts belong to Ariath, so no competition for his blue Wingmate for love, just will help to father the clutch)

Iptoneth's Stats
Bronze Base Stats: 45 pts
Between 6-15 turns: +7 pts
HR Resident: +5 points
Total: 72 pts

Strength: 17
Stamina: 18
Wits: 17

Roll 1- Strength (17) + Speed (10)= 27 [22 rolled]
Danger Roll: 2 - Pain lances through you as Krahsujunth's teeth sink into a softer patch of flesh. You trumpet alarm and manage to pull free, but you've fallen a bit behind in the process! -6 to total score
Total at end of round 1: 16
Roll 2- Strength (17) + Dexterity (10) + Wits (17)= 44 [3 rolled]
Total at the end of round 2: 16+3= 19
Roll 3- Dexterity (10) + Strength (17) + Stamina (1 cool = 45 [6 rolled]
Total at the end of round 3: 19+6= 25

(This is going to be his last roll, going to have him go to Ariath smile Though will definitely post one more time for him for round four, just won't roll)

Uta
To Fianth

ShinosBee
To Krah

Revel1984
To Avroth

Hattaki
To you know who lol

Quote:
Words to everyone as he readies to go to his own queen

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 3!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 am
His eagerness to reply to the golden beauty kept pulling him farther and farther behind, with poor Garganth unaware of the distance rapidly growing between them. Though he was nowhere near the front of the pack, he eagerly dived after Fianth, his eyes whirling joyously. Maybe one day! But any that are as smart as you, or as strong as your blue... That will make me very happy!

Oh, but how he wished he was closer for the devoted blue to test his mettle! Let him bring his claws and teeth! Garganth would show him how strong he could be! Yes, not nearly as smart as the pair of devoted dragons--but they would teach the hatchlings well, both inside the shell and out!

---

About Garganth: Garganth is an immense creature, scarred and snaggle-toothed from fights with other dragons during mating flights. As a result, he looks rather bestial, and his tendency to stay more quiet only lends to the idea that he is a vicious, brutal creature. In truth, Garganth is not the brightest bulb. He prefers the simple and straight forward, and will gladly throw himself at any task assigned to him. He is a sensitive beast to boot, often flinching away from harsh words or insults. From a young age, he was forced to learn how to be gentle due to his size, and he is an affectionate, eager-to-please creature once he feels he can trust someone. And it isn't hard to earn his trust. Those looking to manipulate him will find a perfect target.... assuming they can get past his rider

NPC Garganth's Stats

48 Turns turns: +7 points
-Unaffiliated: +1

Strength: 20
Stamina: 20
Wits: 8

Round 1: (strength + speed) = 13
Round 2: (strength + dex + wits) = 13
Round 3: (dex + strength + stam) = 3  
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 36 ... 21!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:49 am
Fianth's sudden dive made Elzebuth put on a burst of speed with excitement, streaking closer to her than ever before now... yes, close enough to risk the slashing talons of Krahsujunth. He all but thrummed at the queen's response to him, angling to get even closer than before. For you, my lady, I feel as though I could fly to the Red Star and back... if only to show you just how strong and clever I really am!

A vicious streak of blue swept close, and Elzebuth instinctively folded his wings. A talon neatly sliced against his flank as a delicate, deadly reminder. Those talons could have easily seized his haunch and tore... instead, he had been spared a particularly painful fate. The big brown offered no words, but Krahsujunth was immediately offered the mental equivalent of a nod of respect. He had been warned, and he knew it.

Woe to those who underestimated the Blue Wrath.

--

Elzebuth's Stats

Base points for brown: 40pts
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
-A High Reaches resident: +5pts
Total: 58 points

Strength: 15
Stamina: 11

Round 1: (strength + speed) = 8
Round 2: (strength + dex + wits) = 24
Round 1: (dex + strength + stam) = 21 (-2 DANGER ROLL) = 19  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Tsunake rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:51 am
Danger roll for Elzebuth!  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items