Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
[Zenobiath's Hatching] In Their Eyes Shine Stars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:47 pm
Lusialu
This was her second-Hatching, and already the young woman was a mix of ecstatic delight and, perhaps, intimidation. Zenobiath would prove to be a wonderful mother, she was certain--and oh, how she yearned to catch Alumet's eye while on the Sands. But... But her real focus were the eggs, the babies... and she was certain her sister had far more important things to think about or focus on than her little sister.

What if she didn't Impress? It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it was hard not to want to. Were these the eggs that might house her lifemate? Or would she be overlooked again? Granted, her sister hadn't Impressed until she was older and C'lusi older still--but that didn't mean Lusialu wasn't still secretly envious. She had looked forward to being a Candidate with them, of having something to share with them--but that wasn't to be.

So now, she was here, not just at her second Hatching, but standing before her sister's dragon's clutch. How could she not want to do well? Instead, she focused on what Kinyegale had told her before they'd been marched to the Sands. Her friend had been a balm to her nerves--but now that they were here--that dragons were already spilling out of there eggs.

A brown had hatched first, followed by a tangle-of-limbs-blue; a bronze, a precious green, and even a shy little blue! Honestly, it was hard to know where to focus or what to even think. Would any of them be her friends? Was that little green meant for Kinye? Or that bronze for Dorok or Dehka? Though--with how it was now fighting its brother...

"It's starting to go quick, isn't it?" She spoke softly to Kinye, trying hard to know what to think. The little quivering blue was getting some attention from Zenobiath--just as he needed, she was sure. Still, the young girl tried hard to keep her thoughts full of warmth and encouragement. You're all loved. You're all wanted. We can't wait to meet you--all of you. I can't wait to see how beautiful you all must be.

demon_pachabel
Plz to assume she is just with Kinye--and would help to pull her out of the way if anyone comes a chomping!

Weyrman R'mor & bronze Junenth
The bronze dragon gave a rumble of pleasure as the young--but now fully grown!--Samodith alighted upon his chosen ledge. While he wasn't usually without his beloved Zinath, her duty here was to best-mind the Candidates. Young Samodith--it's been far too long, hasn't it? You and Yours have been missed though we certainly don't begrudge your duty. She certainly sported the scars of battle--though she was no less lovely a dragon. He had so badly wanted to return her to Western as soon as her injury had been reported--but he was helpless. It wasn't her fault she had been hatched in the mountains, and High Reaches did have a reputation of fighting Thread brilliantly.

It was just hard to be away from family--no matter that there was no blood between the dragons. As Akaris' rider, she was accepted into the fold.

R'mor, for his part, was seated in a prime position. As a ranking rider, High Reaches certainly gave him and his guests quite the view. Akaris was a welcome sight, though, and he beamed as soon as she sought him out--with that one in tow. R'mor had mixed feelings about the one known as R'lyr but it came primarily from parental-protectiveness and was hastily pushed back. The Weyrman had been conflicted when she'd gone to stand at High Reaches, and while he was thrilled she'd Impressed, it was hard to not her near. But she was happy enough, an at least had him. So long as he treated her well, that's all he could really hope for.

His smile was genuine, warm, and he embraced Akaris with all the love he would have any of his children. "There you are! Akaris, it's so good to see you. I'm glad you could make it!" he spoke through the embrace, moving aside so the two might be welcome. Once Akaris was released, he gave a nod to R'lyr, and offered his arm in the traditional dragonrider greeting. "Well met. You must be R'lyr of brown Andelath," he greeted, perhaps a bit more formally. Still, there was a warmth in his words. "Here, sit down, both of you--practically the best seats on the Grounds." He stated with a low chuckle. It wasn't a lie. The view was, of course, quite fantastic--and the neighboring seats were chalk full of the equivalent of Pern's celebrities and ranking men and women and their guests.

"Quite a lively bunch here, I'd say."

Shaddaling

Meepfur
Feel free to assume general banter/commentary unless something Happens that would require Western's Leadership to ...make a move. LOL Just in case I can't post again.

- - - - -
Rasthell
When Lauthisen approached, Rasthell felt a quiet surge of gratitude well up within him. He wouldn't keep him from moving on, or getting a better view--but he was pleased to have a slight distraction from his nerves and the eggs. "Is it that obvious?" He mused, giving a low, self-depricating chuckle and immediately trying to put on a happier and more brighter stance. He wasn't sure if that just made it worse. "Honestly, it's fine. The change in Weyr has been nice--even if the cold's a bit of a shock to the system. What about--" And then, the eggs began to hatch, and a brown was on the sands.

Brown, blue, bronze, green, and blue. One minute he'd been standing there, the next there were dragons--two in a brawl, and one running amok among the Candidates. Thankfully, he was easy to avoid, and he gave a snort of amusement. "Nothing bug legs and wings, that one. Hope those two don't tear into anyone though while they work out their s**t, though." Epecially now that the fight was on.

He'd been through so many Hatchings though the thought of ichor or even blood didn't quite phase him. Maybe he was too old, or too jaded; maybe he simply felt confident that, no matter how bad it looked, the dragonets would eventually find Theirs one way or another. Surely, they wouldn't do any lasting damage. They were more clever than herdbeasts and runners--sometimes dominance just had to be proven.

Tsunake

- - -

Cythereath & Ce'rian
There wasn't anything wrong with being fashionably late, was there?

Hers had taken far too long to clean up and find something appropriate to wear. Though Z'von would be entirely focused on the Candidates-turned-weyrlings, and too busy to pay him any mind, that didn't stop him from wanting to turn some heads--or at least look good when Z'von could enjoy time at the feast.

Honestly, the strawberry blonde had been all but walking-on-air since Cythereath's flight. And while her own companion hadn't lasted more than a night , Z'von and Ce'rian had rather gotten comfortable with one another. With his clothing the height of High Reaches fashion and a bit of Western flare -- yes, his furs were dyed, and no, he wasn't going to care -- the man had found himself a seat in the tiers to watch his first Hatching as a full-fledged green rider.

Cythereath, for her part, had considered who she might favor with her most glorious presence--and yes, she was glorious, thank you. There certainly were gentlemen aplenty--some known, some not--and she had felt Samodith's wave of affection. Though she had sent her green sister warmth in return, honestly, the delicate little one had bigger decision to make.

Sweet Bossuth was a possibility, but it seemed as if Yulaniath had made herself strangely cuddled upon him. Enjoy the hatching, handsome! She sent the little bronze a flirty little wave of feeling, though she was more than content to let him be and bother him no further. She could always visit later if she wished.

Pellerath also got a trickle of warmth and, perhaps, a mischievous little wave of desire, as did Mesometh. She hadn't forgotten who had chased her, and had a desire to better to get to know them all. I hope the Hatching night treats you both well. Perhaps we might all get to catch up later. She mused, in her usual coquettish way.

But her eyes fell upon a form that certainly looked inviting--and would be a perfect companion. Mictecath! Oh, sweet Mictecath, might I join you? Any others settled with Mictecath would have no choice, though they were all greeted with a purple-eyed happy thrum.
Hardly waiting for a reply, (or perhaps expecting the answer she wished) the delicate little green glided over to find a nice spot besides Mic.

Surely, Nanuth wouldn't mind, would he? Of course not.

A bit chilly tonight, isn't it? Perhaps we might find ways to warm ourselves later during the Feast. It was an innocent enough commentary, even as she crooned pleasure to the golden queen.

Sweet Symmetry
Since she had been invited--I took a little initiative in moving her over just cause idk when I'll get to post again, but can edit anything if need be! LOL

Dea and #Teddy#
Incoming.

demon_pachabel
Some teasing from a little green.

Hattaki
^

Prism Shine
^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:54 pm

The Santa Egg flopped again, revealing another gleaming leg... and this one had a bright glint of metallic color... almost blindingly so. There was no mistaking that this dragonet was taking all the time needed to make a proper entrance. Or perhaps merely waiting for all of the hubbub to die down.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:56 pm
Yura

He lit up like a bonfire at the compliments before attempting to shyly laugh them away, especially since she asked him if he was going to dance. "No...no, I'm not very good at it despite all the lessons they've been giving me. You should know, considering how many times I've stepped on folk's feet and all." The dance lessons had been something of dread for Yura, a young man with no rhythm to his name but a willingness to keep trying despite nearly crippling all the toes of his partners. "P..plus I think most here already have partners in mind. I'm okay with sitting it out, I don't mind." There was the usual smile, dismissive of his own luck in terms of love and friendship. While his adventures thus far hadn't been nearly as reckless as they had at Western (thanks to a certain dragon) there was still an open and loud rumor that Yura didn't bring luck with him. "How about you? Do you have plans?"

It was an effort to distract from the fighting on the sands and from Nevidenth's unhappy voice in his ear. The bronze dragon didn't exactly like fights between family, not when they weren't bonded and were in danger of a lot of things. Nevidenth did enjoy fights among the older group, since shot were general fair and usually non-fatal, but not among, as he called it "the cute babies". That brown has spunk though, I think if his brother underestimates him there will be trouble. Let's hope they don't drag anyone else in, candidate or otherwise. Brawls were fun when controlled, supposedly.

But the conversation with Nyara was continuing and Yura shook his head. "I...don't have anyone here except for Nevidenth. No family, no lo...lo..lover." Gah, why was his dragon's joke from earlier getting him so flustered! He really needed a nap after this! "My sister back at Western Impressed to the clutch they'd just had, she got herself a beautiful green dragon." Although they'd never met, Nevidenth apparently talked to her as often as he could. He talked to the Twins as well, updating his rider now and again on whatever gossip they cared to share. "And to be honest I thought I would have Impressed to a green dragon too, like my mom and dad. I grew up around them and so you could say I had a sort of hope or expectation." Nevidenth snorted. "Not! Not that I'm unhappy with Nevidenth, of course! I just never imagined a bronze would look my way. He's opened a lot of new doors and paths for me, not all of them good."

Sweet Symmetry

------

Haveli

Haveli took Mel's punch to her shoulder with barely a move back, though she did smirk and exhale in a way that could have been taken as a chuckle of relief or amusement. Really, for someone like her who was usually verbal about things she liked or disliked this whole "keeping your mind super clear" was making her seem like a stick in the mud when it came to proper reactions. "Don't taunt the blue, Mel. Bruises don't look good in graduation portraits, or so I've heard."

She watched the fighting carefully, as well as the movements of an egg that seemed to be taking its sweet time. "This is a first for both of you, right? Just......relax? I don't know. Still lots of time for dragons to come over and check you out, literally."

medigel
Zaikt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 pm
Divisti - High Reaches she/her

Divisti smiled in slight amusement at the pair next to her. “Know each other well?” She asked. It was clear that they two were friends in some way. “If they want to fight it out, I suppose it is better to do it before many more dragons hatch.” Still, inside she was worried. She had been told of the possibility but reality was harder to witness.

Tsunake

demon_pachabel

Heleste - High Reaches she/her

He is so CUTE! Heleste loved the little blue instantly. Look at him go! Completely ignoring the fight breaking out, Heleste grabbed the arm of the person next to her in excitement. Pointing she whispered, “Isn’t he wonderful? And the green is so cute, too!” Who next? Who next?

meepfur
Ilzerin gets a buddy

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:09 pm
The quivering Snowman Blue only seemed to shake all the more when Zenobiath offered comfort. Still, she was mother, and surely--surely that meant he might mean something more to her? Wouldn't he? Oh, the conflict within the blue was clear, and though he had his wings hiding his face, his mother could feel the terror oozing off him.

If it was all right they wouldn't be fighting. Shouldn't be fighting. Oh, what would happen to his poor brown brother for such an offense? A pitiful creel, and though the blue wanted nothing more than Zenobiath's comfort, he was also well aware that he was ...just a blue.

He didn't deserve this.

Not one bit.

- - - - - -

The Lump of Coal Bronze hissed loudly at his brother, but once again, took the hit that came. This time, though, slashed out with his foreleg, little talons bared, and tried to find some place to bite the impudent brown. I am who I am--and I need not your approval, nor your praise. I am a bronze dragon of High Reaches--and you nothing but a brown. Why fight it? Accept your rank, impudent whelp. Ugh. And to think he was related to this most odious creature.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:14 pm

There were multiple stings from so many sides - a certain someone who seemed to think so highly of his brother, and then others who dared to drool over Lump of Coal's gleaming hide - and it might have deflated a lesser dragonet. But oh no, not this brown. Not Starry Night.

This time, when he went to smack Lump of Coal across his arrogant face, he didn't hold back. I will accept no such thing! I am worth ten of you! He hauled back and swiped his claws across that stupid, smug muzzle with all of his baby might.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

“Kinye! I think it’s a gold!” Ionan pointed at the Santa egg excitedly. He’d seen the gleam of metallic and while he couldn’t tell what it’d been exactly, he was enthused. What if it was? What if it wasn’t? It was certainly keeping them waiting. Maybe the dragonet within was waiting for the argument between its brother’s to end before it made its entrance. “Do you think it’ll be friendlier than these two?” He gestured vaguely.

He hoped the rest of them were. But these eggs were related to their sister’s Monath, weren’t they? And that hatching had been full of—excitement.

He noticed the girl near Kinye, but he didn’t know her outside lessons. He offered her a smile. “What do you think that egg is?” He asked.

demon_pachabel

Uta
Ionan says hello!

Alumet of Gold Zenobiath

Honestly, from her place? Alumet had sought out her little sister. Once her eyes were upon the other, the woman offered a small wave and smile, bright and hopeful. Faranth above, let Lusialu find Hers, hopefully.

Zenobiath, however, had her attentions solely upon her darling blue son. Leaning forwards,she gently let her nose rest near the trembling child, her eyes still only blue and violet. He was perfect, as they all were, and oh, she loved him. It is something they must work out amongst themselves, my dearest hearts. Your father and his brother were much the same when they were your size. Come, let mother comfort you. It will be alright. No matter his color, she loved him all the same. She was here for him.

Uta

Candidate Rhys - HR - He/Him

Goodness, were those two still fighting? He was worried about that tiny blue. Would he be ok? Would the brown and Bronze find a moment to find theirs through their argument? There were so many questions in his mind, and still so many to shell.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:21 pm
Kinyegele

"It really is starting to go faster!" Kinye agreed, squeezing Lusialu's hand to offer her some comfort in the face of all of everything going on. With her other hand she squeezed Ionan's, her attention rapt upon Santa egg. All that gleaming hide....

Was it.....

maybe?

She squeezed both of their hands again in anticipation. I'm waiting to meet you, friend! she encouraged hopefully.

But those two brothers were still fighting and while she was trying to think the best of both of them...she was getting a little nervous.

Uta

Thaliawen

-----

Dorok

It was really that little blue he wanted to see done right, though. Selfishly, it would have made him feel better about that moment during the touching where it had recoiled in fear from him - and even now it cowered in fear of the fight between siblings.

But it was the bronze Lump of Coal's words that made his own heart twist, and then wring out again. That attitude.......Dorok bit his lower lip hard enough to draw blood, as though doing so would allow him to bury the slew of thoughts that threatened him. He would bury them all with neutral nothingness if he could. But...

"Sounds like your brother," Dorok stated to Dehka, knowing fully well the two had a good relationship (maybe) but also.....Kahbrohm was a bully.

And he'd have rather been the brown if he had to be either of these two - father be cursed Between for it.

Tsunake

-----
Kahbrohm

Kahbrohm seemed unafraid of the conflict as it escalated between brothers, grinning widely as the two fought for their dominance. "They're both spirited," he ammended to his earlier assertion of liking the bronze. He'd never only liked the bronze, but.....he could respect the way the brown didn't back down either.

When Divisti spoke up, he barely looked away to acknowledge her; "We know each other OK I guess. I'm just here to make sure she doesn't over-excite herself," but really, right then he looked like the more excited one.

Tsunake

Faesinger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:23 pm
Nuamia - Western she/her

During the fighting it was hard to not admire all the other dragons as well. Even the little Santa one that was teasing them so. But the fighting kept drawing her back in and she watched with fascinated horror as hits and swipes were offered in turn. It was like knowing something terrible is going to happen and not being able to look away for long. Please be okay. Please. She had never seen a baby dragon kill another, but it could happen? Maybe? Hope not.

Aroontwa - Western he/him

No! Not again. Aroontwa was distressed to see fighting breaking out at another hatching and so early on. Again. Couldn’t all the babies be happy. Deep breaths, calming thoughts. No distressing the babies. That was what he had been taught. So that is what he tried to do. But the blue looked so scared and all Aroontwa wanted to do was go give him a hug.  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:26 pm
Ilzerin - he/him

Ilzerin was so focused on the battle between brown and bronze that it took him a moment to realize he was being spoken to, but once he did, Jemi's words prompted a little smirk...though he daren't take his eyes off the sight before him. She would understand, surely. "Most days I'd have a vaguely indecent little quip to come back at you with, but I think we can agree this is hardly the time or place for it, so I'll just have to save it for later."

It was not a dismissal, not at all, and the words had a playful tone - he didn't mind the company, he just had priorities as far as where his attentions lay, and much as he enjoyed flirting, there were a small handful of situations where even he knew it would be inappropriate. It seemed wrong to give the combative brothers anything less than his full attention, and there was perhaps something a bit familiar about the whole scene. Any ruminations on that, however, were quite interrupted when his arm was grabbed. That did finally get him to take his eyes off the fight, long enough for a glance at his other new companion and a cursory one at the dragonets she indicated before he turned his attention back to where he felt it was owed. "Indeed," he agreed dryly, "They're all quite precious."

And they really were, even if he was rather wrapped up in the drama instead.

Shaddaling

faesinger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:32 pm
Jemi- High reaches - She/Her/Hers

"Be interested in hearing it," she replied, dry and warm and a hint of laughter in the tone as she watched the pair. Jemi ran her eyes over the clutch pausing at Santa in interest and then back to the brawlers. "Might end up with another metallic in a bit, Santa looks glittery."

She paused, looking over at the noise and nodded at the other woman. "The little scared blue certainly is a precious if scared little thing. Wondering about the green, though. She looks pretty relaxed and happy."

Meepfur

faesinger

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:40 pm
Elibrie - she/her

Elibrie heeded Juhvek's words carefully - delighted as she was by how delightfully adorable the little blue was, she didn't want to be in his way, either, and made sure to keep close to her sister and the older Candidate and away from any bumblings. Oh, but that first brown was now picking a fight with his shining, third-hatched brother. She gasped at the sight of it, not only concerned for the both of them, but surprised to see the brown challenge what she presumed should, naturally, be an authority figure. She knew from their lessons, as well as the many stories told amongst the Candidates, that hatchling fights weren't uncommon, and even that there had been such a bronze-brown brawl between two of Menankith's brothers, it was another thing entirely to see it. She pressed a little closer still to Oranie and wondered aloud, "Do you think they'll be alright?"

It seemed obvious to her, with her more traditional leanings, who the eventual winner would be, but how bad might the fight get? Would they be badly hurt. "And that little blue..."

Oh, poor thing! She felt just awful for it.

demon_pachabel

Tsunake

Nashwa - she her

When addressed, Nashwa tore her eyes away from the blue and the progress he was making in his search to have a look at the speaker. The other girl was flashed a cheerful smile, and the blonde dipped her head in grateful acknowledgement of the concern. "Oh, it's quite alright, thank you. Nothing to fear from a bruise or two!"

"I'm Nashwa." That she was from Western likely went without saying; the sevenday they'd been here hadn't been enough by any stretch to get familiar with everyone. But with the pleasantries exchanged, her gaze was soon back on the hatchlings. The bronze and brown were getting...livelier by the moment.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:56 pm
Rahmsii - [he/him] - HR
Such force behind the brown’s swipe, Rahmsii visibly winced. What upset the little brown so much? The bronze? Rahmsii had no siblings to have any gauge of the ire that could form between siblings. Though.. rivalries were supposed to be fearsome. He worried at his lip a moment. Hopefully their parents would step in if it got too bloody. He couldn't see it getting too out of hand, right?  

Spockat

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 pm

As he was making his way throughout the crowd, the Holly Blue was getting better at his balance--but he was also finding out that he could flap his wings!!! Guys! Guys, look at what I can do! The little blue crowed, flaring out as his wings as he lunged through the crowd.

Unfortunately, his wingspan was longer than he'd anticipated--and poor Haveli would find herself snared by the little ones wingclaw. It pierced her deep enough to cause the blue dragon's forward moment to be thrown wide, and right into the now-bleeding Candidate.

Whooops!

Oh I'm sorry! Here, you should get up--I should get up! He honked, now finding himself quite entangled by the poor Candidate--and anyone standing nearby. His wings were flapping wildly in both surprise and exctiement, and he honestly was trying to get off her--but he also wanted to nuzzle her apologetically, and get untangled.

This walking thing's sure complicated, ain't it? But you guy all seem fun! He explained, as if that made any of this any better. It was clear he'd need some assistance, lest he slice any of the party up further.

houllow
Take some damage--how bad is up to you! He's not aiming to kill or to maim but...you know. Baby derg. Still getting used to his limbs.
One thing's for sure--she got hit with baby claw.

medigel
Same as above.

Zaikt
Same as above.

- - - -

During all this chaos, the little Blue Ornament Green continued to try to wriggle out of her shell. Unfortunately, she caused her egg to roll, and with her head sticking out and a surprise little trumpet, she found herself rolling right into Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Egg. The force was enough to shatter her egg as well as the others--leaving a very surprised brown, and a rather dizzy green in its wake.

Thankfully, Blue Ornament Green gave her brother a nuzzle and cheep, before getting unsteadily to her feet. Glad to have helped! She stated, proud of herself. Trotting up to the first Candidate she saw, the little green reached up to give the sweet girl a nuzzle. Hello there! Nice and warm here, isn't it? Need anything? This guys arm removed? Need to go anywhere? Need something to eat? The little green looked between her and Tandry, but there was no malice in her words. Just sweetness--and an obliviousness to the tension in the air.

dawns_aura
Little green says hello!

- - - -

Ding Dong Egg finally shattered, revealing a very large blue dragon in its wake. His eyes were red, his fangs were bared, and while his brothers were duking it out--HE was on a mission. I will show you power! He all but roared, fangs bared, claws unsheathed. Like a rocket, with all the determination and speed of a dragon on a hunt--this blue went after the Candidate he had been stewing over since the Touching.

Miela.

If anyone near her dared to get between him and that girl, he would cut them down too! He would not be satisfied until he showed her the might of who she had so thoroughly offended. This was a blue who would not be satisfied. I am anything but weak! He snarled directly at her, lunging with his full-force.

His anger, his rage, his grudge could well be felt by all Candidates on the sands. She might have been spoken to, she might have punished--but she had picked the wrong egg to offend and now she would pay.

Hattaki
Damage is up to you. I AM SORRY!!! She just really picked the wrong egg to insult--even if it wasn't her intention. Minimum Healer Help up to Death. D: D: D: D: Healer help means she'll still be there, but likely on the sidelines getting patched up. Anything worse and she may be out the rest of the Hatching. Death is...death.

[Anyone hanging out with Miela or near or anyone trying to play hero--if you get in the way, this dragon will be on you. He won't stop until he takes his vengeance. Take your damage as you choose--damage is Pretty Bad or Needs a Healer up to death/see above. He's not pulling his punches until he gets his revenge.]
- - - -

Lump of Coal Bronze snarled in pain as he now sported fine talon marks down his face. He reached out to bite at his brother's neck or shoulder, trying to use his size to his advantage to throw or pin his brother down. You will never be worth more than a brown--but don't feel bad.
Take comfort that you're not a green or blue.

[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff