Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
OOC Carnival: A Saint Tail's Rose is a Rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:58 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute princess Rosalina. Was doing a Sale of the Century Rules of the Game PSA in the Game Lab section

Thanks =) and oh, good =)

Nice win  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:01 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Cute princess Rosalina. Was doing a Sale of the Century Rules of the Game PSA in the Game Lab section

Nice win

a win? wee =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win

a win? wee =)

What's new? I'm relaxing  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win

a win? wee =)

What's new? I'm relaxing

not much, just having fun changing Alya, now, to make her codings =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:22 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win

a win? wee =)

What's new? I'm relaxing

Nice Alya mermaid as a human town dress. right in her bio  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice win

a win? wee =)

What's new? I'm relaxing

Thanks =) and sure razz  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:32 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

a win? wee =)

What's new? I'm relaxing

Thanks =) and sure razz

in another world with my smartphone 2, who were the 2 girls name we saw at the moonreader cafe front desk? One of the maids there was named Wendy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:36 am
Sulas: One the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi Desert in Sandora. She works as a receptionist at the cafe
Belle: One of the slaves that was rescued from the Rabbi Desert in Sandora by Touya. She currently works at the cafe as a receptionist.
Nia: One of the slaves that was rescued from the Rabbi Desert in Sandora by Touya. She works as a cook at the reading cafe. She is Mia's older sister
Mia: One of the slaves that was rescued from the Rabbi Desert in Sandora by Touya. She is currently as a cook in the the reading cafe. She is Nia's younger sister.
Wendy: The youngest of the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi desert in Sandora. She works as one of the waitresses in the cafe.
Sylvie: One of the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi Desert in Sandora. She works as one the waitresses in the cafe
Marika: One of the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi Desert in the Kingdom of Sandora. She works as a waitress in the cafe.
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:37 am
Queentintin
Sulas: One the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi Desert in Sandora. She works as a receptionist at the cafe
Belle: One of the slaves that was rescued from the Rabbi Desert in Sandora by Touya. She currently works at the cafe as a receptionist.
Nia: One of the slaves that was rescued from the Rabbi Desert in Sandora by Touya. She works as a cook at the reading cafe. She is Mia's older sister
Mia: One of the slaves that was rescued from the Rabbi Desert in Sandora by Touya. She is currently as a cook in the the reading cafe. She is Nia's younger sister.
Wendy: The youngest of the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi desert in Sandora. She works as one of the waitresses in the cafe.
Sylvie: One of the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi Desert in Sandora. She works as one the waitresses in the cafe
Marika: One of the slaves that was saved by Touya in the Rabbi Desert in the Kingdom of Sandora. She works as a waitress in the cafe.
CrystBalfast

Thanks. We see them for a brief moment in episodes 2-3. Looking for the Sound stage image for Sale of the Century, another game from the 1980s.
Sale of the Century on NBC lasted from 1983-1989 and is made from the same production company that worked on Scrabble.
Sale of the Century was also featured on USA Network during its afternoon games block.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Thanks. We see them for a brief moment in episodes 2-3. Looking for the Sound stage image for Sale of the Century, another game from the 1980s.
Sale of the Century on NBC lasted from 1983-1989 and is made from the same production company that worked on Scrabble.
Sale of the Century was also featured on USA Network during its afternoon games block.

ah interesting=)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:03 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

ah interesting=)

Thanks. I hope to do a Pilot OOC Game of Sale of the Century following the construction in the sound stage gallery.

I replied as Croma.
Which reminds me, have you seen "Race for your Life, Charlie Brown"?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

ah interesting=)

Thanks. I hope to do a Pilot OOC Game of Sale of the Century following the construction in the sound stage gallery.

I replied as Croma.

not sure could be =) I don't recall ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:38 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

ah interesting=)

I replied as Croma.

I have and that was a long time ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

ah interesting=)

I replied as Croma.

I have and that was a long time ago.

same for me too xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:13 am

think I was wrong..  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces