Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:02 am
"Nice to meet you..." Tristen said, a little hesitantly to Fela. She already knew his name? It wasn't like he had too much of an opportunity to introduce himself to anyone. He didn't recall seeing her in the art class, nor the home economics class. Then a cold chill ran down his spine. The class with Ms. Dendra, before the Snagems got separated doing their graduation paths. There were some students in there apart from the Snagems themselves, those that Ms. Dendra wanted to show off the Snagems to. Was she part of that? If so, then she knows every bit of what Tristen was trying to hide to Matteo. And she would perhaps know that while Manetric weren't slow and could perhaps rival Matteo as is, the fact that he's had an exorbitant amount of training could maybe smoke Matteo, without even any inkling of need of a speed aid like Agility or Quick Attack, not that he knew them himself anyhow.

For now, Tristen would just play it cool for the moment. She didn't bring it up as of yet. Matteo didn't seem to hold any disdain to Fela, so there's some good news. "Yea, I have Biology next, I think..." he said, reaching down into his pack and checking a schedule that he was assigned. "Yea. I do. So we're classmates next. Is Mr. Jacq's class a tough class or...?" he started to ask, while legitimately curious, he was trying to make sure that his history wasn't suddenly delved into.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:20 am
Blizzard120

For now, Tristen would just play it cool for the moment. She didn't bring it up as of yet. Matteo didn't seem to hold any disdain to Fela, so there's some good news. "Yea, I have Biology next, I think..." he said, reaching down into his pack and checking a schedule that he was assigned. "Yea. I do. So we're classmates next. Is Mr. Jacq's class a tough class or...?" he started to ask, while legitimately curious, he was trying to make sure that his history wasn't suddenly delved into.

"Tough? Mr. Jacq?" Fela repeated, suppressing a laugh, finding the idea of that class being difficult to be outright hilarious. In fact, even Matteo was smirking a bit, also finding the idea funny. The twins however were still off in their own world, chowing down. "No, not at all. Mr. Jacq is really nice though, very passionate about teaching we'll say. I don't think anyone fails his class, well, I guess I should say you'd have to try very hard to fail. Mr. Jacq goes out of his way to make sure everyone passes." The girl explained to Tristen.

"I got a C in his class." Matteo spoke up before downing the last bite of his sandwich. "Haven't done any of the homework either." The Growlithe hybrid said, as if to brag.

"Matteo..." Fela sighed, just shaking her head at the young hybrid. "But yeah, I think you'll like Mr. Jacq, everyone does. His class is one of my favorites, I love learning about Pokemon biology. We just gotta hope he shows up." She chuckled to herself. "So, Tristen, what about you? What is your favorite subject?" She asked, an inquisitive eye falling upon him, eyebrow arched.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:41 am
SubonicXP
"Matteo..." Fela sighed, just shaking her head at the young hybrid. "But yeah, I think you'll like Mr. Jacq, everyone does. His class is one of my favorites, I love learning about Pokemon biology. We just gotta hope he shows up." She chuckled to herself. "So, Tristen, what about you? What is your favorite subject?" She asked, an inquisitive eye falling upon him, eyebrow arched.

"I like sciences. Math might be next after that. Maybe history after that, though kinda depends on what history." Tristen said, musing about it himself as he stashed his schedule back in his pack. Freth gave him all manner of stuff to study over as he was being homeschooled at the headquarters. And while history was an okay subject for him, it was rather hit and miss. Some of it seemed rather boring compared to some other regions history. It was weird. For some regions, their history was really nothing other than just trying to develop civilization and even when they did, nothing much happened. Others, it seemed like no one could get along for one reason for another. Kalos being most notable in that instance. Freth seemed to like history a lot though...in retrospect, he wondered why she emphasized it more than other topics. Thoughts for later.

He would go back to eating his sandwich for a moment, feeling pretty okay, knowing that there was a lot going for him in Mr. Jacq's class. So how long have you all known each other? You all got in class at the same time?" Tristen asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:48 pm
Blizzard120

He would go back to eating his sandwich for a moment, feeling pretty okay, knowing that there was a lot going for him in Mr. Jacq's class. So how long have you all known each other? You all got in class at the same time?" Tristen asked.

"I met Matteo here at the academy. Been...three years? I believe. Started classes at the same time." Fela thought aloud as she attempted to recall when she met the hybrid, the nose of the cafeteria briefly getting to her.

"I have no idea when I met anyone, all I know is I've known these people for far too long." Matteo replied, in what was becoming a typical fashion.

"We've known Matteo for five hundred and forty seven days! He was our tour guide!" E perked up.

"Fela same day! She was really nice! Helped us figure out the schedule!" B jumped in as well.

"They are actually really smart...at times." Fela commented to Tristen, concerning how E was able to recall exactly how many days ago they met Matteo. The Growlithe hybrid seemed less enthused about that information.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:07 pm
SubonicXP
"They are actually really smart...at times." Fela commented to Tristen, concerning how E was able to recall exactly how many days ago they met Matteo. The Growlithe hybrid seemed less enthused about that information.

Even Tristen was a little dumbfounded how they can come up to the day where they met. But it did, at least, give a little context. Three years for Matteo and Fela, roughly a year and a half for the twins. Though the way Matteo acts around them, its weird. On the one hand, he's not protesting to them being around and yet at the same time, he's still being rather...offputting. He's left to question just how anyone bothers staying around him, let alone these other three that are with him. Where does this roller coaster of teenage emotions stop with Matteo? Now that Tristen thought about it...was this actually being a teen not in the world of Snagem? He...had no idea how to process this. A proverbial Magikarp out of water, for all intents.

Tristen wound finish off his sandwich and the corn chips he had was just fine as well. Tristen would then start opening up the packaging to the churro that Matteo gave him as thanks and took a bite out of it. That soft confectionery with cinnamon started to astound Tristen. This was actually better than he thought it was. "Huh...that's actually pretty good..." he said. "I might try another one sometime later today." Tristen would then take notice to a clock on the wall, noting the time on it. "Oh no...I think the next class is about to start soon..." he said, trying to wipe his mouth off for anything that might be there, if anything..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:20 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen wound finish off his sandwich and the corn chips he had was just fine as well. Tristen would then start opening up the packaging to the churro that Matteo gave him as thanks and took a bite out of it. That soft confectionery with cinnamon started to astound Tristen. This was actually better than he thought it was. "Huh...that's actually pretty good..." he said. "I might try another one sometime later today." Tristen would then take notice to a clock on the wall, noting the time on it. "Oh no...I think the next class is about to start soon..." he said, trying to wipe his mouth off for anything that might be there, if anything..

"Hm?" Fela mumbled as she looked over at the clock, noticing the time, and jumped to her feet, like she had been bit by a Durant. "I gotta go! Later!" She shouted hurriedly as she gathered her things and ran out of the cafeteria, almost pushing people out of her way.

Matteo would watch Fela run and just shook his head as he was far more slowly to get himself together. "Fela has perfect attendance so you'll never catch her cutting it close to getting to class. She'll always be the first one in the room." Matteo explained to Tristen. He would then watch the twins mess around and have trouble getting themselves together and proceeded to begrudgingly help them out.

"Now go throw all that away, I'll catch you two later." Matteo said to the twins as they began to carry their trays off. The two boys would wave and say goodbye to Tristen before disappearing into the sea of students. Now it was just Matteo and Tristen again.

"...I'm going to have to study up on the Manetric species." He said, after eying Tristen for a few seconds. Did Fela get into his head with her comment? "...see you in fourth period." With that said the canine kid walked off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:40 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Hm?" Fela mumbled as she looked over at the clock, noticing the time, and jumped to her feet, like she had been bit by a Durant. "I gotta go! Later!" She shouted hurriedly as she gathered her things and ran out of the cafeteria, almost pushing people out of her way.

Matteo would watch Fela run and just shook his head as he was far more slowly to get himself together. "Fela has perfect attendance so you'll never catch her cutting it close to getting to class. She'll always be the first one in the room." Matteo explained to Tristen. He would then watch the twins mess around and have trouble getting themselves together and proceeded to begrudgingly help them out.

"Now go throw all that away, I'll catch you two later." Matteo said to the twins as they began to carry their trays off. The two boys would wave and say goodbye to Tristen before disappearing into the sea of students. Now it was just Matteo and Tristen again.

"...I'm going to have to study up on the Manetric species." He said, after eying Tristen for a few seconds. Did Fela get into his head with her comment? "...see you in fourth period." With that said the canine kid walked off.

"Uh, okay, uh...see you...there..." Tristen said, staring in confusion. Even if she feared her attendance record, she had plenty of time to get there, right? Just how far was this classroom? The twins would then be next to go, albeit with a little trouble, though. Then Matteo would leave, a bit more calmly, but the tone of intent. Study up on Manetric? That got a eyebrow raise out of Tristen, staring in confusion as Matteo left the cafeteria. Matteo did say that he was out to be better. Better than perhaps...everyone? Present company included. This...was not going to bode well, Tristen figured. It will be a concern for later...

He would get his stuff cleaned up and put away then he would then make his way off for Biology.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:25 pm
SubonicXP

Exiting the door of the academy Ulla would soon find herself standing at the top of the staircase overlooking all of Mesagoza, the view from here breathtaking as she could see the entire city and the surrounding around beyond the walls, which it was beyond said walls where her journey was about to begin.

Making her way down the stairs, through one of Mesagoza's several plazas, she would pass many people and Pokemon, the city bustling as always but none would get in her way. That was until someone did, or rather tried to as a voice called out to her.

"Ulla? Ulla!" The voice called out to her. Should she turn to the source of the voice she would find a somewhat familiar face, at least one she had seen around HQ plenty enough, it was Larrimore the Pinsir Hybrid. Usually he was being harassed by Beau but for once it looked like his butterfly buddy wasn't anywhere to be found so what was Larry doing here? "Where are you off to in a hurry?" He asked Ulla, his intimidating Pinsir teeth masked by a piece of red cloth. While hybrids were free and accepted in Paldea he still was uncomfortable being completely 'seen' so the face mask still lingered.

Ulla instead of any regular person would, she would jump down the stairs with a perfect landing every time. If anyone noticed, they would see that it looked like the momentum slowed down when she landed. As if she had the ability to float. She then heard her name being called as she wasn't too familiar of who it was. It was a Pinsir Hybrid she saw a little bit in HQ. "Larrimore!" She said excitedly as she ran over to the hybrid. "I've decided that I'm going to take on the gyms here in Paldea! Then I'll become Champion just like Papa Ter!" She said as her Togekiss cheered happily feeling the energy that their trainer was giving off. "What are you doing? Are you going to continue studying?"  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:25 pm
Blizzard120

He would get his stuff cleaned up and put away then he would then make his way off for Biology.

The biology lab wasn't that far of a walk for Tristen, in fact he had enough time to go by the rest room if he needed to, likely further making him question why Fela rushed off so quick. Either way he would arrive with plenty of time to spare, spotting from across the room Fela herself, already seated and waiting for class to begin as she sat forward, giving Tristen a little wave upon spotting him. Another familiar face was that of Penny, seated in the far back corner of the room, scribbling on a notebook and paying little attention to the rest of the room.

The rest of the students were filling in behind Tristen and as far as he could tell people were just sitting where they could, no assigned seats to be had. Might as well pop a squat somewhere and wait for the teacher to show up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:33 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Ulla instead of any regular person would, she would jump down the stairs with a perfect landing every time. If anyone noticed, they would see that it looked like the momentum slowed down when she landed. As if she had the ability to float. She then heard her name being called as she wasn't too familiar of who it was. It was a Pinsir Hybrid she saw a little bit in HQ. "Larrimore!" She said excitedly as she ran over to the hybrid. "I've decided that I'm going to take on the gyms here in Paldea! Then I'll become Champion just like Papa Ter!" She said as her Togekiss cheered happily feeling the energy that their trainer was giving off. "What are you doing? Are you going to continue studying?"

"Champion, huh?" Larrimore repeated, smiling as if amused by the idea but then he realized that becoming a Pokemon Champion was a pretty normal dream for a kid her age, her childhood nothing like his own. "Studying? Me? Non, ma petite princesse. I've just been running a few errands for Sub throughout Paldea, you know, typical Snagem work, nothing too noteworthy." He explained to Ulla, figuring he didn't need to both the kid too much with the concerns of the team.

"But besides that, here, let me give you something for your journey..." Larrimore said as he pulled his backpack around to the front, dug around in it a bit before taking out a Fast Ball, extending outward for Ulla to take. "A Fast Ball, one of the apricorn Pokeballs, if you're familiar with them. It may look a little rough but that's because I carved the shell myself. Back home in La Ruche we make our own Pokeballs out of the local apricorns, I'm not great at it but it should work all the same. If you need to catch something that's pretty quick just through that thing at it and it will catch up to it in no time, trust me."

With Ulla given the ball Larrimore would put his backpack back on right and looked up at the academy staircase. "Well I have some steps to climb, you be careful now, okay? If you're ever in trouble reach out through your SNAG, I'll likely be nearby roaming the region. And remember me when you become champion!" Larrimore chuckled before waving goodbye to Ulla and walking off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:18 pm
SubonicXP
The biology lab wasn't that far of a walk for Tristen, in fact he had enough time to go by the rest room if he needed to, likely further making him question why Fela rushed off so quick. Either way he would arrive with plenty of time to spare, spotting from across the room Fela herself, already seated and waiting for class to begin as she sat forward, giving Tristen a little wave upon spotting him. Another familiar face was that of Penny, seated in the far back corner of the room, scribbling on a notebook and paying little attention to the rest of the room.

The rest of the students were filling in behind Tristen and as far as he could tell people were just sitting where they could, no assigned seats to be had. Might as well pop a squat somewhere and wait for the teacher to show up.

Tristen would leave the cafeteria, taking the opportunity to find his way to the restroom. Part of him hoped that five-alarm sandwich was not going to mess with him through the day. His mouth still was a bit numb from the burn but it was starting to pass. As he did his business and found his way to the sink to wash up, he looked up at the mirror trying to contemplate a few things. Namely about how his day was going. So far, this day hasn't been terrible. Though the whole thing with Matteo was a slight bit of a concern. Hopefully it was nothing to worry about in the long term. Fortunately, he'd have a period without dealing with him for now; perhaps it would give him a slight bit of time to collect his thoughts on the matter. Tristen realized only then he was tense. It was profoundly hard to fit in here; this was the longest he's been around others his age not of Snagem and he feels as if he stepped into something completely alien. Sure, he was doing fine keeping up appearances, but for how long? Could he even associate with these people? "Huh...so that is what Freth was worried about with me..." Tristen silently said to himself. Tristen took a deep breath, finishing washing his hands, then made his way off for the next class.

Despite the restroom break and wading through the sea of bodies in the hallway going from one class to the next, he'd find Mr. Jacq's class with relative ease. It wasn't all that far, which once again made him wonder just what the problem was. Speaking of Fela, she was there all ready for the class to begin, giving a wave in reply. At least he's got one friendly face in here, all the same. Though speaking of familiar faces, he took notice to Penny here also. Maybe they'd get partnered up again like in the art class? Who knows...though maybe if he can, he can perhaps sneak in a conversation with Fela and find out more about Matteo's issues, especially if he is going to be dealing with him next period.

Tristen would make his way over towards a seat and sat his pack down, getting himself ready for the class to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:07 am
Blizzard120

Tristen would make his way over towards a seat and sat his pack down, getting himself ready for the class to start.

While Fela acknowledged Tristen the other girl he knew, Penny, did not, simply because she was too focused on something else. When the teacher showed up Penny would put away whatever she was so focused on and pay attention to him, then spotting Tristen herself and flash him a mild smile of acknowledgement, too shy to actually wave.

After some time the teacher would finally show up as a purple haired man shuffled into the room, a stack of books in his arms and papers jutting out of the pockets of his lab coat, he had the appearance of someone who didn't concern themselves with looking kept. Setting the books down on his desk he let out a groan, stretched backwards a bit and flashed the class a big smile as he gave them a wave. "Hello class! Sorry I'm late. I was having my lunch outside in the courtyard and I saw a Fletchling trying to court a Rookidee! Cross species ma-...sorry, I got wrapped up in looking at pretty birds." He cut himself off, realizing this wasn't the time or place for that.

"Any who...I see we have a new student! Hello young man!" Jacq said, waving at Tristen. "Mister uh...let me see..." He said, fumbling through his pockets, trying to find the piece of paper with Tristen's name on it, likely a note he had received from the administration to inform him of his new student.

"His name is Tristen, Mr. Jacq!" Fela spoke up, raising her hand out of habit.

"Thank you, Fela! Mister Tristen. Welcome to our school! I'm mister Jacq! Don't worry about using the mister though." He laughed, then turned to face the giant touchscreen on the wall behind him and began to tap away at it. "Today we will be discussing Pokemon evolution! As you all know Pokemon are capable of undergoing drastic changes in-" Mr. Jacq would start class immediately with a lecture on Pokemon evolution, going into detail on the process of evolution, using many highly technical terms to describe the process. No doubt Tristen was familiar with the concept of Pokemon evolution but he certainly never heard it described with such scientific detail.

For now Tristen, like the rest of the class, would sit and listen to Mr. Jacq's lecture. Was this all class was going to be? Maybe not.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:06 pm
Tristen was a little caught off guard seeing the teacher finally make his way into the class room. Every other teacher he saw so far had that air of professionalism in their own distinct ways other than Ms. Dendra. Though that was perhaps the nature of having a Physical Education class. This guy though seemed more dressed down than even her. The lab coat, hair in all manner of directions made him think he was fresh out of bed, especially with how unprepared he was, and that was not getting into the rest of his attire. The casual two shaded violet striped shirt, the pants, the…barefoot sandals? This…wasn’t what he thought of a teacher in a prestigious school. Tristen however would mind his manners, not saying a word about it.

As the slight introductions were out of the way, Tristen would get ready, paper at the ready in tow to take notes of the details of Pokémon Evolution. Well, at least the lesson sounded professional. Incidentally, as the lecture went on, Tristen started to realize that some of this he actually knew, being not only a Pokémon Trainer as long as he has been, but what he learned between his text books that Freth gave him to learn from, and more importantly, from Doc Owl. But as the lesson continued on, it started to get more towards unfamiliar territory. Such as Pokémon evolution not actually being getting experience in battle, for example, but the lifestyle change the Pokémon has and the Pokémon’s body reacting to it, which made Tristen wonder if that was more the reasoning how he ended up evolving as he did. He did hear something speculated to that effect back at the headquarters, but just learning this made him wonder even more. Then there were the various other evolution methods of Pokémon, those that evolve with special items like Metal Coats, or stones, it all stems to their genetics and their lifestyle.

To say that Tristen was enthralled with the lesson was an understatement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:11 am
The lecture would go on for another ten minutes or so, the teacher going over the general concept of every kind of evolution method and manner but took a particular focus on experience based ones, or 'natural' evolutions. Wrapping up the lecture he took out a Pokeball and set it on the desk in front of him. "So that brings me to your assignment. You have one month to evolve a Pokemon!" Mr. Jacq said with a smile, receiving some murmurs, groans, and 'oohs' from the class, a mix of emotional responses.

"This is what you're evolving!" Jacq said as he tapped the button on the Pokeball in front of him, the device popping open to reveal from its confines a Scatterbug. "A Scatterbug! With the help of the academy's alumni we were able to procure enough Scatterbug to lend each of you one!" He said, picking up the Scatterbug and walking around to the other side of the desk so the class could get a better look at it. "Now, as some of you may know Scatterbug are a very common Pokemon, in fact one of the first Pokemon a lot of trainers capture. Scatterbug is a Bug type Pokemon native to just Kalos and Paldea. Like most Bug type Pokemon Scatterbug matures, evolves, quickly." He started to explain as he walked down the rows of desks.

"In the wild Scatterbug will reach their final evolution of Vivillion in just under a year as part of its natural lifecycle. The young hatching in the spring, evolving into Spewpa in the late summer, and finally gaining their wings as Vivillion just as the cool winds of late fall begin to blow. Right before winter sets in Vivillion will migrate to warmer areas for the winter, find a mate and return in the spring to lay their eggs and produce the next generation of Scatterbug to start the cycle again. Knowing this you probably have figured out that if one were to raise a Scatterbug as a trainer you wouldn't have to do much, you could just wait for it to undergo its evolutions naturally, and you would be correct. However by training, battling, and bonding with it you could hasten its evolution just like you can any other Pokemon, however a Pokemon like Scatterbug would evolve much more rapidly than most with far little effort." He would then return to the front of the class and set the Scatterbug down.

"And that is what you will do. While I have no doubt as individuals you could all evolve a Scatterbug on your own but you have one month to evolve it so to help make this easier and quicker I'm having you all work in pairs. With your partner you are to take turns caring for and training the Scatterbug. By working together there should be no reason why your Scatterbug can't become a Spewpa within a month's time. And anyone who manages to evolve it all the way into a Vivillion will receive extra credit! Now then, start pairing up and come get your Scatterbug!" Mr. Jacq instructed them, pulling out a big box of Pokeballs from underneath the desk. "If you have any questions please feel free to ask me when you come get one."

Looking to the class Tristen would likely have two persons to choose from, Penny or Fela, the only two other students he knew here. Which would he choose to pair with?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:59 pm
Tristen would continue listening in on the lecture, only to realize what was transpiring. This was the mythical, usually dreaded thing, known as ‘homework’. Though maybe, this was closer to ‘class project’? Either way, this was not something that could be done right away, and regardless, this got a rather mixed reaction out of the class. He had to evolve a Scatterbug? Or rather, he and a partner had to. Evolving Pokémon usually wouldn’t be too much of a headache; he’s evolved a few himself…though, mostly through the intense battling Snagems generally go through. He…really hoped that he didn’t have to put this Scatterbug through those kinds of paces…Meinshao and Rampardos ended up evolving near immediately because of that; a bit of a innocence lost far too fast. That said, it wasn’t as if he could rest on his laurels either. He and his partner would need to try to evolve it in the span of a month. It was doable, that he knew of, but that was only provided a lot of things. Battling would be the fastest way, usually, but Scatterbug, that Tristen knew of, had similar issues to say Weedle, Caterpie, or even Wurmple. Sure, they could evolve in short order, but they’re extremely weak and frail. In fact, people usually wait until they could encounter their fully evolved states as opposed their starting form, other than maybe die-hard bug fanatics, that is. Because that way, even though they are generally harder to catch, they could at least defend themselves immensely better after they were caught in Pokémon battles. Its part of why Tristen had a hard time between his trip in Galar to now why he hasn’t had the best of luck with the Wimpod he captured, apart from the massive cowardly streak it apparently has by nature that he didn’t realize until well after the fact.

The other issue was who he was to partner up with; and with potential partners quickly dwindling down, he had to think fast. Part of him wanted to go to either Penny, namely due to already partnering up with her in the art class earlier today. She seemed to have a massive self-confidence issue, and he probably would give her credit that he had some sort of ulterior motive for pairing up with her then, when fact of the matter is that he wouldn’t mind at all new friends. Get her to open up more than what she did back in art class. Though speaking of familiarity, Fela came to mind as well. Despite only meeting up with her for all of about a half-hour tops during lunch, sitting with Matteo, B, and E, she seemed pretty trustworthy…if Tristen was right about who she was, she had every opportunity to spill he was with Snagem or, if not outright say it, start questioning him about him and Snagem as if some sort of fan girl. If he was wrong, then no harm there. At the very least he couldn’t question anything about her work ethic, especially if she was willing to bail out from lunch in the hurry as she did just so she could come here on time. And perhaps it would start getting Tristen some headway into figuring out why Matteo has a chip the size of Paldea on his shoulder. What drives him to ‘be better than everyone’? After all, he’s apparently going to deal with Matteo in the next class…might as well be better ready for it.

Realizing that he might have talked himself into it, despite wanting to go back to Penny, he felt it a bit more advantageous to go to Fela. Fela did seem to know more of the ins and outs of the school in general, not just about Matteo, which he probably could sneak in a question or two about if they were paired together. He would manage to get up from his chair and make his way over to Fela. “Have you got a partner already?” Tristen asked Fela.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff