Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Temple of Emotion *Temple Task: One remains* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:26 pm
The Goddess smiled in a quiet muse feeling the nervousness of the child whom was being acknowledged by a great Goddess of Emotion. "And from the heart beauty is made. It is indeed lovely Amalthea" she purred as her paw stroked over the fine finish causing a wave of happiness to wash over the entire room. Noticing the orb she smiled beautifully, "Ah yes. Keep the orb safe till the final task is given. I have great influence and potential waiting for all of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:07 pm
Amalthea smiled as the happyness of the goddess washed over her, Oh what joy! And she had been the cause of it, she was elated. "Im glad you like it Goddess. I worked very hard on it for you." she said, still clutching the orb to her chest. "I will, This orb is very special to me. Its like I have a bond with it.." she didnt know why she added that last part, but the words where true.  

Shariea

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:22 am
Bliss squeaked slightly being pulled in to the hug with Hope grinning, "Well... it's a long story I guess?" She sighed and shrugged with a playfull smirk.

"Well, can you really blame her now Sorrow? She has two little siblings to deal with, and she's well... piratey... for a lack of a better word? She's a free spirit and it pleases her." His mind seemed to fill with the sound of waves as well, though not so much crashing, but a gentle laping sound of a shallow tide pool.

Bliss wiggled between Compassion and Sympathy grinning as they all hugged togeather. "It's nice to see you guys too." she pulled them both close in one more big hug before mealting in to water, slipping forward as a puddle to Sorrow, slowly forming up before her mother.

"Well... I won't lie to you, I kinda ended up attachted to the Lust Goddess only to become. Well. Jelouse of Keroseans daughter Harmony who had fallen in love with him. And well it was just a bit chaotic I guess."

She leaned in close wraping her arms around Sorrow snuggleing closely with a sigh before rejoining her sisters in a large group hug again.

Trouble: *Eyes Ebil and zooms over waveing a bottle of rum above his head* >8D

Innocence: *Flitters over to Good and squeaks in fear of Ebil and Trouble* ;___;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:08 am
Happy: He watched the interaction between Sorrow and Amalthea with a happy but proud smile. He remembered his mistress' past fears and was glad that they were quashed. He was indeed proud to serve Sorrow and all those within the temple. The angelique turned away for a moment to look towards the lone orb and raised an eyebrow. "I am sure someone right for the remaining orb shall claim it soon." He whispered, this more to his axe then anything else. xd He gazed back over to Sorrow and said to Amalthea. "You show great promise young one."

His attention turned towards the rest of the family beggining to chuckle slightly. Arh...what would life be like without some mischief.
"Lust eh? Can make monsters out of anyone it seems." He appeared slightly amused whilst shaking his head. He then looked at Gravon and asked with interest. "How is everything going with the little ones Gravon? I have not heard much of them."

Hope: She shook her head and smirked slightly. "I don't imagine jealousy would suit you Bliss."

Naughty: Whilst all the hugging was going on, this little devil was figuring out the weakest looking gremlin...Well besides Mr Nice next to him.

Nice: Gathers around all the good gremlins and joins in the hugging.

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:25 am
Shariea
Amalthea smiled as the happyness of the goddess washed over her, Oh what joy! And she had been the cause of it, she was elated. "Im glad you like it Goddess. I worked very hard on it for you." she said, still clutching the orb to her chest. "I will, This orb is very special to me. Its like I have a bond with it.." she didnt know why she added that last part, but the words where true.

The Goddess smiled upon Amalthea though strangely enough she still at first glance emitted sadness and woe. A calmness filled her senses as her voice ringing like tubular bells spoke to the young kat so proud and honored to speak directly with her Goddess.

"Tell me Amalthea what do you feel within your breast? Which emotion sings outward like a lark that cries its song upon the serene lake? Think clearly before you repeat your heart's final answer. Only you yourself know for certain in which truthfully only you may answer unto me."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:37 am
Miliardo Kason
Bliss squeaked slightly being pulled in to the hug with Hope grinning, "Well... it's a long story I guess?" She sighed and shrugged with a playfull smirk.

"Well, can you really blame her now Sorrow? She has two little siblings to deal with, and she's well... piratey... for a lack of a better word? She's a free spirit and it pleases her." His mind seemed to fill with the sound of waves as well, though not so much crashing, but a gentle laping sound of a shallow tide pool.

Bliss wiggled between Compassion and Sympathy grinning as they all hugged togeather. "It's nice to see you guys too." she pulled them both close in one more big hug before mealting in to water, slipping forward as a puddle to Sorrow, slowly forming up before her mother.

"Well... I won't lie to you, I kinda ended up attachted to the Lust Goddess only to become. Well. Jelouse of Keroseans daughter Harmony who had fallen in love with him. And well it was just a bit chaotic I guess."

She leaned in close wraping her arms around Sorrow snuggleing closely with a sigh before rejoining her sisters in a large group hug again.

Trouble: *Eyes Ebil and zooms over waveing a bottle of rum above his head* >8D

Innocence: *Flitters over to Good and squeaks in fear of Ebil and Trouble* ;___;

Ebil: *lowered his eyes to glare at Trouble*
Good: *frowned and shook her finger* You leave innocence alone.. both of you got it stare

Turning from Amalthea she embraced her daughter with as much happiness and reassurance as she had stored for so long. She released after a bit to look into Bliss's gateway to her soul. "Darling one who has grown so beautuful. You are your own woman now free to do as you wish." she paused catching a firm scent that lingered upon the faes one paw. "Daughter of the Emotional sea what have you encountered that holds the pungent scent of death in your finely set fur?" she queried reaching out her thughts to pick up on the creature illusive to all until death rounded ones's door thusly becoming the final breath exhaling from your mouth as you're plunged into a never ending nightmare before total darkness completely set in.

Both the sisters of Ocean and Emotion stood with their eyes glued upon Sorrow's suspiscion to something no one else had been able to trace. Some things they knew were better left alone yet Bliss in her outspoken ways had toyed with death trying to sink it toward sunmission.  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:53 am
Elven_Chick13
Happy: He watched the interaction between Sorrow and Amalthea with a happy but proud smile. He remembered his mistress' past fears and was glad that they were quashed. He was indeed proud to serve Sorrow and all those within the temple. The angelique turned away for a moment to look towards the lone orb and raised an eyebrow. "I am sure someone right for the remaining orb shall claim it soon." He whispered, this more to his axe then anything else. xd He gazed back over to Sorrow and said to Amalthea. "You show great promise young one."

His attention turned towards the rest of the family beggining to chuckle slightly. Arh...what would life be like without some mischief.
"Lust eh? Can make monsters out of anyone it seems." He appeared slightly amused whilst shaking his head. He then looked at Gravon and asked with interest. "How is everything going with the little ones Gravon? I have not heard much of them."

Hope: She shook her head and smirked slightly. "I don't imagine jealousy would suit you Bliss."

Naughty: Whilst all the hugging was going on, this little devil was figuring out the weakest looking gremlin...Well besides Mr Nice next to him.

Nice: Gathers around all the good gremlins and joins in the hugging.

Silence: Looked at the others sitting as close to Darkness as she could. Not a word could ever be uttered from her lips as she was born completely void of Speech.

Darkness: Clung to Silence as if she were attached to the other. For Darkness saw only blackness but felt light from Silence as she watched the others.

Compassion padded over to her father with a soft yet genuine smile.
Her eyes however felt Sorrow's uneasiness in the way she reacted to a scent if not an odd notion clinging to Bliss like a parasite. Looking from her sister to Bliss she begain contemplating on something as her little gremlins lie resting in little balls.

"I shall see for myself." she said with a determined notion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:11 am
Gravon had aparently taken the time to summon a bottle of rum for him self which he sipped at now and then before responding to Happy, "With out mischief life would be a dull flat ocean with no waves." He took anoter sip chuckleing, "Youngin's doing fine, Tempest already shows potential in manipulateing the sea if only he would stop chaseing the fish around. Even wants to become a full blown god among pirates though."

Bliss smiled as Sorrow spoke to her, it was nice to hear her mothers voice, it was always calm and soothing. Bliss had just started to turn back to her sisters before stoping to turn around looking at Sorrow her one eye wide and startled looking, "Wh-what what do you mean? Me and Harmony had a fight but we got over those isues we don't fight any more..." she started to wring her hands now wondering what she had done that would make Sorrow say that, she didn't hate Harmony that much, she was jelouse yes but never one to think about killing.  

Miliardo Kason

EIfy

Resilient Chum

20,575 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Champion 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:01 am
Happy: He grinned at Compassion a moment before answering Gravon. "I imagine an ocean without waves would be very dull indeed." He chuckled. "Arh, it is wonderful how children can find amusements in the littlest of things."

He spluttered a bit upon hearing his mistress, his eyes focusing on Bliss. "Let's not be too hasty." He said advisingly upon seeing Bliss' bewilderment. The axe upon Happy's hip seemed to stir slightly, as if it had started actually listening.

Hope: She looked at Bliss a slight frown appearing on her emotional face. She looked away however seeing something move out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes fell upon her father's axe...the thing had always made her curious. "Such a strange object." She said with a raised brow.

Naughty: He cackled and zoomed around Hope's head a moment before flying into Gravon's bottle of rum...

Nice: Blinked innocently whilst watching Naughty.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:01 pm
Rein_Carnation

The Goddess smiled upon Amalthea though strangely enough she still at first glance emitted sadness and woe. A calmness filled her senses as her voice ringing like tubular bells spoke to the young kat so proud and honored to speak directly with her Goddess.

"Tell me Amalthea what do you feel within your breast? Which emotion sings outward like a lark that cries its song upon the serene lake? Think clearly before you repeat your heart's final answer. Only you yourself know for certain in which truthfully only you may answer unto me."

Amalthea sighed softly and closed her eyes. She pressed her orb tightly to her chest, trying her best to follow the Goddess' wishes. She let her mind go blank, a clear shoreline as the waves of emotion washed over her body. Which one called out to her most, which one did she resemble. She bit her bottom lip and finally opened here eyes. With a tilt of her head, silver white locks spilling over her shoulders like the pure foam of a crashing wave. "Compassion... Empathy..." she said.  

Shariea

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:02 am
Somehow Compassion managed to slip out of the fray doning a silver cloak she rapped about herself heading toward the mortal world. Whatever bothered her mother in her serene positive state couldn't of been a good omen. She was a decent swimmer so there was no problem to her treading out in the deep to find the death Sorrow had spoken about in a strange manner. She herself had felt the clinging scent when embracing Bliss. Now it was imperative that she locate what caused such a stir in the emotional balance.

Watching from the corner of her eye Sympathy had noticed her sister take off like one of those shadow vampires disappearing from sight. Bowing to everyone she mumbled something about having someplace to go following silently after Compassion blending her scent with her water like abilities. Grabbing her teal cloak she too exited the temple following her sister to the mortal world. If there was one thing for certain Compassion was on to something and Sympathy was determined to find out what it was.

~*~

Good: was the first to note the Emotion sisters had both vanished like water evaporating from the area. She didn't say anything though wondering just where they were headed off to.

Ebil: On the other hand glared at trouble to no end hissing and growling in his usual state.

The room grew almost cold as two of her daughters vanished at the same time. She knew quite well in those eyes that they sought what worried the great Goddess. Frowning the room took on such an empathy everyone became weighted and saddened. Turning to look deeply at Bliss she shook her head. "No child. What I feel lies in the deep, Gravon's waters, that smells of death. Such an oderus feign smell your fur lies holding of a creature capable of staining the waters to crimson scarlet if it kills as it wants" Snapping her fingers she called forth a book she'd borrowed of Gravon's letting it rest in her palms opening toward the pages depicting a foul creature of trickery and death.

"Here" she said with a flick of her paw bringing the creature to life, "have you not seen one of these Bliss"?

The creature born of inks and scribe rose u pward in its large form bearing the colors of sea and death in its mouth as rotting flesh stained its gums. Strands of seaweed formed its mane as a fish-like tail grew from its torso. Eyes shining with evil intent the creature gave even the Goddess a chill.

For a moment she'd forgotton Amalthea, but not intentionally. The faint smell upon her daughter had caused a rivot in her lingering thoughts.
Smiling with a wash of achievement over the room for only an instant she smiled touching upon the orb. "You shall be the diciple of Compassion my dear Amalthea. I do fear that the entire process will not hold true till every orb is claimed and words of emotion are spoken from each of the orb holders."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:18 pm
Bliss breifly looked back hurt at the site of her sisters suddenly abandoning her. Why would they leave like that? Was it something she had done? She sighed sadly as they both faded away.

She looked up again thinking over all the things she had ever seen, a shark? Kraken? Squids? What was it? "Mom I don't I never..." she bit her lip frowning deeply slowly it came to her that perhapse she had seen something like this.

The book only confirmed her fear that something was horribly wrong. "Oh god not him again, yes I saw one. Kelpie, I didn't even think about it... wait... No no no no!" she turned quickly strideing past Gravon and Happy. "Compassion isn't like me and Sympathy, she dosn't have a clue what could happen..." The panniced Goddess hurried her pace trying to catch up to the other two.

Gravon sighed rubbing his forhead, "Dear lord, Bliss... don't tell me you've been seeking out things you shouldn't be medeling in again..." He turned to watch the three girls leave and back to Sorrow with a sigh. "I only rule the Sea, saddly I don't controle what lives in it..."  

Miliardo Kason

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:06 am
To the Depths we roam.... Severins Lair

Her eyes wide as saucers showed fear as it painted itself on her beautiful pouting lips. "Gravon I do understand this but why would my babies simply just tear off to meet death face to face?" she frowned miserably looking at him. Panicked eyes spread over the room as her fur stood on end. "Hope? Are you here still? Please tell me you didn't go to see this creature as well." she murmered with a sad frown still masking her pretty features.

She remembered Bliss's last words before she left in such a hurry.

"Compassion isn't like me and Sympathy, she dosn't have a clue what could happen..."

"Sympathy. Ah please keep Compassion safe little one." she seemed to say to herself picking up the gift Amalthea had crafted for her. Holding it safely to her chest she breathed a few words sending them outward like a letter as they traveled toward the mortal land.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:07 am
Gravon frowned, he didn't like this much either yes the girls were old enough to handle them selves. Yes Bliss and Sympathy could easily deal with the Kelpie. Bur still, Copassion was diffrent, her realm was beyond the waters and Gravon didn't have any records on how a Kelpie would effect a Goddess outside the realm of the sea.

"Because Sorrow, they do anything to help the other, the four muskatears ye could say..." He moved over to hug Sorrow gently strokeing her hair breifly. "Dun worry, Bliss lives among these sorta things, ain't nothing that can stop them."

Miliardo Kason

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:36 am
Sorrow's face showed her true namesake letting silken tears wet her dampened cheeks even more leaving a wet dark spot where they soaked in. She w asn't hiding her fear of her daughters nor her anger of the Goddess whom couldn't keep her fish in an approriate tank. It was a rare display to actually see the one that ruled over the faehorses. Her main concern con tained balance, which right now tipped with the most heaviest weights in history.

"Know your waters or not My girls are in danger. A mortal monster such as that can not harm our children of the diety realm, but can do things that may scare them or otherwise scar. Gravon I'm normally calm in these situations but this one I'd feel safer knowing that the girls are secure and protected" she nodded with a flick of her tail, "Besides. Happy must be here as well. Then we all three shall visit the mort al realm".

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff