Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:27 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Ok," Ishizai said, "I´ll go look for stuff aswell. It will be easier if we split up. I´ll meet you back here."
ok 3nodding i might be able to find a place for us to sleep as well, aloradanon can look after herself and the kitten, so ill see you in a few minutes, we meet back here?*shifts her bag on her back*
"ok," Ishizai said, turning and walking away. After a while, she noticed a food stall that was unguarded.
"oh well, beggars can´t be choosers," she said, walking over and stealing a lot of the food.
"Oi!" shouted someone suddenly. Ishizai spun round and saw an angry looking man running towards her.
"Time I was off," Ishizai muttered, running off.
*hears a yell and figures out what it was* lol rofl 3nodding good job*goes to a inn and talks to some people*ok thanks*goes around a corner and changes into a fox and looks for Ishizai* ninja ?*gets grabbed by her blue collar*YIP YIP yip *struggles and bites but is knocked out* (mindscream) ALORADANON HELP

Ishizai turned a corner and looked behind her. The guy was still chasing her.
"That´s it," she thought, "I´ve had enough." She turned round to face the guy and removed the cape, revealing her wings.
"Demon!" the guy shouted then ran away.
*whimpers in a near by alley*Ishizai help...*the demons had been knocked out by her call for help*uh*is still wosy from the dart*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:11 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth jumped away as a sword sliced over her head iit cut her left cheak and she manged to get behind the mobe and run agin , her heart felt like exsploding as her father had said those crul thinngs to her , he hand all ways been thhe only one that never called her a half breed but just then he had..
"no this isn't really me father is dead this is all a plu," she sobbed
* crunch* "ahhhhhh" fearths right arm was sliced by a long blade blood flowed as the sword left her body . it wasn't to bad and truned to see who had done this only to see will ! this she would not belive
fearth took flight just as this will wanta be tryed to cut her agin
up she went in surch of hope and the real will ( unless that was the reall will)
a bloody trail being left from above

Will ran harder in the maze trying to find the one he was looking for
he triped on something and then he saw something that made his jaw drop
what he saw was fearth kissing Can,
you betheyed me fore the last time said Will to Can ,ahh shut up said can to Will, *then this Fearth her too swords and pined Will's hands to the ground*Can told me what you turely are she said and i what to use your power to get my revenge on the angels she said,1st of all your not the real fearth so it won't work said Will,theres a way a around that said that Can any as you know Will we are basicly one so if this fake fearth as you call her have some from of feelings for me then all i would have to do is take over your mind said can, and how are you going to do that Asked will, bye useing the flame demon stone the worng way he said,you mean you fond it asked will,no not let said Can but i soon will he said
i hate to chash a party said a voice in the shadows but im the one thats going to detroy all the angels but one said that voice*then the rel can walked out of the shadows*the two of you will pay fore what you have done demon of the flames said Can( the rel one said it) and that casted a spell witch made Will trun !00% demon, then the real Can freed it and then it desroyed the fake Can but if could harm the fake fearth,
Demon of the flame return form once you came,and just like that Will was 0% demon and his heir wasn't frie any more,just forget about the fake one said Can,Sadow tech: portal of the shadows said can and then a portal opened, the two of them walked in the portal and the next thing they saw was fearth being cut up by her farther,Master said Can in a low voice said can,*will ran at him and jumped on his back holding him in place,Can its not realy him do it said Will,no said Can i Can"t, then fearth"s farther knocked him off of him and hit Will with his sword cutting open the mark on will's neck,do you think i even likeed you boy the demon said to Will,with an hatefull look on his face,i won't let someone i love be killed agein even if it means fighting the person who gave me my fire fires and freeded me form the dark lord of hell,your not the real him said Will,just keep on telling your self that he said as he was hiting will with his sword,fight back boy he said,but will just stey there like he was made of ice then Can jumped to Will's side and became his shadow, but this time somethig was differt about it,the shadow was on Will's skin not the ground ,we may not of been to fight you when we was 2 but we wil now
Will?Can got up thenthen there was 2 of them on both sides of him one holding a sword and one holding a lance on the other side,then the battle begun blood was spilling but the only one's taking hits was Will and Can fearth's farher wasn't takeing damge at all, is that all you got he said to them with an evil look on his face

fearth flu on as the sky turned dark the night sky held no stars to help gide her way
"!ah father thankyou"
fearth wispered and took out the chain that he had left for her
she held it a few inchs lower then her shoulder and huvered , righting herslef and closing her eyes she took a deep breath ,
slowly she empty all the harrible thoughts from her mind of the day including the fake father that had tryed to hurt her
"oh penjalem of heart please lead me to the true one that i seek the one that lies in this hell to help me..,find will.."
the penjalem glowed a hot blue and started to spin then stoped and pointed toward the east ,'
"is, is that were you are .....Will?"
fearth flaped her wings once and was sent flying into the east the blue light of the penjalem guiding her way
the battle whet on and off each hit did nothing to there foebut there foe just kept hiting them with his sword and the fearth that was watching the battle said nothing but just like that 50 feath's came out of noware and and formed a circile anound the 3 people and witched them fight*which ones witch Will was thinking as the battle was still going on,now i'll kill you Will said fearth's farther as he rised his sword as he did this it became a flameing sword that was a 1000 times hoter then the sun,your forgeting something said will fire can't kill me
maybe so but no one can get close to help you he said, then will yelled at can,why did you have to be afared of him he barked at Can,i just am he said back  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:14 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"Ok," Ishizai said, "I´ll go look for stuff aswell. It will be easier if we split up. I´ll meet you back here."
ok 3nodding i might be able to find a place for us to sleep as well, aloradanon can look after herself and the kitten, so ill see you in a few minutes, we meet back here?*shifts her bag on her back*
"ok," Ishizai said, turning and walking away. After a while, she noticed a food stall that was unguarded.
"oh well, beggars can´t be choosers," she said, walking over and stealing a lot of the food.
"Oi!" shouted someone suddenly. Ishizai spun round and saw an angry looking man running towards her.
*hears a yell and figures out what it was* lol rofl 3nodding good job*goes to a inn and talks to some people*ok thanks*goes around a corner and changes into a fox and looks for Ishizai* ninja ?*gets grabbed by her blue collar*YIP YIP yip *struggles and bites but is knocked out* (mindscream) ALORADANON HELP

"That´s it," she thought, "I´ve had enough." She turned round to face the guy and removed the cape, revealing her wings.
*whimpers in a near by alley*Ishizai help...*the demons had been knocked out by her call for help*uh*is still wosy from the dart*

Ishizai turned to see where the voice had came from and spotted Ty in the alley.
"What happened?" she asked, rushing over while replacing her cape, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:35 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
fearth jumped away as a sword sliced over her head iit cut her left cheak and she manged to get behind the mobe and run agin , her heart felt like exsploding as her father had said those crul thinngs to her , he hand all ways been thhe only one that never called her a half breed but just then he had..
* crunch* "ahhhhhh" fearths right arm was sliced by a long blade blood flowed as the sword left her body . it wasn't to bad and truned to see who had done this only to see will ! this she would not belive
up she went in surch of hope and the real will ( unless that was the reall will)

you betheyed me fore the last time said Will to Can ,ahh shut up said can to Will, *then this Fearth her too swords and pined Will's hands to the ground*Can told me what you turely are she said and i what to use your power to get my revenge on the angels she said,1st of all your not the real fearth so it won't work said Will,theres a way a around that said that Can any as you know Will we are basicly one so if this fake fearth as you call her have some from of feelings for me then all i would have to do is take over your mind said can, and how are you going to do that Asked will, bye useing the flame demon stone the worng way he said,you mean you fond it asked will,no not let said Can but i soon will he said
i hate to chash a party said a voice in the shadows but im the one thats going to detroy all the angels but one said that voice*then the rel can walked out of the shadows*the two of you will pay fore what you have done demon of the flames said Can( the rel one said it) and that casted a spell witch made Will trun !00% demon, then the real Can freed it and then it desroyed the fake Can but if could harm the fake fearth,
Demon of the flame return form once you came,and just like that Will was 0% demon and his heir wasn't frie any more,just forget about the fake one said Can,Sadow tech: portal of the shadows said can and then a portal opened, the two of them walked in the portal and the next thing they saw was fearth being cut up by her farther,Master said Can in a low voice said can,*will ran at him and jumped on his back holding him in place,Can its not realy him do it said Will,no said Can i Can"t, then fearth"s farther knocked him off of him and hit Will with his sword cutting open the mark on will's neck,do you think i even likeed you boy the demon said to Will,with an hatefull look on his face,i won't let someone i love be killed agein even if it means fighting the person who gave me my fire fires and freeded me form the dark lord of hell,your not the real him said Will,just keep on telling your self that he said as he was hiting will with his sword,fight back boy he said,but will just stey there like he was made of ice then Can jumped to Will's side and became his shadow, but this time somethig was differt about it,the shadow was on Will's skin not the ground ,we may not of been to fight you when we was 2 but we wil now
Will?Can got up thenthen there was 2 of them on both sides of him one holding a sword and one holding a lance on the other side,then the battle begun blood was spilling but the only one's taking hits was Will and Can fearth's farher wasn't takeing damge at all, is that all you got he said to them with an evil look on his face

fearth flu on as the sky turned dark the night sky held no stars to help gide her way
"!ah father thankyou"
she held it a few inchs lower then her shoulder and huvered , righting herslef and closing her eyes she took a deep breath ,
slowly she empty all the harrible thoughts from her mind of the day including the fake father that had tryed to hurt her
"oh penjalem of heart please lead me to the true one that i seek the one that lies in this hell to help me..,find will.."
the penjalem glowed a hot blue and started to spin then stoped and pointed toward the east ,'
fearth flaped her wings once and was sent flying into the east the blue light of the penjalem guiding her way
the battle whet on and off each hit did nothing to there foebut there foe just kept hiting them with his sword and the fearth that was watching the battle said nothing but just like that 50 feath's came out of noware and and formed a circile anound the 3 people and witched them fight*which ones witch Will was thinking as the battle was still going on,now i'll kill you Will said fearth's farther as he rised his sword as he did this it became a flameing sword that was a 1000 times hoter then the sun,your forgeting something said will fire can't kill me
maybe so but no one can get close to help you he said, then will yelled at can,why did you have to be afared of him he barked at Can,i just am he said back

just as the fake carisaw(fearths dad)( brought his blade down a short saber of ice white cut throw his gut
all at once the man vanished with a heated cry ,into a dusty cloud.
then the saber became two and all of the fake fearths were all so cut down
will look over and say one fearth still standing the sliver penjalem glowing at her side whil her sabers driped with black smoke like blood .
"Will is it really you she asked as she walked slowly over to him , compleatly egnoring can , her blades slid back into her hands leaving her own blood on her plams as she shakaly aproched will  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:12 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai turned to see where the voice had came from and spotted Ty in the alley.
"What happened?" she asked, rushing over while replacing her cape, "Are you alright?"
dont step in the pools gonk *she loses her balance and falls over because her feet are stuck in a pool of demon muck*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:47 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"!ah father thankyou"

just as the fake carisaw(fearths dad)( brought his blade down a short saber of ice white cut throw his gut
will look over and say one fearth still standing the sliver penjalem glowing at her side whil her sabers driped with black smoke like blood .
"Will is it really you she asked as she walked slowly over to him , compleatly egnoring can , her blades slid back into her hands leaving her own blood on her plams as she shakaly aproched will

yes its me said will,*Will got to his feet andCan became a shadow once more*im realy glad to see you are you ok will was walking closer to freath and when he was a right in front of her he stoped and then looked deeply in her eyes but just then the mark on his neck that was cut open hissed
theres some things you should know now said will i died once when Can was not apart of me but at that time he was just my loyal twin brother
and when i died death himself came after meand he toke me down to hell, i was down there some time but a dark lord noticed that fire didn't seem to hurt me the dark lord toke my to this room there was a demon in this room who didn't talk anyway that put dark power in me,alot of it i might add,and the one daytheyfond my bodybut they couldn't do anything so they just give me more dark power and they made this stone that is only one of the manly stones but it was made to give a liveing human the power to detroy heaven but the thing was i was dread and the stone didn't work so a demon came up with an idea of going back and time and stoping my death and the demon who did that was carisaw, but something wint wrong instand of Didamus killing me he hit CAn and as he was dieing the demons bonded his soul to my shadow and then they did this evil thing to me, they give me this mark that if my demon stone was ever to touch the mark it would turn me in to a weapon powerfull enough to do heavy damge to heavan,and they did it once but it didn't work the thing was that they fond out that i needed someone to protech at way i would give it all i had and that person would be the pilot the weapon thing because i would of do it myself,but before they could try once more the angels came and killed all the demons that was involed and then the demon stone was lost as well
will stoped talking and waited to see what would happen next  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:51 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

dont step in the pools gonk *she loses her balance and falls over because her feet are stuck in a pool of demon muck*
Dodging the pools, Ishizai went over to Ty and helped her up.
"Are you alright?" Ishizai asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:22 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

they shot me with a dart gonk im stuck like this*looks at her fur covered form*until i find the antidote which is cry ...is...  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:51 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

they shot me with a dart gonk im stuck like this*looks at her fur covered form*until i find the antidote which is cry ...is...

"Which is...?" Ishizai asked, wanting to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:24 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

stolen by demon traitors cry i have no idea where it is gonk *whimpers and tries to get her front feet out of the mess*  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:25 am
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

stolen by demon traitors cry i have no idea where it is gonk *whimpers and tries to get her front feet out of the mess*

"i'll help you find it if you want," Ishizai offered, holding out a helping hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:32 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

"i'll help you find it if you want," Ishizai offered, holding out a helping hand.
grab my front paws, they are stuck, i cant move them*tries again but only gets more tired*im stuck here and in this form uh, this cant get much worse gonk  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:08 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

grab my front paws, they are stuck, i cant move them*tries again but only gets more tired*im stuck here and in this form uh, this cant get much worse gonk

Ishizai nodded and grabbed Ty's front paws then attempted to free them from the mess.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:49 pm
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai

Ishizai nodded and grabbed Ty's front paws then attempted to free them from the mess.
*she finally gets out and breathes deep to clear her mind*uhh... oh, i got a place to sleep for us tonight, i was just looking for you to tell you  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:18 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

"!ah father thankyou"

yes its me said will,*Will got to his feet andCan became a shadow once more*im realy glad to see you are you ok will was walking closer to freath and when he was a right in front of her he stoped and then looked deeply in her eyes but just then the mark on his neck that was cut open hissed
theres some things you should know now said will i died once when Can was not apart of me but at that time he was just my loyal twin brother
and when i died death himself came after meand he toke me down to hell, i was down there some time but a dark lord noticed that fire didn't seem to hurt me the dark lord toke my to this room there was a demon in this room who didn't talk anyway that put dark power in me,alot of it i might add,and the one daytheyfond my bodybut they couldn't do anything so they just give me more dark power and they made this stone that is only one of the manly stones but it was made to give a liveing human the power to detroy heaven but the thing was i was dread and the stone didn't work so a demon came up with an idea of going back and time and stoping my death and the demon who did that was carisaw, but something wint wrong instand of Didamus killing me he hit CAn and as he was dieing the demons bonded his soul to my shadow and then they did this evil thing to me, they give me this mark that if my demon stone was ever to touch the mark it would turn me in to a weapon powerfull enough to do heavy damge to heavan,and they did it once but it didn't work the thing was that they fond out that i needed someone to protech at way i would give it all i had and that person would be the pilot the weapon thing because i would of do it myself,but before they could try once more the angels came and killed all the demons that was involed and then the demon stone was lost as well
will stoped talking and waited to see what would happen next

no my father did that?
so am i only a pilot? for this stone and you are you just a wepone seeking it's owner?
noo there is more to this then just that i wont let it just be this ..
fearth took a shaky steep back and fell with a small wemper
you look at her and see a long cut runing up her side , the blood still fell freely from the wond. fearth stod back up and lepted into the sky then grabed you under your arms and flu on away from the evil maze ...
some hours latter the two landed in a small wet aire of cool mist a swump like place , with a smooth ground to lay on .
after placing you down fearth let her wings vanish and fell to the fground holding her side .. then it went dark in fearths mind  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff