Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:15 pm
"Yes i hope Yuffie not in trubble lets go"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:49 pm
((once marluxia comes back on i post again.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:15 am
((sry that i havnt been reacting. i dont need a rundown, i read it all lol))

Xeggr was only hiding in the shadows invisible to all and was heard the conversation of the 3. I can tell he's asking for their trust. I can't trust him. He may be a sobby one, but he's up to something. They don't call him the Graceful Assian for nothin'

The room was clear, so he stepped out and walked around the room. He found a pink petal on the ground. "I wonder..." Xeggr put the petal in his pocket and walked throught the hallway. "I remember Naminé. She told me everything while Sora was on the 8th floor. Xeggr reached into inner coat pocket and looked at the sketched picture. The was a brown long haired boy holding a keyblade and was standing on a beach. He was wearing a black hoody with dark gray jeans. He was looking out at the ocean. There was another man in an organization coat with longer black hair. He was leaning against a tree and looked like he was thinking. Xeit away and conyinued to walk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:19 am
((have fun reading))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:36 am
Marluxia followed Flora and quickened his pace. He tried to listen to where the noise was comine from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:11 pm
Outside the castle by some more ruins about 25ft from Axel, and where the scream came from. A man in a black trenchcoat is their with Yuffie. The man puts one of his hands over yuffie's mouth, and makes it so she can't move. The other hand has a way to the dawn keyblade. The man says" I wonder." looks at yuffie" what will you do now marluxia? "

Yuffie start to get scarced. "Don't take another step closer to us or she dies." the man says.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:16 pm
((*gasp* why does every one hate me!!!))

"How do you know my name!!" He shouted at the person standing over Yuffie. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HER!!" He pushed Flora behind him summoned his scythe. ((I couldn't think of another way to get it))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:41 pm
((what? I don’t hate you))The man in black says” she my only defense against you “*takes something out of his pocket, then looks at yuffie* “I was in the castle, remember?” looks at marluxia* “You know you if you try to attack I can kill yuffie in a heart beat.”  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:12 pm
"why are you doing this "flora sead as she got her whip "we never did eney thing to you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:21 pm
The man says" this is none of your concern Flora, this is between me and marluxia. i doing this is for what marluxia did to sora." *Yuffie trys to say something but she can't because the guy* "it would wise not to try and say anything Yuffie"Looks at Flora and Marluxia*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:28 pm
"Try me." Xeggr walked out of the shadows and stopped. "Would you really hurt one of Sora's friends friends to get an answer? Your not like that. Arn't you trying to choose a different road?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:44 pm
*looks at Xeggr, but still keeps an eye out for marluxia*"Your no threat to me as long as i have yuffie."*the man forces yuffie closer to him*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:52 pm
"Whatever..." Xeggr walked a little towards the side. "You don't wanna mess with the apprentace of The Superior do you now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:57 pm
im confused*flowers on whip bloom*  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:01 pm
"You're probably weaker than that Roxas kid i beat." *The man puts the keyblade up to yuffie neck* "it would be wise not to come any closer" the man says.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games