Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:04 pm
so what is it that you figured out???  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:43 pm
Lil-Jo
so what is it that you figured out???

I was kinda wondering the same thing last night...
sounds like he's on some kind of quest, then when he claims he's figured it out, he stops at that...I confuseded

freaxy
Crew

Alleira

Aged Citizen

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:33 am
I won't know if I love it until he tells us... xp lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Well...

Don't you think it is time to tell us yet?

Lil-Jo
Crew

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:42 pm
Sorry for the delay... I had to go to work...

Anywho, here's my thought....

Ladies, instead of finding the bad boy for the exciting edge... Get yourself a boring nice guy and turn him into a bad(ish) boy. If he's a true nice guy then he won't ever go over to the dark side and start beating you or your kids and stuff, but he will become more exciting and have a little of that excitment you look for in the assholes you dumped him for.

This process will take a while but it's not impossible. And you won't have the ER co-pays that come with "exciting" men.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:16 am
-hogasp- someone just made it a year!!! 4laugh  

freaxy
Crew

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:25 pm
Malheureux
Ladies, instead of finding the bad boy for the exciting edge... Get yourself a boring nice guy and turn him into a bad(ish) boy. If he's a true nice guy then he won't ever go over to the dark side and start beating you or your kids and stuff, but he will become more exciting and have a little of that excitment you look for in the assholes you dumped him for.

I agree with that completely... find someone boring and nice, then make him exciting but not too exciting. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Malheureux
Sorry for the delay... I had to go to work...

Anywho, here's my thought....

This process will take a while but it's not impossible. And you won't have the ER co-pays that come with "exciting" men.

So... next you have to figure out how we do that, without turning ourselves into monsters so that he leaves us for a nice girl.... and how we stop ourselves from getting too bored in the meantime.... ha, bet you thought your quest was over!! ninja  

Catira Norr

Malheureux
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:16 pm
Catira Norr
So... next you have to figure out how we do that, without turning ourselves into monsters so that he leaves us for a nice girl.... and how we stop ourselves from getting too bored in the meantime.... ha, bet you thought your quest was over!! ninja

Just don't --- to both. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:17 am
fr34x0r

it's been that long already???

congrats  

Lil-Jo
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:38 pm
Lil-Jo
fr34x0r

it's been that long already???

congrats

3nodding yup!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:44 pm
So does she still heart her dork???  

Malheureux
Crew

freaxy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:02 am
yup  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:30 am
How sweet  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:50 pm
Siding for Habitat for Humanity

Lulu and Donna, 2 blondes, were doing some carpentry work on a Habitat for Humanity house.

Lulu, who was nailing down house siding, would reach into her nail pouch, pull out a nail and either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in.

Donna, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"

Lulu explained, "When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end and I throw them away."

Donna got completely upset and yelled, "You moron! Those nails aren't defective! They're for the other side of the house!"

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff