Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:42 pm
Mia smiled and ran over to Ty and Dhalgren. She jumped up and down.

"Ooohh!! I wanna see a drinking contest! I've never seen one of those before! I'll pay for the first few rounds if you'd like." Mia searched through her pockets and laid a small pile of gold coins on the table.

"Think that'll be enough?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 pm
Dhalgren looked at the pile of coins. He suddenly got an idea. "Tax!" He said, and grabbed a coin, slipping it in his pocket. "You could say it's military tax." he said slyly.  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:13 pm
"Fine, I will pay most of it. That will help a bit, he can deal with the tax. What's the bets?" Tiger stretches and looks while thinking. "Is this the drink fast or as much as possible one? Or is it both?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:50 pm
"Both. The harder the better." He said. "Loser gets hit in the head with a mug, and has to drink out of my boot." He said, pulling off his boot. He stuck it on the table, where a chunk of leather fell off. "These boots have been with me through seven milatary campains. Walked through rivers of blood and gore, etc. Basically, there really nasty."  

Mr.Navar

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:42 am
Mia pinched her nose. "I don't know if it's just my strong nose, but they stink horribly as well."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:24 pm
Tiger smiles evilish. "Its a deal! Mia, count us in!" She sits at the ready, still smiling. "Prepare yourself to drink out of your boot! And be hit by a mug."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:59 pm
(Oh, I'm looking to buy a new outfit, any suggestions? I got craploads of gold.)

Dhalgren shrugged. He smelled his boot. "It does not smell bad. Smells like when last full mo-" Dhalgren bit off his sentence. "Lets get on with the contest shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:57 am
She had to watch this. She sat and watched as they were talking and she smiled. "This could get intresting!"  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:12 pm
"Okay round one. Bartender, let's start wiht that funny shaped blue bottle." Dhalgren said, pointing to a bottle on the shelf. The bartender grabbed the bottle, and mixing it with a few other things, poured out a couple mugs full. "Bottoms up." Dhalgren said, and started drinking his.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:33 pm
She laughed. "Man the first one to go down has to indore so much tourcher!" She sat at the bar and had a beer and watched.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Dhalgren finished his drink pretty easily. his eyes flashed a golden yellow for a brief moment. "Another one bartender. How about teh green bottle this time?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:53 pm
She laughed. "Drunky!!!" She took another drink.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:06 pm
"I'm not drunk yet. When I'm drunk, you'll know." He said. "I might jsut lose this. It gets twice as ahrd for me later on. You'll see why." he said, taking a drink of the refilled mug.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:02 am
"Still a drunky later on." She took a drink and sighed.  

Maha clone

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:25 pm
"I'm not drunk yet. I can still recite the military unit sizes easily." He said. He took another drink. "I won't get drunk. I have to make both forms incapacitated before I count as 'drunk'. See already, I'm forced ot shift somewhat." He said looking at the claws on his hands. "I think I'll need my drink served ina bowl soon..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff