Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gold Mine
Spoon Keep-Away: The Unofficial Gold Mine Game. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's got the spoon?!
  Kookie Munzta!
  toricmpbll!
  Zygona!
  Emerell!
  Angel Muerto!
  BlackBloodJin!
  Pensakura!
  cherrish_girl!
  Canicuss!
  Me!
View Results

Watchout Gwee

18,015 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:46 am
Oh my, my dress is tattered enough already. Dogs, tackling, eek. I think I'll sit this one out until everyone starts using covert tactics to steal the spoon again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:57 am
*trips Tori all casual-like and steals the spoon*  

Emerell

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:04 am
toricmpbll
Zygona
(opens hole to hell) dumb dogs ( the hole sucks up the dogs) finialy evil (starts puting self back together)
but u mite need this *holdes up leg* come on zy can u get it? *runs off with kit*

evil (moves scyth and opens hole over tori and sucks her and the leg up) no one messes with my body parts (opens a secont hole and tori falls out crumpled onto the floor) teach you to steal a reapers bones (grabs leg and pops it back in place.) whos got the spoon now (runs away from the crumpled mess that is tori)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:34 pm
(jumps down from the shadows and lands on Emerell. sticks out toung and grabs the spoon. then swings off)  

Eddie Br0ck

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:40 pm
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona
(opens hole to hell) dumb dogs ( the hole sucks up the dogs) finialy evil (starts puting self back together)
but u mite need this *holdes up leg* come on zy can u get it? *runs off with kit*

evil (moves scyth and opens hole over tori and sucks her and the leg up) no one messes with my body parts (opens a secont hole and tori falls out crumpled onto the floor) teach you to steal a reapers bones (grabs leg and pops it back in place.) whos got the spoon now (runs away from the crumpled mess that is tori)
dam u. kit help me out!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:03 pm
Eddie Br0ck
(jumps down from the shadows and lands on Emerell. sticks out toung and grabs the spoon. then swings off)

dam you venom get back here scream  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:55 am
Zygona
Eddie Br0ck

ur not geting away that easy *takes out holly water and throws it on zy* ur not going anywere  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:18 am
toricmpbll
Zygona
Eddie Br0ck

ur not geting away that easy *takes out holly water and throws it on zy* ur not going anywere

*steals spoon and climbs back up on the wires she's dangling from*  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:35 pm
goddess_elppy
toricmpbll
Zygona
Eddie Br0ck

*steals spoon and climbs back up on the wires she's dangling from*
dam u to *throws nive and cutses the wire* muhahaha  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:11 pm
*catches the spoon as goddess_elppy falls*  

Emerell

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:18 pm
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona

Sorry, your own your own this time stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:35 am
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona

u suck when i get up i'm going to kill u evil  

toricmpbll

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:36 am
Emerell
*catches the spoon as goddess_elppy falls*
screw u *dogs come back as zombies* eat him freaken alive  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:41 am
toricmpbll
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Zygona
toricmpbll
Zygona

Hey a good stalker knows when to mind her head!  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:53 am
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Pensakura
toricmpbll
Zygona

Hey a good stalker knows when to mind her head!
well u suck at being a stalker  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces