Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~All Fun & Games~
Jaffar's Wish Making Corruption Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want Jaffar to grant your wish?
  Hell no, my wish got corrupted!!
  Yes, I'll do anything just to get my wish come true.
  Can't I have Genie grant my wish instead?
  Uh........ I'll just blow a unbirthday cake and make a wish.
View Results

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:54 pm
(There's gonna be a movie? huh?) Your wish is granted, but you get the worst seats in the theater.

I wish people in Holland would record all of the trailers that were from JF07! NOT JUST AN INCH OF XIII!!!!!!! -breaths- Like...all of it...AND THAT WE CAN SEE IT! -pissed from a long day at school-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:17 pm
your wish is granted, but its in a terrible quality...

i wish i had wings...  

iceman_dk

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Your wish is granted but if you try to use them, they fall apart.
I wish there wasn't a science test tommorow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:12 pm
(That's what the captain of this guild say. But right now, they're developing it.)

Your wish is granted, but instead, you'll have a science project tomorrow.

I wish to see some of the FF characters in Disney since they are in KH.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:02 pm
(Really...? Was that Ashe? How'd she find out?) Your wish is granted, but they are all weak and are changed into ridiculous forms. Not even "Kawaii" worthy...

I wish I find a DS to buy. (The stores were all sold out...Guess i should go to EB Games...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:41 am
((Yup, she said it. If you want proof, it's in the Random Anime subforum. As for how's she find out, I dunno but my guess is that she found it in some website.))

Your wish is granted, but it's defected.

I wish I have the ability to draw KH characters. (Believe me, I try drawing Sora, Kairi, and Riku few months ago and it doesn't even look close to them.)  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:13 pm
(Mmkay!) Your wish is granted, but since you draw the art so good, they say you are a on and just print the stuff out off the net.

I wish my drawing skills improved. (I can only recreate stuff when i concentrate...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:52 pm
Your drawing skills improve but the power only works when you draw Jaffar naked.

I wish i could learn swordsmanship from Auron.  

Revolutious

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:54 pm
Your wish is granted but you have to learn when he's naked (payback)

I wish I could draw more than just Jaffar naked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:13 am
(( LOL xd blaugh rofl LMAO xd blaugh rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! xd blaugh rofl *rolling on the ground, laughing xd blaugh rofl Sorry, but Jaffar being naked is too funny.))

Your wish is granted, but now you really good at drawing ugly characters naked such as Pete, Cid, and Clayton. ((LOL LMAO HAHAHAHAHA xd blaugh rofl xd blaugh rofl ))

Hades: Alright, enough of you, laughing hyena. *kicks Jisen out* It's my turn to make a wish. And I don't want any corruption wishes like you did to the other people or those whiny kids and whatever group they are. Cuz if I find out you corrupted my wish, then your soul is going to the Underworld with ME!!!! *hair turned red along with his face* Hades, the GOD of Underworld!!!! *changes himself back* Get what I'm saying? Good. Now, I wish........... Hercules is no longer exist. So he won't be a pain in my a-

PUNCH!!!!

*sees Hades on the ground, out-cold with Jisen looming over him with a mallet* Hey, no cursing here. We're trying to make it PG-13 here.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:20 pm
(-cries- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOO! BUT WHICH CID! There's Cid Highwind...Cid...Dr.Cid...Dr.Cid...AND Al-CID! HAHAHAHA! I'm gonna draw Al-Cid!)

Your wish is granted Mr.Death God guy, but there is now a girl Herc who is a pain in your rump! (laughs)

I wish I had a fork.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Your wish is granted but you will have to get the fork out of your own waste the next time you take a dump.

I wish i had the greatest sword in all of history.  

Revolutious

lycoris_moon29

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:16 pm
your wish is granted, but the sword is all rusted and cant even cut melted butter.

I wish I had the Sims 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:03 pm
Your wish is granted but it explodes as son as you put the disc in to play it.

I wish i was the greatest fighter in the world.  

Revolutious

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:29 pm
((I'm talking about Cid from FF7))

Your wish is granted, but you will be banned from fighting contest because of your strengh and many people are planning your assassination.

I wish I work for Square Eqnx.  
~All Fun & Games~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces