Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

MythMaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:24 am
(alright if someone wants to be the leader until lilli...something (sorry) gets back please do whatever though this wait is helping people catch up.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:42 pm
Draconus rises out of a shadow behind the group. "Nice place, lots of shadows," he laughs.  

CainZeros

MythMaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:15 pm
Squall turned around and befor he knew what he was doing he held his sword to the (man's?) neck and a fireball in the other hand. "who are you and how long have you been following me?" He felt ashamed that he had been followed but he wouldn't let them see it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:40 pm
MythMaster
Squall walked them to the main entrance and entered. "Follow close. Weird experiments get out and I can't protect ya'll if you don't stay near." He walk to the opposite side of the room and knocked on the door. A voice replied. (the person who started this could you please play the founder/leader of G.A.M.E cause im gonna do the mind reader but I dont wanna have too many characters.)

(I"M sorry...there's just been so many things....but i'm b....ack thought))  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Ayu appears through the shadows, on the other side of the group. "Oh look people, haven't seen people in ages." said Ayu looking suprised.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:17 pm
Tiger wakes up in her glass cage again and stretches. Another day in the G.A.M.E building... Wish I could get out again. It was so beautiful outside. She wiggles her ears and swishes her tail boredly, then takes her black book out of her bag. Ty strokes the cover lovingly then hugs it tight to her chest.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:22 pm
Ayu walked into the building and saw the glass cage and something inside of it. "oohh cage!" Ayu said. She tapped the cage and it came open. "I love cages!" She walked out of the lab and back to the group.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:43 pm
Tiger looks confused at the girl then walks out of her cage looking around cautiously. Then she scrambles to her bag and shoves her book inside then slips on her glove. Ty starts to sneak outside cautiously.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:49 pm
Ayu appeared beside her. "Normaly I don't cause trouble but I heard u wanted to get out." she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Tiger looks at her extremely shocked. "You hear thoughts?" Tiger adjusts her bag nervusly.Tiger's ears twitch as she hears an unusual commotion. Ty looks confused seeing the place is usually silent, exept for monsters. She then looks to the stranger. "Others?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:45 pm
"My eyes!" Draconus shouts as the man pulls out a fireball. "First you burn out my eyes with your flaming wings while evicting me from this young lady's shadow," the young man motions to Rosie, "And then you go and burn them out again with your fireball! I spend all my time in shadows, bright lights really hurt!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:25 am
I'll put it out after you tell me who you are. Since you can't see I'm holding a sword to your neck as well. Who are you and how did you follow us and I didn't notice?" He voice was full of false anger and strength.  

MythMaster

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:59 am
Tiger grabs her saviours arm and pulls her to where the men are fighting. Ty lets go, standing tensely and stares at the fireball, with her cold green eyes slittted. Then the fire goes out and his hand suddenly develops a little frost.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:33 pm
"Wonderful, more fights, just what the scientists need around here." she said and closes her eyes.

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:50 pm
Tiger looks at Ayu questioningly. "Mhm?" Fights? What is going on here. Ty thinks to herself.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff