Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:39 pm
Ayu whistles and yuki comes. She jumps on him. "I'll see if I can help stop the heat." she said while she fixed his ranes. She kicked his sides and he galloped into the woods. "Come on Yuki, faster!" she said and he changed into a panther. "Good job, boy." she said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:40 pm
Mia saw the two girls run off. Mia was devastated and frightened at what Ty had told her. But she shook it off and stood up.

"Come on! We've got to find who did this."

Mia started to run as she drew her sword. err, I can't believe this! Did master know about this? Did he tell me to come her on purpose? Or did he walk in here unknowingly? Oh no! If that is so then he might have become.......one of them!  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:42 pm
Ayu saw Mia. "Mia grab my hand u can ride and get there faster!" she said holding out her hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:54 pm
Marcus curses when he sees the others running away and hurries to catch them, his robes not making it easy. Why couldn't I have gotten the hang of that teleportation spell before I left?  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:09 pm
She smiles and turns back grabbing Marcus and putting him on Yuki right behind her. "Hold on Marcus." she said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:19 pm
Kyle, stood waiting as he sensed blood filled with anger, he wanted to fight someone, and it seemed he was about to get what he wanted.  

Narakyou

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:26 pm
"Where are you Lord red eyes?" Ty yells again still kneeling with her hands clenched tightly "I have come." She listens carefully, hoping to get this over with quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:01 pm
Yuki runs faster and goes on the other side of town and jumps off Yuki, hitting the ground running. Yuki sits at the side of the town because of all the heat.

Maha clone

Narakyou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:45 pm
"Finally, you have arrived... let's get this started"
Kyle took out his Halberd and lunged towards Ty.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:18 pm
She sees them. "no" she said to herself.

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:58 pm
Tiger swiftly rolls out of her kneeling pose and throws a knife at him with a smaller one in its shadow. Ty leaps at him with glowing eyes and sharp fangs and claws. She manages to slice open his face before slipping behind him and clinging onto his neck holding on to him with her claws. Tiger bites into the flesh of his neck and holds on then spots the ring.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Marcus' eyes fill with rage as he looks upon the man fighting the shapeshifter. "Someone get her to move so I can end that b*****d," the mage says coldly, "I'd rather not spill innocent blood, enough has been spilled already. However, that man killed a highly respected mage and his apprentice and destroyed my home. He must pay for what he has done."  

CainZeros

Narakyou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:47 pm
Kyle hit Ty's stomach with the back af his halberd taking her off him, he then hit her face with his elbow.
"You'll need more than that to stop me, no teeth are sharp enough to pierce my skin."
He then swiped against the shapeshifter and managed to cut her. The blood in hi face only made him more enraged.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:03 pm
Username: Nahiij
Name: Nahiij
Appearance: she's completely covered by a a black robe, exept by her chin and her left hand, which are pale white. She holds an old staff with a skull on its top. She emanates a stench of decomposition.
Strengths: necromancy and black magic, resistant to magic
Weaknesses: really frail and vulnerable to physical attacks
Type of character: necromancer
Weapon: staff
Bio: she used to be a renown priest, but suddenly went missing when she left to learn how to revive people. She returned centuries later with legions of undead, but her army was stopped. She escaped and is looking for revenge on all living things. It is rumored she really found a way to live forever, but it cost her mortal soul.
(This is another char that I created, since there seems to be no one else that is bad)  

Nahiij

Nahiij

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Nahiij was just arriving to Ruby city being carried by her undead slaves, her master had told her to make sure the mercenary would succeed.
"This is so annoying, it is so unfair that my master sends me to this... unworthy errands, i'll just have to think of the rewards".
As they entered the city Nahiij got off the carriage.
"Smell like death... sound like my kind of fun."
She headed towards the scent.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games