Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:01 pm
*Veni sat upright from his position on the bed. Rosemary had seemed to be entranced with Jacobs thoughts from her position on a chair.* Oh no you don't! You had better not be planning on casting a mystery spell in the same room as me! What might be safe to you and maybe Rosemary, may not be safe to me. If it's restorative, it might be holy or even something else that might hurt and I refuse to suffer another damn holy spell two nights in a row. So if you don't need me and want me to leave so you can continue in here, I will go outside and find another activity to occupy my time.

---

She's obviously never smelled goblin waste before. *BlackMN then yelled.* Stop making that face GL! You've sank your teeth into worse things than that before!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:04 pm
*GL sighed, then braced himself as he picked up the gross wiggly thing*

GL: "Do it quick, get it over with... Here goes"

*One quick zap, and the thing was a pile of dust on his plate. GL gagged, his face turning green, eyes almost rolling into the back of his head. He shuddered, and shook his head violently, trying to get past the disgusting taste it had AND how spicy it was at the same time.*

GL: "Nnnngh, it's nasty and burning! Nasty and burning!"

Pyro: "Do you want to drop out, Galantros?"

GL: "Blegh, ick, ugh.... No, I'm staying in... fleeeggggh..."

- - - - -

*Jacob managed to shift everything he was holding into one arm, and grasped Veni's shoulder*

Jacob: "Calm down, Veni. I wasn't going to cast any spells here. I was going to go out back into the storage building to do it. You can stay in here if you want, look through my spell books and such. I keep the real powerful, nasty books locked away anyway, so feel free to look at whatever you want in here."

"Uhm... I do need something from either you or Rosemary though. Can either of you spare about a pint of your blood? It's one of the ingrediants I'll need, along with a few other things I gotta ask some of the demons out there for..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:54 pm
Ok. *Veni was glad he could do that with only a few words.* You can take much more then that if you wanted. Losing my blood isn't going to hurt me much. I just wont function as well.

How convenient for you that we just so happen to be here, *said Rosemary.*

*Veni and Rosemary followed him into the storage area thing of his. Rosemary because she planned to watch if he let her and Veni just to see the room before Jacob tried out his thing.* Jacob left them to gather the rest that he needed.*

*While he was gone, Veni rolled up his sleeve, put his wrist above the bowl the necromancer had indicated, and gave himself a deep cut with his fingernail. He gave him more than he asked for and held it there until it healed. When it did, he cleaned it. By that time Jacob had returned.*

I hope you're right about it being safe master and that it wont really affect whomsoever's blood and parts you are using. Please call for me when you are done.

*Veni went back to the house and sat at Jacob's desk. Instead of initially going through his master's books like he suggested, he took a piece of paper, folded it into a paper airplane, and threw it towards Arak.*

----

Pyro shoulda called it "spicy eats and gross out" contest. So far they haven't really ate anything all that tasty seeming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:43 pm
*The large hallway inside of the storage building was rather empty and bland... there were numerous doors, and several stairways that lead further down. Certain doors were marked in various symbols, with a few simple locks on them. Going down a couple flights of stairs, they passed one door that looked heavily barricaded... various chains, locks, symbols, and small crystals that gave off a magical vibe. It looked so secure, it seemed doubtful that even Dieamos in his natural massive form could even bash the door open.*

Jacob: "That... is where I keep the Niearcim spellbooks, ancient Hell artifacts, and other such related items. I only have them so I can study them to reverse-engineer some of their curses..."

*Finally reaching a large empty room, and after gathering up everything he needed, Jacob began to carefully lay everything out. Before he started the spell, he told Rosemary that no matter what, she must not interfere.(

*Using a special powder and a bit of his own magical energy, he etched out a large circle on the floor. Painstakingly, he drew various symbols and markings, swirling inward. He poured some of the vampire blood in a smaller bowl, with some grounded up demon parts... he made a mark on his forehead using this mixture, and drank the rest, ignoring the rather undesirable taste. Crystals were placed at various spots on the outside of the circle, and he gestured for Rosemary to sit away from the circle, making sure she wasn't touching any part of it. He began to chant a few words, over and over again, the syllables becoming a slurred hum in the air after a while, carefully pouring and smearing Veni's blood along the edges of the circle.*

*A bit of time passed... Jacob had been drawing various symbols in the air for a while, sitting in the middle of the circle, and these symbols floated over specific areas. By this point, the room had been filled with ambient magical energy. After finishing one last air-symbol, they all began to glow brightly, revolving around Jacob, and gradually growing nearer. The necromancer took a deep breath, then closed his eyes.*

*The blood mark on his head glowed a bright red... Rosemary felt something go through her, a presence that left a chill in the air... Wisps of barely visible smoke were shooting through the walls in straight lines, and circling around Jacob. All at once, the smoke and the symbols froze where they were, then rushed into Jacob's face. He was knocked on his back, and sucked in air as if he were about to cry out. He twitched, struggling to move as he suddenly levitated above the circle... the markings he made on the floor began to peel themselves off, each one slamming into his body, until only the circle he made remained, glowing with a bright white light. Finally, this came off the floor, leaving it spotless, and tightened around the necromancer. The result was a loud thundering noise, the entire room going white with light, and Jacob finally yelling. Once Rosemary was able to see again, Jacob was on the floor, face down, breathing heavily. He didn't say anything for a long while, just trying to fill his lungs with air*

Jacob: "Rosemary... ...help me up..."

- - - - -

*Arak played with Veni for a while, figuring out how to toss the paper airplane back to Veni. She even asked the vampire to show her how to make the thing... at first she kept trying to use her strangely clawed limbs, which ended up tearing the paper. She discovered that her mouth tendrils worked far better, and soon began to drag out larger and larger pieces of paper to make larger airplanes.*

*She had just dragged out a large blank sheet of canvas paper onto the floor, when everything shook in the room as something that sounded like thunder roared.*

Arak: "Aarrrgh, Mister Jacob! Just what the heck did he do this time!?"

*She fled out the door, running for the large structure.. a number of other demons were headed that way as well.*

- - - - -

Minazi: "True... oh look, NOW they bring out an actual dish. Yemlin paste... Oh that stuff is so good..."

Malos: "Yeah, it is... too bad I can't ever eat it again, it burns like hell! Heh, look at GL.. he can barely handle it."

*GL was pulling his hood tight over his face, kicking his legs out a bit after finishing the latest dish. If he had the biological ability to, he swear he'd break out into a heavy sweat by now. The only signs of his discomfort were the very watery eyes, his self-muffled yelling, and kicking legs. After a while, he stopped, and let his head drop on the table.*

GL: "....Ack... I'm ready for the next one..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:07 pm
Yeah yeah. *Rosemary knew about that: don't disturb the person unless spoken to and don't touch their circle of power or else you may botch up the spell and have it end with horrible results. She sighed, she really wished he wouldn't jump into it like this, but Jacob was stubborn as an ox sometimes and reckless. She began wondering why the spell required the use of vampire blood for most of the spell and what it was for. So she began thinking of skills all vampires shared: increased strength, speed, hypnotism of humans, wall walking, gliding, fast regeneration of most wounds...*

*She thought all this right before she shivered from a spirit going through her. She still didn't like the feel of them going through her.* Quick yet exhausting, just like it said. I can easily carry you if you want me to, *she said as she bent over and grabbed him to pick him up to his feet.*

*Veni found it really cute at how enthusiastic the buglet was of folding paper airplanes. He wondered how complicated she could go with it. Before he could show her something a little more difficult, the earth shook a little and she bolted out the door. Veni ran outside as well to it, sensing that Jacob had grown more tired, but he had muttered that would happen. He was happy Jacob had been excited, but he was really unsure of what he was trying since none of them knew what it did.*

*When he saw that several of the demons were going to try to go in to see what happened Veni, slid right past them all and got in front, shut the door on the creature who was opening it, before they could blink.* You know if he's not done with whatever he's doing, disturbing him and his spell might be the worst thing any of you could do. Don't you know about these things and how fickle magic can be? There's already someone in there with him and I know that she's fine.

----

(Don't forget the runny nose!)

*BlackMN was starting to wonder how she would have faired if she had given it a try. Then again she wasn't sure how well she handled spicy foods beyond home since she had never tried it.*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:47 pm
Jacob: "Aside from a massive headache, I'm not feeling any different... Still the same aches and pains.... Nnngh. I need to do a few basic spells, see if anything changed"

*The necromancer wasn't even able to stay on on his feet, needing to lean on Rosemary. As he was about to speak, he grunted in pain, nearly slipping out of Rosemary's grasp. Small shapes were bulging and moving about underneath the exposed muscle on his skull, and all over his skin. They bulged into boils, then burst open, a glowing blue substance covering Jacob's face and parts of his body. Soon, they sunk into his flesh and faded.*

*The skin on his face seemed to be tryingi to move on it's own, but Rosemary soon realized that it was actually growing... new muscle and flesh began to weave over the exposed portion of Jacob's face, nerves, blood vessels, hair and skin forming. Soon, his entire face was whole again, looking as if it had never been deformed in the first place.*

Jacob: "...what... what just happened?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:19 pm
*Rosemary stared at his face.* ...Umm... *Slowly she sat him back down, looking at his circulation rather than him, and slide her hand up his shirt, under his armor, and felt him. Her features tightened a little and it almost look like she'd cry and of course he was too tired to figure out why.*

Where's a mirror? *She said figuring there was one used for spells that called for one nearby. As she looked for it she forced a laugh and said,* that healed one's spell really messed up the face everyone recognizes you for. Maybe if you dressed differently they wouldn't know it was you.

*She returned with it and moved his hand to touch his previously damaged side.* I know you hate seeing your reflection, *she held the reflective object so he could look at himself,* but maybe now you wont mind so much. *She smiled, very happy for him. (Kinda funny isn't it that really happy faces can look sad and the same goes for pleasure and pain)* From what I can tell all your open wounds are healed...but you still have most of your scars.

---

Go GL! Take it like a man and stop bending over like that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:51 pm
*Jacob just stared at his reflection for the longest time, barely having the strength to stay sitting up. He felt at his face, his hair, his neck... he blinked both of his eyes a number of times, squeezed them shut for a while, then opened them again.*

Jacob: "I... I don't believe it. Ha... haha.. .hahahaaaoow..."

*He winced just a bit, holding an area on his side. He glanced down, taking off his armor and pulling up his shirt. It was true, his muscle was no longer exposed, no bones were peeking through. There were a few scars, but new flesh and skin had grown over the nasty and ruined looking areas.*

Jacob: "ah... I'm still suffering from the pains from the curse, but this... this is wonderful still. My side should have split open and been bleeding by now, but it's not. I'm only feeling the pain..."

*He began to laugh a bit hysterically, running his hands through his hair again, still in shock that he looked normal. He paused after a while*

Jacob: "No, wait, wait... I need to make sure of something..."

*He took out his dagger, and made a superficial scratch on his chest, drawing some blood. He then pressed his fingers around the wound, poking and proding for something, then breaking out into a smile again. It was real flesh, he wasn't gaining any extra injury by pressing down on bare muscle or nerves. A short moment later, the scratch sealed itself up with fresh skin... His body would still repair itself, probably even if he lost a limb... not that he wanted to test that any time soon.*

*The necromancer laid on his back, mumbling something that sounded like a prayer of thanks, laughing with tears running down his face. I can sleep with both eyes closed! I can blink! I don't have to wear that horrible mask pressing against my skull anymore! I have a face! It won't hurt like hell when I bathe anymore! Moving hurts less! Oh God, oh spirits, oh God...thankyouthankyouthankyou.... So tired*

Jacob: "I think I want to go lay down on my bed and rest... so wonderful... so blessedly wonderful..."

- - - - -

GL: "Nnnnghhhaaarrrgh! I give! I GIVE! Burning! Gimmie the khumosh drink, PLEASE! ARGH, my skin is on FIRE!"

*GL was squirming in agony... several rounds later, he tried something he'd never heard of before. The "Insanity Pepper", from Mu-Shucel. He only lasted a few seconds before he drew his hood shut over his face, letting out a muffled scream of agony, his wings fluttering like mad in the air. Pyro chuckled and quickly gave Galantros a small cup, patting the poor boy on the back. GL immediately splashed it's murky green contents all over his face, giving a weak sigh before he face planted into the table. After a little while, he shookenly stood up, stumbled his way towards Black's table, and collapsed into a seat. He stayed quiet for the longest time, ignoring Githar and the others asking if he was alright. Finally, he looked up and held up the small black pepper with yellow leaves that he managed to only take a small "bite" out of.*

GL: "Anybody wanna try some insanity pepper?"

Githar: "Uhmmm..."

Malos: "Hell no!"

Minazi: "Nono, that's okay...."

GL: "Heh... Black, you wanna give it a try? C'mon, just a little taste?"

*Although it didn't burn her nose, she could literally smell how spicy it was from where she sat. The stuff made habanero sauce look like mild ketchup.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:50 pm
*Rosemary wiped the blood off his chest and put it in her mouth tasting him.* You've also lost that maddening blood smell. *Sure she could still smell it, but it was under the skin instead of on top of it. To bleed around them was actually quite hazardous once in a while. This would hopefully relieve some of the stress on them to control themselves.*

*Without the worry of hurting him due to exposed areas, she lifted Jacob up into a tighter hug than she normally did.* It is wonderful and I'm very happy for you master...but you're getting carried. *She shifted him to her back and picked him up piggy-back style and began to walk on out.* You wont hurt when we cuddle into you and we won't have to worry about hurting you. No more getting something in those wounds, no more stares, you'll need to wash your clothes and sheets less, and maybe you'll actually like showers and swimming. Oh and those days where you don't split open and suffer from something might actually be pain free! That'll be so nice...a little break in between all the other stuff. We'll have to do something together one of those days...be a nice pleasant distraction.

*Veni had finally came in after the getting the go and had showed up with a mob of monsters right behind him, smiled, and picked up Jacob's armor on the ground. He tried looking at him despite how he was collapsed on Rosemary.* Oh wow, we always thought you were attractive in your own way, but now you're handsome to boot. Is it really real? Do you not hurt in those areas that were once open?

----

*BlackMN sniffed at the pepper. She seemed to think about his taunt for a little while before she leaned in to GL and licked the exposed end and took a bite. She didn't do anything at first, then her face bunched up a bit, and then she spit a small bit of fire out of her mouth with a smug look on her face.* You're insane just like the pepper.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:49 pm
*Jacob didn't resist one bit at being picked up like a child, and actually weakly tried to hug Rosemary a bit tighter*

Jacob: "Real, Veni... curse still hurts, but better..." *The necromancer didn't say another word. He passed out, drifting into a deep sleep.*

*The demons all tried to get a better look at Jacob, but a number of them kept the mob from crowding Rosemary. They fortunately didn't follow Rosemary when she took him to his room., which was currently littered with a large number of paper airplanes.*

- - - - -

GL: "Heheh.... I try."

*He lazily dropped his arm, letting the pepper slip out of his grip and onto the table. Before anyone could stop it, Minazi's pet merper jumped onto the table, and gobbled it up.*

Minazi: "Honey, no! Oh no..."

Malos: "Heh, well that's not good..."

*The poor little critter's reaction was immediate. The merper began to screech in a high pitched voice, running around in circles. Finally, it leaped into a glass of water. It hopped out a few seconds later, spitting a stream of water into the air before laying on it's belly, breathing heavily.*

Minazi: "Honey, what have I told you about eating dropped foods? *sigh* "

*Minazi gently scooped up the small pet and placed it in her shirt pocket.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:38 pm
*His attempt to hug her didn't go unnoticed. She was grateful she didn't have to fight her way through the crowed. When she reached the room, she was surprised to see it so littered with paper within what had seemed only a few minutes to her.* Veni what did you do?

I only taught a deprived little girl how to fold paper into airplanes. *He shut the door, put Jacob's armor and cloak thing aside, and pulled his covers down for Rosemary.* Next I'm going to show her snowflakes, *turning to her he said,* if you don't already know it of course. I think you can do that quite nicely with your claw arms.

Uhhuh. *She sat Jacob down on his bed, took off his shoes, and belt. She then adjusted him and covered him. When she was done, she laid right next to him for his tiredness was contagious and began to wonder if Jacob's sudden strange behavior had anything to do with his recent illusion of the death of them. In his little guilty pleasure dream, he had thought of how glad he was they weren't dead when he had looked at them. They did enjoy his sudden attention and how he was more open and less stiff with them, but it was still weird.*

*After a while of laying there with her eyes closed she got up and left the room as Veni taped several of the snow flakes together and hung them at the foot of Jacob's bed turning his room that once looked like a study into an arts and crafts room. Yet none of his books were out of place. It was just that the blank papers were every where from the enthusiastic demon. She slipped into the other building to be by herself and sat up a table and a chair. She then summoned Muerte and told him to sit.*

First off I'd like to praise you for doing something I know you didn't intentionally do. Even if you were struck down by that demon, you didn't fail me because you had protected my friends from all the others. Even if that wasn't your goal, it still pleases me so I saved a little something for you that I hope no one has disturbed after I put it up somewhere at home and I hope you'll like it. Remember how I said I might reward you for your efforts after you killed the blade goblin?

If anything that mishap with that unknown demon damaging you was my fault and I failed because I wasn't specific enough and I allowed you to get hurt. If I tell you to kill or do something I don't mean for you to go at it immediately. I still want you to execute some caution for yourself but at the same time don't allow your dallying to harm others. Use your judgment.

Later on I'm going to show you a bunch of pictures that contains most of the people I don't ever want you to kill even if I said something like 'Kill them all.' And I'd appreciate it if you'd try to keep them from dieing in such situations as yesterday if you could. That's actually what I want more than a dead body count of our foes: their safety.

You know I was actually thinking of trading in that machete for something that could both easily hack, slash, and stab before you showed up. So if I hand the sword to someone else just to use in a fight they'll suddenly become your master, correct? Why is it as easy as someone else to just hold the sword for you to suddenly have a new master? Why are you trapped there in the first place? Would you like to be out of it most of the time or stay in it? *She had more questions for him of course, but decided that was enough for now and thought she should give him a turn.* Anything you'd like to know?

----
I want to try the next spicy thing. Hehe.. *Unfortunately BlackMN couldn't help but laugh at the cartoonish like scene the merper provided.*
Aww...poor Honey learns that lesson the hard way. Maybe she'll listen to you now. *She offered the little thing a spoonful of her icecream.*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:29 pm
*Muerte sat, not saying a word as Rosemary spoke to him. His grasp on that axe of his didn't seem to waver one bit. Hell's worst terrors probably couldn't tear it from him.*

Muerte: "~I recall the mention of a reward.~" She does not need to give me any such reward. I assaulted her, then became her servant once more. I will await the rightful punishment.

*The large man only seemed to say anything whenever Rosemary asked him a question. His face was completely void of any emotion, grey eyes just staring.*

Muerte: "~The weapon can be willed into an object of your preference, Mistress. It is correct that if another holds the weapon, I shall become their servant. They wanted it to be of ease, so our soldiers could use us as they saw fit for each situation.~
We are but tools for their use.

"~The weapon is my home, it houses my soul. My shell was weak, but my soul is strong. I am bound to the weapon, I am as one with it. It was what they desired, so shall it be. My desire of existing within or outside of the weapon are of no matter to me. You desire will be my command, Mistress.~"
Disobeyment of your command means eternal damnation. I will not rebel.

*When she asked him if he wanted to know anything, he almost seemed uncertain for a brief moment. As if his mind was searching for an appropriate answer.*

Muerte: "~I only desire to know how best to serve you, Mistress.~"
I am a servant, my wants are meaningless. Equipment, tools do not have wishes or dreams. They exist to serve.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:22 pm
*Rosemary wanted to smack her head on the table when he went on on about how his desires don't matter and such.* Humor me...for now pretend that your desires, wants, and thoughts on all subjects matter. You may even comment on something I say if you want to. Do you want to remain in that soul house all the time until I need you or do you want to be allowed out sometimes? Either way it doesn't matter to me, but I'm asking you what your preference is for that knowledge matters to me. If I definitely don't want you out, I'll tell you.

Amongst my kind it is insulting and very frowned upon to not reward people in some way if they serve us. What types of rewards do you like if you serve me well? How do you think I should punish you for attacking me and my friends? If I told you to not listen to anyone who tells you to attack me, would that work? *She doubted it since he was so bound to that object thing.*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:44 pm
*The slightest look of emotion crossed Muerte's features. Confusion, uncertainty.*

Muerte: "~I... do not know. I do not know my preference. The outside is... foreign to me. Within the weapon is familar...~"
It is all I know, it is security, it is familar...

*A flash or two of strong memories struck the giant, and he almost seemed to want to grip the side of his head in pain. You are WORTHLESS as you are! A drain on the world! You will be made useful! Waste shall be made into tools!... the voice wasn't Muerte's... there was a flash of young children, shaved bald. Bars. Knives. It was a jumbled mess.*

Muerte: "~I do not wish to insult you, Mistress. Rewards... I do not know. The eye. I gather the eye of my slain enemy as a trophy~"

*Did he enjoy keeping such trophies? He didn't know...*

Muerte: "~My punishment for attacking you... I..."

*Another sudden memory flash, and he seemed to almost pale for a moment. Children screaming, sharp instruments. When Muerte spoke again, it was almost in a robotic tone, like something he grew up reciting.*

Muerte: "The lash of many whips, tipped with metal spikes, a minimum of fifty. Limbs cut open, to bleed wrongful thinking, made to bleed for a week before healing. Made to stand, restrained for five days, without food, to purge my sin. Nude against the elements, to bare my shell as my soul to them, to make me strong. To give me use. That... That is the punishment.~

"No... Whoever holds the weapon, controls the servant. We can not disobey.~" As much as I would want to even... No, wrongful thinking! I am a tool, to be used, to serve. My soul is strong for my master, whoever my master may be.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:04 pm
You don't insult me by not knowing what you like...I'll just have to help you try to figure out what it is... Did you want to attack me? *She waited for him to answer before she continued.* I never planned to strike you for it anyways. Nor do I plan to strike you even if you spoke openly, so you don't have to be so tense. Why do you hold that axe so tightly? I understand that you had to do what he said and not be able to do much about it. It's not your fault you attacked me...I just wished you hadn't put so much effort into it, but then again you might have hit all your targets if you really wanted to. As long as you don't give me a reason to think I should have punished you, then that matter is over and done with. Besides I think being shot in the groin was good enough.

Well I don't know what you've been taught but you keep speaking of sin and damnation. What is damnation and sin to you? What sort of afterlife do you believe in? Heaven and Hell? Wait five days without food...do you eat? Would you like something to eat or drink? Are you hungry?

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games