Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:31 pm
Mityl giggled behind her hand, he was just too cute.
"they make beautiful sculptures out of ice then they animate them and make them dance for entertainment yes. believe me, you'll love it. I believe today is the day the dragons Kalamadea and Myrenateli joined so they should do something in their honor..."
she lead him into Mara's room calling for her old friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:42 pm
"So what do you call this place? Ive never been inside before atleast not since i can remember even when my mother was alive i was too big for the hutt. She ended up bringing me to father and coming each morning to teach me what she could, where as my father would teach me what he could at night. They both told me I had no gift for magicks. Never had the focus for it."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:56 pm
"the area we are in is the homes overlooking the water gardens."
Mityl pointed toward one of the fountains filled with reeds and water lillies.
"the water gardens grow most of the water fey's staple foods. like rice."
just as Mityl was ready to say more Mara entered from the back.
Mara: "decided to tell me early or are you here to rest?"
"actually I want to know about trines."
at those words Mara looked like someone had slapped her and she quickly locked the door and closed the windows.
Mara: "Don't say that word around any other fey you meet, do you understand me? they will KILL you. a trine is one of the most dangerous secrets of the fey! where did you hear the word alone?!"
Mityl had the time to look sheepish before she answered shyly.
"A werewolf named Ziddari..."
Mara: "did he say he was part of a trine?"
"Yes."
Mara: "then why are you asking me?"
"you should know something about it..."
Mara: "get out..I need to think things over before I say anymore...spend the night with Tassa or something just don't let that word slip okay?"
"alright Mara, thank you for considering my question."
with that Mityl lead Oak out of the room toward Tassa's rooms.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:22 pm
[[Wow I can barely keep up... By the way, the kitsune are part of the werewolves, any canine creature is, where as feline shapeshifters live at the palace with the fey. I'll give more detailed descriptions in my first post later, I don't have time right now, because of my Psychology exam tomorrow, and I need sleep... lol]]

Tassa kicked Sha again, she was grinning however as she stepped towards her home, leading her two friends as Oak and Mityl seemed to disappear. The palace was filled with exotic faces, colours swirling in the breeze, scents of fruits and wild flowers never known outside the walls filling the air. Banners of gold hung from the high walls as the gardens circled them. The market had been set up, with a dancers and singers, musicians and artists, and the merchants filling the streets. Everyone was in their half forms, even the children that ran by their feet, tigers, and lynxs, leopards and panthers, tabby's and persians, they were all there.

A dancer waved to Tassa to call her onto the stage to preform, 'Alka' the head dancer of the guild, she had long silky black hair, and the markings of a panther with brilliant green eyes.

Alka: "Tassa, come, bring your friends"

Tassa just waved her old friend off with a casual "in a minute."

Turning to her friends with a beaming smile, she explain. "I'll be back in a minute, I just want to clean up and bit and change, food's right there, tell them your friends with Tassa Van Valiant, if they don't believe you, then my full name, Tassa Al'een Mira Van Valiant They'll give you free food then."

Tassa left her friends as she quickly ran up the staircase to the top of the tower, to her rooms. It was the tower of the mercenaries, the majesties own in fact. She didn't even see Mityl until she was about to leave, with her hair done up and a simple dancers skirt and bodice on, she looked more presentable then the aggressive and quiet warrior in the forest. Figuring the two looked like they needed space she ran back down the staircases to her friends.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:17 pm
Sha saw keely run off to play with the children."Man, she is really air heady.."He called after keely"DON'T SCARE THE KIDS!!"he grinned then with that he adjusted his knapsack on his shoulder going up the multiple stairs just to enter the main hall of the palace. Sha gave a low whistle"Wow this is nice."his eyes gazed at every inch of the main hall. Sha sniffed the air and the smell of food filled his nostrils, his stomach rumbled immediately."Time to find some grub."He followed the smell and got lost;there was a fountain in the back of him that produced crystal clear water. Sha stared at the water almost captivated with its very essence"Man, all of a sudden I'm reeeally thirsty."He reached his hand in to scoop up some water when a blue scaly hand pulled him down into the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:35 pm
Meanwhile,keely played happily with a tiger boy and panther girl."Your it!hee hee!"She ran around in circles.  

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:36 pm
((the kitsune thing was just a guess on my part, sorry))

just as Mityl was passing the front doors with Oak in tow she heard a ruckus out by the gate and decided to go see what it was. when she reached the gates she found the guards detaining two kitsunes, one barely out of his boyhood and the other, a girl, still a kit. she knew the boy and owed him her life. with a sigh she stepped into the fray separating the guards from the two frightened kitsunes.
"What's going on here?"
Guard: "we caught these two slinking around the palace. we're going to make examples out of them. show the rest of those mongrels what happens when they slink around our territory"
"I owe my life to the boy. it is forbidden to slay one who spares or saves another's life without reason isn't it? the girl and him are the ones that returned my weapons before I fled. find out why they are here first, then decide what happens to them, but not until you've heard everything, understand?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Keely was playfully tackled by the tiger boy."Hee hee hee hee"keely's hair fell in her face it almost looked like she had no face for a minute. She looked over to see two guards and some little foxes and mityl."HIII MITYLLL!!!"keely yelled."COME PLAY WITH US!!!"  

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:44 pm
Mityl had done all she could for the two kitsunes for now and decided to take Keely up on the offer of play.
"Only if Oak can play too!"
and then she tickled one of the children

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:09 pm
"Yay!Yay! oak come playyyy!!"keely strated a new game of hide and seek.The tiger boy whos name was tai and the panther girl whose name was rosaline followed after keely hidding leaving mityl to be the seeker."Try and find us!"keely shouted giggling all the while.  

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:11 pm
"I guess we're the seekers Oak.."
Mityl cleared her mind and focused on Keely's scent following it and the sound of her giggling. it was going to be a lot harder to find the other two.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:01 pm
Tassa watched the others with a keen eye as she left to speak with Alka, Tassa was normally quite, even amoungst the comfort of her home, her few friends had included her fey partner Ri-ro, the dancers of her guild, the Van Valiant family, and Mityl. Sitting on the stage as Alka finished her dance, and sat beside her, her dark full lashes flickering over the worry on her friend's face.

Alka- "Tassa..." She replied kindly. "What has you more uptight then normal. You cannot dance like this?"

"Alka friend..." She turned to the panther with worry, "A werewolf from a roaming pack told Mityl she had the power to create a trine..." She shook her head wearily.

Alka- "A trine sister... is a fey thing, if she may, she could be our destroyer or our savior from this war..." She paused, "For now, let us not worry but let us dance..."

Alka had pulled up her friend to the stage, and stood in the stance for a complex dance to do with passion and love of beauty. A praise and prayer for life. They spun, their bright clothing spinning around their ankles as the flute played a complex tune. The bells on their ankles, wrists and waist tinkling a tune of their own.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 pm
Ecitra Doll
"I guess we're the seekers Oak.."
Mityl cleared her mind and focused on Keely's scent following it and the sound of her giggling. it was going to be a lot harder to find the other two.

"Well if we are the seekers let us seek. i have an idea." Oak says winking. (A very unusual expression for him.) "Sit on the end the end of my club."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:59 pm
Tassa and Alka were laughing as they danced, the viewers were clapping, and when they stopped offered them food and drink. Tassa smiled with a light heart as she looked out at the crowd, her lioness features were not seen... Lions were the royal blood but no one knew her secret... yet...

Alka- Smiling she embraced her old friend. "Now you are happy, think nothing of trines and sorrows a head. You are the true warrior, the true blood and protectress of the kingdom. One day I shall dance your future for you sister."

Tassa hugged her friend wondering what she meant about true blood and protectress of the kingdom, but didn't say anything, she was in a good mood, her heart light and her smile bright. Turing away she ran to her friends. A smile bright on her face as they played with Lilkan, a Valiant Tiger.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:12 pm
Sha struggled to get out of the strong grip of the blue scaly hands that held him under water. He twists and turns trying to escape the hold,finally he felt the scaly hands loosen its grasp.Damn! I just need to reach my sickle and chain..Sha's forces his eyes open under the water expecting it to burn like none other but it didn't it felt like a cool paste inside his eyes.Okay no only to reach my.. Just then right in front of him he saw a familiar face..."Juuya??!"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff