Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:31 am
mikodono
Not knowing what to do, Derelia walked up to the door on the right. Well, not much I can learn just sitting here. She pushed into the area behind the door.
(you enter the now crumbled body room the door opening for just a moment to let you in before slamming shut you are not with Baradeir in a small alcove of stone sand and silt.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:22 am
Gyzvx
(((In response to itacha twisted )))
As the rocks and soil finally clear away you can hear clearly what you had heard before Loud thundering footsteps that sounded like thunder and breaking glass. Walking past your tiny peephole is the image of just an enormous crystalline wall of scales as it slowly and gradually moves you see claws it can only be the leg of a dragon the largest dragon you have never seen in your life. Only the three great ones have ever been described as this size and even they were not believed in. However here it was just a glimpse of a leg that was like a tower before you. Just a few feet away from crushing you under foot. With a deafening roar it walks in another direction. It is obvious it's hunting for you.
"So now I must find a way to get to the end of this room AND avoid a giant dragon?" Baradier thought to himself. "Seems doable." And with that he slowly chipped away at the remaining rubble and climbed out. "Least I'm out of that cramped space." He though sighing.  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Lady_Mac
Oliza shuddered as she moved forward, pulling out her sword she kept it close as she felt the way around her. Again she marked the wall as she made a left hand turn in the laberynth, her footsteps echoing around her as she moved. Pressing her back against the wall she looked tentatively around the next corner for anything that might be waiting for her.

As you peer around the corner an unseen force punches you in the back the force following through your body and knocking the wind out of you and dropping you to the ground. It leaves a cold feeling all over your body and you cough up a small amount of blood. The force can be felt stronger than ever now as if a cold breath was leaving itself on your skin. You can smell death and rot but you can see nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:53 pm
Oliza tried to clear her throat the taste of blood strong in her mouth. She shuddered and sat still for a while, allowing the last bits of the blindness to buckle away, even then through the darkness it was hard to see. She stood shakily and walked around the corner this time, she couldn't shake the feeling in her, it was like a parasite clinging to every cell in her body. What WAS that? She thought to herself as she unsheathed her double ended sword, the feeling of the force clinging heavily to her.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:07 pm
(((Remember this is the soul room. think about what that implies...)))
The same force appears once more pulling the sword right out of your hand throwing it away and again knocking the wind out of you and collapsing you to the ground. The cold grasp of the unseen force lingers heavily with you now and you are visibly shaking with cold. Sweat running off your body you feel tired and yet you really haven’t exerted your body that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:14 pm
Kanji's nerves begin to get the better of him
"Do you think we have far to go?" he asked timidly.  

can o whoop ass

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:01 am
Selene snarled slightly to herself. The maze was getting the better of her.
"I dont know. This isn't working. I think.... i think its tricking us. If we follow this wall, we may walk on forever. You hear that faint grumbling? I think thatssome sort of clue. I dont know. Lets see what happens if we turn left. In stead of following the wall, we mark this wall and trun left. Then we'll know if we end up here again. "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:44 pm
She looked around anxiously. "What happen here?" she breathed quietly. Looking around, Derelia say no sign of anyone. She took a few steps forward and stopped. Something wasn't right, she could feel it in her bones.  

Chef Paula Deen

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:26 pm
"Alright hopefully that will get us somwhere."
He said as he took his hand off of the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:26 pm
mikodono
She looked around anxiously. "What happen here?" she breathed quietly. Looking around, Derelia say no sign of anyone. She took a few steps forward and stopped. Something wasn't right, she could feel it in her bones.

(Actually Baradeir is their with you. he has yet to post his ACTIONS after seeing the dragon.)  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:33 pm
Mad Madam Mimm
"I dont know. This isn't working. I think.... i think its tricking us. If we follow this wall, we may walk on forever. You hear that faint grumbling? I think thatssome sort of clue. I dont know. Lets see what happens if we turn left. In stead of following the wall, we mark this wall and trun left. Then we'll know if we end up here again. "

As you try to mark the wall you can see that nothing seems to mark the silver paneling as hard as you try the surface remains polished and clean of any marks. However as you turn to the left path you no longer feel as if your going in circles and the feeling of timelessness lessens a little. As you continue a little down the path a creature silently lands behind you the reflections of it seem to surround you on all sides making it hard to tell if infact there is just one. In your moment of confusion it blows a dart into the centaurs backside. You can feel a small tingling sensation followed by nothing. It then bounds away as if it had never been there. The whole time not a sound was heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:37 pm
Gyzvx
mikodono

(Actually Baradeir is their with you. he has yet to post his ACTIONS after seeing the dragon.)
((Yes I did I climbed out of the rubble after the dragon left.))  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Chef Paula Deen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:49 pm
After looking around for a few moments she saw someone move. Derelia wasn't quite sure who or what it was so she just stood there. Relizing it wasn't he nature to just sit and watch she approahed the being. "Are you alright?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:12 pm
Itacha-Kimoji
Gyzvx
mikodono

((Yes I did I climbed out of the rubble after the dragon left.))

(((my bad. either way she should be able to see you. mrgreen yeah....that works.)))  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:10 am
Gyzvx
Mad Madam Mimm

As you try to mark the wall you can see that nothing seems to mark the silver paneling as hard as you try the surface remains polished and clean of any marks. However as you turn to the left path you no longer feel as if your going in circles and the feeling of timelessness lessens a little. As you continue a little down the path a creature silently lands behind you the reflections of it seem to surround you on all sides making it hard to tell if infact there is just one. In your moment of confusion it blows a dart into the centaurs backside. You can feel a small tingling sensation followed by nothing. It then bounds away as if it had never been there. The whole time not a sound was heard.

Selene twisted, rubbing her sore rump. She pulled out the dart, and looked at kanji.
"what...?" she mumbled, feeling disconcerted and slightly woozy. "Did you see that thing?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff