Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:22 pm
What's your name? Garnet (real name would be France)
What nation are you from? erm, Canada?
What are your hobbies? Drawing, music, chatting ...stuff.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Color:Black and red Food: Sea food! TV show: That 70s show and Family guy.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? often.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Fem: Hermione/Ginny Men: Remus/Sirius (fallowed by Lucius/Severus and James/Severus)
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
oh alright..let me dig through here to find it..
User Image
Bleh. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:10 pm
What's your name? Katie
What nation are you from? US
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, swimming, looking at Fan Fiction, excersizing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Dark colors, Pasta, BtVS/AtS/Charmed,
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every day
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snape/Anyone but Dumbledore, Harry/Anyone but Draco, Remus/Anyone but Sirius  

Saiyan_Gal

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:51 pm
Katie_Vamp_Slayer
What's your name? Katie
What are your hobbies? Reading, writing, swimming, looking at Fan Fiction, excersizing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Dark colors, Pasta, BtVS/AtS/Charmed,
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Every day
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snape/Anyone but Dumbledore, Harry/Anyone but Draco, Remus/Anyone but Sirius

Nice pairings! lol gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:23 pm

Name: Lynn. *salutes*
Nationality: Canadian, eh?
Hobbies: Ummm. I like to sketch, and I roleplay. *blink* I've a fascination with ancient history / mythology, and I'm taking Fencing Lessons.
Color/food/tv show/etc: Red/Anything Chinese/CSI
Often: Mmm. Probably every other day-- even every day. -.- ph34r my obsession.
'Ship: Sirius/Remus, as common as that sounds. And like. Lucius/Rodolphus. o-o Or like. Fenrir/Me? It totally counts as slash. Totally. Cause. Um. I'm a gay guy really deep down. Really deep.
Pic: Um. I have a few, but none are good enough to be posted at the moment. Maybe when I get my picture from the last Renn. Fest I'll post....

Um. Yeah! biggrin That's all!

Raisin-kins

..[Victoria]..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:32 pm
Name:: Meredith (( xp ))
Nationality:: USA
Hobbies:: Where do I start.... I like drawing, singing, reading, chatting, TV, internet, HATE sports, singing musicals at the tp of my lungs when people are sleeping.
Color/Food/TV Show/Etc.:: dark green and brown, my Dad's pizza, Whose Line Is it Anyway, Books- anything, but I'm really into Stephen King right now.
How Often:: As much as I can. Depends on what mood I'm in.
Favorite Ships:: Sirius/Remus, Harry/Draco, Harry/Hermione, Hermione/Luna, Remus/Tonks, Snape/Hermione.
Pic:: Hah! You wish!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:49 pm
Chibi_Ice_Demon
Hobbies:: Where do I start.... I like drawing, singing, reading, chatting, TV, internet, HATE sports, singing musicals at the tp of my lungs when people are sleeping.
Color/Food/TV Show/Etc.:: dark green and brown, my Dad's pizza, Whose Line Is it Anyway, Books- anything, but I'm really into Stephen King right now.
Favorite Ships:: Sirius/Remus, Harry/Draco, Harry/Hermione, Hermione/Luna, Remus/Tonks, Snape/Hermione.

...omg. Whose Line is it Anyway! I haven't seen that show in so long!! Which one, the one with Drew Carry, or the British one?

ohgod. I just keep seeing Ryan Stiles breaking t light with his head... rofl

Raisin-kins

..[Victoria]..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:59 am
Raisin-kins
Chibi_Ice_Demon

...omg. Whose Line is it Anyway! I haven't seen that show in so long!! Which one, the one with Drew Carry, or the British one?

ohgod. I just keep seeing Ryan Stiles breaking t light with his head... rofl
I know, that was so funny! I watch it every night, it's the one with Drew.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:00 pm
Chibi_Ice_Demon
I know, that was so funny! I watch it every night, it's the one with Drew.

I miss it so.... Envyenvyenvy.  

Raisin-kins

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:37 pm
Welcome to all the new members. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:18 pm
What's your name? Drew
What are your hobbies? Reading, writting, Gaia and well my boy tyoy
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Green, pasta,whos line is it anyway
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? .... Often
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry Draco, the twins and harry,
You could even give us a pic of yourself! yeah here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

dark_one333

Guillotein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:04 pm
eek Holy crap! I thought I posted here already..
What's your name? Supreme Ru-- er, Jen..
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? I like to write and draw and eat sandwiches.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Red, White, Black, Green/Sandwiches, Tea/I don't watch TV/I wish I were a boy/I love noses and new socks
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Maybe.. Twice a week, on average.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Snape/anyone (SS/RL, if I had to choose just one), Hermione/Ginny, Harry/Draco (sometimes)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:05 pm
What's your name?
Ty

What nation are you from?
United States of America

What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, drawing, reading manga, watching anime, playing video games, etc.

Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
color: blue and green
food: cheesecake
tv show: Queer as Folk
video game: Final Fantasy IX
Book: Harry Potter, Dragonlance, etc.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Everytime I'm online, I make sure to check and see if my favorites list have updated at the hpfandom or fanfiction.net

What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
My ships include Harry/Severus, Sirius/Remus, and Ginny/Luna  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:19 pm
feel-good-hit
eek Holy crap! I thought I posted here already..
What's your name? Supreme Ru-- er, Jen..

surprised I think I forgot to as well! And I'm the freaking captian! gonk Okay, here's my stuff -

What's your name? Jenn Lee (Mine's better than your's. Two 'n's, you see.)
What nation are you from? United States of America surprised
What are your hobbies? Drawing, writing, computer-ing, and... bikes are fun to ride. @_o Yesh.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? ALL COLORS! Ravioli, pasta, apple and grape juice, lemonade, grilled cheese sandwiches, bread and hotdogs, and many more. sweatdrop I like too many foods... I don't watch TV often, but I like Family Guy, American Dad and Robot Chicken. I want to be a boy.

Is it just me, or are gender issues rampant in this guild? lol! xd

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Almost everyday. 3nodding Only not if I can't get to a computer, or there are no good stories.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Severus/Remus, Severus/Harry, Severus/Sirius, Severus/Igor, Severus/Charlie, Charlie/Harry and just recently Sirius/Remus, and really... I can read any pairing, if it's well written.

Like Filch/Harry once. eek

And as for the pic... >_>

Er, sure. =D Here's one from three years ago:
User Image

Ahaha.. Twas me when I was a teh newbers. xd Here's the actual me from three years ago:

;_; Ew.

[]I can't believe I clicked submit... ninja I've deleted it now! You'll never see it![/]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:47 am
What's your name?
Brian! ...or it would be if I could change it. I'm Mel.
What nation are you from?
Jolly old England.
What are your hobbies?
...doesn't having a hobby require me to have a life? Uh...reading on the internet, playing on my Gamecube/PS2/Nintendo 64 with friends...um...reading more..drawing..maybe. Watching films...yeah I don't do much. XD
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
Brown currently/Pepperoni Pizza, Tomato soup and toast, chocolate/ Sugar Rush, Book Group (when it was on!) Queer as folk.
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Too often. I read constantly when I'm on the internet. And that's a lot.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Remus/Sirius, Harry/Draco (Cliché, yes, so sue me : P) Ginny/Tonks.
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
Are you sure? Really really sure?
My stupidly tall friend and I at our ball...big image, I warn you.  

BlackPepper

xx Vicious Cabaret xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:28 pm
Haldo, all. I'm a new member of the guild, and needless to say, I'm quite thrilled to be here. In keeping with the other introductions, I'll go ahead and follow the questions posted on the first page. ^^

What's your name? Faye (It's not my real name, but I don't like to give the actual one out. Muwahahaha. Secrets.)
What nation are you from? USA -sniffs-
What are your hobbies? Writing, singing, acting, dancing, drawing, and pretty much all other arts you can think of. I also like video games to an unhealthy extent.
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple/ice cream/CSI/etc. -grins-
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? When I'm not busy, I tend to do so every day I can. -obsessed-
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Draco/Harry, followed closely by Sirius/Remus
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Ooooh no. Sorry, lovies, but I want to keep all your eyes intact.

Well, that said, I can't wait to really get involved with the guild. Thanks so much to the admin for accepting me! <3

-Faye

HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces