Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
It's the End of the World As We Know It (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:26 pm
*Githar rubbed his forehead, a little out of it and confused*

Githar: Portal? To where?

Minazi: Oh, GL invited us to his home.. They're evacuating everyone in Gaia to Limbo temporarily, until the demons have been taken care of. I think you're invited too. How is he by the way? I haven't had a chance to check up on him...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:59 pm
Inazuma frowned at that question and stopped to remember how GL had looked before she had run in here. Gl had been upset by what she had thought to be Githar''s condition, but Githar seems to be doing well... which would mean that he was upset about something else.

"To be honest. I''m not completely sure. He seems really down about something..."

Inazuma Sky

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:19 pm
Everyone on Gaia?! That could be billions of people depending on how many lived. You mean it wasn't just this area that was affected?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:26 pm
Sephiroth-sama
Everyone on Gaia?! That could be billions of people depending on how many lived. You mean it wasn't just this area that was affected?

Minazi: "Oh, nonono, not all of Gaia! Just this town, and the area around it I think. Though honestly, if we did have to evacuate all of Gaia, Limbo would have enough room for everyone... You've seen how large our "cities"* are... And he's looking down, huh? I hope he's alright... We can ask once we get to Limbo. You coming with us, Inazuma?"

*She and a soldier helped up Githar, making sure he didn't fall over.*

* Note: An average Limbo city is easily the size of one of Earth's large continents, if not larger...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:33 pm
*Sephiroth shook his head.* I have never been there before, so I haven't seen how large your cities are. Your tongue slipped apparently when you said 'They're evacuating everyone in Gaia,' rather than Barton town and around it. Should we be keeping them waiting since they already said we could go? I'm sure our delay could be annoying someone. *It would annoy him if he said that you can move on out now and the people whom he said it to just stayed there...*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
"Huh? Umm... Yeah. Sure."

The idea of getting out of this unfamiliar town kind of appealed to her despite the fact that her interactions in Limbo usually resulted in a severe lack of sleep... especially if it involved GL's mansion, but she didn't want to say that outloud. The shower that she knew she would be able to get there was calling to her.

She got up and offered to hold everyone's stuff since they were helping Githar.

Inazuma Sky

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:47 pm
*Moments later, the group found themselves in front of GL's home, the familar massive doors an actual welcoming sight... The usual bustling city of Dalos seemed rather quiet, save for the D.U.T.T.I. building in the distance.*

GL: Hello? Dad? Chewy? Anyone home? ... Hmm, I guess the military hasn't released them from their shelter yet. May be a little while before they get home. High council members get placed under high protection in such situations... Well uhm.. feel free to take your pick of the rooms. I'm going to mine now for a nice long lava soak...

*He didn't say much after that, but simply walked up the stairs towards his room*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:25 pm
*Rosemary and Veni crossed the threshold of the door easily, but the rest didn't enter until GL had said 'Well uhm.. feel free to take your pick of the rooms.' They took that as their invitation into the house and entered. Rosemary pointed out which two rooms were actually already occupied by herself and BlackMN, that the reaper had failed to mention. Even if they did get cleaned up Veni wasn't sure there would be anything they could change into.*

*After Galantros walked off after not seeming to be inclined to stay, Veni expressed his wonderment as to the reason why Galantro's father, Alzamus, would be put under extreme protection and not his son as well.* If that is the case, then I wonder why the military allowed Galantros to go home. I would think that a member of a high council's immediate family, his own son, would be put under a high level of protection as well once they were found. If such an important person's family is hurt or killed, especially if they were not protected as well, wouldn't that hinder their performance or cloud their judgment? Isn't it important to be able to focus on your job especially when others are relying on you to make the right decisions that will affect them and not dally on your own grief that could have possibly been prevented? I do know that at the moment Galantros lives and none of that has happened and Alzamus will probably be relieved to find out his son is alive, but you would think that Galantros would be forced into some shelter if his whereabouts were known so that Alzamus has one less worry on his mind. *Veni shrugged his shoulder a little bit.* I admit I know nothing on the matter and that maybe they usually did that and I am not aware of it since I haven't known him very long and I am not familiar with your policies.

*Rosemary simply smiled a little bit and walked up the stairs to one of the rooms and proceeded to wake BlackMN up.*

*BlackMN blinked a bit and yawned. She accidentally dug her nails into Rosemary's skin as she flexed her fingers. When she finally began to focus in on her surroundings, she looked around confused.* Where are we?

*Rosemary lowered the girl to the ground into a standing posistion as she said.* Ve're at Galantros' house.

*Black's mood brightened at this response.*

*She smiled a little bit* Now get yourself cleaned up. Maybe you could even help a few people get into a better mood after you're clean. *She pointed towards GL's room when she said that.* I'll be in the room next to this one...vorking on... *She pulled a clump of tangled, leaf, twig, blood, moss, and full of other mystery obects hair and looked at it.* tidying up... and bring you a snack vhen I'm done...

*Willow peaked out from under Sephiroth's collar. Hahaha! Limbo! She was there at last. She buzzed up to several rooms and peeked in through the keyhole to make sure no one was inside. A whole large room to herself. She tried grabbing onto the doorknob and twist it.* Nnnngh. *She sat on top of the doorknob.* How am I supposed to get in?! Yipe! *She flew up suddenly as P-chan had stood on his back legs and put his mouth over the knob and twisted his head to the side and opened the door. He and the others entered.* Awww... *She followed in after them a little disappointed that she didn't get her own room, but it's not like she could get into or out of any herself... maybe she could find a mouse hole. ^.^*

*After a while of trying to get the stuff out of her hair and untangle it, Rosemary cut off her hair and threw it into the trash. It simply came back to her a few moments later, not perfect in the untangled department, but all the foreign objects were out... She blew a few strands out of her face.* Vhy didn't I think of zat zooner? *When she was cleaned up and all dressed, (I'm pretending everyone has picked out a room by now if that is alright), she went to Inazuma's room and asked if she would like her to get her something while she was at it and asked the same of Githar and Minazi, etc...*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Inazuma Sky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:30 am
Inazuma had sat down at a desk in an attempt to write a few notes to herself and promptly dozed off. When Rosemary knocked on the door to her room she jumped and tipped the chair she was sitting in, causing herself to fall to the floor.

She laid there confused for a moment and eventually rolled over to answer the door. She was a bit surprised to see Rosemary standing there, her cleanliness a complete contrast to the battle-worn look she hadn't yet changed out of.

This caused the lightening angel to blush a little and politely pass on the offer that was extendde to her.

"I'll get something in a bit... I've got to clean up a bit myself."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:07 pm
*GL blew bubbles, submerged right below his eyes in his hot lava bath. It was quiet and relaxing enough for him to think straight.*

GL:... Wait, I just invited a good number of vampires into the house... and we''ve got nothing for them to feed on. Well, unless you count myself and everyone else... No, that won''t do. Damn it... I just got in here too. Ah well, better take care of the situation before some sort of incident happens. *For some reason he had the mental image of one of them chasing Black''s pet pig around the mansion. He doubted that the vampires would actually do that, but still he didn''t want any of them going hungry.*

*Grumbling and pulling himself out of his comfortable bath, GL threw on a bathrobe and walked into his connected room. Picking up a communicator, he made a few calls, hung up, then shuffled back into the lava tub*

GL: Dad should have been home by now. He might be held up by traffic or something, I guess.

- - - - - -

*Minutes later, the front door to the Lazeranos household flew open, slamming against the walls with a loud bang*

Chewy: Squid brain, you here?

Alzamos: Galantros! Galantros, are you home!? Where are you? Cip, you look around the bottom floor here, I''m going up to check his room. I hope he''s home...

Chewy: Arggh, how many times do I have to tell you, don''t call me... *the dragon shook his head, realizing that the old man was just worried as hell about his son* Sorry, just edgy. I''ll check the kitchen. *With that, the small dragon teleported away, while his father ran up the stairs and threw open his son''s door*

GL: SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP, DAD! I''M TRYING TO GET DRESSED, KNOCK NEXT TIME!!! *A door slammed*

Alzamus:.... Uhm... Sorry! Ah, glad you''re home! At least nobody else was here to see you!

*Distinct snickering came from behind Alzamus, and he heard his son mutter "aw crap" from behind the door. A pair of soldiers, along with a small number of demons that had tried to help the others with the niearcim Coatli was behind GL''s father*

Soldier: Hehehe, uh... excuse us sir. We''d been informed that the angel Inazuma and several guests of GL had taken refugee here. We hoped it isn''t an issue, we we''re unable to contact you at the time, and your... son... *ahem* wanted them to come along with him.

Alzamus: No, it''s not a problem at all.

Soldier 2: Actually, we''re here to see Inazuma. These three wanted to speak with the angel.

Alzamus: Of course... Uhm, do you three have a place to stay, or are you "newly released"?

Crux: *He simply scratched the back of his skull* We were just freed by Jacob. His friends said we''d be able to stay with him in his realm, but uh.. he sorta passed out after he broke the last of our chains, so we couldn''t ask him personally.

Alzamus: You''re welcomed to stay here then, if you''d like.

Ji''mosli: Thank you *VERY* much, sir! My son and I, as well as the others, appreciate it very much.

Soldier: Well, if that''s all, we''ll just be going now sir. Sorry for the... *the soldier still had a bit of a giggling problem, causing his partner to simply shake his head*

Soldier 2: We apologize for the sudden intrusion, and invasion of your son''s privacy.

- - - - - -
Minazi: Thanks Rosemary, we'll just take a couple of energy drinks.

*Githar had fallen asleep again, and Minazi was sitting next to him in a rather comfortable recliner*

*As Rosemary went on her way to the kitchen, she felt a rather familar presence. Glancing up to where Galantros room was on the fourth floor, she saw several familar demons, including Ji''mosli. They looked like they were talking with GL''s father. That still didn''t explain the other presence, which was much closer. It was soon explained though, when Esme landed on her head from a spider web he had made on the ceiling*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:29 pm
*One of the first things Sephiroth realized when he entered one of the rooms and took off his boots, hung his torn coat, and set his weapons aside was, "I have nothing to change into..." He had no clue if any of the things not on his person still existed in a usable form. All that he didn''t carry with himself was in the Barton area and a lot of that was in ruins, so it was likely that he had nothing besides his swords, what was in his pockets, in the room, and what was being worn.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:39 pm
*After a little while BlackMN poked her head outside the door to see what was going on. When she spotted GL's dad she said.* Alzamus! Is KusKus with you? *The little spider had come with them the day before the festival of souls carrying hotdogs, but he didn't end up on Gaia when the whole fiasco started. So she wondered if he ended up back here with them.*

----

*Rosemary shook her head a little at the spider.* I vould invite you and your mother to live at my house, but I am not sure of it's condition und I probably von't consider it safe for a few years. *She proceeded to enter the kitchen and saw Chewy there.* I vas vondering vhere you vere since I didn't zee you out zere vith the others. Already raiding your stock of SPAM?

---

*Willow laughs as she throws about half of the contents of a tissue box onto the table.* I will have my own space! *She grabbed onto the top of it and slowly flew it up towards the ceiling and stuck it there with a web like substance she produced from her mouth. She flew on in and layed there under a tissue* ...still missing something... *She tore open a seam on a pillow and stole a bunch of feathers and made a makeshift pillow.* Much better!  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:00 pm
Alzamus: Oh, Black! It's good to see you. No, but the little spider is alright. He went back home with some other demons and his parents to Jacob's realm... How are you feeling?

Ji'mosli: Oh, there's another little one? It'd be lovely to think that my little Esme will have a playmate...

- - - - -

*Esme only made a little squeaking sound, and nestled into Rosemary's hair until it was comfortable enough to fall asleep. Chewy conked his head against the ceiling while he was searching one of the cabinets, surprised at hearing Rosemary in the kitchen. Unsurprisingly, bits of Spam fell out of his mouth.*

Chewy: Ah, crap. Rosemary! Ngh, I was just looking for the goofball. Didn't find him in here, so I'd thought I'd get a quick snack. Did he come back with you? What happened to you guys, the soldiers here weren't able to find you all on Limbo at all... I wasn't able to find out much 'bout what happened.

- - - - -  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:20 pm
*The fox demon looked at Alzamus for a few moments pondering her answer...she was a little bit more bundled up than she usually is...* Physically fine...though a little chilly...glad to be out of there and away... mentally... emotionally... I don't know sir. How about you?

---

Zee? Zis iz vhy eef you haf hair, you should vash it often, or else spiders vill nest zemzelves in it... *She started cutting up some fruit.* Vell ze souls vere being called back to heaven for some unknown reason. Zan Galantros, Minazi, und Githar were snatched away by something into a portal. Inazuma zan took BlackMN und myself back to our relm thinking zat it vould be safer zere zan here...but... I'm zure it vazn't... *She finished chopping up stuff and put it into a dish and started gathering other things.* Many unpleasant experiences happened und now ve're here. *She obviously didn't want to talk about it at the moment and put things on a tray.* Ask me in a few dayz und I may tell you my zide of ze story...but until zen... I leave you vith zis; Zat was the longest 30 hours or zo zat I can remember und 30 hours iz usually nothing to me. *With that she took the tray and walked off to deliver the items.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:34 am
Coatli: Praise to you, Lord Jiluzix, merciful one! Cleanse me! Cleanse me of my sins and failures! Remove the filth and blemishes on my soul, on my being! Make me into the perfect tool to perform your tasks!

*Coatli laughed and sobbed hysterically, deep within the lair of the niearcim mages. He was currently hanging from a ceiling, large metal hooks supporting him by being impaled through his arms and wrists. His lower half was horrendously mutilated, as other mages continously poured small worm-like creatures over him, creatures that quickly devoured his flesh as it was grown back. Coatli was little more than a hanging torso*

Coatli: Strengthen me, my lord! Through the suffering you have placed upon me, make me stronger! Let me succeed where my comrades have failed! Let this burning pain empower me, give me the endurance I need to serve you and your just ways! I would die for you, as many times as you see fit, just to please you!

*The two mages at his side stopped pouring bucketfuls of the demon worms on him, and unsheathed shining, jagged daggers. Quietly, they chanted "prayers" in their niearcim tounge, as they slowly began to carve out Coatli's various innards, waiting patiently as he bleed and regenerated, only to cut out his parts again.*

Coatli: I serve only you, Jiluzix. Not the false afterlife known as Heaven, not of the realm of the Satans... I am fully dedicated to your true path...

*A tendril stretched down from the ceiling, slowly and painfully removing the hooks in Coatli's arms*

Jiluzix: This I know, my child. The ones fallen recently in my service were full of doubt, full of greed, of ways they could only serve themselves. They hid in their minds plans to overthrow me, to feast upon my power and gorge themselves upon something which they did not deserve...

Coatli: Blasphemers... I had not known. My Lord Jiluzix, if I had known, I would have slayed them the moment I saw them! Forgive me, for not realizing their true intentions... *Coatli writhed with fury, as his entire body grew to what it once was again... before he became niearcim, both eyes intact, all organs in place.*

Jiluzix: You are forgiven, for you are flawed, Coatli. I am the only perfect being, and only one perfect being can exist. Your punishment is over, loyal servant. You may be reintialized as a Faithful once more...

*One of the hooded mages drew a rusted, dull blade and handed it to Coatli as the now nude mage stood*

Coatli: Praise to you, Jiluzix, mighty one! My perfect master, I thank you for accepting me, a flawed creature!

*With a chocked cry of joy, he drove the ancient blade deep into his eye socket, once again beginning the self-mutilation ritual that would make him as a Niearcim.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games