Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:08 pm
Go ahead Wood. :33  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:09 pm
a_roar_in_the_dark
iheartjrock
a_roar_in_the_dark
I'm working on the RP part but how does this sound? If I'm wrong somewher correct me.

Username: a_roar_in_the_dark
Character name: James Potter
House: Griffindor
Year: 5th
Staff Position: Prefect
Description: James is 15 and tall for his age the stands around 6 feet, the tallest of his friends. He plays quiditch for his house as seeker. As such he has a strong and lithe build, muscled but toned and aerodynamic. It makes him fast and the best seeker around. James is by far the messiest of the four in all areas including dress, manner, organization and house keeping. James is a handsome devil and he knows it. He’s constantly showing off for the girls. He has messy and hard to control black hair and blue eyes. James is likely to wake up just before breakfast throw on a rumbled pair of jeans, a wrinkled shirt and creased robe but still be the sexiest thing around. James is also a prefect this year, along with his best friend Remus.
Personality: James is the leader. He has a commanding and strong attitude. He keeps the guys motivated and happy. James is pureblooded but that plays little into how he thinks of the world. He judges everyone by how they act and what they do. It’s probably why he likes Lily so much, despite the fact that she’s muggle born, she’s kind and smart and caring. James is extremely smart but a little goofy. He’d rather entertain than to artithmacy but he’s great at both. When in comes to scheming, James is the one who figures out how to make everything work

It sounds fine, but James isn't a Prefect. He becomes Head Boy in seventh year, though. (:
You can't be Head Boy w/o being a prefect. Therfore you must assume that James was a Prefect. And you become one in your 5th year. I'm right on this.

But, I was researching(Again) and it says that he was Headboy and Remus was Prefect.. So.. Confused @_@
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_and_Lily_Potter

Mistril

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:10 pm
a_roar_in_the_dark
comfortably_dumb
iheartjrock
LMAO, MAZE, WHERE ARE YOU? THIS IS SO LUCIUS'S WAND!!! xDDD

It's so FABULOUS.
LOL!!!!!
Comfy. Why are you naked?

Maze: I should have know. burning_eyes
I accidentally saved it that way. xD :B  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:11 pm
iheartjrock
Maze
It's called 'proper breeding'. As you'll be proving, though, not even that is foolproof.

cool

MAN, it's fun being Lucius. XD!

Lmaooooo OMG YOU ARE PWNING LUCIUS HARDCORE!! <3333

I think I love your Lucius.

My Lucius is based on nothing more than the assumption that he's a pompous egotistical elitist b*****d. I'll gladly take pointers from people on the subject, not to mention Wizarding England in 1973.. XD

Would it be perfectly acceptable for me to 'guide and steer' the NPCs of Goyle and Crabbe, by the way? I mean, if Draco had a pair of pawns.. why can't his dad?  

Maze

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
BTW guys, this is the year the maruaders all find out that remus is a werewolf, which is WHY they become animangus'

AND i found a nice trick sirius plays on snape >3
concerning his new information of remus being a werewolf D< XD

AND i wanted to let you guys know that your all amazing <3;

@Roar: You're right. D: It's just a little something that Jo messed up in her book. xD
So, I guess we just assume that the rules change by the time Harry gets to Hogwarts.  

comfylove
Crew

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Mistril
a_roar_in_the_dark
iheartjrock

It sounds fine, but James isn't a Prefect. He becomes Head Boy in seventh year, though. (:
You can't be Head Boy w/o being a prefect. Therfore you must assume that James was a Prefect. And you become one in your 5th year. I'm right on this.

But, I was researching(Again) and it says that he was headboy and Remus was Prefect.. So.. Confused @_@
But this is thier 5th year. Not their last. A head boy is a 7th year.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:12 pm
a_roar_in_the_dark
iheartjrock
a_roar_in_the_dark
I'm working on the RP part but how does this sound? If I'm wrong somewher correct me.

Username: a_roar_in_the_dark
Character name: James Potter
House: Griffindor
Year: 5th
Staff Position: Prefect
Description: James is 15 and tall for his age the stands around 6 feet, the tallest of his friends. He plays quiditch for his house as seeker. As such he has a strong and lithe build, muscled but toned and aerodynamic. It makes him fast and the best seeker around. James is by far the messiest of the four in all areas including dress, manner, organization and house keeping. James is a handsome devil and he knows it. He’s constantly showing off for the girls. He has messy and hard to control black hair and blue eyes. James is likely to wake up just before breakfast throw on a rumbled pair of jeans, a wrinkled shirt and creased robe but still be the sexiest thing around. James is also a prefect this year, along with his best friend Remus.
Personality: James is the leader. He has a commanding and strong attitude. He keeps the guys motivated and happy. James is pureblooded but that plays little into how he thinks of the world. He judges everyone by how they act and what they do. It’s probably why he likes Lily so much, despite the fact that she’s muggle born, she’s kind and smart and caring. James is extremely smart but a little goofy. He’d rather entertain than to artithmacy but he’s great at both. When in comes to scheming, James is the one who figures out how to make everything work

No, he would've been prefect 6th year, according to the Lexicon: "If Molly is correct and all Head Boys were Prefects in their 6th year, this would apply to James as well." So he must've been only in 6th year, because somewhere in the books it says that Remus was a Prefect fifth year, but it says nothing about James. And there's only one boy and one girl Prefect per house, so....  

Freak Show Excess

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 pm
Maze
iheartjrock
Maze
It's called 'proper breeding'. As you'll be proving, though, not even that is foolproof.

cool

MAN, it's fun being Lucius. XD!

Lmaooooo OMG YOU ARE PWNING LUCIUS HARDCORE!! <3333

I think I love your Lucius.

My Lucius is based on nothing more than the assumption that he's a pompous egotistical elitist b*****d. I'll gladly take pointers from people on the subject, not to mention Wizarding England in 1973.. XD

Would it be perfectly acceptable for me to 'guide and steer' the NPCs of Goyle and Crabbe, by the way? I mean, if Draco had a pair of pawns.. why can't his dad?

I have no problem with this xDD They're basically not even people anyways lmaoooo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm
a_roar_in_the_dark
Mistril
a_roar_in_the_dark
iheartjrock

But, I was researching(Again) and it says that he was headboy and Remus was Prefect.. So.. Confused @_@
But this is thier 5th year. Not their last. A head boy is a 7th year.

Sorry, I meant that all it said was that he became Headboy. It never says anything about him being Prefect in preivous years, it says the Remus was the Prefect.. So.. Mrs. Rowling must have made a mistake.  

Mistril

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm
ill be back in a few, i wanna finnish eatting XD <3;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:16 pm
Blah. Don't care.

Eventhough I'm pretty sure it's not limited to just one girl and boy prefect for each year.

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Maze

iheartjrock
Maze

I have no problem with this xDD They're basically not even people anyways lmaoooo

If there are no further objections, I'll just go ahead then, shall I?  
a_roar_in_the_dark
Blah. Don't care.

Eventhough I'm pretty sure it's not limited to just one girl and boy prefect for each year.

one girl and one boy prefect per house >3
but if james is prefect 6th year then it all works out, right?

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:19 pm
ieatwood
a_roar_in_the_dark
Blah. Don't care.

one girl and one boy prefect per house >3
but if james is prefect 6th year then it all works out, right?
Gah! Stupid Rowling! mad

Does it really matter? If James was a prefect ti would make sense why he was allowed to go to so many places. Even w/o the invisiblity cloak.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games