Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shisnt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 am
Stephen King's IT was what did it for me. I still until this very day dont like clowns....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 am
Shisnt
Stephen King's IT was what did it for me. I still until this very day dont like clowns....
I could never take that movie seriously from the beginning where the kid says "S.S. Georgie".  

[Hollow Point]

xXMiss_Wolfy_WhoXx

Friendly Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm
ToMyOneandOnlyEichi
Stephen King's IT scared the hell out of me, and it still does.. I hate clowns.

Same!!
I've always hate clowns, they scary the hell out of me burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 pm
"IT" the only movie that scared me EVER as a kid but as im not 20 no movie frightens me...but i have a friend whose 21 and is afraid of "the dark crystal"  

Saintsage777

bluchibininja

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:14 pm
Chucky crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 pm
When I Was 10 I Saw.....SAW...Jigsaw's Puppet Did it......  

BlackMira

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:21 pm
xIx-Eagle-xIx
When I Was 10 I Saw.....SAW...Jigsaw's Puppet Did it......
Brother, get over this film series. Jesus. It's like it's the only film you've ever seen in your life. Get out more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:43 pm
Dude..I just like SAW...get over it.  

BlackMira

Diana Ishtar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 pm
As a kid I went to a WB park and they were playing That Grimlins movie or whatever it's called. Those things still make me nervous. But I remember one night when I couldn't sleep I went into the hall to watch my parents and they were watching Heavy Metal. God! that glowing ball of green light that made all the half rotten corpses come to life Scared the s**t out of me. I was always afraid of the X-Files theme music, now that I think about it, it was always the part when the UFO goes flying over head that got me the most! Maybe it subconsciously reminded me of that ghost ball.

But now the thing that Scares me most is Aliens and that is weird. I watched the first three or so ok but then I saw AVP and that inspired a nightmare with these flowers that looked like the purple flowers from Jumanji. They were growing everywhere and the darts implanted their seed so people were being eaten alive inside and out by these plants and I had to fight them with just a sword! The last one was actually the aliens but I still had to fight them with just a sword. and then this girl gets turned into a mummy when the alien comes out but she's still alive! and thinks that if she can just cut her legs off . . . All three times I've woken up knowing it was a dream but still believing that aliens were gonna show up at any moment and I was gonna die! I couldn't move I was so scared and this all happened last year while I was 18!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:18 pm
I was scared easily when I was little. THe movies that scared me were: Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Tremors, and Jerrasic park. XD  

Lord_Donivon

La Petite Marionnette

Dangerous Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm
bluchibininja
Chucky crying

same here emo  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:19 pm
Legend with Tim Curry and crazy Tom Cruise.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Jadera1700

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:15 pm
I have seen The Ring. I watched it in midday. Three DAMN televisions in my house!! ;_; I turned the movie and stared at the screen for ten minutes, not even blinking. [my perception of fear is a little different]

I laughed during IT.

I didn't sleep for two days after watching the new Dawn of The Dead.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
        Fantasia, when the devil appears on the mountain and ghosts come out of the graveyards. I remember the first time I watched it I was upstairs by myself and once the music started I nearly crapped my pants. I was so scared that I couldn't get close enough to the t.v to turn it off so I hid under the kitchen table instead. That was 16 years ago and still whenever I hear A Night On Bald Mountain in a movie or on t.v. I want to run and hide.

Herself Online

CandycaneRockstAr

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 pm
THE MOVIE "IT" USED TO TERRIFY ME..THAT AND NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET...  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff