Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:18 am
Though she had just dismissed the possibility of there being another person there she heard the sound of rocks tumbling from somewhere in the darkness. Instantly she drew her bow and notched three arrows on her bow.

"Come out whoever you are, I know you are there. Tell me whether you be friend or foe. I will not hurt you unless you attack me first. I do not enjoy harming people, violence is not in my nature." She glanced at her new companions to see what their reactions would be. She did not want to endanger them or anyone else. Her blue eyes piercingly searched the darkness, looking for the mysterious guest. There! In the shadows, she saw a strange shape.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:44 am
Sebastian sighed and stepped warily forward. His wolf paws fell quiet on the ground, his eyes glowed white. His bat-like wings folded neatly to his sides as he walked into the light."I am neither friend nor foe, merely a wanderer."He said telepathically to the elf.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 am
((I thought you were trapped in the cave. I'm confused sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:24 am
Selwyn blushed, she was embarrassed that she had so readily drawn her bow on a random traveler that meant no harm to them. She quickly put away her bow and arrows and bowed in humble apology to the wolf-like beast.

"I am sorry, you cannot be too careful during times of strife. If I can make amends, just tell me how to do so." She smiled gently. It worried her when she was so quick to fire and ask questions later, she did not want to become that kind of person. She was only out in the world to help bring peace, not more destruction.

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:16 pm
Sebastian seemed to grin as he was covered with a red like aura. Bones cracked as he shifted forms to his chaos demon state. He looked human, until black raven wings sprouted from his back. His clothes were all red, matching the aura around him. He bowed to the elf."It's no problem, I have done the same many times."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:40 pm
In all her long elf years she had never seen a demon quite like this one. He had two interesting forms. He seemed almost nice, but looks were quite often deceiving in this world. Her sparkling elf eyes also noticed that he was very handsome, for a demon that is. Maybe she had been gone from her own kind for far too long.

"I am glad not to have offended you. It would bring me much displeasure to make another enemy without any cause. What is your name by the way, my name is Selwyn." She bowed yet again and offered him her hand.

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:35 pm
"My name is Sebastian."Sebastian said as he took Selwyn's hand and kissed it lightly before releasing it. His eyes flashed red as he looked around."Might I ask what happened here?"He said, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were trapped in a cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:51 pm
Selwyn smiled at him, thinking that he really was not all that bad. "Well you see, there was this man called Silver who suddenly transported these other two with him over here and then disguised himself as Ala" she pointed towards the tall demon, "I suddenly appeared and used my magic to reveal the true identity of Ala and Silver ran away because his ruse was up. Also, he probably would not be able to take on three people at once."

The elf flicked her long blond hair and laughed lightheartedly, "Truly I would have been sad if it had come down to a fight. I believe in fairplay and three to one does not seem very just in my mind. "She looked curiously at the demon, "What brings you out in the middle of nowhere?" Turning back to her new acquaintances she said "So Rie, Ala, what should we do with this person?"

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:56 pm
Sebastian grinned at the elf's words, it might be interesting to have a training fight with her under better circumstances."As I mentioned before, I'm merely a wanderer. Call it strange, but people don't take too nice to chaos demons roaming around so I tend to find out of the way places to spend my time."Sebastian said, his eyes clouded over as he looked at the elf's acquaintances. He didn't seem to notice them, instead he was looking into the possibilities. Thousands of choices flew by his eyes, he merely needed to find the perfect one."Might I ask if you all need help getting out of here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:09 pm
Her blue eyes became stormy as she thought about how unkind some people were when they were faced with something that did not fit into their world. Just because they did not understand something or thought it looked scary was no reason to just cast it out of their lives. If people could not come to understand each other how would there ever be peace in the world. Sometimes she just did not comprehend other races. Wood elves were kind, gentle, and accepting. Why couldn't all races be like that?

She watched him looking at her companions, his eyes seemed mysteriously clouded. It was quite interesting, she would love to find out what all his abilities were. She loved learning new things, she felt that it helped her understand more about the world she lived in and ultimately could help her bring about peace. "Well I do not think we need help, Ala could teleport us all out of here easily, but what did you have in mind?"

OoC//I don't actually know if we are still in the cave anymore. Kaguya seems to think we aren't, so what do you want to do about it?//  

Celestialfire3

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:22 pm
((Kaguya said she walked out of the cave so I don't know whats going on. I'm going to continue on as if everyone except Kaguya is still trapped in the cave.))
Sebastian found two possibilities that suited the situation. He held them in his mind as his eyes returned to normal."Well, I could teleport us out of here but I would need to know exactly where we were going. Seeing as I only have places I've visited in mind, it may not be the smartest choice. Other then that, I could always clear out the entrance to the cave, making a suitable exit for us. Afterwards if someone described a place I can teleport us there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:34 pm
Rie sat and looked at the wall of the cave. She threw rocks at the wall to entertain herself, but it failed.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Celestialfire3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:47 pm
//If you blow open the cave we can keep playing with Rie here and just pretend she came out at the same time//
The elf thought it over, perhaps it would be best for them to just stay where they were instead of trying to go back. Afterall, that man could have left other traps there. "Well I guess we are dependent on you to get us out of here with the age old technique of destroying whatever is in our path. Then we can see what are surroundings are like." She smiled sweetly and pretended to look all helpless. Selwyn had a very strange sense of humor. "So Rie what do you think we should do when we get out of the cave?" She said shifting her attention back to the other people in the cave, she felt slightly rude for ignoring them.

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff