Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Add a word. {Game} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Nabby

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:28 am
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:53 am
Today was so hot, I hated mowing the lawn with my scissors because my moose always runs into my house. This caused my frog to explode, which causes the neighbor to die. So I cried when my dead skin fell off into the pool. The large lawn was aflame because a gwee got mad and decided to torch the whole effin' place. So later on my llama wanted some grass but a sofa sh*t came out his big scary nostril and flew toward the ground like a giant penguin on drugs that was too high on the calcium and titanium that the sky died.

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing  

l Puffy l

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dark-hearted-ferret

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:35 am

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:06 am

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that  

karl234

snow_storm8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:14 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:23 am

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too

Skye Nabby

snow_storm8

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:33 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:54 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and

Skye Nabby

Corelia

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:55 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:55 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to

Skye Nabby

Corelia

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:09 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to live.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:21 pm

But, I saw 7065 and realized that purple monkeys looks like they ate purple carrots till they screamed Bob's head exploded and its gooey brains dribbled down his clothes and then it said that he did not hurt much of bob's eyes when debris flew off from thing thongs that are too big and nasty to live.

And

Spooky Soubi

Dapper Lover

Corelia

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:04 pm

And later

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:56 pm
My  

Lucifer divine

Spooky Soubi

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:17 pm

And later my rabbit

[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces