Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Make a KH wish and have it go horribly corrupted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:42 pm
pwnd_by_twlt
Xemnas... you have really bad grammer... Wish granted, but you get pwned by Sora for still continuing with your plans.

I wish that I had an exact copy of the Ultima Weapon Keyblade from KH1 (the KH2 version looked really wierd...), and was the original size to what Sora wielded.

I was typing it to fast srry
Wish granted but it disappered when you got it

I wish that i was in kh so i dont have to go to school it suck even if i have only about a week and a half left  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 pm
granted but you cant fight well and get stuck in the tutorial for ever

I wish i could play KH2 in class without the teacher noticeing rofl rofl  

Sergeant CJ

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:17 am
Wish granted, but for that to happen time freezes everything but you... this inclueds your PS2 loading time... Now your forever without video games and the internet... MWA HA HA HA HAA!!!

I wish that you could have a reformed heartless that would fight along side you and acted like a pet mrgreen Pet heatless would be awesome cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:14 pm
granted but it goes hostel and kills u.

I wish that the next kh game wasn't a spin off.  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:15 am
Wish granted, but since the spin-off would have built on to KH3, the wait for it was lengthened by a year... THANKS A LOT scream

I wish- *blasted by a burst of energy*

Unnamed cast of FF Crystal Chronical: We wish our sequel would just come out already!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:13 pm
wish granted but it sucked so no one brought it.

I wish Mario and Kingdom Hearts actually did come together to create Mushroom Hearts and it was cool  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:39 pm
Granted, but Xemnas teams up with Bowser in the final battle, making it nigh impossible.

I wish i was Vincent Valentine from Dirge of Cerberus... or at the very least have his gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:05 pm
Cloud Starkiller
Granted, but Xemnas teams up with Bowser in the final battle, making it nigh impossible.

I wish i was Vincent Valentine from Dirge of Cerberus... or at the very least have his gun.

Wish granted, but you have to suffer all the things vincent had to... not a very plesent thing...

I wish to eat a poupu fruit with Kairi... you know the story of those things...  

pwnd_by_twlt

Fire_Queen713

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:00 pm
wish granted but she very nagger lol

Kairi: im not nagger

*smacks her* yes you r

Kairi: ok

I wish i was a boss of a lot of people and thhey would do anything i ask like xemnas does with organiztion 13

Xemnas: i know im the perfict[spell?*]leader

yes you are *coughs something cough*

Xemnas: what did you say

I said u rule *coughs ya right cough*

Xemnas: that what i thought you said

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:05 pm
NaxreXIV
cmdood14
Jisen Meizuki
Your wish is granted, but your Keyblade is too small to battle.

I wish I could see some of the KH characters in Disneyland.

(Yes i kno i already made a wish but i gotta take this one) granted, but they get drunk before work and think your a heartless and beat the crap outta you. lol its great destroying peoples dreams. ooo ooo someone destroy mine... i wish you got to fight pete (the fatass dog in KH2) more.
(Uhh, Pete's a cat) Your wish is granted, but he's the equivolent of Sephiroth and beats you again and again and again, no matter how much you level up.

I wish- *pushed again*

Marluxia: STOP SAYING I'M GAY! Or else I'll unleashed onto you a death of flowery DOOM!

I agree!

Heh, that reminds me of the Paradox Cup match I just had with Pete. Of course there were the Titan Cup rules in place and I only had 2 freakin' points left. Needless to say there were some pretty scary moments during that match(well the entire tournament was pretty nasty)

And I'm so sad that people keep think that Marluxia is gay. He's actually a pretty cool guy. Though I liked the hair color he originally had in GBA Chain of Memories better than his presently pink style  

kage akumu

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 pm
kage akumu
NaxreXIV
cmdood14
Jisen Meizuki

(Yes i kno i already made a wish but i gotta take this one) granted, but they get drunk before work and think your a heartless and beat the crap outta you. lol its great destroying peoples dreams. ooo ooo someone destroy mine... i wish you got to fight pete (the fatass dog in KH2) more.
(Uhh, Pete's a cat) Your wish is granted, but he's the equivolent of Sephiroth and beats you again and again and again, no matter how much you level up.

I wish- *pushed again*

Marluxia: STOP SAYING I'M GAY! Or else I'll unleashed onto you a death of flowery DOOM!

I agree!

Heh, that reminds me of the Paradox Cup match I just had with Pete. Of course there were the Titan Cup rules in place and I only had 2 freakin' points left. Needless to say there were some pretty scary moments during that match(well the entire tournament was pretty nasty)

And I'm so sad that people keep think that Marluxia is gay. He's actually a pretty cool guy. Though I liked the hair color he originally had in GBA Chain of Memories better than his presently pink style
I know. I have this theory that since Marluxia controls flowers, his hair changes colors with the seasons. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:37 pm
NaxreXIV
kage akumu
NaxreXIV
cmdood14
Jisen Meizuki

I wish- *pushed again*

I agree!

I know. I have this theory that since Marluxia controls flowers, his hair changes colors with the seasons. XD

That would be cool  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:45 pm
... Ummm... I think we're getting a lil off topic... Wish granted for Fire_Queen713's last wish, but some turn on you, and they try to kill you...

I wish that I had to never go through another Winnie the Pooh minigame... or even through the world at all xp ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:07 pm
wish granted but they double the amount of time sora had to sing in Atlantica to cover the time in winnie the pooh.

I wish that KH3 was on the Wii and for the controler you can buy keyblades the character you want. that would be awsome  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

The_Violet_Insurrection

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:24 pm
Wish granted, but one of two things happen: Either the graphics are 8-bit or the game itself is two minutes long.

I wish i had a Wii, though, with Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 290 291 292 293 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games