Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:14 pm
- starts to shiver due to the emens cold of the now night time and i start to shver really bad-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:17 pm
Kyra starts to worry about him as it starts to get late. She pulls on her shoes and sets out to look for him.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm
blood driplets fall from my nose as peunamonia starts to creep closer-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:22 pm
Kyra eventually finds him. She looks at him, shocked, and uses all the strength she has to carry/drag him back inside to the dorm.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:24 pm
- hugs you for your amazing spirit nd thanking you for saving me and when i get the strength to break it off with jmey and i then look at you and give you a small kiss and smile-so........... r u single  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:26 pm
Kyra hugs back and returns the kiss. "Yes I am, actually." she says blushing.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:37 pm
- blushes a bit- wanna go grab a coffe across the street ill pay - smiles and grabs money from my jacket pocket-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:40 pm
She smiles at his blushing. "Of course" after he grabs his money, she links her arm in his and lets him lead the way.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:42 pm
- i do and i walk in and i buy my self a cup of light coffe six sugars and two shots of expresso- whee its like a hand held sugar rush - i smile an give her fourty dollars - that should cover it - i look around - ill sit over there- i point to a booth- ill meet you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:46 pm
Kyra laughs at his joke and goes up to the counter, buying a hot chocolate. She walks back to his table and gives him the change. She takes a sip and says "So how have you been?"  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:47 pm
- i look around then i look at her - good i just got a scholarship to this place for advandce science math and physics- i smile- how r u lately  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:51 pm
She grins brightly "That's fantastic! I wish you much luck! What school is it?" Kyra cleverly avoids the question pointed at her and takes another drink.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 pm
- i look at here- did you just hcange the subject to avoid telling me about your grades- i smile an laugh a little-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:56 pm
Kyra laughs and replies "No, I happen to be an A-B student." She looks at him intently for a moment then looks away, observing her surroudings.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:43 pm
- looks at her and i think of something then look at her an lfat out lean in and say - kiss me  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff